Reality Girl | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Reality Girl

Simply stated, laws and rules in society are created to allow for maximum safety and comfort of good citizens. They are there to protect, create structure and harmony. Beyond this, those who fundamentally live by the internal understanding of mutual respect and dignity innately know how to keep them.

Last edited:
I love this thread...for more reasons than one. Thank you, both Mayflow and Holy Smoke, for letting us in on what seems a private and intimate conversation...two minds speaking in harmony with one another.

Last edited:
One day Reality and I were talking for freaking hours and time seemed to be no more, and she casually asked why I felt so comfy with her... I wasn't sure. I was kinda scared although enthralled to the max when I first met her. But all fear was now gone. I mentioned this to her and laugh did she!

When she laughs, it sounds like a Waterfall sounds. It's really so amazing! But everything she does and says is always so precise, even though it's always in continuous flow, and her thoughts are always uncontainably free.

Then she sofly whispered in my ear those words I so much wanted to hear. She said in the most ultimately tender tones I've ever heard: "It's because I Love you, don't you see?"

Ahhh that had my heart turn all warm. I love the way you write! This girl sounds genuine and amazing seemingly as she is embeded among realism too?

She sometimes sounds a lot like you! :smile:

Lately, she has been coming to me again
in a variety of natural poses
From winter-time snows
to Butterflies
and Daffodils and Roses

Each time dimming her eyes
to that beautiful Lustre that
I have come to Love so much
so as to communicate
more deeply with me
and repeating
the same wonderful prose

Well, actrually it is more
like each time, she is singing
this same beautiful verse
in notes before unheard
"From Beautiful Hearts
Come Beautiful Words!"

I can never get enough...
*Sigh* I am so in love

Aah haha it feels like it has Me written all over it actually (ego, I know xD). You know that I love your poetry Mayflow, reality girl is and probably would be my ideal. Also, I think you should think about writing a poetry book ^^

Hands wear a warm glove
Like a cordial dove
carries so much love,
which we won't speak of,
resplendently sent from above

The transparencies of love

When I see your heart
I am blinded by the light
It's just too clear to me
that my eyes can't see

all of the beauties within thee
for love is filled beyond the brim