Red Pill Documentary | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Red Pill Documentary

The worst part is that legislation, only hurts good father's. Dead beat dad's who don't care about their kids, vanish and aren't bothered. There does need to be something in place to meditate as some parents do use their children as a weapon to get back at the other.
It's funny, after finding the video about how speaking to women is now a hate crime, I found a news clip called "Many areas in Britian have become 'Man Deserts' " lol, I wonder why?

The story was actually about some community in Wales or somewhere where 90 percent of the children are raised by single mothers. You see, when you ban men from seeing their children they can't really be fathers to them can they?

As icing on the cake, feminists protest father's day pretty much every year now when the day approaches on the calendar. Why? Why not- patriarchy must be stopped, and those kids don't need their fathers right? There's only an overwhelming amount of evidence that growing up with a father helps immensely with child development.

Last edited:
I think Karen Straughan comes off as extremely knowledgeable on this subject.

Main reason I posted that original video. For people new to this whole discussion, she is very reasonable but also unforgiving in her opinions which is cool.

No what did I miss?

http://www.indiewire.com/2018/01/aziz-ansari-sexual-misconduct-response-1201917395/

“Last night might’ve been fun for you, but it wasn’t for me,” she said in her text message. “You ignored clear non-verbal cues; you kept going with advances.”

Ansari responded, “I’m so sad to hear this. Clearly, I misread things in the moment and I’m truly sorry.”

So, basically every man trying to procreate is a rapist now

This sounds a lot like a trend I've noticed of women declaring consensual sex rape after they've consented and the deed is done. They seem to think that you can revoke consent retroactively if you want, which you can't- that's not how that works. I wasn't there; I don't know what went on between Aziz and this girl, that's just a possibility for what this is.

And no, I hadn't heard anything about this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Free and Wyote
Are you fucking kidding me with all this MRA stuff?

Yes, men and women should both be treated as equals. No, there isn't some worldwide conspiracy to oppress men because men have oppressed women for millennia.

If women really had that much power, I doubt we would still have to continually fight for our right of bodily and reproductive autonomy.... In the US.... Where it's already legal; but maniacs keep trying to repeal and subvert that right. Women would be paid equally for equal work. Still happens that women aren't.. Women would not be forced to share custody of children with abusers; who place the children at risk for abuse and worse.

Last edited:

Yes, men and women should both be treated as equals. No, there isn't some worldwide conspiracy to oppress men because men have oppressed women for millennia.

If women really had that much power, I doubt we would still have to continually fight for our right of bodily and reproductive autonomy.... In the US.... Where it's already legal; but maniacs keep trying to repeal and subvert that right. Women would be paid equally for equal work. Still happens that women aren't.. Women would not be forced to share custody of children with abusers; who place the children at risk for abuse and worse.
Are you implying @James abused his kids?

Reactions: Wyote
Are you implying @James abused his kids?
Nope. Not at all.

My point was that the courts aren't stacked against men in women's favor. A tangential thought. Often, men with violent abusive histories are granted joint custody of children as fathers do have rights. Unfortunately, some of these men's histories aren't considered and we have cases of fathers murdering their own children to get back at their ex. I've also seen it where wealthy abusers can afford to drag out custody in court to get what they want. It's more financial and who can afford the lawyers to fight than anything.

Women STILL in 2018 have to fight for reproductive Rights even after the supreme Court ruled abortion constitutional decades ago.

Etc. Etc. I don't have any hatred for men. I have a son and want him to grow up in a just world. But painting feminists as extremist oppressors of men is just wrong. Ideally, feminism should fight for equal rights of the sexes. There are extremists out there, but they are extremists and not the norm.

And you talk about a rising trend of false rape reports. Most rapes aren't even reported. And there is a very low incidence of false reports. You can look this up.

Mostly just going off your posts in this thread and your tone toward women. I'll watch this doc when I have time to devote to it.

Last edited:
And you talk about a rising trend of false rape reports. Most rapes aren't even reported. And there is a very low incidence of false reports. You can look this up.

Mostly just going off your posts in this thread and your tone toward women. I'll watch this doc when I have time to devote to it.
No, what I was talking about is a rising tendency of women sleeping with someone and then AFTER I cannot stress this enough AFTER they do so regretting it and calling it rape. If we have consensual sex at 8pm and you regret doing it at 8am I did not rape you- you just fucked up. I shouldn't have to go to jail because you change your mind later and luckily someone regretting sleeping with you LATER is not a crime.

Last edited:
Nope. Not at all.

My point was that the courts aren't stacked against men in women's favor. A general point. Often, men with violent abusive histories are granted joint custody of children as fathers do have rights. Unfortunately, some of these men's histories aren't considered and we have cases of fathers murdering their own children to get back at their ex. I've also seen it where wealthy abusers can afford to drag out custody in court to get what they want. It's more financial and who can afford the lawyers to fight than anything.

Women STILL in 2018 have to fight for reproductive Rights even after the supreme Court ruled abortion constitutional decades ago.

Etc. Etc. I don't have any hatred for men. I have a son and want him to grow up in a just world. But painting feminists as extremist oppressors of men is just wrong. Ideally, feminism should fight for equal rights of the sexes. There are extremists out there, but they are extremists and not the norm.

