President Barack Obama--> Yay or Nay? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

President Barack Obama--> Yay or Nay?

1879.jpg

Reactions: acd
From an IR perspective, that's not good.

Why do people think that keeping others in fear is the best way to do IR? It seems to me that the best you can do is keep others in a position of mutual cooperation in a spirit of brotherhood, not mutual fear. This is why, say, Britain and America get along pretty well, whereas Iran and America do not.

This is why, say, Britain and America get along pretty well, whereas Iran and America do not.

Heh. Heheheheheh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

Duty, ever been over to the sickipedia site? There're more american jokes than there are rape jokes.

The two governments get along pretty well from what I understand, but I don't keep track of it closely admittedly.

If I had a nickel for every time I've insulted America, I'd go to the bank and exchange it for some proper British currency.

If I had a nickel for every time I've insulted America, I'd go to the bank and exchange it for some proper British currency.

Buuuuuuurn....wait....I'm American.......pogo---->:boink:<-----Shai Gar

I said I believe the two governments get along well, because they work in a spirit of brotherhood instead of fear.

Unless Shai Gar is now the official government in power (scary!)...

He's certainly not smooth enough to be the antichrist like the evangelicals say.
(harharhar..)

So you're Christ? The great Jesus Christ? Prove to me that you're not fool walk across my swimming pool if you do that for me then I'll let you go free. Come on King of the Jews.

(Who else loves "Jesus Christ Superstar"?)

So you're Christ? The great Jesus Christ? Prove to me that you're not fool walk across my swimming pool if you do that for me then I'll let you go free. Come on King of the Jews.

Do not tempt the Lord thy God.

"Every time I look at you I don't understand
Why you let the things you do get so out of hand"

Me like.

"and then I heard them mentioning my name
and leaving me the blame"

"Every time I look at you I don't understand
Why you let the things you do get so out of hand"

Me like.

"and then I heard them mentioning my name
and leaving me the blame"
::HIGH FIVE!::

Man. I'm in a mood to go home and listen to that record.
So amazing..

What year did you earn your first?

I always thought Pontius Pilate was a rather sympathetic character from that book.

But yes, I love that musical.

I made my first dollar back in 1987.

{resident Barack Obama--> Yay or Nay

While I didn't see him as the second coming, he was always my first choice and I believed in the change he promised. While I like a lot of what he's done, there's a chameleon-like quality to the man I distrust (I suppose he wouldn't have got where he is without it). His stance on healthcare is my biggest disappointment. Two years ago he said he believed strongly in a universal payer system and that the only obstacles were control of the White House and both houses of Congress. Well...? Now that's all happened and he says getting rid of the insurance industry, the real source of the skyrocketing cost of healthcare, would be too "disruptive." Huh. We hear a lot about his concern for American families crippled by unemploymrnt but nothing about the 14,000 bankruptcies/day caused by medical costs (and 3/4 of people declaring bankruptcy because of medical costs were insured at the time they or their loved ones got sick). He seems strangely silent about these folks and their inability to send their kids to college, etc.

End of rant.

I've never liked any politician. It's like asking who did you like more, the liar or the thief?