President Donald Trump | Page 25 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

I think that's a very low impact strategy.

How about this approach:
imageedit_1283_5744924787.jpg
That's generalizing it bit too much to ultimately be taken seriously enough I think. You can't say only Muslims own slaves though some do and I dont have any numbers to say what percentage that is. We can say slavery is still rampant not only on the world but the US and ask why since Democrats are apparently morally superior they are not making more of an effort to fight it. As is in even some effort. Also it's not only Democrats who are allies with Muslims. I don't have issue with Muslims only issues with radicals regardless of the religion. I am an allie with people who are simply trying to live their lives while not effecting others.
In the end I think this type of response only pushes people away and helps steel their minds into what they already believe, right or wrong.

That's generalizing it bit too much to ultimately be taken seriously enough I think. You can't say only Muslims own slaves though some do and I dont have any numbers to say what percentage that is. We can say slavery is still rampant not only on the world but the US and ask why since Democrats are apparently morally superior they are not making more of an effort to fight it. As is in even some effort. Also it's not only Democrats who are allies with Muslims. I don't have issue with Muslims only issues with radicals regardless of the religion. I am an allie with people who are simply trying to live their lives while not effecting others.
In the end I think this type of response only pushes people away and helps steel their minds into what they already believe, right or wrong.
You had better stick to the monkeys plan in that case.
:m114:

The only thing I can find linking Bannon to being A white nationalist is that he has spoken with people who identify as white nationalists. Speaking with a priest does not make you a priest. So, what other proof do you have to provide that Bannon is in fact what you are accusing him of being?
Yeah maybe. He doesn't say he is a white nationalist. He calls himself a nationalist or an economic nationalist... maybe he is just exploiting the support of white nationalists or the alt-right who follow Breitbart.. I'm sure their following is very profitable. It is interesting to note that groups like the KKK support Trump and Bannon. Maybe it's the promise of a glorious wall along the southern border, banning refugees and ranting about black crime in inner cities that police could curb if only they were tougher that riles them up. So perhaps it's just guilt by association. But still, I'm wary due to the support of groups like the KKK. Though if you look at Breitbart, there is an article from Jan. 26 in which Milo Yiannopoulis speaks out against white nationalism. It's something to really look into, I admit. But I do think that an agenda and a narrative is being driven that disadvantages and even hurts minorities and lip service is given to avoid being called a racist while doing it.

Last edited:

Then you go on to make broad generalizations.
(that frankly aren’t true)
Derp.

Last edited:
@Wyote
There should definitely be a mood chooser that says “Morally Superior”...why can’t I find it?

Reactions: Wyote
It can’t all be false news...he pretty much incriminates himself...over and over...really, you had the largest crowds ever for an inauguration? Then you have your media man go and restate this “alternative fact” on TV as if it will magically be more true if you repeat it enough.
“I want a pony, I want a pony, I want a pony!”
“I want a Golden Ticket Daddy...now!"

The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet
One of the women who accused Trump of sexual misconduct has sued him for defamation after he labeled her claims false.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

Last edited:
I realized the other day that I go read the news and get pissed off by what I read. I bring it back here because discussion at this level just can't take place in person.
Things are escalating almost daily now. I don't see calm coming any time soon and I am going to say that we as a country are in an all out civil war before 4 years is up. That's not because that's what I want.

I realized the other day that I go read the news and get pissed off by what I read. I bring it back here because discussion at this level just can't take place in person.
Things are escalating almost daily now. I don't see calm coming any time soon and I am going to say that we as a country are in an all out civil war before 4 years is up. That's not because that's what I want.
Can you be more specific about what it is that you are observing that leads you to think we will have a civil war? I don't disagree tensions are high right now, but I don't think that will lead to a civil war. Are you talking militias attacking other civilians or militias? States seceding?

Can you be more specific about what it is that you are observing that leads you to think we will have a civil war? I don't disagree tensions are high right now, but I don't think that will lead to a civil war. Are you talking militias attacking other civilians or militias? States seceding?
I believe these protests will continue to escalate. They aren't dying down and they aren't going away. They are becoming more and more violent. Police officers will continue to be murdered only this time Trump will move to stop it. Perhaps going so far as to deploy the National Guard in places like Detroit. My intuition is screaming at me. It's almost surreal.
I fully blame fake news outlets for where we find ourselves.

I believe these protests will continue to escalate. They aren't dying down and they aren't going away. They are becoming more and more violent. Police officers will continue to be murdered only this time Trump will move to stop it. Perhaps going so far as to deploy the National Guard in like Detroit. My intuition is screaming at me. It's almost surreal.
The Berkeley protest was the most recent I heard that went violent. People by the thousands have been protesting Trump since his inauguration...All around the country. The country isn't crumbling because of it.