OMG! | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

OMG!

You're really not helping yourself out here. If anything, you should be careful to not speak ignorantly about groups who may support gay rights.
You probably don't know much about straight women outside of watching Will and Grace.

You have been uber touchy lately. Don't take things I say in jest so seriously.

I don't give a shit what people think about my sexuality. I just can't stand ineptitude, and I value equality above all things.

I want to utterly destroy a movement and drive its leaders to suicide. The anti-gay one is an insult to science and ethics. I want to put my skills to their most devastating use in a situation where I won't care how they affect the enemy.

Er...remind me not to piss you off.

I think that would be an awesome read. epically sense it seems like there is the stereotype of a permanent top and permanent bottom in Gay realtionships. Why do people think this? I think that steams from either people likeing that kind of relationship or the fact that most people can't see how two men could work in a realtionship. I blame gender roles.

Precisely. Gay relationships can transcend gender roles.

Am I the only one who thinks this story is a little sad? I mean the guy sounds like a douche. He deserves to be embarrassed, but how sick is it that this guy is gay and feels like he needs to condemn gay people?

That is so often the case it is remarkable.

It makes you wonder about any of the "anti" groups what they're hiding.

You have been uber touchy lately. Don't take things I say in jest so seriously.
If by touchy you mean fed up with your arrogance, then yes.

You post all these gay threads because you're tired of not being taken seriously and treated fairly--but it's ok for you to be ignorant. I don't care if you're trying to be funny.

If by touchy you mean fed up with your arrogance, then yes.

You post all these gay threads because you're tired of not being taken seriously and treated fairly--but it's ok for you to be ignorant. I don't care if you're trying to be funny.

If you have a personal issue with me, then we have the mediation process. Feel free to request mediation at any time. If you feel my behavior transgresses the forum rules, then simply report my posts. Otherwise, making comments about my behavior is irrelevant to the discussion of the thread and counts as baiting. Please desist from doing so.

Reactions: acd
No need to make it official. You are arrogant sometimes, and she has a point here, you were making assumptions about her gender that are, for the most part, wrong.

You don't like it when it is done to you, so reflect on it, change and grow.

No need to make it official. You are arrogant sometimes, and she has a point here, you were making assumptions about her gender that are, for the most part, wrong.

You don't like it when it is done to you, so reflect on it, change and grow.

It was a joke. I didn't mean it seriously. But I apologize that I didn't make it clear that I was jesting.

Even now you can't admit that you're wrong or take responsibility for what you said. Clearly, now it's my fault for being offended because I'm too daft to understand your humor.

I'm not really interested in a mediation. I just wanted to point out your own hypocrisy. Which is indeed relevent to your thread.

Reactions: the
Even now you can't admit that you're wrong or take responsibility for what you said. Clearly, now it's my fault for being offended because I'm too daft to understand your humor.

I'm not really interested in a mediation. I just wanted to point out your own hypocrisy. Which is indeed relevent to your thread.

Ok. I honestly don't believe that most straight women let gay guys play with their breasts or that many want to "convert" gays guys. Is that better?

I can't be perfect a 100% of the time. I'm occasionally going to say something less than intelligent and offend someone even if it wasn't my intent. I don't think that is grounds for calling me ignorant or a hypocrite.

If you have a personal issue with me, then we have the mediation process. Feel free to request mediation at any time. If you feel my behavior transgresses the forum rules, then simply report my posts. Otherwise, making comments about my behavior is irrelevant to the discussion of the thread and counts as baiting. Please desist from doing so.

Quit hiding behind the rules. You're a jerk. It's painfully obvious.

I couldn't make this shit up.

http://thediscust.com/?p=2049

Apperently someone else COULD make it up:

http://thediscust.com/?page_id=2

The “news” on this site is not entirely real. If there is, in fact, actual news on this site, then it is likely marked as such, just so you can tell the difference. This site is news parody, but if you had to actually come to this page to figure that out then you might not catch that particular nuance even as it’s being explained to you so maybe you should just move along. Actual people parodied/mocked on theDiscust are public figures (or dead) and therefore eligible for such treatment. Any resemblance in name or otherwise to any non-public/non-dead figure within the editorial content of this site is purely coincidental, unintentional, or you told us it would be ok. No public servants were harmed in the writing of this publication — that happened long before we came along.
theDiscust is for entertainment purposes only. Please do not source theDiscust in your news reports or thesis papers as you will likely regret it — though if you do, please send us a copy.
If you have any suggestions, comments, or large bags of money, please drop us a line at
From this thread I am starting to get the idea that gays are hypocrits and not religious folk. Although I know it is not the case... I mean except for you.

Last edited:
Apperently someone else COULD make it up:

http://thediscust.com/?page_id=2

My apologies. I knew it was too good to be true.

From this thread I am starting to get the idea that gays are hypocrits and not religious folk. Although I know it is not the case... I mean except for you.
Meh. As I said, I make mistakes. At least I can own up to them when I do.

And you are a litle late to teh party if you are trying to get under my skn for a bad joke. I've apologized and that is all I can do and it had nothing to do with you.

