President Donald Trump | Page 52 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

Hardly. It means the thread has gone WAY off topic and it's better they rein it in before I do.
giphy.gif

Your posting sick hate fueled attacks in this thread as if they have ANYTHING to do with him.
Very clear, very simple examples of brainwashing and absence of critical thinking.

These are people that have been empowered by the president that used hate speech in his campaign. Regardless of the fact that he may have "apologized" later or said he was misinterpreted, he used hate speech and his victory empowers those who lurked in the shadows. It's poinient, and you rejecting that reality shows how far from open minded you truly are.

Your posting sick hate fueled attacks in this thread as if they have ANYTHING to do with him.
Very clear, very simple examples of brainwashing and absence of critical thinking.

I'm not going to stoop your level of open mindedness...so can you please elaborate on how hearing words from someone's mouth is a sign of brainwashing and absence of critical thinking.

I'm not going to stoop your level of open mindedness...so can you please elaborate on how hearing words from someone's mouth is a sign of brainwashing and absence of critical thinking.
It just reminds me of the conversation EH and I had back in February on this thread about the Muslim ban.... I literally posted a direct source: a statement from the Trump campaign calling for a Muslim ban... He questioned its authenticity because Trump had changed his rhetoric to implement the EO as it's not legal to ban people based on religion. He called it "bias trash." (Of course, the statement has since been removed from Trump's site.) Any inconvenient information is fake and biased though. But it's the same thing different day. And I'm not trying to pick on you @Eventhorizon. Just sayin'.

Last edited:
I would like to point out that many members politely suggested that we minimize the number of threats
"threats" is right
devoted to our dear leader. In that spirit I would ask leniency from the OP in what Trump related material gets posted here.

Last edited:
Just more proof that nothing will ever be solved as long as people continue to propagate disinformation.

Just more proof that nothing will ever be solved as long as people continue to propagate disinformation.

Please enlighten me with real, true, non-biased information. I'm too dumb to look for myself. If you don't help me acquire accurate information you are just as guilty of propagating disinformation. Please help me, so I may know better. Thank you.

Please enlighten me with real, true, non-biased information. I'm too dumb to look for myself. If you don't help me acquire accurate information you are just as guilty of propagating disinformation. Please help me, so I may know better. Thank you.
Ok.
Give me proof that Donald Trump supports white supremacists, is racist or was responsible for what took place in Charlotte in any way.
I'll assume you won't be able ... and so I will then ask, if there's no proof what exactly do you call suggesting it's true regardless?

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyote
It just reminds me of the conversation EH and I had back in February on this thread about the Muslim ban.... I literally posted a direct source: a statement from the Trump campaign calling for a Muslim ban... He questioned its authenticity because Trump had changed his rhetoric to implement the EO as it's not legal to ban people based on religion. He called it "bias trash." (Of course, the statement has since been removed from Trump's site.) Any inconvenient information is fake and biased though. But it's the same thing different day. And I'm not trying to pick on you @Eventhorizon. Just sayin'.
You need to go back and review how that played out. I faintly remember something like that but I do remember that you misunderstood what I had said.

For all the crap.... and I say crap because crap is what it is.... people give Trump, he has accomplished more then Obama did in relation to supporting America. That's simple fact. You may not like what he's accomplished if you don't agree with it. Supporting and helping America thrive is something Obama worked against and Trump works for.
Trump is a far better President for those who love America and want to see it continue to thrive.
Thanks Trump, keep up the good work. Continue to tell the truth where Obama only ever lied when he spoke.

Ok.
Give me proof that Donald Trump supports white supremacists, is racist or was responsible for what took place in Charlotte in any way.
I'll assume you won't be able ... and so I will then ask, if there's no proof what exactly do you call suggesting it's true regardless?
Screenshot_20170816-162854_1.jpg

16dc-trump-tweet-master768.png

trump-train.jpg

Reactions: Skarekrow