[INFJ] - Post Your Enneagram Tritype | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Post Your Enneagram Tritype

2-9-7.. took me a bit to narrow it down, but now that I have, it makes perfect sense.

It’s really interesting to see the different tri types of everyone here. You guys are unique little gems!

2-9-7.. took me a bit to narrow it down, but now that I have, it makes perfect sense.

It’s really interesting to see the different tri types of everyone here. You guys are unique little gems!
You are such a core 2! :blush:
I can see the 9 too.

Thanks, bebegirl! <3 pretty “standard” infj, I guess.. except maybe for the 7, haha.
Hmm.. my daughter is a 279 and her 7 is almost even with her 2, so I can see this, actually. But she is an ENFJ - where you are a cute little INFJ skittle, yes? :m015:

Hmm.. my daughter is a 279 and her 7 is almost even with her 2, so I can see this, actually. But she is an ENFJ - where you are a cute little INFJ skittle, yes? :m015:
Interesting! I am a very Fe strong infj, though.. like for example, whenever I take a test I get enfj and sometimes my Fe is even stronger than my Ni.. but I’m an introvert for sure, haha.

Interesting! I am a very Fe strong infj, though.. like for example, whenever I take a test I get enfj and sometimes my Fe is even stronger than my Ni.. but I’m an introvert for sure, haha.
Lol. Sames, sista. My Ni tests 100% and my Fe 85%. We are Ni Fe machines! :tearsofjoy::smilingimp:Puking feels, both good & bad, everywhere, eh?

Haha, what would you describe it as? :smile:

I just remember one time when I went through a lot of tritype descriptions, and being stopped in my tracks whilst reading about the Seeker type. It seems to be a quite withdrawn, contemplative type.

hmh..
"exhausting"

I do think 297 suits you very well, zouzou :)

I think the fact you have a strong 9 also explains why despite your clear 2-dominance, you're still very much an introvert ♥

I do think 297 suits you very well, zouzou :)

I think the fact you have a strong 9 also explains why despite your clear 2-dominance, you're still very much an introvert ♥
Aw thanks baby! I think you’re right! 9 makes me very chill and reserved!
.. but the 7 gives me my wildness. Hahaha

Aw thanks baby! I think you’re right! 9 makes me very chill and reserved!
.. but the 7 gives me my wildness. Hahaha

Hahaha yeah, the 7 is definitely there, I can attest to that :p A little enfp lives within the INFJ neko! ♥

What do you think of my tritype, 548?

Hahaha yeah, the 7 is definitely there, I can attest to that :p A little enfp lives within the INFJ neko! ♥

What do you think of my tritype, 548?
Absolutely spot on.. especially you being a core 5.. it was really obvious. The four is also very strong, though.
And the 8 I find very... sexy. :smirk: I like how it can just appear sometimes lolol.

View attachment 54172

It is exhausting. Especially lately.

Thanks for posting this goldmine of Seeker info, ic. :hug:

It's like this thread had summoned you. haha ^^ I thought you might like it, and I wanted to mail it to you but I was not sure if it was a good timing. (in short: happy to read you :kissingheart:)