Nerds > Westboro | INFJ Forum

Nerds > Westboro

There were some truly great signs out there, personally my favorite was the one that said

"Magnets, How do they work?" and "God hates Sentries"

Trying to protest Comic-Con just shows how truly stupid they are.

This is awesome though.

There were some truly great signs out there, personally my favorite was the one that said

"Magnets, How do they work?" and "God hates Sentries"

The best part of that photo was the fact that she Spy is barely visible, hehe.

[youtube]nR04zoJurSI[/youtube]

Trying to protest Comic-Con just shows how truly stupid they are.

This is awesome though.

Hehe, with awesome sauce.

I liked the "Fags are Sexy Beasts" sign

And now I finally understand cosplay: it's like Halloween for grownups! Brilliant! The scariest costume would be a Fred Phelps one, I think. They actually tried to protest comiccon?

Yay nerds!!!!

Last edited:
I suspect they won't be trying that again anytime soon.

I think I see a furry fursuitor!

img1019.jpg

THERE... ARE.. FOUR, LIGHTS! cough, ahem
Wish I was there. Sounds like fun.

Another win for the forces of good.

SATAN'S CAKE IS A LIE!!!

[quote=N

Oh god yes, that was awesome XD

Also, aren't these baptists just Trolls irl? Or do they have even true caring for what they are protesting to actually be offended and upset by their being pwned?

From what I understand, they simply make a living out of provoking people into doing things that they can sue people for. I'd heard that the core "church members" were all a litigation team that sues people for a living. I highly doubt anyone who is educated enough to have a law degree and pass the bar could actually believe the stuff they yell at people.

Whether or not they do, they make the faith look really bad.

From what I understand, they simply make a living out of provoking people into doing things that they can sue people for. I'd heard that the core "church members" were all a litigation team that sues people for a living. I highly doubt anyone who is educated enough to have a law degree and pass the bar could actually believe the stuff they yell at people.

Whether or not they do, they make the faith look really bad.
Awesome. So either way they are intentionally assholes.

Hmm...wow, now I wonder what would happen at a Renaissance Fair protest. Probably Chain mail and claymores, I suspect

Last edited: