President Donald Trump | Page 26 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

#BowlingGreenMassacre
#NeverRemember

The memes will save us from civil war.

Reactions: Skarekrow and the
The Berkeley protest was the most recent I heard that went violent. People by the thousands have been protesting Trump since his inauguration...All around the country. The country isn't crumbling because of it.
Not yet.

It's not about to either. We survived woman's suffrage and civil rights and the Vietnam war without enacting martial law. We even got through the civil war without it. What you describe sounds more like martial law than a civil war.

Reactions: Skarekrow
It's not about to either. We survived woman's suffrage and civil rights and the Vietnam war without enacting martial law.
Good point.
However I believe this is larger. When I say larger I do not necessarily mean more important but several complaints are being rolled into one focus point. It is disorganized.

If the US can go through a civil war, but a bunch of "disorganised" protests risk bringing it down, then that says a lot about Trump's regime administration.

4ZNNwk.gif

If the US can go through a civil war, but a bunch of "disorganised" protests risk bringing it down, then that says a lot about Trump's regime administration.
Wasnt directed at you but I ran out of time to go into further detail.

For all of his short comings Trump has proven himself to be a far better President than Obama could have ever dreamed of for himself. Considering though that Obama's goal was only ever to critically damage America in whatever way he could, it's not really saying that much.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
For all of his short comings Trump has proven himself to be a far better President than Obama could have ever dreamed of for himself. Considering though that Obama's goal was only ever to critically damage America in whatever way he could, it's not really saying that much.

9046629.jpg

One of the things I understand team Trump is working on are federal ID's to vote. No I'D and you don't vote in any government election.
I hope this gets implemented before the next Presidential election. It seems like it will solve most of America's issues.

So glad the another Federal Judge has actually put a halt on certain provisions of the Executive Order. This is even greater than the NY judge if you think about it. Now, the president may be wondering, well what the hell, one judge tells me to do this and the other tells me to do that. In fact, many judges are not in agreement with each other and are issuing contradicting opinions, enjoining Donald J Trump. One judge even declined to extend the TRO and sided with Trump. All of these judges are on an equal playing field because although they are federal judges, they are limited to their specific district. So, my best guess is Trump will do his best to comply with all of the orders because all of the orders are assumedly 'nationwide' even though they come from individual district courts. The constitutionality of the matter is still unclear, for later proceedings are set for meritorious arguments. Unless this order halting permanently the EO gets to the Supreme Court, we won't know which district judge to follow, ny, Seattle, Boston.....(or even if the lower courts were right) but for now Seatlle takes the lead due to the strong language found within the order. I love our judiciary! Who do you think you are violating the constitution, um did you forget AIII judges are lifetime appointed, and they don't care about YOU at all.

At the point, I do hear appeals starting and ongoing. Oh boy this is fun!!!

So glad the another Federal Judge has actually put a halt on certain provisions of the Executive Order. This is even greater than the NY judge if you think about it. Now, the president may be wondering, well what the hell, one judge tells me to do this and the other tells me to do that. In fact, many judges are not in agreement with each other and are issuing contradicting opinions, enjoining Donald J Trump. One judge even declined to extend the TRO and sided with Trump. All of these judges are on an equal playing field because although they are federal judges, they are limited to their specific district. So, my best guess is Trump will do his best to comply with all of the orders because all of the orders are assumedly 'nationwide' even though they come from individual district courts. The constitutionality of the matter is still unclear, for later proceedings are set for meritorious arguments. Unless this order halting permanently the EO gets to the Supreme Court, we won't know which district judge to follow, ny, Seattle, Boston.....(or even if the lower courts were right) but for now Seatlle takes the lead due to the strong language found within the order. I love our judiciary! Who do you think you are violating the constitution, um did you forget AIII judges are lifetime appointed, and they don't care about YOU at all.

At the point, I do hear appeals starting and ongoing. Oh boy this is fun!!!
In the grand scheme and long run, this is nothing more than political posturing for the judge. Its just more crying wolf. Eventually people will bore of it and no one will even notice any more.

In the grand scheme of things ARTICLE I, II, and III are a checks and balance system. The president obviously is Article II. Well, you may wonder where the heck does it say in Article II, expressly, that the president may pass executive orders? I mean, I've read Article II plenty of times. I don't see anything relating to executive orders in Article II or the whole Constitution. Maybe I missed it. How about you, do you see such a thing. So are executive orders illegal? There are many debates about this. If the president can just pass unlimited executive orders, is he not bypassing Congress? Well, I sure as heck think he is!!!!!!!!

To make my point short: Article II (Section 1) States: The executive power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America.

This is a very powerful sentence. 'Shall' means must in this situation. 'vested' means he who holds. The preposition 'a' means one or single. If the sentence is read literally, this means the United States President has the executive power of the united states alone. This then is interpreted to mean that since he has the executive power in his hand, he then can control the whole executive department/agencies. Thus, that is what he is doing, DHS, DHJ all belong to him and by the very sentence above, he is vested with the power to control them.

Thus, even though the Constitution doesn't allow the president to issue executive orders expressly, when the sentence, mentioned above, is read into detail, the power is inferred. This means one single person, the president, has the power to do what he wants with the executive branch and the executive agencies who he is also in charge of, and with his recent immigration ban, he is controlling those executive agencies.

To answer the last question, yes this is a system of checks and balances because read Article III, which vests the judicial power in the Supreme Court and federal courts who then can at a minimum vest away some power from Article II.

Best I could explain it. I try not to include any typos. lol but I am too tired and it's Saturday :]

I guess I should post this on my blog instead of here. :]

Last edited:
Behind the White House security a lone figure patrols the Oval office...

"The Secret Diary of Donald J Trump"

What a shit few weeks. I'm sick of this job. I'm sick of Australians. I'm sick of Americans. I'm the greatest President America has ever had, and ever will have, and this is how I'm treated.

I dialed out for pizza and the operator says I need a code word. What kind of communist bull crap is this ? Even Mexicans can get pizza. I fired all of the staff and now I have to open all the letters myself, until we can get more people.

As for Melania ? I'm totally sick of her. If I had more money, I'd divorce her and try it out with that chick Teresa May. No not that ugly British chick. I mean the exotic actress. Melania has been using my razors to shave her legs. Again.

She has her own bathroom. Three of them. She never puts the lid back on the toothpaste either. She moved my talcum powder and my heel plasters. These shoes are killing me too. She knows that.

I hate this job. I wish I'd never won this dumbass competition. I bet Hillary is tucked up relaxing, reading some liberal book laughing at me. Bitch. She deleted those emails just to set me up. Tomorrow I'm ordering her execution and getting the democrats to pay for it. Crazy thing is I think quite a few would donate the money.

Good night America. Pray for me....

In the grand scheme of things ARTICLE I, II, and III are a checks and balance system. The president obviously is Article II. Well, you may wonder where the heck does it say in Article II, expressly, that the president may pass executive orders? I mean, I've read Article II plenty of times. I don't see anything relating to executive orders in Article II or the whole Constitution. Maybe I missed it. How about you, do you see such a thing. So are executive orders illegal? There are many debates about this. If the president can just pass unlimited executive orders, is he not bypassing Congress? Well, I sure as heck think he is!!!!!!!!

To make my point short: Article II (Section 1) States: The executive power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America.

This is a very powerful sentence. 'Shall' means must in this situation. 'vested' means he who holds. The preposition 'a' means one or single. If the sentence is read literally, this means the United States President has the executive power of the united states alone. This then is interpreted to mean that since he has the executive power in his hand, he then can control the whole executive department/agencies. Thus, that is what he is doing, DHS, DHJ all belong to him and by the very sentence above, he is vested with the power to control them.

Thus, even though the Constitution doesn't allow the president to issue executive orders expressly, when the sentence, mentioned above, is read into detail, the power is inferred. This means one single person, the president, has the power to do what he wants with the executive branch and the executive agencies who he is also in charge of, and with his recent immigration ban, he is controlling those executive agencies.

To answer the last question, yes this is a system of checks and balances because read Article III, which vests the judicial power in the Supreme Court and federal courts who then can at a minimum vest away some power from Article II.

Best I could explain it. I try not to include any typos. lol but I am too tired and it's Saturday :]

I guess I should post this on my blog instead of here. :]
Nice information. But it's not like Trump is doing anything out of the ordinary in passing executive orders.