President Donald Trump | Page 29 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

Not when you claim without any substance to be right, after being proven wrong, and it took almost an entire page of your unintelligible ramblings 'till I'm guessing you realised that Stu just wasn't buying it and finally admitted fault.

It took an incredible amount of time for you to admit that you didn't know what you were talking about, you delayed your admission to the point where it's no longer worth anything, and it really doesn't go near enough to make up for the amount of misinformation you've consistently spread around.

All this, and you still haven't gotten to the point of Stu's issue. Where you continually called the 44th president a traitor and un-American without any substance, and yet don't even realise that what you're hoping the 45th president will do would require an amendment or be unconstitutional. Shit, for someone so apparently interested in politics and the running of your country, how the hell can you know so little about it?

And the most infuriating thing? Whenever you're caught out on your bullshit you attempt to use every tool you can to deflect any criticism. Through running around idiotic logic puzzles that make no sense to anyone other than yourself, hiding behind liberal pleasantries with "There wasn't any call for that." Followed by "You're not being nice so I'm going home." To just flat out denial.

And I'm kicking myself because I'm doing a @Stu and @invisible and giving you more time than you deserve.
I don't see it the same way. There was a discussion where thoughts and ideas were exchanged.
I won't speak of @invisible 's comments. They are all there to see and read through. People can make their own choice on that.

If You want to use this one instance of my admitting I was wrong about something and apply it to everything else I have ever said....I am sure you will do just that.

My understanding that in cases that involve national security leaks the case is never actually closed. One of the more disturbing aspects of the reporting on Comey's "reopening " of the case days before the election was that the case was and is open.
Capture.JPG

Not when you claim without any substance to be right, after being proven wrong, and it took almost an entire page of your unintelligible ramblings 'till I'm guessing you realised that Stu just wasn't buying it and finally admitted fault.

It took an incredible amount of time for you to admit that you didn't know what you were talking about, you delayed your admission to the point where it's no longer worth anything, and it really doesn't go near enough to make up for the amount of misinformation you've consistently spread around.

All this, and you still haven't gotten to the point of Stu's issue. Where you continually called the 44th president a traitor and un-American without any substance, and yet don't even realise that what you're hoping the 45th president will do would require an amendment or be unconstitutional. Shit, for someone so apparently interested in politics and the running of your country, how the hell can you know so little about it?

And the most infuriating thing? Whenever you're caught out on your bullshit you attempt to use every tool you can to deflect any criticism. Through running around idiotic logic puzzles that make no sense to anyone other than yourself, hiding behind liberal pleasantries with "There wasn't any call for that." Followed by "You're not being nice so I'm going home." To just flat out denial.

And I'm kicking myself because I'm doing a @Stu and @invisible and giving you more time than you deserve.

@88chaz88 I believe you know even better than I that the real point of these forums is distraction from the mundanity that confronts us rather than any real enlightenment. Those nuggets of insight we may or may not glean here are incidental.

My understanding that in cases that involve national security leaks the case is never actually closed. One of the more disturbing aspects of the reporting on Comey's "reopening " of the case days before the election was that the case was and is open.
View attachment 33863
Ok. I can agree with that.

Err... better to say take your word for it and agree with your assessment after that.

@88chaz88 I believe you know even better than I that the real point of these forums is distraction from the mundanity that confronts us rather than any real enlightenment. Those nuggets of insight we may or may not glean here are incidental.

I wish it could be different. If this forum is not so saturated with all this aggressive, nonsensical, frozen slush of people who are not even INFJ type. I don't know. Maybe it wouldn't be different if they would stfu and piss off. They are just so distracting. I'm agitated all the time. I want to find a way to pay more attention to voices of people here who really matter to me.

Reactions: Free and Skarekrow
I wish it could be different. If this forum is not so saturated with all this aggressive, nonsensical, frozen slush of people who are not even INFJ type. I don't know. Maybe it wouldn't be different if they would stfu and piss off. They are just so distracting. I'm agitated all the time. I want to find a way to pay more attention to voices of people here who really matter to me.
use the ignore button, use it liberally

use the ignore button, use it liberally

I've used it liberally before, but Skarekrow told me he won't use it, and that made me reconsider it because I believe in diversity of voices. But I think you're right, in this situation, it serves no purpose to listen. For me personally it's better to tune out from certain voices.

I know that I'll definitely still be here as long as you and Kgal are here. But I originally came here to be with other INFJ type people, but it doesn't seem like there are very many of us here anymore. But I guess the MBTI has become an unfashionable measurement for a number of reasons. Times change

Reactions: Free and Skarekrow

Erm.. are you blaming everybody else for the fact that you can't parse between what is relevant (to you) and what is not?

Hate to break it to ya, but that would be *your problem (fault?), nobody else's.

But what does my opinion count? I'm just a stupid NT :p

I'd say more, but I'm typing blind thanks to this stupid fucking pop up!!

Grr.

Last edited:
I just wanted to say this morning that so far Trump has surprised me. He is doing an excellent job as President, far better than our previous sad excuse who was more interested in helping anyone other than the American people.
If he keeps this up he may go down in history as the best President of the past 30 years.

Erm.. are you blaming everybody else for the fact that you can't parse between what is relevant (to you) and what is not?

Hate to break it to ya, but that would be *your problem (fault?), nobody else's.

But what does my opinion count? I'm just a stupid NT :p

I'd say more, but I'm typing blind thanks to this stupid fucking pop up!!

Grr.
Hate those pop ups...

I've used it liberally before, but Skarekrow told me he won't use it, and that made me reconsider it because I believe in diversity of voices. But I think you're right, in this situation, it serves no purpose to listen. For me personally it's better to tune out from certain voices.

I know that I'll definitely still be here as long as you and Kgal are here. But I originally came here to be with other INFJ type people, but it doesn't seem like there are very many of us here anymore. But I guess the MBTI has become an unfashionable measurement for a number of reasons. Times change
As a note, your main issue from what I can tell seems to be political threads in the political thread area. Is that correct? Why not either just use the ignore button or stay out of areas where your...sensibilities are challenged?

I just watched an article (not currently available in typed word form) indicating that polls show Trump is now more trusted than the media. Considering he has routinely shown them to be liars and purveyors of fake news it's not really a surprise.

Compare Trump's thoughts on 9/11 in 2001:
With his comments from 2015 (On the bloody Alex Jones show):
Jones is apparently a covert (or not so much) Zionist "Limited Hangout"

Here: Have your day brightened by the President.

Last edited:
As a note, your main issue from what I can tell seems to be political threads in the political thread area. Is that correct? Why not either just use the ignore button or stay out of areas where your...sensibilities are challenged?
No I think he suffers from the delusion that the political area threads should not be filled with irrational, subjective, opinionated regurgitation of wingnut positions offered without verifiable evidentary based reporting to back it up.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
I just watched an article (not currently available in typed word form) indicating that polls show Trump is now more trusted than the media. Considering he has routinely shown them to be liars and purveyors of fake news it's not really a surprise.
when you get information from videos you have very little opportunity to even try to verify the information

when you get information from videos you have very little opportunity to even try to verify the information
True that.

No I think he suffers from the delusion that the political area threads should not be filled with irrational, subjective, opinionated regurgitation of wingnut positions offered without verifiable evidentary based reporting to back it up.
It would be nice to think they would be free of that. But I think everyone here knows by now that's simply not possible. All we can really do is our best on an individual basis to not propagate bs.

It would be nice to think they would be free of that. But I think everyone here knows by now that's simply not possible. All we can really do is our best on an individual basis to not propagate bs.
try harder

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
try harder
Try what harder?
Oh... You are suggesting I have something to do with propagating b.s. Naw. The thing you proved me wrong on was excellent and I appreciate it because now I know something I never did. It's funny I just assumed since history class being told only American citizens can vote meant there were specific federal laws in place that dictated that. I never thought to look closely at it. It just goes to show where assumptions can lead you.

But no, by far, by FAR the most BS comes from the left within our country. Time and time again being proven. Then the smoke and mirrors come out "No look away from our lies. Look over here and stop talking about them." CNN anyone?