I think you'll find parts very surprising. I've no time for misogyny, and as for the "angry ex" who wants to abuse the children ? Yes I completely agree. Men have a poor record in relation to violence etc. But that's "some men". Not all of us.

I'm not attacking feminism, in any way shape or form. I do think it's right to ask though that men are treated fairly. It's upsetting, but I know both my son's think I was "too weak" and didn't stand up to my ex enough.

One day they'll be older and they'll hopefully realise, what was at stake, and why I had to be careful. If I'd be given equal joint custody, I wouldn't have wanted to leave them with her alone for any amount of time, due to her behaviour.

Even now whilst my youngest is at university, she will undermine his confidence if possible, in the hope he fails. Not because she is evil, but if he passes, he will have gained much more independence. It's just how she is.

I'm not attacking feminism, in any way shape or form.
Perhaps the biggest problem with feminism is they don't purge the nutjobs. Every political movement on this Earth regardless of its merits attracts crazies. I think all of us have had this ourselves when we're in a debate and someone jumps in to "help" and right away you want them to shut up and go away because they're completely and totally insane.

The difference between feminism and most other movements is that when one of theirs says some crazy shit they circle the wagons and protect them. This 'circling the wagons and protecting your own' shit is spreading everywhere nowadays but no one does it more unabashedly and openly than feminists.

. I think all of us have had this ourselves when we're in a debate and someone jumps in to "help" and right away you want them to shut up and go away because they're completely and totally insane.

I'm not going to try to assess how women operate or organise feminism, but only that fairness towards men is included. To not do so undermines their cause. Which is a just one.

The "crazy" helper part really made me laugh. As a union rep this was a constant, lol. Raining ? Blame management. Shoes are squeaky ? Blame management. Your football team lost? Blame management.

I wish I was kidding, but that was what some members, even a few reps were like!

Perhaps the biggest problem with feminism is they don't purge the nutjobs. Every political movement on this Earth regardless of its merits attracts crazies. I think all of us have had this ourselves when we're in a debate and someone jumps in to "help" and right away you want them to shut up and go away because they're completely and totally insane.

The difference between feminism and most other movements is that when one of theirs says some crazy shit they circle the wagons and protect them. This 'circling the wagons and protecting your own' shit is spreading everywhere nowadays but no one does it more unabashedly and openly than feminists.

It's important to understand that what "feminism" is, has become different for a lot of people. If it's not a platform for equality, it's not feminism. Crazy people have hijacked it for their own personal agendas. As happens with many things eventually.

It's important to understand that what "feminism" is, has become different for a lot of people. If it's not a platform for equality, it's not feminism. Crazy people have hijacked it for their own personal agendas. As happens with many things eventually.
They've built a bubble and trapped a lot of the sane people in it, that's the sad part. The actual feminists (as you describe them) don't know that this documentary isn't a pro-rape anti-woman farce because they don't have any reason to mistrust what their fellow women warriors tell them about it.

It's not that they're bad people, it's that they haven't yet realized that the information they're getting is being filtered.

It's not that they're bad people, it's that they haven't yet realized that the information they're getting is being filtered.

It is a difficult topic to navigate. All information is filtered in some way. The truth is somewhere in the middle, between what you have absorbed and what information is missing from your knowledge base. There are some very fine people on both sides.

Ultimately, this topic is of lesser importance (imho) than is the oppression of humankind by those in power. Their gender, skin color, sexual orientation or weird hobbies are irrelevant as any human in a position of power is susceptible to similar blind spots and unhealthy drives that can create widespread human suffering. Some of these things they cannot be singularly blamed for, some perhaps they can.

Ultimately, this topic is of lesser importance (imho) than is the oppression of humankind by those in power. Their gender, skin color, sexual orientation or weird hobbies are irrelevant as any human in a position of power is susceptible to similar blind spots and unhealthy drives that can create widespread human suffering. Some of these things they cannot be singularly blamed for, some perhaps they can.
Don't misunderstand me, I don't care about people's private beliefs, even people in positions of power. It's when they act on those beliefs and interact with the larger world, our world, that it becomes a bit of an issue.

Last edited:
http://www.indiewire.com/2018/01/aziz-ansari-sexual-misconduct-response-1201917395/

“Last night might’ve been fun for you, but it wasn’t for me,” she said in her text message. “You ignored clear non-verbal cues; you kept going with advances.”

Ansari responded, “I’m so sad to hear this. Clearly, I misread things in the moment and I’m truly sorry.”

So, basically every man trying to procreate is a rapist now

Just because a girl blows you and doesn't say "No", doesn't mean she wants to have sex with you. Check your privilege.

Reactions: Wyote and Reason

Women aren't equal though. No amount of legislation will fix that. So why should we treat women as equal to men. It's okay to be different.

"Men" haven't oppressed women. A man (and sometimes a woman) or a group of men (sometimes with women) oppressed other men and women. It's not like we are all heading to our Freemason Shrine to discuss how we can oppress women better. Well, I've never been invited anyways.

Men have some power. Women have some power. Women want all the power, men just aren't interested in wielding the power that women have.

Last edited: