[INFJ] - Post Your Enneagram Tritype | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Post Your Enneagram Tritype

It's like this thread had summoned you. haha ^^ I thought you might like it, and I wanted to mail it to you but I was not sure if it was a good timing. (in short: happy to read you :kissingheart:)

Push-pull; push-pull. I am incredibly grateful for the summon. :hug::hug:

Absolutely spot on.. especially you being a core 5.. it was really obvious. The four is also very strong, though.

I agree! I don't know what made me think for so long that I was a 4, ha. But apparently 5w4 can have a very strong 4 wing, indeed.

I think the tritype actually suits me quite well, it's more the descriptions of it that are available online that don't quite fit, in my opinion. It is supposed to be a "very dark tritype" or something. But ultimately these are only descriptions, i.e. interpretations.

And the 8 I find very... sexy. :smirk: I like how it can just appear sometimes lolol.

:innocent:

I agree! I don't know what made me think for so long that I was a 4, ha. But apparently 5w4 can have a very strong 4 wing, indeed.

I think the tritype actually suits me quite well, it's more the descriptions of it that are available online that don't quite fit, in my opinion. It is supposed to be a "very dark tritype" or something. But ultimately these are only descriptions, i.e. interpretations.

:innocent:
I don’t see you as dark at all! Quite bright and full of light, in fact. The descriptions are just too general.

View attachment 54172

It is exhausting. Especially lately.

Thanks for posting this goldmine of Seeker info, ic. :hug:

Hi tovlo, hope you're well! I was just wondering if you considered for a while being possibly INFP? I may have hallucinated but I thought I saw it displayed on your profile at some point.

Anyway, the Seeker tritype sounds like it may be a good fit for you :)

I don’t see you as dark at all! Quite bright and full of light, in fact. The descriptions are just too general.

Thanks zouzou! ♥ Yeah I don't really see myself as dark... in fact, for many years I didn't even really allow myself to feel dark emotions. Fe repression I guess :sweatsmile:

Alright then, I'll happily stick to 548 then! I think my dad is 286 (or 826) and my brother is 468. My granny would be 862, like my dad probably. So much 8ness in this family :sunglasses: My mom is much harder to tritype, I would have said 964 but I'm not sure she fits the Seeker description (which again, is only a description at the end of the day).

Push-pull; push-pull. I am incredibly grateful for the summon. :hug::hug:
Aww.. yes.. :hug: Thinking about making some tea for the same reason..

Oh, @Ginny what I wanted to ask you sometime: do you have general info on the fixes in the tritype concept? Like description on the idea of second and third position in general?
I did my share on reading but I'm in need of your thoughts and enneagram/tritype knowledge.

Hi tovlo, hope you're well! I was just wondering if you considered for a while being possibly INFP? I may have hallucinated but I thought I saw it displayed on your profile at some point.

Anyway, the Seeker tritype sounds like it may be a good fit for you :)

You were not hallucinating. I was trying it on for a while. In the end, I returned. :smile:

Yes, I think 469 fits pretty well, too. I will be watching for growth feedback, for sure!

Thank you for the check-in and the feedback!

be386d639392f87e0e58aeaa36ef638e.png

4w5,1w2,5w6, probably in that order. I don't take enneagram very seriously, but it is a useful tool.