[INFJ] - Post Your Enneagram Tritype | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Post Your Enneagram Tritype

Thanks for this, Sandie... You're helping me a lot actually, and I think focusing on when and why I'm assertive might be very revealing. I identified a lot with what you describe here.
This reminds me of the saying, "If the door doesn't open, its not your door." And then another comes by and says here, let me get that door for you, twists the knob, and the door opens ;)

Insights into ourselves are a wonderful gift. I'm hoping you'll share your findings. ♡

Your overall type preference is:
type 6 (6w7) first,
type 2 (2w3) second,
and type 1 (1w9) third.

Your dominant body-based type is type 1 (1w9)
Your dominant heart-based type is type 2 (2w3)
Your dominant head-based type is type 6 (6w7)

I have no idea what my tritype is.. :flushed:.. but I do know my type, wing, & variant, fo sho lol.

4w5 sx / INFJ - with my variants ordered sx/sp/so. I am sure of that part because my lead variant means I crave intensity in all things, work, connections, everything. :) I think I once tested 4w3, as well.. but with my extreme beliefs in bucking the system and wanting be an individual, strange with all my quirks, I think the 4w5 bohemian is right on point. Though I seem to have the fear of a 6 and some elements of 3 & 8 were also strong on the tests I have taken. 0.0

415 enneagram

4w3 heart
1w2 body
5w4 head

So, I looked into how it manifests with me as an INFJ. (For those of you who already posted, please go back and interpret your results for yourself, please, if you will.)

4w3 - Abilities in art, writing, music. Vulnerable to drama and melancholy. Searching for identity. Value of individuality. Fear of insignificance. Prone to envy. Wing 3 keeps me from being avant-garde and enables me accomplish my projects. Warning area for me: Remaining balanced.

1w2 - Desire for advocacy and reform. Danger of causing anger and conflict. Elements of pride or superiority. Frustration over imperfection. Wing 2 helps me be more flexible and personable. Warning area for me: Find positive ways to express morality and influence others. Ease up and accept things the way they are.

5w4 - Love of knowledge and solitude. Helps me detach from people and things. Feeds my huge desire to learn and improve. Helps me realize that I need to think things through before expressing myself to people. Wing 4 allows me to be a imaginative and a little idiosyncratic, which is a relief. Warning area for me: Keep sharing my time with others instead of withdrawing.

Your overall type preference is:
type 5 (5w6) first,
type 2 (2w3) second,
and type 9 (9w1) third.

Your dominant body-based type is type 9 (9w1)
Your dominant heart-based type is type 2 (2w3)
Your dominant head-based type is type 5 (5w6)

5-2-9: this is a more generous, social and good-natured Five, who genuinely enjoys helping others out and being in a relationship with them. Although they do require their alone time, Fives of this tritype tend to be more personable and they make wonderful advisors and counselors as long as they can keep behind the scenes. They are rather attracted to human sciences (psychology, sociology) and have a natural flair for moderating conflicts and solving people’s problems.
flavors: friendly, understanding, cooperative and humanistic

Screenshot_20181228-012111_Chrome.jpg Alrighty @Sandie33 .. I took your test It is very reflective of what I said b4 taking it. I know I am a 4 wing.. a firey, feely, overly passionate wreck of a 4 lol.. joking.. sorta. ;) But I am def a 4. I always test 4w5, or 4w3. While I relate more to 4w5 emo-ness and arty-ness.. I must admit I am quite driven about my dreams.. so I guess this result of 4w3 lead is right. I also said though I know I am a 4, I have the fear of a 6. Looks like I know myself even better than I thought. :) I wish I understood the result of my tritype better. Time to go research! Thanks for the cool link. :)

Last edited: