Protesters at funerals :( | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Protesters at funerals :(

I think the obvious message here is that if you're a gay Christian, you have to abandon Christianity.

Never!

Gay and proud.

Christian and proud.

Although to be honest, I find "gay pride" to be an obnoxious phrase. I think if you have to say the fact that you are proud, and your actions don't speak loud enough, then you're not truly proud.

Also it sounds corny.

The police is made up of Americans formed for the sole purpose of keeping law and order. I dont see why we need subgroups of Americans to be police as well.

I cant help you understand better. You will just have to think about it if you so wish.

Reactions: the
OK. Because I think they should be allowed to "protest". Even though I think it is strange to protest burying a dead body. Certainly we shouldnt leave it above ground, and we cant protest that hes dead considering we cant resurrect them. They should be able to walk around with signs all they want and yell anything at whomever.

I concur.

If they ever bothered me at a funeral for my loved one I would be heart broken, but they would still have a right to parade about.

I dont know that I would be so upset. They may "hate fags" but it doesnt apply to me. If I had a gay friend I would still feel bewildered because ultimately I wouldnt see a gay friend as a "fag". I dont really feel like anything they have to say to me applies to my situation.

I cant help you understand better. You will just have to think about it if you so wish.
Silly me!
That's right.. you're coming from the perspective that you can just make statements and not even bother to explain them because you don't even know what you're talking about.
They weren't even protesting gays... pay attention. They were there to protest that she was a blasphemer. LOL..
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20025205-503544.html

Last edited: