President Donald Trump | Page 32 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

The White House is planning a “big immigration launch” Tuesday morning that will focus on the implementation of the recent Department of Homeland Security proposal that called for the hiring of thousands of officers and fast-tracking deportations, a senior administration official said. - Foxnews

Excellent move by President Trump living up to his campaign promises.

@acd Has not answered my question yet so what exactly is your point Stu? Or do you just like quoting things?
What is your question? I admit I'm still a little speechless that you thought a statement directly from Trump on banning Muslims was a fake or skewed article because you are so ready to disagree with anything I post on this topic.

Reactions: Stu
What is your question? I admit I'm still a little speechless that you thought a statement directly from Trump on banning Muslims was a fake or skewed article because you are so ready to disagree with anything I post on this topic.
My question is clearly stated in the previous post you never answered. I have no idea what you are talking about when you say fake and skewed. I never said that or implied it. I asked how you felt the excuitive order banned "muslims" specifically.

And yet so many Muslim countries left off the list....
The video here is relevant. The article with the single Trump quote is meaningless. The majority of the article is bias trash and the quote from Trump pretty irrelevant to whether the EO was anything more than trying to get an actual vetting process in place for people coming from countries with known terrorists groups operating out of them.

So... it could be part of a plan by Trump to implement a Muslim ban in a more covert way. If true, I believe that is ignorance and I do not like ignorance. However if this must be tolerated to get to the end game of recognizing you cant have a radical Muslim without first having the Muslim faith being taught to them in a way that radicalizes It, so be it. I'll put up with it.
Lmfao!!

Anyway. He campaigned on banning Muslims. He has said it himself. Good thing he's too stupid to know it's not legal to ban people based on nationality and religion.. But we will see what the next barrage of EOs this week have to say about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scientia
I don't see what you are getting at or why you won't answer my question. I don't know what a better description than "article" is.

I don't see what you are getting at or why you won't answer my question. I don't know what a better description than "article" is.
Sorry, I'm done. There is truly no point talking politics with you. We just go round and round and get nowhere.

Sorry, I'm done. There is truly no point talking politics with you. We just go round and round and get nowhere.
Right. So when you lose an argument you just walk away.
Fair enough. Id like to think you take that into the world though so that you can see where irrational thinking gets in the way of progress in general.

You were not able to see that I posted a statement directly from Trump on the subject before he issued the EO. This is pointless.
What difference does it make that he posted that before the Executive order? You have said the Executive Order is a ban on Muslims. Again it is not. Muslims are allowed to come into this country freely and the Excuitive Order does not stop that. Show me where in the EO it says, If you are Muslim you won't be allowed in.
I dont understand this. Not at all. Think about what's been said here.

What difference does it make that he posted that before the Executive order? You have said the Executive Order is a ban on Muslims. Again it is not. Muslims are allowed to come into this country freely and the Excuitive Order does not stop that. Show me where in the EO it says, If you are Muslim you won't be allowed in.
I dont understand this. Not at all. Think about what's been said here.
I think the issue is that it states religious minorities from those countries are granted entry, making it a religious ban.

I'll just say that the point in time anyone is kept from entering the US because of their faith, I would hope that is stopped immediately. If Trump is ignorant enough to actually try to do that then he needs to be stopped in that regard. This is nothing different than what I have been saying all along. Very simple.

Reactions: acd
I think the issue is that it states religious minorities from those countries are granted entry, making it a religious ban.
You think... can you support this? If people are granted entry over others because of their religious affiliation alone then you are correct.

I'll just say that the point in time anyone is kept from entering the US because of their faith, I would hope that is stopped immediately. If Trump is ignorant enough to actually try to do that then he needs to be stopped in that regard. This is nothing different than what I have been saying all along. Very simple.
Section 5, b.

@Eventhorizon I believe you have a real blind spot here. You seem to be saying that just because our glorious President campaigns on the notion that Muslims are bad for the USA, that sentiment should not be taken into account when he bans people who are likely to be Muslims from entering the USA.
As he repeatedly berates Muslim migrant populations in friendly European nations and mongers the idea that such populations put Americans at risk, no one should impute that when he attempts to direct the power of the government in ways that single out Muslim migrant population, that he has an anti Muslim bias.
I see it as a bias based on religion. As such it is more harmful than helpful.

@Eventhorizon I believe you have a real blind spot here. You seem to be saying that just because our glorious President campaigns on the notion that Muslims are bad for the USA, that sentiment should not be taken into account when he bans people who are likely to be Muslims from entering the USA.
As he repeatedly berates Muslim migrant populations in friendly European nations and mongers the idea that such populations put Americans at risk, no one should impute that when he attempts to direct the power of the government in ways that single out Muslim migrant population, that he has an anti Muslim bias.
I see it as a bias based on religion. As such it is more harmful than helpful.
It's obvious he has a bias against Muslims. It's something I do not like and that I do not support. But I also see the thinking that allows not only him but other come to the conclusion that Muslims are a danger. I also believe there is more that can be done and is not being done in Muslim communities to address these issues.
I see both sides and it is NOT a one side is right the other is wrong issue. It is an issue where people on both sides must come together to solve it.