Pet Peeves | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Pet Peeves

Nasty ass women who can't flush the toilet in a public restroom
Being in a public restroom and seeing an even nastier woman walk out without washing their hands---seriously, it takes a minute or so

UGH.
We have a squatter with extremely poor aim here.

And it is awful.

There have been increasingly agitated notes posted on the bathroom stalls along with pictures of the evidence from an iPhone along the lines of "Please, if you are the one doing this clean up your mess." shudder. People have been going up flights of stairs to different, cleaer restrooms to avoid the squatter's restroom. bleah.

UGH.
We have a squatter with extremely poor aim here.

And it is awful.

There have been increasingly agitated notes posted on the bathroom stalls along with pictures of the evidence from an iPhone along the lines of "Please, if you are the one doing this clean up your mess." shudder. People have been going up flights of stairs to different, cleaer restrooms to avoid the squatter's restroom. bleah.

You know, I always wondered how the hell people can make a mess of the sort you're describing. Short of losing all your fine motor skills as soon as you step into the stall, it should never look like the stall took a jack and jill down the hill.

People that blow boogers in the shower. People who pee in the shower.

You know, I always wondered how the hell people can make a mess of the sort you're describing. Short of losing all your fine motor skills as soon as you step into the stall, it should never look like the stall took a jack and jill down the hill.

This case is particularly bad -- toilet liners have been used, then peed on, then not flushed so they are stuck to the seats, and sometimes it is on the floor as well. You'd think someone would have better thigh control than that. Women routinely come out of that restroom looking shell-shocked and disgusted -- you just have to politely direct them to the "safe" bathrooms and maybe give them some hand sanitizer just to make them feel better. Its on the floor too! Nobody quite knows what the person who does it is thinking, but it's always the same restroom, and the irony is the toilet was actually clean before it got peed on; it's like she's terrified to sit on a perfectly clean toilet, but peeing every which way but lose -- well, that is perfectly all right. Go figure.

I so agree. WTF?

Ew that reminds me when I was travelling up to Canada on the 6th of this month I stopped in one of the airline restrooms on my way to one of my gates. There was a huge menstrual clot smeared on the seat. How do people not notice that shit?!?! Or is it that they do notice but are just fucking disgusting and don't bother cleaning up after themselves?? I "ew'd" and dashed to another one. All of them were not ideal and kind of messy but I won't be wiping up some random womans crotch blood just so I can pee, noooo thank you.

Urgh public restrooms...

Reactions: Nixie
People who wear to much goddamn perfume/aftershave. I should not smell you 10 feet from you, your smell should not linger in the air for 30 minutes, my eyes shouldn't water. Jeez. It is always some really crappy smelling stuff too. I can't figure out how someone could pick such noxious vile smelling stuff either. Don't they understand you have to make sure the scent smells good on you? My mom has a very sensitive nose and has had to ask to be moved in restaurants because someone nearby had too much perfume on.

Oh yea. I would think the person messing up the restroom is doing it on purpose. [MENTION=4680]this is only temporary[/MENTION]

Once when I worked at a giant retailer Mart, an old man got pissed off because his $3 charge for opening the layaway account was nonrefundable and he took a shit in the middle of the isle near the lawaway department. It was spectacularly gross.

I don't like the forum attachments.

as far as my personal convenience goes...

they cannot be linked to other people
they cannot be uploaded to imgur with the browser addon because they don't have a valid file extension
they scale images down (which can be a good thing sometomes)

as far as the forum goes...

they take up memory and probably bandwidth

I have an odd sense of deja vu about this topic, like I posted about this before.

I want to flip the table over if I and dining with someone who chews with his/her mouth open. I tend to leave the table if someone is eating a banana or pasta if the room is too quiet.
I cannot stand it when my mom makes up explanations for why things happen.

Is it doing it in your shower specifically that you don't like, or just the idea of people doing it in general that you don't like? :)

Nasty ass women who can't flush the toilet in a public restroom
Being in a public restroom and seeing an even nastier woman walk out without washing their hands---seriously, it takes a minute or so
When I was in my early 20's, I held some janitorial jobs.
What I learned was, Women's bathrooms are always far more messy than Men's bathrooms.

I always make a mental note of who doesn't wash their hands at work, or elswhere. I don't want to find myself shaking hands with any of them later on. :sick:

Reactions: Melt

People that feel the need to spit on sidewalks. Or routinely spit at all for that matter.
What the heck is up with that anyways?

People who wear to much goddamn perfume/aftershave. I should not smell you 10 feet from you, your smell should not linger in the air for 30 minutes, my eyes shouldn't water. Jeez. It is always some really crappy smelling stuff too. I can't figure out how someone could pick such noxious vile smelling stuff either. Don't they understand you have to make sure the scent smells good on you? My mom has a very sensitive nose and has had to ask to be moved in restaurants because someone nearby had too much perfume on.

They get desensitized to it. They don't notice the noxious cloud of fumes that surrounds them.

[MENTION=1355]MindYourHead[/MENTION] I don't understand spitting either. I mean some people chaw (chew tobacco), but there's places to put that. But just randomly spitting. I'm not sure about that either.

Last edited:
I hate that zombie feeling after eating pasta. It's like every time I step into a Western restaurant it's a guaranteed food coma afterwards from the bread and pasta.

Reactions: Nixie
When people neg rep you for no apparent reason. LOL

Having a physical body. Why can't I just be some gaseous cloud type entity?

Like this thing:
Futurama,_Where_No_Fan_Has_Gone_Before,_Welshie_dead.jpg

People who have a lot of strong preferences that involve controlling or restricting the actions or behaviour of others.