President Donald Trump | Page 89 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

7v3f5qib76f01.jpg

No proof of that. But proof Hillary absolutley unquestionably broke the law. Why isnt anyone upset about that? Why isnt anyone upset about the fact that if any other American did even a hundreth of what she did they would be in jail right now?

Oh thats right, because Hillary supports your narative. You are exactly the thing you say you hate.

There is no credible evidence. The FBI investigated her and opted not to refer a prosecution. It is only the rabid right that continues this chant. Get over it.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
No proof of that. But proof Hillary absolutley unquestionably broke the law. Why isnt anyone upset about that? Why isnt anyone upset about the fact that if any other American did even a hundreth of what she did they would be in jail right now?

Oh thats right, because Hillary supports your narative. You are exactly the thing you say you hate.

1. You don't even know my actual stance, apparently
2. You are wrong, as usual
3. No proof of crazy people? lol

Reactions: Skarekrow
1. You don't even know my actual stance, apparently
2. You are wrong, as usual
3. No proof of crazy people? lol
You fully and completely against Trump...Yea or nay?

Nothing is black and white. Morally yay.
Hardly an answer. Ive not seen a single positive post on your part concerning Trump. I think this is a good indicator that Im correct and your
"1. You don't even know my actual stance, apparently
2. You are wrong, as usual"
is just you talking to yourself.

Cool story bro

Because modern politics aren't worth the argument

Reactions: Wyote
There is no credible evidence. The FBI investigated her and opted not to refer a prosecution. It is only the rabid right that continues this chant. Get over it.
Total bullshit. Not supported by any fact at all. Only posted to push my buttons. You belittle yourself with spew like this. Sadly its become a common occurance for you.