Other infj’s only attracting mean men? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Other infj’s only attracting mean men?

I'm sorry you feel you have to be "guarded and suspicious." I wish it weren't so.

I find that to be my default INFJ state. I really have to consciously open myself up to trusting that some people are good, will like me for who I am and if someone hurts or rejects me I will still be okay. I'll still be awesome, just not right for them.
Indeed Purple:grinning:

Reactions: Wyote and grt$5vb
I’ve been meaning to journal for a long time but keep procrastinating it. Plants are a wonderful hobby. I also visit the ocean an hour away from here when i can, i feel grounded and at peace watching the waves and smelling the salty air, i really recommend it for stress and negative thoughts
Ohhhh the ocean... I miss it. You're totally right about watching waves and the air. Something about ocean breezes is different.
Why do you feel you keep procrastinating it?

Yes, i wish that too. Dating should be fun and not make you cry and feel horrible afterwards. Sounds like it’s a wonderful «default» the , that’s how it should be and the most healthy mindset when it comes to dating and rejection
Dating should be fun. The guy should be a gentleman and he should make you feel like the most important person in the room. You should have his attention, his smile and his eye contact. I have always dated men who completely ignored me on dates. A friend took me out a few times and treated me so well. I want to be treated like that from now on and you deserve respect and tenderness, as well. ❤️

Ohhhh the ocean... I miss it. You're totally right about watching waves and the air. Something about ocean breezes is different.
Why do you feel you keep procrastinating it?

I know, it does feel different. And safe and hopeful <3 i’ve overcome so much pain on my own, i feel a certain resistance towards it for some reason

Dating should be fun. The guy should be a gentleman and he should make you feel like the most important person in the room. You should have his attention, his smile and his eye contact. I have always dated men who completely ignored me on dates. A friend took me out a few times and treated me so well. I want to be treated like that from now on and you deserve respect and tenderness, as well. ❤️

I hope you meet someone to treat you as your friend and reject everyone who dosen’t. Thank you :)

Wow, thanks! You as well. :)
Your welcome. You’ve been with a narcisisst and men don’t treat you right at dates, that tells me that your a empathic person and they probably saw that too and hence wanted your company. So i hope that the next man you’ll meet is mature and kind like your friend and someone at your own level :) no time for these idiots

Your welcome. You’ve been with a narcisisst and men don’t treat you right at dates, that tells me that your a empathic person and they probably saw that too and hence wanted your company. So i hope that the next man you’ll meet is mature and kind like your friend and someone at your own level :) no time for these idiots
Amen, sister, preach, it girl. Ain't NOBODY got time for that!

Reactions: dZpADTLrPmX4c
Many has said they thought i was «cool» and «hard to get», but got dissapointed when they got to know me, but they would love to keep fucking me if that’s okay. It makes me sick.

*smh* You're preaching to Noah about the flood lol. Idk if any of these types have considered that if I wanted straight sex from someone and NOTHING else I could hire someone to do that with waaaaay less bullshit. Last time I check I'm not a bag of trail mix..keeping what you want, tossing what you don't.

Reactions: ESC2367 and grt$5vb