Numerology | INFJ Forum

Numerology

Solongo

Mar 18, 2009
MBTI
INFJ all day
Any numerology enthusiasts here? I love numerology - recently been reading The Life you were born to Live by Dan Millman. It is a very good book on understanding the esoteric language of numbers and no it has nothing to do with dark arts or satanic beliefs.

Would be awesome if other INFJs study numerology:m165:

I'm not sure, but I think Sithious did.

I could be wrong though.

I am not knowledgeable in numerology, but I would be very interested to find out more about it. I will have to search the net!

What little I have looked into on that looks good. What passes for 'Numerology' in a lot of places ranks with the newspaper 'horoscopes' for usefulness. :) That's what I mean by 'Chicken Soup Numerology'.

What little I have looked into on that looks good. What passes for 'Numerology' in a lot of places ranks with the newspaper 'horoscopes' for usefulness. :) That's what I mean by 'Chicken Soup Numerology'.

I agree. How is kabbalistic numerology different than phythagorean numerology. I am generally interested in kabbalah. Any great book recommendations for a beginner?

Hmm, beginner's books. Modern Magick by Donald Michael Kraig has some in it. Aleister Crowley's 777 is pretty much a massive chart of Hermetic Kabbalah Numerology, which is where I found a real interest in it. Many of the various introductions to Hermetic Kabbalah books discuss some points of it such as the relationship of Tetragrammaton to Light and Love in the Hebrew language.

The main differences would be the number list (in ancient Hebrew letters are also numbers), and it focuses a lot on words as numbers, relation to the Tree of Life Glyph and the Names, stuff like that.:)

This sounds REALLY interesting, I need to get a list started of stuff I want to study.

Bump. Does anybody here study numerology? What do you think/feel about it?

Woe to you o earth and sea
For the devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows that time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty six

Bump. Does anybody here study numerology? What do you think/feel about it?

I don't understand it, truly. But I find it entertaining and I have found it accurate in some regards. Is it something you're into?

For anyone who may be interested, this site provides a quick reading. It's not thorough but does mention a few key aspects that a full reading would provide:
http://affinity-numerology.com/

Can you give us a run down of what it entails?

:bump2:

I searched if there was already a thread for this! I have been seeing 22:22 lately, again... It's somehow always 22:22, never 11:11. I know they're master numbers but that's really all I know.

Oh and I read about somewhere that it might be a sign of spirit guides/angels or something..? .__.

ugh ...

... life path number 11 here, presumably a MASTER ... or something.

Yet another thing that is, in all fairness, unable to be proven, neither disproven, but I bet there will be lengthy discussions about its viability, witch would be kind of pointless.

Got introduced to it very recently, and i really liked it. Been looking for books and stuff.

ugh ...

... life path number 11 here, presumably a MASTER ... or something.

Yet another thing that is, in all fairness, unable to be proven, neither disproven, but I bet there will be lengthy discussions about its viability, witch would be kind of pointless.

And yet you still took your time to say what your life path number is (haven't seen another post here stating it), bold it in red, and state MASTER, not simply master. Pretty douche'y from your part.

Last edited:
Just today I was curious how long my boyfriend and I have been with each other, so I slid out a calendar and started on the date November 11. (The day we officially were a couple) Oh, and guess what? I looked it up and the 11th is said to be a special day in 2016 for my boyfriend's star sign. (Gemini) Which is crazy! I realized something quite strange! When I was single, I would make a wish whenever I saw that the time was 11:11. And I kept seeing that number daily and I would wish for the same thing- true love! So guess what????? November 11th is literally 11/11!!!! Isn't that bizarre??? It's like the universe heard my plea and sent me a wonderful boyfriend.

Reactions: Kgal
Just today I was curious how long my boyfriend and I have been with each other, so I slid out a calendar and started on the date November 11. (The day we officially were a couple) Oh, and guess what? I looked it up and the 11th is said to be a special day in 2016 for my boyfriend's star sign. (Gemini) Which is crazy! I realized something quite strange! When I was single, I would make a wish whenever I saw that the time was 11:11. And I kept seeing that number daily and I would wish for the same thing- true love! So guess what????? November 11th is literally 11/11!!!! Isn't that bizarre??? It's like the universe heard my plea and sent me a wonderful boyfriend.
This is the most adorable thing I have read all week.

Also I want the OP @Solongo to come back so I can find out if she knows the significance of her SN!!!!!