Red Pill Documentary | INFJ Forum

Red Pill Documentary

Reason

Percolated
Nov 17, 2017
The Roaring 20s
MBTI
INTP
I just watched The Red Pill on Amazon and I'm pretty upset about what I saw, I have been looking into feminism and men's rights for the past couple of months (like the other temporarily interesting topics of interest that INTPs sometimes have) and I thought I knew what I was getting into, but I was so wrong. It was so much more emotional and darker that I ever could have imagined. I'll link the extended trailer here for anyone who wants to watch it. It's on Amazon Prime and I believe also Netflix although I'm not completely sure. A very shocking and serious documentary. It would be disturbing to anyone with a bleeding heart and a mind capable of listening to an alternative viewpoint, I think. I might have to do a thread about it at some point but right now I'm to bewildered by the film to really get my mind together.

I think the video ended right before she got to the story of terrorists burning little boys alive.

They went into a school, gathered up all the boys and burned them alive, left the girls alone. Now as she put it, the terrorists then realized that no one in America gives a shit when you... burn little boys alive... so they went back and kidnapped the girls of the school and presto!-

#bringbackourgirls

Despite popular demand i'm back into the subject of feminists and MRAs on this forum, this thread is nominally supposed to be about the documentary but I feel like a lot of the debates on this subject have the potential to skew us off topic, something inevitable to be accepted I suppose.

Basically anything involving human rights catches my interest, and I was quietly hoping you would start this thread, after seeing you mention it in your blog. I think there's a lot of potential for good dialogue here, and I look forward to seeing where this goes, so thank you for starting this.

Basically anything involving human rights catches my interest, and I was quietly hoping you would start this thread, after seeing you mention it in your blog. I think there's a lot of potential for good dialogue here, and I look forward to seeing where this goes, so thank you for starting this.
Have you seen the doc?

Yes I have, although it was recently just like you, so I'm still processing it - I'd prefer to share thoughts after letting them stew, marinate, etc.
I asked only to warn you, that as I said in my OP- it's a lot more dark than I ever expected. Quite brutal in some places.

I asked only to warn you, that as I said in my OP- it's a lot more dark that anyone would normally expect. Quite brutal in some places.

Truth is often brutal, but I would rather have it, than not have it, even when it stings. To view the world I must see all its nooks and crannies, no matter how dark. Otherwise, what am I seeing? Only a fraction of what exists. I desire to hear everyone's voice, to see through everyone's eyes. How can I make any informed decisions, without doing this?

Quick disclaimer: I have to link a video done by an asshole who I do not like and whose opinions I do not share: Gary Orsum. Gary is an ass, but the rub is he bases his opinions on facts, statistics, and if there's a video element he puts up the video. So, extreme opinions based on actual evidence (in a nutshell)

So anyways here's an example of the extremes that feminism can reach:

Now, I think we all fundamentally understand that the people who approved and enacted this law, did not intend for it to be used as Mr. Orsum describes it could be, (literally throwing a man in jail for saying hello) and I think it's also a reasonable assumption that any judge who is not clinically brain-dead would throw out the case against the poor fellow in question immediately.

But as with a lot of what is in the red pill documentary, and what is the rub for a lot of feminist politics, is that there is a clear blind spot in feminist laws and philosophies for abusing and manipulating the system for petty revenge and personal gain. The doc deals with a lot of this stuff and the quote that seems most relevant to this point is "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" I actually hate that quote but for once I can use it for something appropriate.

Last edited:
Despite popular demand i'm back into the subject of feminists and MRAs on this forum, this thread is nominally supposed to be about the documentary but I feel like a lot of the debates on this subject have the potential to skew us off topic, something inevitable to be accepted I suppose.

I watched the documentary last night. It's very upsetting in parts.

In the UK the legislation related to child custody following separation, is hugely set out in women's favour. It's indefensible and of course gives some unscrupulous people the chance to exploit that to their advantage.

I watched the documentary last night. It's very upsetting in parts.

In the UK the legislation related to child custody following separation, is hugely set out in women's favour. It's indefensible and of course gives some unscrupulous people the chance to exploit that to their advantage.
In terms of feminism, the UK seems to be going crazy in a way no other country has before- I've been looking up on this subject for a few months now and a decent amount of the craziest shit actually written and codified into law seems to be in the UK

In terms of feminism, the UK seems to be going crazy in a way no other country has before- I've been looking up on this subject for a few months now and a decent amount of the craziest shit actually written and codified into law seems to be in the UK

True feminism amounts to equal rights, and I'm all for that. But the "all men are evil" thrust of some, is ridiculous.

When Margaret Thatcher became Prime Minister, one of the first things she did was to freeze child benefits. She did nothing for women at all.

