Votes: 7 19.4%
  • B, argue that NTs are the master race

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • C, inevitable joke answer: Xylophone

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • D, use their unlimited power to edit this poll. Xx, Lady Palpatine

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
Do you not feel this is more a trait of NTJs, though?
I think NTJs show it more readily. (And perhaps also enjoy it more.)

I am curious about other NTs dating history.
Eh... okay. I'm kind of embarrassed to share my dirty laundry. Clip notes version then.
Crushes:
1. ENTP. He didn't like me back. I was 12.
2. ENFP. I was 14.
3. ENTJ. We dated for 3 months. I was 15. Also still crushing on #2.
4. INxx. We had two dates, the first one great, the second a disaster. Also still crushing on #2. I was 16.
5. ENFP, the one I had been crushing on for years now. My first love. It was a bad relationship that lasted 6 or 7 years. I was 16 to 22.
6. INTP. We were friends for two years, he was in love with me. I liked him too, but I was with #2. Should have left #2. Blew up horribly. I was 18 to 20.
7. INTP. My second love. It was a relationship that started out well but turned abusive that lasted 6 years and then nearly 2 more years. I was 23 to 30.

Now: INTP. My third love. Healthiest relationship with lots of growth.

Just need to figure out first if I'm comfortable enough to cover all my previous relationships.
More like, do we have enough space on the internet for the size that list. ;)

Confession:

I have my recipe book in an excel document, where I can pull which ingredients I use the most in my cooking. Then I apply the Pareto principle to get my top ingredients on a great discount and that is how I significantly keep my grocery budget under control. I have similar habits that keep my home in order.
Perfect.

'fraid I can't because it caught me just at the right moment to be extremely funny. Like mouthfull of beer, thinking about something deep - sudden counterpoint .... ;) Strange how humour can be so sensitive to the moment.
We have a word for this: Situationskomik :D
Bathos.

@Lady Jolanda , do you think as NTJ or NT women we are more susceptible to find ourselves in emotionally abusive relationships?
I think NTs may be more susceptible to emotional manipulation when younger.

I think NTs may also be more unintentionally emotionally manipulative themselves. (Because of ignorance, not malice. Emotional immaturity.)

Full blown emotional abuse? ... That's a whole step further and I need to think on that.

I think NTs may also be more unintentionally emotionally manipulative themselves. (Because of ignorance, not malice. Emotional immaturity.)

Full blown emotional abuse? ... That's a whole step further and I need to think on that.

Thank you! I look forward to your thoughts on this.
I will reflect on that as well. The idea has been swimming in my mind for a while.

But where's the fun in that?

I think it may have a few more contributing factors besides type. NFs may allow more opportunities for abuse while NTs are less aware of the fact due to their immaturity? Attachment styles and prior neural programming must have an effect as well.

Looking forward to the discussion as well.

Attachment styles and prior neural programming must have an effect as well.
Absolutely. I was going to argue that family of origin is the main contributing factor, but then, that doesn't take into account that children respond differently to abuse. That's temperamental. And then we're back at personality, so, it's circular. Needs more thinking. ;)

Edit: Also needs thinking at an hour when I can focus. Like 3 at night when I'm in bed. :expressionless:

Like someone we know said about ISTJs* ;). Seems it's an ISTJ nation (one more proof) :tearsofjoy:

*putting everything succinctly
That ISTJ magic is displayed on the episode of TNG where Q loses his powers. He asks "what must I do to prove i'm mortal" and Worf replies "die"

Cleverness through severe simplistic straightforward honesty delivered in a single coup de grace.

What's the German word for that? :D
Occam's A-bomb?

That ISTJ magic is displayed on the episode of TNG where Q loses his powers. He asks "what must I do to prove i'm mortal" and Worf replies "die"

Cleverness through severe simplistic straightforward honesty delivered in a single coup de grace.

What's the German word for that? :D
Occam's A-bomb?
I have three, but they don't translate literally.

Fakt
Toastbrot
doch

:m059:

Fourth one, in case of whineing: Pech.

What about pointy things? They aren't pointless. Literally.
il_570xN.247336629.jpg