Reactions: testing
fake or no, that was HILARIOUS!!!!!

*Opening a can of worms*

I remember hearing a theory about male homosexuality:

Theory: that about 2/5 of male homosexuals are so inclined because they have dissociated themselves with the male role in relationships - usually because of an abusive or negligent father. In this case, they are in part either misandrists (because of abuse) or effiminate (because of neglect).

If such a theory were accurate, it could be that the particular gay man, who hates gays may be acting out of a resentment of paternal abuse (if his father was gay).

I am not well aquainted with the gay community - but is it relatively common for gays to hate gays?

Q

*Opening a can of worms*

Theory: that about 2/5 of male homosexuals are so inclined because they have dissociated themselves with the male role in relationships - usually because of an abusive or negligent father. In this case, they are in part either misandrists (because of abuse) or effeminate (because of neglect).

I've often wondered about if this would have been a significant factor for me being gay. However I can't bring myself to put much stock in it to research more theories like those. Besides, if I did I couldn't be objective about my own experiences. My dad wasn't abusive and he was around, but just didn't care and made a point of letting me know he didn't care what I did. Plus I'm not effeminate, or obviously so, I have a few feminine things about me but they don't show up easy. I might just put my distrust aside and start looking into it. I can share what I find with you if you're interested.

I am not well aquainted with the gay community - but is it relatively common for gays to hate gays?

It is really common for gays to hate gays; in certain terms anyway. There is the often cited (borderline stereotype if it just wasn't so damn true a lot of the time) homosexual who is so ashamed of him/herself that he/she takes it out on other gay people. Of course then there are those of us who just don't like how the collective culture gets represented. I'm all for having pride in who you are, but you'll never see me on top of a float on main street in ass-less chaps; not even if I was drunk. There is a lot of fighting back and forth in the gay community about its image. On one side there are those who embrace the fact that these parades (while admitted to being over the top) do get attention and that attention of any kind is good attention. They also state that it is the strength to be defiant to societal norms and memes and to break out beyond them to be individualistic.

I honestly think of it in terms if you're more on the rebellious side or the adult/mature citizen side. We operate with both. The 'adult/mature' side I mentioned are the people who favor the approach of normalcy and advocate that homosexuality is one aspect of a person's life and otherwise has no overbearing effect on him/herself or society; that the only damage comes from abusive stereotyping and structural powers that oppress. The rebellious ones like to show the world through over the top shenanigans that it really is absurd to despise people for being different.

Sometimes I think we'd make more progress if we weren't so much "Out of the bars and into the street" and more concerned with proper legal representation and debate. I might be a little bias, but I don't ignore that breaking down the walls of oppression and fear are just as important. You don't want to get in the way of a stampede of gym hunk gay guys dressed in nothing but cupid wings, a bow and arrow set, and a speedo. Strength in numbers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flavus Aquila
*Opening a can of worms*

Theory: that about 2/5 of male homosexuals are so inclined because they have dissociated themselves with the male role in relationships - usually because of an abusive or negligent father. In this case, they are in part either misandrists (because of abuse) or effiminate (because of neglect).

If such a theory were accurate, it could be that the particular gay man, who hates gays may be acting out of a resentment of paternal abuse (if his father was gay).

I've heard similar arguments. A past trauma has caused someone to no longer want to be the "man" in a relationship so they turned gay. The "evidence" that people use to support it is gay conversion therapy. They make the assumption that since some gay people receive treatment for past traumas and then claim to be ex gay, that it must be proof that the trauma caused their homosexuality. Ludicrous and lacking any scientific method, not to mention potentially harmful since it provides an avenue of social stigma, but what can you do?

Even when dealing directly with gays who experienced trauma in their childhood from a male figure, the "cure" rate according to Nicoli from NARTH was about 1 in 3. Now consider that is the population of gay people who have trauma, not the gay people who don't have trauma. And to be "cured" you had to not engage in sexual behavior with people of the same sex. It had nothing to do with whether or not you were still attracted to them, only whether or not you engaged in sexual behavior with them. So a celibate gay was considered cured.

But I digress. There has been no conclusive study that has indicated that people who were sexually abused as children by a male figure were anymore likely to end up gay. If there had been, then we wouldn't be having this discussion. Organizations like NARTH would love to support gay conversion therapy with that kind of evidence.

It's common for gays to hate gay culture.

That being said, I met a man on another forum who went by the name of JustTom. If you ever want to see firsthand where a lot of my animosity for religion comes from, then PM me and I'll send you a link. JustTom was the first person I met who genuinely hates gays. He is a Christian who is gay himself but went through conversion therapy to be "cured". He hated gays so much that he wanted the death penalty for sodomy. Now when I encounter gays who hate gays, I have 2 questions.

1. Are you Christian?
2. Did you go through conversion therapy?

100% of the time, the answer to both of those questions is "yes". That leads me to believe that conversion therapy aims to blame a past trauma for homosexuality and therefore instill a hatred or anger towards it. Once you start hating a part of your own identity, you start hating others who share it.