Not gun control or the second amendment... | INFJ Forum

Not gun control or the second amendment...

muir

Banned
Oct 14, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
I've already established that it's featured on a site that doesn't concern itself with unbiased reporting or checking out their sources... there's very little point in looking at the claims if they're likely to have come from less-than-reputable sources... they're probably lies.

Then you would close yourself off from a certain possibility

I guess it depends on how curious you are about this issue

Okay, enjoy your giant spaghetti monster evil reptilian controller plot-- I choose reality.

Have you ever actually met an American?

lol yes i have met americans from south america, central america and north america. I have met many specifically from the USA. In fact **gasp** i have even been to the USA! Yes its true.

I also believe that the regular people of the US will do the right thing if given all the information; i think the only thing holding back positive change is lack of awareness

I think that the ruling class (please see the clip below to see the wealth distribution in the US) are getting afraid that society is going to get very angry soon and they are passing laws and making various preparations geared towards containing the popular dissent

Such measures include new 'terror' laws, militarisation of US soil and police, drones, increased surveillance, new controls on the internet, the disarming of the public, the undermining of the constitution (originally created to protect the people from the insidious influence of the international bankers), rendition, torture, assassinations and attacks on and intimidation of whistleblowers

[video=youtube;QPKKQnijnsM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPKKQnijnsM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Edit: I forgot to say that i think that as the clip above shows the perception of the US public about wealth distribution is not accurate; when their perception catches up with reality they are going to be very angry and the elite know that, so they are getting ready for popular revolt

Last edited:
Okay, enjoy your giant spaghetti monster evil reptilian controller plot-- I choose reality.

Wait when did i mention a reptillian plot?

I have given my interpretation of Ike's theories concerning reptillians but i haven't talked about a reptilian plot myself. You're more likely to hear Ike talking about 'archons' these days then reptillians.

I tend to talk about things more in currents. I see the 'plot' as more about a current within humanity....a current of control. Some people are more aligned with that current than others...but at the end of the day everyone else then suffers as a result of it

So it becomes a question of what are people going to do about this nexus between government and big business that is becoming more and more controlling by the day

I've been reading up on this David Ike since he comes up in conversation a lot here... The more of his theories I read, the more I wonder if he has schizophrenia.

Last edited:
Reactions: gd65h8as7
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...n-lizards-story-marriage-breakdown-weird.html

"Bonkers, yes. But Icke’s show in November, with tickets costing $50 (£32) a head, was a sell-out, as have been most of the other dates on his world tour, which ends in Britain later this year."

That or he gets paid quite a bit to make all his weird shit up.

I was thinking that too. He's got to be loaded, selling all of that stuff. I mean it really sounds schizophrenic.... The moon matrix thing....
I wish my schizophrenic uncle could get rich just for talking..instead, he's in a group home.

Last edited:
I was thinking that too. He's got to be loaded, selling all of that stuff. I mean it really sounds schizophrenic.... The moon matrix thing....
I wish my schizophrenic uncle could get rich just for talking..instead, he's in a group home.

Now there's an idea. Tell the group home you need him for a bit, get him on Alex Jones. See if David Ickes will let him open for him on the conspiracy circuit. Cha Ching!

@muir I have a hard time trusting someone who is making a fortune telling "the truth".

Last edited:
@muir I have a hard time trusting someone who is making a fortune telling "the truth".

I think he tells people what they want to hear.

Basically: it's not your fault, all of your frustrations are justified, and the only reason that you aren't rich is because you're just not evil enough. Oh yeah, and it taps into the whole paranoia thing that has been huge ever since the 90s, starting with JFK and the X-files.

I think the biggest issue I have with is that there actually are problems and injustice in the world, but this takes it to an extreme that makes it ALL seem like a paranoid fantasy. I think that someone with a more realistic perspective on what's wrong with the world/what's going on behind the scenes would probably be too boring for a lot of people... Icke is much sexier.

He used to be a TV presenter and as he says himself this helped him to get an audience. No doubt it also prepared him for public speaking, but i guess there is truth in the saying that we make our own luck

After his spiritual awakening he was dropped from his job as a TV sports presenter on the BBC because of the things he was saying and has been working full time ever since to spread what he perceives and a growing number of other people believe to be the truth about what is happening in our world

He travels the world giving talks and interviews, he writes books on the subject, he does a lot of research and he runs an internet news site that he constantly updates. That all of course takes up a lot of time and requires a fair bit of money

So if he is making a 'fortune' on the public speaking circuit what is he doing with all the money that he is not spending on spreading the 'truth'. Is he building a business empire like a Donald Trump type would?

