President Donald Trump | Page 81 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

Poor lil New York Times. The investigation is only growing off the methane coming off all the supposed data collected. Soon the bubble of gas will burst and let everyone smell what it's all been based on.

upload_2018-1-3_14-10-14.png

Reactions: Skarekrow
I hope Kim has a cover on his desk button. I just imagine a cleaner coming in and accidently dusting it. Then in some dark basement of a forgotten building a handful of connfetti falls out of a tube followed by a lack luster horn.
The entirety of Kims 4th nuclear regiment is put to death the next day.

Screen Shot 2018-01-03 at 3.55.34 PM.png

Oooohhh...such a BIG button!
What a sad man.
(Clearly mentally and emotionally stuck in Jr. High)

View attachment 40289

Oooohhh...such a BIG button!
What a sad man.
(Clearly mentally and emotionally stuck in Jr. High)

The thing is Trump just says things in a stupid way. But in this instance it's a way Kim can understand. And beyond that, for all the poor ways Trump acts, he's still a better President than Obama ever hoped to be.

The thing is Trump just says things in a stupid way. But in this instance it's a way Kim can understand. And beyond that, for all the poor ways Trump acts, he's still a better President than Obama ever hoped to be.
Keep telling yourself that....so far it’s working.

OMG IT FINALLY HAPPENED! Drumpf and I have merged. Getting closer to the singularity every day!

#stablegenius
OV5s5fh.jpg

And yet Trump is having such a positive impact on American interests.

Reactions: Wyote
You know something. There's no guessing with Trump. You always know what he's thinking for good or bad. Previous Presidents always having their words filtered, changed to attempt to manipulate the masses. Thinking people, thinking people know past Presidents words don't actually reflect who they are as a person.
There is something refreshing in not having to guess at actual intention.

Let's bring some positive today.

CnJ0xaIW8AAhsEM.jpg

Reactions: Skarekrow
Love this picture. Because you don't actually know One, if it's real and two, if real what he was actually looking at. Maybe this was a picture taken as he was looking at an incoming helicopter, bird... alien spacecraft.
Not knowing though you input what you most want it to be.

Love this picture. Because you don't actually know One, if it's real and two, if real what he was actually looking at. Maybe this was a picture taken as he was looking at an incoming helicopter, bird... alien spacecraft.
Not knowing though you input what you most want it to be.

Yea man, like everyone's reality is their own, there's no right or wrong.

CM4G75tWEAAuleu.jpg

You know something. There's no guessing with Trump. You always know what he's thinking for good or bad. Previous Presidents always having their words filtered, changed to attempt to manipulate the masses. Thinking people, thinking people know past Presidents words don't actually reflect who they are as a person.
There is something refreshing in not having to guess at actual intention.
Sometimes qualities are mutually exclusive:

"He's great at politics, negotiation, diplomacy and business."

"He's honest with no filter."

These two statements don't go together.

Drumpf needs to accept rocket man's reality. Hell we all do. Probably the safest course of action for the common man.

DQmR9jB6uyLqXNH7SG6boAHRnPMhYx7Ri5VxM34b6u75Uur_1680x8400

b4d0cc335bf26c95ced20491c357ee7e--enewetak-atoll-site-office.jpg

Reactions: Skarekrow and acd
Drumpf needs to accept rocket man's reality. Hell we all do. Probably the safest course of action for the common man.

DQmR9jB6uyLqXNH7SG6boAHRnPMhYx7Ri5VxM34b6u75Uur_1680x8400

b4d0cc335bf26c95ced20491c357ee7e--enewetak-atoll-site-office.jpg
He does. Which is why he's not cowering like Obama and why North Korea is now asking for peace talks after having recieved no pay off as Obama has given in the past.

He does. Which is why he's not cowering like Obama and why North Korea is now asking for peace talks after having recieved no pay off as Obama has given in the past.

Touché kind space bear

I’m new here and haven’t really read through this thread. Though I’d assume most INFJ’s aren’t trump fans.

While I wouldn’t call myself a fan, I don’t quite hate him as much as the general media/populace seems to. How alone am I in this sentiment?

I’m new here and haven’t really read through this thread. Though I’d assume most INFJ’s aren’t trump fans.

While I wouldn’t call myself a fan, I don’t quite hate him as much as the general media/populace seems to. How alone am I in this sentiment?
Regardless of your opinion of Trump this thread is mostly marred by our frustration with EH for being implacable and totally unwilling to accept any opinion that dissents from his own. Quite a lot of rookies failed to recognize this (including me at one point) so be warned.

Last edited:
Yes be warned by those unwilling to accpet differing opinions.