Votes: 7 19.4%
  • B, argue that NTs are the master race

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • C, inevitable joke answer: Xylophone

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • D, use their unlimited power to edit this poll. Xx, Lady Palpatine

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
Once the novelty wears off and I know the solution, the exciting part of figuring something out is over and completing it just becomes a tedious chore.
Ding ding ding we have a winner. :D

Well... my dear Ginny, that's a fair point. However, I don't think I'd ever be as reckless and erratic as our current President. I expect the occasional scandal, however, nothing like him. He's nuts.
Yeah, imagine the scandal when your test cheating gets out to the public...

God, who gave us the impossible task of believing in him. *flees*
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Yeah, imagine the scandal when your test cheating gets out to the public...
The scandal will be flipped.

giphy.gif

You're right, this is actually what I meant. I was going to edit my post but anyway, you fixed it before I did. :p

EDIT: although maybe it could be considered an organic part of the development of individual power. Proceeding in that way about decision-making is already, in itself, a way to keep control over one's environment and sway it in unusually influential ways. But yeah, ultimately probably more a means to power than power itself, understood in the socio-political sense.
I think that my orientation to the world is similar to how you described but more aggressively. If the odds aren't in my favor, I will make them so to control my environment. There's nothing worse than losing control.

Last edited:
I think that my orientation to the world is similar to how you described but more aggressively. If the odds aren't in my favor, I will make them so to control my environment. There's nothing worse than losing control.

Fair enough. But I guess if you force the odds you must also keep in mind contingency planning for medium to long-term retaliation. Unless one can force the odds and control one's environment in a peaceful way, which I doubt!

PS. Glad you finally embraced your full self, pictorially speaking. :bigsmile: The forum is being invaded by Frenchmen.

The forum is being invaded by Frenchmen

My God. I knew this day would come. I tried to warn people, but they said I was cray cray.

Pull up the drawbridge. Sound the alarm. They are coming, with their bleu cheese, and je na say something.

Only cold indifference can save us now. ;)

Curious. Please, explain yourself Pin.
Henry Kissinger (ENTP) is a former American Secretary of State. He is a proponent of soft power (the ability to attract and co-opt, rather than coerce), but wasn't opposed to the use of force (hard-power) to promote American interests.

Reactions: BritNi and Ren
My God. I knew this day would come. I tried to warn people, but they said I was cray cray.

Pull up the drawbridge. Sound the alarm. They are coming, with their bleu cheese, and je na say something.

Only cold indifference can save us now. ;)

Commander @Pin, they pulled up the drawbridge! Did one of the other ENTJs cook and bake the giant drawbaguette that we can lay down in place of the drawbridge?

We have to act fast, those perfidious roast beefs are known to hatch their plans behind closed doors! Their commander @James is an INTJ masquerading as INFJ!

Hmm it's supposed to spin but doesn't seem to work for me *shrugs* link
a8618b7a081c2463e04e2584957114f7.jpg

Last edited: