[INFP] - Please find my inner self! | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[INFP] Please find my inner self!

Was someone being rude? I thought this was progressing with zero conflict.

Reactions: RyuTech
Was someone being rude? I thought this was progressing with zero conflict.

It's all fine i hope :D I try my best to not make many mistakes. But yes English is not my first language and i didnt even have good grades in school (Mostly Ds). I progressed on my own after school through internet/chats/videos and at some point it became natural to use english too.

Thats pretty much mixed isnt it? Having Needs met is a part of beeing comfortable but things you dont need can still make you comfortable. Beeing comfortable is the result of many things and in terms of happyness much more important than just your needs.

EDIT: Im so unsure about this question xD Its not something i'd normally think about cause its about what i need and feel comfortable with ^^' In relationship i tend to focus on hers more than mine.

Till now i got direct after it was too late. Since the breakup i unconciously began to be more direct early on if somethings up. I dont like it though because it can hurt pretty much at first so i cant really tell "when" im direct but i try to be more often to prevent Selfdestruction.
Your need to be needed by your partner is probably what is defining your relationships. BUT being less needy, and more self-sufficient makes one more able to care for a needy partner.

I think there's a contradiction in your situation, which is causing problems. I think you are looking for a mutually codependent relationship. I don't know if such a thing is possible, since codependent relationships usually have a controlling partner, who supplies; and a controlled partner who receives.

I think you are trying to be both. In my opinion, you have to either decide to be the controlled needy partner, or the controlling independent partner.

(I personally think mutually independent relationships, where neither partner needs the other are likely to be happier... but not everyone is independent).

Your need to be needed by your partner is probably what is defining your relationships. BUT being less needy, and more self-sufficient makes one more able to care for a needy partner.

I think there's a contradiction in your situation, which is causing problems. I think you are looking for a mutually codependent relationship. I don't know if such a thing is possible, since codependent relationships usually have a controlling partner, who supplies; and a controlled partner who receives.

I think you are trying to be both. In my opinion, you have to either decide to be the controlled needy partner, or the controlling independent partner.

(I personally think mutually independent relationships, where neither partner needs the other are likely to be happier... but not everyone is independent).

I was thinking this same thing regarding relationships...

Reactions: Bellosome

If i could choose freely i'd love to be the receiving part! But im realistic enough to not expect that. There will always be situation where your partner needs you to be strong. Im looking a bit farther ahead since i dont look for a short relationship but one i can keep for as long as possible. Thats why i try to become more independant to be able to work through hard situations without breaking down. That includes beeing able to tell what i struggle with directly and work out problems early too but also beeing able to react to her needs. I refuse to think that anyone is fully independant in a relationship all the time since its idealistic.

Just thought i might share some more things about my smaller dreams hoping to create more space for questions and suggestions :3
Ive made that list quiet a while ago but its still accurate:

Things i'd like to accomplish:

- Creating an Avatar and Design for RyuTechGaming
- Create a tatoo image that mirrors myself.
- Write a Book about Life.
- Beating a korean progamer in his favorite game.
- Writing a Song for Echoe Nightmare.
- Get a Drink with RoyalPhunk.
- Create an RPG.
- Having my Idea for a computergame realized with my name in the credits.
- Experiencing many different things in romantic relationship (nsfw)
- Watch the day all people on earth are considered equal.
- Change Society into something that values emotion, creativity and happyness over influence.
- Prove to someone that all religions share the same core.
- Learn to play an instrument.
- Draw a picture that shows the beauty of Life. (Motivation)
- Draw a picture that critizises Humanity. (Reflection)
- Creating a Soccer Team with 10 people im close to.
- Wife, Children and a house.
- Having children confront my son to tell him how cool his dad is!
- Sing a song flawlessly and share it on the internet.
- Save many broken people to get back to living.
- Writing a letter to the government that noone can ignore.
- Win a game of chess against a strong opponent.
- Play the game of go in a Tournament.
- Save a Life.
- Gifting a loved one a piece of the moon.
- Writing a poem that has impact on people reading it.
- Beeing able to give someone a future by hiring him/her.
- Create a Community to save Humanity.
- Bake a perfekt torte.
- Make a professional cook praise me for my cooking.
- Fighting in a boxing match.
- Visit Newzealand and visit the Hobbit Caves.
- Make all people ive got to know gather in a hall and do a speech.
- Making a crowd laugh.
- Building a boat on a lonely island and catching a fish.
- Achieving something impactful that makes people remember me many years later.
- When beeing 80 years old, walking to the white house with a stick knocking against it while cursing the government.
- Smiling, knowing i have lived my life when im about to die.
- Draw a picture about every thing ive achieved on this list.

Fix myself first then fix others ^^'
That sounds like a good plan :D

A note about your video. I watched it twice. Since I'm like minded in regards that we have evolved into a global mindset of the haves and have nots--and the divide just continues to grow--I can't lend anything positive, only negative. Other than to say I do my part to make each day better than the day that has past.

My question is this...how long before the tribes unite in a better world? This 100 years, the next? The Utopia that many are in search of is at hand if one reaches for it; however, it needs be said and understood this Utopia is smaller than the idealistic global Utopia of many visions, and should be accepted as such---you can't eat an elephant in one bite but piece by piece, inch by inch, through perseverance progress is possible. ;)

I may not love myself yet physically and in this worlds point of view. But i do love my Imagination and the me's inside my inner worlds <3

piece by piece, inch by inch, through perseverance progress is possible. ;)

Yep. I try to plant as many seeds as possible, day by day. May not see the fruit in our lifetime, but that's no excuse to twitter our nethers.

Reactions: hush and Sandie33
Ive just redid the Personality Test and this time it was way more clear that its INFP. I wonder if i became more confident in who i am and settled or if I push myself further into beeing one?

Reactions: Sandie33