Staff member
Administrator
Sep 28, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
954 so/sx
...will kill us all.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg-MObU4MXY&feature=related"]YouTube- Storm coming over a beach in Finland[/ame]

Looks like somebody forgot to make their yearly sacrifice to Thor; and he's pissed.

It was apocalyptic like that this mornign at about 7am over D.C.... usually I drive into the sun each morning... today it was like night. Still, the clouds did not move THAT fast. This almost seem fake to me.

Still, the clouds did not move THAT fast. This almost seem fake to me.

The clouds were relatively low. I've seen storms move faster than that.

Not quite that epic, though.

Yea I question its validity as well, but I can't seem to find definitive proof either way. It does seem pretty real, and the people seem to be reacting appropriately. *shrugs* It's still awesome lol.

I'd love to be caught in a situation like that. It'd be so energizing!

Hah. I used to do that when I was much younger....go out and dance with the wind.

Then I saw what Lightning could do.

We get storms like these where I live in TX. When they're moving that fast they ususally have a tinge of green in the clouds. When one sees that you know a tornado may appear. First there's hail, then rain, then wind like crazy.
And oh - don't forget the lightning!

I was watching a thunderhead off to the south of me last night as the sun was going down and saw lightning streaking everywhere. 'Twas a beautiful and otherworldly sight with the clouds tinged pink from the sunset.

But yeh - I agree Nature will kill us...

I was coming home as a storm rushed up like that. Worst part is the sky turned orange as it did o_o.
mummy! //whimper.

I could spend an entire afternoon discussing the bizzare weather I've been through, but something about this video is just really intimidating. I was in a tornado (safe in a basement) and still this video feels more ominious. Like that cloud was just out for blood lol.

It's Mother Nature's way of showing us her disgust with that cement face-lift we gave her.

SO COOL! Those clouds were moving effing fast, and they were pretty damn close to the ground. Wouldn't be surprised if that dropped a tornado. Still, storms like that don't seem like they would occur in finland, but I guess it could happen.

Thanks for posting this! Pretty epic.
Same here! Love storms. Especially high up in the mountain, when it could be from very close, and the echo is amplified.