Well he lives in the same house on the isle of wight that he's lived in for about 12 years. When i say 'house' it is actually a house split into flats....he lives in a flat. Do you want to see where this fortune hunter lives? Here...let him give you the grand tour of his lavish lifestyle:

[video=youtube;H0P38WEHaWU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0P38WEHaWU[/video]

Last edited:
He used to be a TV presenter and as he says himself this helped him to get an audience. No doubt it also prepared him for public speaking, but i guess there is truth in the saying that we make our own luck

After his spiritual awakening he dropped his job as a TV sports presenter and has been working full time ever since to spread what he perceives and a growing number of other people believe to be the truth about what is happening in our world

He travels the world giving talks and interviews, he writes books on the subject and he runs an internet news site that he constantly updates. That all of course takes up a lot of time and requires a fair bit of money

So if he is making a 'fortune' on the public speaking circuit what is he doing with all the money that he is not spending on spreading the 'truth'. Is he building a business empire like a Donald Trump type would?

Well he lives in the same house on the isle of wight that he did when he was a TV sports presenter. When i say 'house' it is actually a house split into flats....he lives in a flat. Do you want to see where this fortune hunter lives? Here...let him give you the garnd tour of his lavish lifestyle:

[video=youtube;H0P38WEHaWU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0P38WEHaWU[/video]

its funny to me because I see money as the perpetuating tool of oppression, and he is supposedly so enlightened about the source of all oppression.

Fifty bucks to go see him talk. How much do his books cost? I guess those who can't afford the truth don't deserve it. They are better off anyway. People need to trust and listen to themselves instead of celebrities. People shut their ears to all that they should be able to discern on their own, and take someone's ideas as gospel. Especially if the gospel is fantastic..

I think he tells people what they want to hear.

Lol. When he started saying the stuff he's saying he was ridiculed and was publically ridiculed on the Terry Wogan show

He had come from a humble beginning and through a love of sport had got into sports journalism and became a sports presenter on the BBC. Britain is sports mad....i mean people here are totally crazy for sport so his face was recognisable publically. So when he had his spiritual crisis and was trying to make sense of all the changes he was undergoing in his life it all happened in the public sphere. The change from straight laced TV presenter to this guy dressed only in turquoise (for positive energies) who was speaking about all this stuff he thought was going to happen in the world (much of which has now come true) people were shocked. He became an absolute laughing stock

People didn't want to hear what he was saying, it was scary and alien to their world so they laughed at him. His kids got a hard time at school and he couldn't walk in the street without people shouting insulting remarks at him

If he was telling people what they want to hear he would have a bigger following.

Basically: it's not your fault, all of your frustrations are justified, and the only reason that you aren't rich is because you're just not evil enough. Oh yeah, and it taps into the whole paranoia thing that has been huge ever since the 90s, starting with JFK and the X-files.

I think what you are saying there says more about you then it does about David Ike. You seem to desperately want to be rich and not feel bad about it. Well that's easy man....all you have to do is not be a dick as you make your money, not fuck anyone over and when you do get some money use it to help others as well as yourself

And if you were born into money then maybe you should reflect on what human cost was paid to create that fortune. As balzac wrote: 'behind every great fortune is a great crime'. If when you research your wealth and you find people were hurt in the making of it and it makes you feel guilty then that's good because it shows you have a heart; then its just a case of what are you going to do to even out the karma

People have legitimate reasons to be concerned about their government and its actions particularly concerning events surrounding the shooting of JFK

I think the biggest issue I have with is that there actually are problems and injustice in the world, but this takes it to an extreme that makes it ALL seem like a paranoid fantasy. I think that someone with a more realistic perspective on what's wrong with the world/what's going on behind the scenes would probably be too boring for a lot of people... Icke is much sexier.

No Ike talks about things that some academics or journalists cannot talk about if they want to keep their jobs or keep credibility in their field

He is not afraid to say what others are afraid to talk about

He has been saying for years that there were peadophile rings in the top echelons of British society and it is now all becoming public even in the mainstream news particularly concerning a TV presenter called Jimmy Saville (who alone has over 300 cases pending against him) who Ike was saying was abusing kids years ago while people just laughed at him. Saville procured children for powerful people. The BBC covered it all up and are still covering it all up.....the mainstream news have run stories about how the BBC are using taxpayers money to gag whsitleblowers from speaking in the public investigation that is currently running and the BBC pulled a documentary that was about the subject and stopped it from airing on TV.

Of course all this stuff about Saville (friends of royalty and politicians and photod with them all the time) only started coming out after he died because he was protected by the establishment while he lived. Ike had the balls to talk about what was a disturbing and harsh reality and is being proven correct

BBC gagging employees: http://www.businessinsider.com/former-bbc-employees-sign-gag-clauses-2013-3

Last edited:
Some of the predictions he made that are in his books:

[video=youtube;czjLlPl6V0w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czjLlPl6V0w[/video]

Love him or loath him the reality is that he has reached a lot of people with his message and he is playing a significant part in the shift in public perceptions that is going on as part of globalisation, the internet and the age of information and mass communications in general

Last edited:
its funny to me because I see money as the perpetuating tool of oppression, and he is supposedly so enlightened about the source of all oppression.

Fifty bucks to go see him talk. How much do his books cost? I guess those who can't afford the truth don't deserve it. They are better off anyway. People need to trust and listen to themselves instead of celebrities. People shut their ears to all that they should be able to discern on their own, and take someone's ideas as gospel. Especially if the gospel is fantastic..

You don't have to spend $50 to see him talk he posts his stuff all over youtube! But if you do any sort of event at a big venue the venue will want some rents

He talked at a massive venue at Wembley, you can watch it from the comfort of your own home for £5 ($7.5) here: http://www.davidicke.com/wembley/

Is that pricing everyone out?

I agree with you that people need to listen to themselves but when people do that and find that they have been blinded their whole lives because there has been a web of lies spun in front of their eyes by the mainstream media and the education system they often then begin to look for answers and Ike is one of those people who can join some of the dots

His website has a headlines section. In it he posts all sorts of stuff off the internet...most of it is not his stuff. So its not even about following his words...its just about seeing the big picture....and its free to use...gratis

But as Robert Anton Wilson said 'never believe fully in anyone elses bullshit' and i think its wise to keep that at the back of your mind when doing your own research

Last edited:
@acd

I agree money is a tool of oppression, it is an illusion created to empower some and enslave others

David Ike on money:

[video=youtube;HHG0XHfKYbE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHG0XHfKYbE[/video]

Are the 'archons' Ike talks about from the gnostic texts interdimensional entities or is he talking (and the gnostic writers of old) in metaphorical language to describe the phenomena of psychopathy and sociopaths?

You decide

Last edited:

On one hand I am right there with you.

On the other hand everyone needs an income. I'm not sure on specifics but does he preach about how we need to not live in buildings? How is he going to pay his heat bill? IDK if he has a family to feed, but he'd need to pay taxes on that property if he grows food.

The problem is the government, that forced unity of folks who are coming together to help fund progress (in the form of scientific research projects, help for the needy, the ones who probably give your employer grants to pay you), If there wasn't someone standing over you ready to collect on your production then you could just live the enlightened life.

On one hand I am right there with you.

On the other hand everyone needs an income. I'm not sure on specifics but does he preach about how we need to not live in buildings? How is he going to pay his heat bill? IDK if he has a family to feed, but he'd need to pay taxes on that property if he grows food.

The problem is the government, that forced unity of folks who are coming together to help fund progress (in the form of scientific research projects, help for the needy, the ones who probably give your employer grants to pay you), If there wasn't someone standing over you ready to collect on your production then you could just live the enlightened life.

He is not what right wingers would sneeringly call a 'luddite' that is to say someone who wants to halt technological advances

That's not what he is saying....he is saying that technology is being missused by the people who run things

The problem is not necessarily with government per se (although i could go off on a tangent about why i think we shouldn't have government....but i don't see us building an anarchist communist system just yet!)....the problem is really in how the corporate powers have taken over government

You can discuss this process in many terms. you can dress it in academic language, you can listen to academics like Chomsky or you can talk about it in Economic terms and listen to Prof Hudson or Stiglitz or you can dress it in spiritual terms and talk about the money changers in the temple or you can talk about it in the language of the so called 'conspiracy theorists' and talk about the influence of the international bankers and secret societies but essentially these people ARE ALL TALKING ABOUT THE SAME THING

They are all saying that a corporate elite have taken over the levers of power and this is having a bad effect for the rest of us

The gun controls which this thread are about are only a small part of the actions the corporate elite are taking to create a totalitarian state which they will control utterly

Surveillance, drone flights, controls of the internet, 'terror' laws, militarisation of the police, privatisation of defence contracts and prisons, fema camps, gun laws, attacks on whistleblowers, assassinations, propaganda etc these are all just part of the weapons the corporate elite are employing against the people

They will need to undermine the US constitution of course because that was created to protect the people from corporate power

Last edited:
Senator Rand Paul stood talking in the Senate for 12 hours to slow down the nomination of Brennan to position of CIA director because he is behind the drone program and Rand paul is objecting to the use of drones in the US against US citizens:

http://washingtonexaminer.com/rand-...-obama-shred-the-constitution/article/2523425

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., is staging an active filibuster of John Brennan’s nomination to be CIA director, a move prompted by Attorney General Eric Holder’s admission that it could be constitutional to carry out a drone strike on an American in the United States.

Paul said that all presidents must honor the Fifth Amendment. “No American should ever be killed in their house without warrant and some kind of aggressive behavior by them,” Paul said on the Senate floor. “To be bombed in your sleep? There’s nothing American about that . . . [Obama] says trust him because he hasn’t done it yet. He says he doesn’t intend to do so, but he might. Mr. President, that’s not good enough . . . so I’ve come here to speak for as long as I can to draw attention to something that I find to really be very disturbing.”

“I will not sit quietly and let him shred the Constitution,” Paul added.”No person will be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process,” he said, quoting the Fifth Amendment.......................