[Quiz] What Chess Piece Are You? | INFJ Forum

[Quiz] What Chess Piece Are You?

Discussion in 'Online Tests' started by sassafras, Nov 23, 2009.

Share This Page

More threads by sassafras
  1. sassafras

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    What Chess Piece Are You?

[​IMG]

You Are the Queen
    You are an incredibly powerful person, and at times, it's hard for you to keep your power in check.
    You can take down virtually anyone who's standing in your way. That doesn't mean you should though!

When you're at your best, you're playing both offensively and defensively. You are able to look into the future and plan accordingly.**
    Because you are so powerful, you are a natural target. You must remember to protect yourself, even if it means hanging back when you want to pounce.

**Too true.

Sorry about the quiz overload today guys. I'm in an introspective, cosmo-quizzy mood today.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. midnightmelody

midnightmelody nagging for truth

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    infj
    You Are a Knight

You are very unusual and even a bit eccentric. No one can really figure you out easily.
    Because you're not predictable, people behave irrationally around you. They may feel threatened by your presence, or they may underestimate you completely.

You do best when you're close to the action. You don't move quickly, so you need to be near the center of things if you want to make a difference.
    You tend to act quickly, and decisively. In fact, you are often the first person to make a move.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Grey Wolf

Grey Wolf Airborne all the way!

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    no idea
    You Are a Bishop

You are limited in what kind of moves you make, but that only encourages you to be wilier.
    If you sit back and think carefully, you can be just as deadly as any of the other players on the board. It's all about using your head.

While it does get annoying to be underestimated all the type, you can use that to your advantage.
    You can attack and retreat quickly, without anyone hardly noticing. As far as skills go, that's an excellent one to have!

sounds like me haha when I do things people rarely notice them :m179:

4. Gaze

Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFPishy
    [​IMG]

You Are a Bishop

You are limited in what kind of moves you make, but that only encourages you to be wilier.

If you sit back and think carefully, you can be just as deadly as any of the other players on the board. It's all about using your head.

While it does get annoying to be underestimated all the type, you can use that to your advantage.

You can attack and retreat quickly, without anyone hardly noticing. As far as skills go, that's an excellent one to have!

5. NeverAmI

NeverAmI Satisclassifaction
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    5w4
    [​IMG]

You Are the King

You may not move quickly, but you move with purpose. You take every decision in your life seriously.
    You don't think that most risks are worth their potential downsides. You try to protect yourself at all costs.

Some people may consider you an egomaniac, but you're simply self-interested. It's perfectly natural to want to put yourself first.
    You have a lot of responsibility, and a lot of people depend on you. If you were taken out of commission, those that depend on you would be doomed.

6. Raccoon Love

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    You Are a Pawn

You didn't start out with many advantages in life, but you have more opportunities than most people.
    If you plod along slowly and carefully, eventually you'll have more power than you ever dreamed was possible.

You don't look back in your life, and you try to keep moving forward. Unfortunately, your predictability makes you an easy target.
    You have an end goal in site, so why would you stray from your path? You only get off course when you're forced to take someone out.

hmm ok.....xD

7. NeverAmI

Retired Staff

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    5w4

LOL!!! Pawn... I demand thee fetch me a pop!

8. AUM

AUM The Romantic Scientist

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    I love chess with all my heart....

......but....

....wth is this.....:

You Are a Pawn
    You didn't start out with many advantages in life, but you have more opportunities than most people.
    If you plod along slowly and carefully, eventually you'll have more power than you ever dreamed was possible.

You don't look back in your life, and you try to keep moving forward. Unfortunately, your predictability makes you an easy target.
    You have an end goal in site, so why would you stray from your path? You only get off course when you're forced to take someone out.

:m185:
    I guess it's somewhat true *shrug*

#8 AUM, Nov 23, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  9. Raccoon Love

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    lmao I'm in the same boat..don't understand how I got a frigging pawn xD

10. NeverAmI

Retired Staff

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    5w4

I require a foot massage!

LOL OH I LIKE THIS THREAD!

11. AUM

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    *Don't tell the dictator (NeveramI) that we're cheating on his wife!

Yes! Your highness!.....:mjedib:

12. NeverAmI

Retired Staff

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    5w4

That is better!

Now, go wake my wife, she says she needs some chocolate syrup, handcuffs, whipped cream, and strawberries once again. She has such weird waking habits!

GO QUICKLY!

13. AUM

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    That won't be necessary my highness since the queen asked for those precise items yesterday night....I wonder why?:m131:

14. NeverAmI

Retired Staff

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    5w4

She requested that Raccoon, QP, Billy, Solar Empath, and Restraint join you to help her...

Not sure what that is about!

15. Matariki

Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    N/A
    Enneagram:
    N/A
    [​IMG]
    You Are the King

You may not move quickly, but you move with purpose. You take every decision in your life seriously.
    You don't think that most risks are worth their potential downsides. You try to protect yourself at all costs.

Some people may consider you an egomaniac, but you're simply self-interested. It's perfectly natural to want to put yourself first.
    You have a lot of responsibility, an a lot of people depend on you. If you were taken out of commission, those that depend on you would be doomed.

16. Solar Empath

Solar Empath Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    You Are a Bishop

[​IMG]

You Are a Bishop

17. Moxie

Moxie Absent-Minded Professor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    It says I'm a Bishop too, but I disagree. I am a Queen in my own right. :) Is this because I chose Battleship? (That game rocks!)

I don't think either of you guys are pawns either. Forget the quiz, choose your own piece. :D

And NAI, thanks AGAIN for making me laugh!

18. daydreamer

daydreamer Permanent Fixture

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENFP
    Enneagram:
    I forget
    You Are a Knight

You are very unusual and even a bit eccentric. No one can really figure you out easily.
    Because you're not predictable, people behave irrationally around you. They may feel threatened by your presence, or they may underestimate you completely.

You do best when you're close to the action. You don't move quickly, so you need to be near the center of things if you want to make a difference.
    You tend to act quickly, and decisively. In fact, you are often the first person to make a move.

[​IMG]

19. midnightmelody

midnightmelody nagging for truth

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    infj
    L-shape attacks ftw!

20. Roger

Roger ...

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENFP
    Enneagram:
    -
    You Are a Knight

I don't agree with this and i don't believe anymore. I think, i am completely different from this.

#20 Roger, Nov 24, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2009