[Quiz] What color is your love? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[Quiz] What color is your love?

green.jpg

Your Love is Green

When you love someone, it's a very rational process. You love with your head first.
Love is all about fitting a person into your life. You can't love unless the situation is just right.

You are an ideal partner in romantic relationships. You try to be as caring, loyal, and forgiving as possible.
You take love seriously, and you don't give up on a commitment. You don't need a ring to stay with someone through thick and thin.

Your Love is Purple

When you love someone, their life becomes your life. And you want to help them be the best person possible.
You are a natural visionary, and you tend to be the teacher in your romantic relationships. You have a lot of wisdom to impart.

You are inspiring and powerful. Many people look up to you, and you often fall in love with those who admire you.
It's hard for you to find someone who's your equal. And to be honest, you enjoy having a bit of a power imbalance in your relationships.

Your Love is Blue
When you love someone, you give your heart entirely to them. You believe love is an unconditional, unselfish act.
You don't love half-way. You are "all in" whenever you are in love, and you don't hold back.

You find it easy to fall in love. You accept people as they are, and you even can love someone's flaws.
Because you are so loving and caring, you are incredibly easy to love in return. Your heart is open and ready to be filled.

Yes, I think that is true, even the variants were quite tricky.. I could choose a few of them..

blue.jpg

Your Love is Blue

When you love someone, you give your heart entirely to them. You believe love is an unconditional, unselfish act.
You don't love half-way. You are "all in" whenever you are in love, and you don't hold back.

You find it easy to fall in love. You accept people as they are, and you even can love someone's flaws.
Because you are so loving and caring, you are incredibly easy to love in return. Your heart is open and ready to be filled.

blue.jpg

Your Love is Blue

Your Love is Blue

blue.jpg

Your Love is Green

When you love someone, it's a very rational process. You love with your head first.
Love is all about fitting a person into your life. You can't love unless the situation is just right.

You are an ideal partner in romantic relationships. You try to be as caring, loyal, and forgiving as possible.
You take love seriously, and you don't give up on a commitment. You don't need a ring to stay with someone through thick and thin.

Your Love Is Red

When you love someone, your love is intense and dramatic. For you, love is passion.
You enjoy seducing someone and being seduced. You like feeling romantically overwhelmed.

You're the type of person who loves whoever you want, and you're often drawn toward forbidden love.
You are also stubborn about getting the person you're interested in to fall for you. You love chasing after what you want.

I think Parts of these Test always seem to fit me in one way or another. But...yea what i highlighted is totally me.

blue.jpg

Your Love is Blue

Your Love is Purple

purple.jpg

When you love someone, their life becomes your life. And you want to help them be the best person possible.
You are a natural visionary, and you tend to be the teacher in your romantic relationships. You have a lot of wisdom to impart.

You are inspiring and powerful. Many people look up to you, and you often fall in love with those who admire you.
It's hard for you to find someone who's your equal. And to be honest, you enjoy having a bit of a power imbalance in your relationships.

I got green first, but I am not logical at all, so retook and...
Your Love is Yellow

When you love someone, your world is a sunnier, brighter, and happier place. Love is what you live for.
You believe in true love, and you remain optimistic, no matter what romantic problems you have in your life.

You are light-hearted and happy-go-lucky. You don't really have to look for love - it always seems to find you.
You have a big heart and are very compassionate. You have a lot of love, affection, and empathy to give.

Took this again, after a good, long while..

yellow.jpg

Your Love is Yellow

When you love someone, your world is a sunnier, brighter, and happier place. Love is what you live for.
You believe in true love, and you remain optimistic, no matter what romantic problems you have in your life.

You are light-hearted and happy-go-lucky. You don't really have to look for love - it always seems to find you.
You have a big heart and are very compassionate. You have a lot of love, affection, and empathy to give.

Your Love is Blue

I feel like "What flavour condom suits you most" should be the next quiz thread.