Obama Administration Stops deporation of young undocumented immigrants | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Obama Administration Stops deporation of young undocumented immigrants

Do you agree with the president's decision?

• Yes, it was the right thing to do.

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No, I don't agree with the president's choice

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Please explain).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sorry, I wasn't actually supporting that. I was mocking the democratic party, because they have such double standards, and they'd probably be the party to do that.

Oh don't worry I know you weren't supporting it. I was just wondering if you had encountered a group that did or something.

Reactions: Saru Inc
Hahaha. As often happens with me and my thankfully sparse knowledge of American politics and America in general, I was more concerned that such laws existed in the first place.

Normally when the American government claims to be doing something 'good', I'm horrified by the fact that the negative thing they're doing away with has been in place for so long.

*Sigh*

Hahaha. As often happens with me and my thankfully sparse knowledge of American politics and America in general, I was more concerned that such laws existed in the first place.

Normally when the American government claims to be doing something 'good', I'm horrified by the fact that the negative thing they're doing away with has been in place for so long.

*Sigh*

Can't imagine what you mean *ahem slavery* by that at all...

Oh I'm totally down with slavery! I don't mind as long as I get a neat collar and matching cuffs.

Slavery is quite common here, we're all slave to the drink!

Ahahaha.

*Sigh*

I'm horrified by the fact that anyone from Europe thinks they have room to talk.

*sigh*