Noticing details around us | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Noticing details around us

That's so true! It freaks me out sometimes too. Sometimes, I have this intuitive feeling that something will happen and somehow, someone will notice what I did in my makeup.

Another question arises now...are INFJs too hard or harsh on themselves?! I always thought of that and didn't know if it was just me or are others like that too. What I mean by the question is for example, in the case of doing something wrong with our makeup...then someone notices and told you something about it, would you feel bad and think about a TON of times right after you leave the person that noticed or when you're alone you tend to think of what happened a lot?!! I'm just using the makeup example because we were just talking about it now, but I meant the question for other things as well. Like when we talk without thinking at times and then someone comments on what we said as being not sure of what we mean or if we say something totally wrong or something outside of the topic other people around us were talking about. I tend to think of these little things a lot too...I don't know if it's too much guilt or what it is, but I find myself thinking about it a TON of times and being upset at times at how I reacted or talked about something that I shouldn't have said.

Again, are all INFJs like that?! What do you think? :m197:

That's me.

Going back to your question, I'm very detail-oriented and see everything. But once in a while, like Grey Wolf, sometimes I "notice things but don't know I notice them." I've a classic example of this, but it's too long to go into. But this's just once in a blue moon, most of the time I pay attention to everything, everything. Sometimes I even think I've eyes at the back of my head.