True feminism amounts to equal rights, and I'm all for that. But the "all men are evil" thrust of some, is ridiculous.
Yeah if that's where it all started and ended none of this conversation would be necessary. The worst part for me is how obviously absurd it is when someone distorts reality and then tries to silence people who challenge their distortions. Feminists ironically cloak themselves as ideological "liberals" when in fact they silence opposition like the secret police. You can lose your job just for speaking up and meetings and rallies that make a counter argument are shut down by any means necessary. For being liberals they don't seem to value free speech very much.... at all.
Of course if you're a man then you are no longer qualified to have a voice with regards to men's issues. Feminists know you better because they have decades of experience living as men so they would know.... wait...

Yeah if that's where it all started and ended none of this conversation would be necessary. The worst part for me is how obviously absurd it is when someone distorts reality and then tries to silence people who challenge their distortions. Feminists ironically cloak themselves as ideological "liberals" when in fact they silence opposition like the secret police. You can lose your job just for speaking up and meetings and rallies that make a counter argument are shut down by any means necessary. For being liberals they don't seem to value free speech very much.... at all.
Of course if you're a man then you are no longer qualified to have a voice with regards to men's issues. Feminists know you better because they have decades of experience living as men so they would know.... wait...

I think women historically have been treated very badly. But that doesn't mean it's ok to now treat men badly. What's really necessary is a sense of justice and fair play.

Included in the documentary were many women who made that exact point and recognised it.

The child custody part really hit home with me, as my ex never stopped using the children as leverage to manipulate me. If she hadn't had that kind of power, she wouldn't have been able to.

Power corrupts as they say.

I've posted this a couple times on the forum before, but...

there-are-two-types-of-girls-in-the-internet_o_3148591.jpg

I think Karen Straughan comes off as extremely knowledgeable on this subject.

Both in the doc and in her youtube channel she seems quite reasonable and fair.

What's most bizarre about this whole subject is that it's hurting women right now, as ignoring men's rights makes marriage a very undesirable deal for a lot of men. If women continue to listen to extreme feminist ideology the wedge between the genders will continue to cut deeper and deeper and the chasm between the sexes will continue to grow. I can't imagine that's good for anyone but since feminists are quite adept at ignoring reality it might be only after an extreme circumstance is reached that they finally realize something has gone wrong.

I like in the video I've linked above the quote "Men can be shamed into dying on a battlefield but they can't be shamed into accepting their role as Homer Simpson; a joke"

I've posted this a couple times on the forum before, but...

there-are-two-types-of-girls-in-the-internet_o_3148591.jpg
How to become an extremist:

Read too much into everything &
overreact constantly

lol, reminds me of when the Westborough Baptist Church tried to boycott GIECO because of those commercials where a girl was on a date with a pig because it "promoted bestiality"

lmao, totally insane.

Last edited:
I think women historically have been treated very badly. But that doesn't mean it's ok to now treat men badly. What's really necessary is a sense of justice and fair play.

Included in the documentary were many women who made that exact point and recognised it.

The child custody part really hit home with me, as my ex never stopped using the children as leverage to manipulate me. If she hadn't had that kind of power, she wouldn't have been able to.

Power corrupts as they say.

It's such a terrible assumption to make, that a mother would be a better parent than a father. This irreparably harms individuals like you, who are wonderful dads, but who have to suffer unnecessarily because of, for example, vindictive mothers (I've read many posts about your ex-wife so I'm being gentle by saying that...). Or negligent mothers, or abusive mothers, etc. Fathers of course can be equally vindictive, negligent, or abusive, but that's the important thing - they can be equally so. The thought of a child in the hands of an unfit mother while a loving father is barred from gaining custody because of biases in the system, is painful.

It's such a terrible assumption to make, that a mother would be a better parent than a father. This irreparably harms individuals like you, who are wonderful dads, but who have to suffer unnecessarily because of, for example, vindictive mothers (I've read many posts about your ex-wife so I'm being gentle by saying that...). Or negligent mothers, or abusive mothers, etc. Fathers of course can be equally vindictive, negligent, or abusive, but that's the important thing - they can be equally so. The thought of a child in the hands of an unfit mother while a loving father is barred from gaining custody because of biases in the system, is painful.
Or having his children put up for adoption behind his back, a shocking and embarrassingly uncivilized, unfair, and inhuman eventuality that is nevertheless allowed to continue.

The thought of a child in the hands of an unfit mother while a loving father is barred from gaining custody because of biases in the system, is painful.

With all my differences with ex, I wouldn't call her an unfit mother. But for whatever reasons, she was unable to empathise and care for them at times, especially when they were ill or upset. She just can't cope with that and would become angry and aggressive.

The worst part is that legislation, only hurts good father's. Dead beat dad's who don't care about their kids, vanish and aren't bothered. There does need to be something in place to meditate as some parents do use their children as a weapon to get back at the other.

At least for me, I've seen the youngest part through. They're young men now, which is a major relief.