President Donald Trump | Page 51 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

DHCft40VoAEktCf.jpg

RTS1BG2A-1024x694.jpg

Charlottesville-Cuck-3.jpg

C_1bxMjXUAEmF4n.jpg

c3hjthn4neznrjhexkxm.png
Why is this in this thread? ???
Because MAGA! Also, the terrorist who ran down counter protestors and murdered one woman told his mama he was going to a Trump rally
rL5LYuW.jpg
You are beating yourself into a frenzy over something that only exists in your mind.

Pretty annoying. Trump has nothing to do with the sickness of hate. It's offensive that people are posing crap about the disgusting actions that took place in Charlottesville here. The action of posting these things here is fueled by pure and complete ignorance.

Last edited:
Pretty annoying. Trump has nothing to do with the sickness of hate. It's offensive that people are posing crap about the disgusting actions that took place in Charlotte here. The action is fueled by pure and complete ignorance.
Not all Trump supporters are racist, but all racists are Trump supporters. Just look into David Duke's support of DJT. @Milktoast Bandit posted Duke's statement. It is right there.

I personally do not believe Trump is a white supremacist. But I do think he is amoral enough to accept the support of white supremacists if they empower him. I'm not a fan of Ted Cruz, but his statement on what happened Saturday is how Trump should have responded... Except Trump doesn't want to lose alt-right/white nationalist/neo Nazis supporters.

Ted Cruz's statement (how it's done!) :
images

Last edited:
Admins you need to get this thread under control. It's way off topic.

Last edited:
Not all Trump supporters are racist, but all racists are Trump supporters. Just look into David Duke's support of DJT. @Milktoast Bandit posted Duke's statement. It is right there.

I personally do not believe Trump is a white supremacist. But I do think he is amoral enough to accept the support of white supremacists if they empower him. I'm not a fan of Ted Cruz, but his statement on what happened Saturday is how Trump should have responded... Except Trump doesn't want to lose alt-right/white nationalist/neo Nazis supporters.
You need to stop watching fake news. We know they are in the business of lying, that's been proven beyond doubt now. Free your mind and think for yourself.

You need to stop watching fake news. We know they are in the business of lying, that's been proven beyond doubt now. Free your mind and think for yourself.
It is really ironic that you of all people would accuse me of watching fake news and having a closed mind. So. Much. Projection right there. I'm not your therapist. I'm not getting into that with you.

I'm watching videos of people who were at the protest, too. It's really ironic that you of all people would accuse me of watching fake news and having a closed mind. So. Much. Projection right there. I'm not your therapist. I'm not getting into that with you.
Of all the people you will ever know I suspect I have one of the most open minds you will ever know.

Maybe something from your fake news will convince you that you are wrong?

• "David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years," Trump said
  • Trump spoke after being asked about his comments over the weekend on CNN
(CNN)Donald Trump issued a crystal clear disavowal Thursday of former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke after stumbling last weekend over a question about the hate group leader on CNN.

CNN says "stumble" in an effort yet again to make Trump look more like something THEY want him to look like.

Of all the people you will ever know I suspect I have one of the most open minds you will ever know.

Maybe something from your fake news will convince you that you are wrong?

• "David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years," Trump said
  • Trump spoke after being asked about his comments over the weekend on CNN
(CNN)Donald Trump issued a crystal clear disavowal Thursday of former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke after stumbling last weekend over a question about the hate group leader on CNN.

CNN says "stumble" in an effort yet again to make Trump look more like something THEY want him to look like.
I don't think you are open minded at all. But what does that matter? Reality speaks for itself. You will either open your eyes and ears because you choose to, or you will be swept along with the tide to a place you may not be happy to find yourself. That's on you.

Anyway, Trump did not strongly disavow the neo Nazis movement on Saturday. He was pretty vague. Compare his statement to Cruz and a few other Republicans (Rubio, Hatch) and ask yourself why he didn't condemn the attack on and murder of one counter protestor for what it was; an act of domestic terrorism?

Last edited:
What are you trying to say here? Posting random crap in a random thread again?
Not this time. You don't need a gigantic brain to connect the dots here. They're already connected.

Admins you need to get this thread under control. It's way off topic.

What he means is; Admins, help! My 'Fellate Donald Trump' thread isn't turning out how I planned...

I don't think you are open minded at all. But what does that matter? Reality speaks for itself. You will either open your eyes and ears because you choose to, or you will be swept along with the tide to a place you may not be happy to find yourself. That's on you.

Anyway, Trump did not strongly disavow the neo Nazis movement on Saturday. He was pretty vague. Compare his statement to Cruz and a few other Republicans (Rubio, Hatch) and ask yourself why he didn't condemn the murder of counter protestors for what it was; an act of domestic terrorism?
Trump can’t say “Domestic Terrorism”, just like Trump and his ilk accused Obama of not being able to say “Radical Islamic Terrorism”.
It’s a “lone wolf white guy”, not a terrorist or hate crime...right.
Always calling the kettle black, but never looking in the mirror EH.
Thinking you always have it all figured out and everyone else doesn’t is flat out ignorant.

Last edited:

Anyway, Trump did not strongly disavow the neo Nazis movement on Saturday. He was pretty vague. Compare his statement to Cruz and a few other Republicans (Rubio, Hatch) and ask yourself why he didn't condemn the attack on and murder of one counter protestor for what it was; an act of domestic terrorism?
I'm not going to argue with you about open mindedness. If you don't think I am i think your life will be interesting. Open mindedness does not mean you accept everything.

Trump made it clear Duke is a bad person. Very. Unlike Obama ever saying anything at all about his pastor Wright.

Not this time. You don't need a gigantic brain to connect the dots here. They're already connected.

What he means is; Admins, help! My 'Fellate Donald Trump' thread isn't turning out how I planned...
Hardly. It means the thread has gone WAY off topic and it's better they rein it in before I do.