Not gun control or the second amendment... | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Not gun control or the second amendment...

No i think your approach is far too unsophisticated for you to be employed by another agency
I will have you know, that I personally run the East Coast shadow Government.

We didnt anticipate one man would eventually arise from the muck of humanity to put all of our clues together. JOIN US MUIR! JOIN US OR JOIN YOUR BRETHREN IN ANNIHILATION!

Well its not one man is it? Its clearly an entire movement across the internet which in decades to come people will look back on and analyse as an event and a time more significant than the sixties or the seventies etc

Its a shift in perception happening across the world and we are all playing our little part in it

Well its not one man is it? Its clearly an entire movement across the internet which in decades to come people will look back on and analyse as an event and a time more significant than the sixties or the seventies etc

Its a shift in perception happening across the world and we are all playing our little part in it

The funny part is that the movement isnt based on anything, we infiltrated the movement in its 1st weeks, we were its charter members. We mislead it so far from the truth that you will never see it coming.

Shut up and make out already!!!! >.<

The funny part is that the movement isnt based on anything, we infiltrated the movement in its 1st weeks, we were its charter members. We mislead it so far from the truth that you will never see it coming.

They are definately putting out missinformation for sure

But they are being exposed and it is having massive effects across the world

[video=youtube;1aNYotbSNVU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aNYotbSNVU[/video]