Question and Answer | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Question and Answer

Trying to do too much or to put it another way, never being satisfied with a job well done..always seeing room for improvement (ie. editing and re-editing to the point where the time spent becomes counter productive).

What compliment would an INFJ appreciate the most?

I guess, it must be Love. INFJs can understand this thing very well. What do you think?

"soulmate"

You find each other and you know that you have that strong connection. There doesn't have to be anything romantic about it or anything like that.

Exactly, which is difficult for many to understand.

How do INFJ's get things out of their chest without being seen as emotional, irrational and sensitive?

Then i have to think about it, which compliment INFJ can appreciate most? :?

We never answered this one so I will.

First off, the compliment has to be sincere. We'll know if it's not. I feel that we don't take compliments about our looks too well, so it would have to be about something internal.

Something like "You have a beautiful heart/soul" comes to my mind.

What trait in a person does an INJF despise the most?

First off, the compliment has to be sincere. We'll know if it's not. I feel that we don't take compliments about our looks too well, so it would have to be about something internal.

Quite true.

Personally, I despise insincerity or lack of genuineness of any kind. Although, I do recognize there are circumstances in our lives where we have to put on a face, even though I hate being in that kind of a predicament. There is a difference between having social graces though and being a total phoney.

If I had to pick one trait right now though, as my most despised, it would have to be ego-centrism...followed closely by carelessness, which actually kind of follows.

How do INFJ's get things out of their chest without being seen as emotional, irrational and sensitive?

I'll leave this one for the next person to answer....

Second question is tough for me to answer. :S

Generally i talk to someone to my closest friend, get things out of my chest. I talk to them straight forward and yes, i become emotional when i feel something related to me.

Last edited:

I despise know it all attitude without compassion. It gets annoying to have to talk to someone who knows so much but they can't impart their wisdom in a down to earth, compassionate way. I guess this is due to their emotional detachment or fear. Whatever it is I stay away from them even if I can learn something from them.:m173:

Mine usually filters through extreme directness which can be seen as mean or brutally honest. I don't think about it when I am doing it, I am only thinking about getting it off my chest. Then I realize the damage I have done and I have to mediate the situation I just caused. It's not constructive...

I despise know it all attitude without compassion. It gets annoying to have to talk to someone who knows so much but they can't impart their wisdom in a down to earth, compassionate way. I guess this is due to their emotional detachment or fear. Whatever it is I stay away from them even if I can learn something from them.:m173:

Read my mind . . . again. :m047: