[PAX] - My Idiot President | Page 25 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] My Idiot President

More like an inverse correlation.

there's what we like the sound of and then there's the truth

sometimes they align and sometimes they don't

do i know for sure those charts are the truth? No but I don't believe that they have just been made up

it really comes down to what you think peoples vision for the world is. what do you think they are trying to achieve

when you look at things on that level a lot of things can suddenly make sense

Reactions: Skarekrow
upload_2018-9-4_10-49-24.png

Reactions: Skarekrow
40903448_10216733787798348_8636739023877963776_n.jpg

jail.jpg

Reactions: Sandie33 and Stu
"The corporate grip on opinion in the United States is one of the wonders of the Western world. No First World country has ever managed to eliminate so entirely from its media all objectivity - much less dissent." -- Gore Vidal, novelist and critic

Reactions: Stu and Skarekrow
upload_2018-9-7_10-3-35.png

Trump nominates Kavanaugh's: "Brian Bennett writing for TIME magazine cites Kavanaugh's 2009 Minnesota Law Review article as defending the privilege of the President to immunity from prosecution during tenure in office.[123] "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brett_Kavanaugh#cite_note-123

Brian Bennett. "Trump's Justice". Time magazine. July 23, 2018, p.24.

Trump should be in prison. Nooo, he wasn't involved in collusion.

Jesus.

Look, commenting on this isn't picking on Trump. I'm fucking scared of a president who may have dementia, or, less likely, isn't clear on how to say "anonymous." If he's exhausted, maybe he shouldn't be performing for his fans.

Trump should be in prison. Nooo, he wasn't involved in collusion..

I think there are definately things to criticise trump on but i think collusion with russia is not one of them. I think people are barking up the wrong tree there

The CIA, FBI, DOJ and democrats have all been desperately scraping around for a long time now to try and find some sort of smoking gun evidence of russian collusion but can't find it. I don't think russia is the biggest influence on trump but i think he definately is under influence, just not the russians

His fans are on the left side of the bell curve, or simply amoral.

I think most people vote for the person they think will act in their best interests

To understand the success of trump we have to consider what was happening under the previous regime. The middle class in america had shrunk to the lowest size in living memory. This left a lot of people feeling very abandoned and I think those people made their frustrations heard in the ballot box

I don't think they voted for trump because they liked him. I think they voted for him because the other main candidate, Hilary, had already been in power within the Obama regime and under that regime the middle class shrunk

So i think it was a case for many that they were voting for something other than what was destroying them economically

Last edited:
So to get some wider context on this whole russia thing lets consider what is going on in britain

While In the US the media is constantly talking about collusion with russians which is not only an attack on trump but is also a way of demonising russia because it makes out that russia is some sort of negative force out there, across the pond in the UK there is a similar circus going on in the media which also revolves around demonising russia

So in the UK the narrative is that two russian spies have supposedly travelled to britain and then assembled a deadly nerve agent called 'novichock' which requires the use of a whole load of every day materials to create the nerve agent and have then gone to salisbury and rubbed this nerve agent on the door of a russian defector who then got ill along with his daughter

They both survived but now two other people have supposedly become sick too. However the police who entered the home where the novichock was supposedly rubbed on the door handle have not been affected

It all sounds a bit silly

What would russia have to gain by carrying out such an elaborate and botched operation against a minor target?

What's more likely is that factions in the US and UK governmental apparatus are trying to turn the populations of the US and UK against russia perhaps to boost military NATO spending and certainly trump has already been telling european partners to spend more on NATO

I think there are definately things to criticise trump on but i think collusion with russia is not one of them. I think people are barking up the wrong tree there

The CIA, FBI, DOJ and democrats have all been desperately scraping around for a long time now to try and find some sort of smoking gun evidence of russian collusion but can't find it. I don't think russia is the biggest influence on trump but i think he definately is under influence, just not the russians

I think most people vote for the person they think will act in their best interests

To understand the success of trump we have to consider what was happening under the previous regime. The middle class in america had shrunk to the lowest size in living memory. This left a lot of people feeling very abandoned and I think those people made their frustrations heard in the ballot box

I don't think they voted for trump because they liked him. I think they voted for him because the other main candidate, Hilary, had already been in power within the Obama regime and under that regime the middle class shrunk

So i think it was a case for many that they were voting for something other than what was destroying them economically

You don’t know what evidence Muller has and neither do I, you are dismissing a legit investigation based on what reasoning?
Quite a few people have now been indicted and are going to jail...Jeff Sessions the AG had to recuse himself because he lied like the rest of the Trump administration about meeting with Russians in Trump tower or elsewhere.
First they said there was NO meeting.
Lie.
Then they said it was about adoption.
Lie.
Then they admitted it was about dirt on Hillary.
Read the emails from Junior.
But Trump didn’t know.
Oh wait...but then he did...and it was a lie.
First it was...it didn’t happen....then when caught...the story gets changed to - it’s not illegal.
Ummm...yes it is.
The term “collusion” is not....but what collusion encompasses is.
Also so strange how that is the same time on the campaign trail that he started in with the “Maybe Russia can find the emails?”.
Coincidence...maybe...but it looks damn crooked.
Trump writing letters under his Son’s title to try and cover things up is not acting corrupt to you?
Same thing with his paying off his affairs with high dollar hookers.
Never happened.....but then it did...but he didn’t know about it...but then he did...but it's not illegal...except actually it is breaking campaign finance rules.

And the CIA, DOJ, FBI, Democrats and Republicans alike (Muller is NOT a democrat people) along with every other agency that was involved with this investigation into Russian interference with our elections say that they absolutely DID fuck with them.
The only people still trying to deny this is the Prez and Co, cause it would make his win look less legit, and we all know how thin his skin is based on his Tweets.
Also, it was the Bush Jr. policies and tax cuts along with unpaid wars and unfunded medicare prescription plans, along with the deregulation Bush finished that Clinton started (yes he contributed) that allowed the banks to bend America over and go to town.
Wall St. crashed while Bush was in office still.
The fact that the economy is still on an upward turn is great, though it is not keeping up with inflation.
Many folks who lost their well-paying jobs with great benefits and pension plan ended up getting rehired by the same company nix the benefits and for less money.
You really think Obama is to blame for the greed of Wall St?
Trump is more closely tied to Wall St than Obama was...not saying that he didn’t have ties...don't get me wrong...there were things that he didn’t address that he needed to and ignored...like the loss of jobs in the midwest and out of date coal jobs.
And the - if you like your doctor you can keep them...didn’t pan out at all...lol.
But Trump has now...given huge tax cuts to the rich while given everyone else temp 2 year tax cuts that actually end up taking more away...and will steadily raise our taxes over the next ten years...all those write-offs people once enjoyed are gone, they took the write offs from those who need them the most to pay for the rich who don’ t need the help at all....now only the rich have loopholes/write-offs to drive their Ferrari through.
And tariffs?
This is a tax on consumers...the cost gets passed along....plain and simple.
Now they are once again deregulating the stock market and banks - who are now even bigger than they were when they were too big to fail - but hey, who cares, the taxpayers will bail them out - as we are on the hook thanks to Congress.
So instead of a “free market” where they would fail...we can’t let them fail, because it could crash it all and explode.
That’s is what the Dodd-Frank regulations they just rolled back attempted to stop.
So yeah...the stock market likes all this BS Trump is doing...what do they care?
They just got huge tax breaks - that didn’t result in anyone but a handful of companies giving small raises...wages for the middle class and poor have stagnated since Reagan.
Not to mention that there is approximately $21 trillion + in offshore tax havens used by the rich.
Basically they don’t feel they need to contribute their fair share to the country that they live in and who’s infrastructure they use...so more of the working person’s taxes have to make up the difference and shoulder the weight...all while they say - “We have to cut this program we can’t afford it.”
How come?
The prioritization of funds in the US is incredibly out of touch with the constituents they are supposed to represent in Congress and govt. as a whole.
Look at Trump...didn’t he say he was going to release his taxes?
lol

Also the nerve agent did make the first policeman on scene ill and in the hospital.
This is not the first time that Russia has assassinated former spies who turned or political rivals of those in power.
Why launch such an attack you ask?
Fear.
To make those who would do the same fear for their lives and seriously question going up against them.
Wouldn’t you?
I would be afraid if I were in that position having seen this as a pattern Moscow repeats.
It’s a deterrent...just like throwing children into cages who were seeking asylum with their parents was so recently used here.
The administration even said and admitted as much.
How sad and inhuman.

And now we have the threat of Russia interfering once again in the elections this year...both here and in GB.
Using both hacking and social media manipulation.

I just don’t see how you can be as dismissive of all this as you are?
That isn’t even mentioning his and Republican plans to dismantle what is left of our social safety net...they block any legislation that would give health care to all Americans...they block even raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour...they are after Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security, Disability, PP, SNAP benefits, Heating assistance, meals on wheels, environmental regulations, food safety regulations, drug safety regulations, pre-existing conditions, the right for a woman to choose, school lunches for poor kids...need I go on?
The party of fiscal responsibility and family values indeed!
Ha!

"Mueller has now indicted or secured guilty pleas from 32 people and three Russian companies.”

"four former Trump advisers, 26 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer. Five of these people (including three former Trump aides) have already pleaded guilty."

This is what I kept thinking as I read special counsel Robert Mueller's 29-page indictment yesterday of a dozen Russian intelligence officers (from Boris and Ivan to Sergey and Viktor):
  • Wait! A Russian military intelligence agency leased server space in Arizona and a computer in Illinois?
  • Wait! The Russian military used bitcoin to buy servers, register domains and pay for other election-hacking activity?
  • Wait! The Russian military used screenshots and keystroke-capture to monitor dozens of DCCC and DNC employees as they typed?
  • Wait! The Russian military tried to trick more than 30 Hillary Clinton campaign employees into clicking on a document titled "hillary-clinton-favorable-rating.xlsx" (that actually went to a Russian website)?
  • Wait! The Russian military extracted opposition research on Republican candidates in bulk from the DNC, as part of a multi-gigabyte haul?
  • Wait! A lieutenant captain in the Russian military named Nikolay Yuryevich Kozachek (Козачек Николай Юрьевич) disguised himself online as “blablabla1234565"?
And none of that is even the most alarming, damning news in the filing in U.S. District Court in D.C. Mueller, who personally signed the document, saved that for page 25:
  • Two of the officers conspired "to hack into the computers of U.S. persons and entities responsible for the administration of 2016 U.S. elections, such as state boards of elections, secretaries of state, and U.S. companies that supplied software and other technology related to the administration of U.S. elections."
  • And they actually pulled it off: "In or around July 2016, [Russian military officer Anatoliy Sergeyevich Kovalev] and his co-conspirators hacked the website of [an unnamed] state board of elections ... and stole information related to approximately 500,000 voters, including names, addresses, partial social security numbers, dates of birth, and driver’s license numbers."
All of the documents are on one page on Mueller's official Justice Department website.
I curled up and read them all.

What I learned:

Known knowns about Mueller:
  • He has keystroke-by-keystroke reconstructions of online activities by the Russian "Conspirators," as the indictment calls them — down to their web searches.
  • He's going broader, deeper, wider than people realize — following the money, following the keystrokes, following the concentric circles of characters.
  • His indictments and plea agreements are providing a serial narrative of what Sen. John McCain has called an "act of war" perpetrated during one of the closest elections in American history.
Known knowns about Russia:
  • Yesterday's indictment was so significant because its scope went far beyond propaganda efforts and into a physical attack on America's state-by-state machinery of democracy.
  • This wasn't an attempt — the Russians actually succeeded in some of their incursions.
  • The attack was more sophisticated and involved vastly more resources than most U.S. politicians realized.
Be smart: David Kris, founder of Culper Partners consulting firm and head of the Justice Department's National Security Division under President Obama, told me that Mueller is following traditional prosecutorial practice by starting at the outer ring.
  • "His next steps may include moving in closer to the center of things."
  • One possible shot to drop ... Russian blackmail or threats targeting Americans who took things of value: "That's a traditional element of Russian tradecraft."

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandie33 and Stu
I just don’t see how you can be as dismissive of all this as you are
The US has been taken over by an ignorant criminal with a little help from a kleptocracy. Nothing to see here, move along.

The US has been taken over by an ignorant criminal with a little help from a kleptocracy. Nothing to see here, move along.

taken over from who?

who has trump taken the US over from?

if you cast your memory back meuller was part of that same group of people who lied to the american people in order to get them to go to war in iraq by falsely telling them that iraq had weapons of mass destruction:

Same thing with his paying off his affairs with high dollar hookers.

that isn't collusion with russia

Also, it was the Bush Jr. policies and tax cuts along with unpaid wars and unfunded medicare prescription plans, along with the deregulation Bush finished that Clinton started (yes he contributed) that allowed the banks to bend America over and go to town.

that is not collusion with russia

Wall St. crashed while Bush was in office still.

Believe me i am strongly against the bush family but playing devils advocate here do you think wallstreet wouldn't have crashed if clinton had been in power?

you don't think that wallstreet was trading toxic derivatives when clinton was in power?

The fact that the economy is still on an upward turn is great, though it is not keeping up with inflation.
Many folks who lost their well-paying jobs with great benefits and pension plan ended up getting rehired by the same company nix the benefits and for less money.
You really think Obama is to blame for the greed of Wall St?

Ah so if things fail on obamas watch then that doesn't count but if things go wrong on bush's watch or on trumps watch then that is their fault?

Trump is more closely tied to Wall St than Obama was...not saying that he didn’t have ties...don't get me wrong...there were things that he didn’t address that he needed to and ignored...like the loss of jobs in the midwest and out of date coal jobs.
And the - if you like your doctor you can keep them...didn’t pan out at all...lol.

None of this is russian collusion though

But Trump has now...given huge tax cuts to the rich while given everyone else temp 2 year tax cuts that actually end up taking more away...and will steadily raise our taxes over the next ten years...all those write-offs people once enjoyed are gone, they took the write offs from those who need them the most to pay for the rich who don’ t need the help at all....now only the rich have loopholes/write-offs to drive their Ferrari through.
And tariffs?
This is a tax on consumers...the cost gets passed along....plain and simple.
Now they are once again deregulating the stock market and banks - who are now even bigger than they were when they were too big to fail - but hey, who cares, the taxpayers will bail them out - as we are on the hook thanks to Congress.
So instead of a “free market” where they would fail...we can’t let them fail, because it could crash it all and explode.
That’s is what the Dodd-Frank regulations they just rolled back attempted to stop.
So yeah...the stock market likes all this BS Trump is doing...what do they care?
They just got huge tax breaks - that didn’t result in anyone but a handful of companies giving small raises...wages for the middle class and poor have stagnated since Reagan.
Not to mention that there is approximately $21 trillion + in offshore tax havens used by the rich.
Basically they don’t feel they need to contribute their fair share to the country that they live in and who’s infrastructure they use...so more of the working person’s taxes have to make up the difference and shoulder the weight...all while they say - “We have to cut this program we can’t afford it.”
How come?
The prioritization of funds in the US is incredibly out of touch with the constituents they are supposed to represent in Congress and govt. as a whole.
Look at Trump...didn’t he say he was going to release his taxes?
lol

no russian collusion here either

Also the nerve agent did make the first policeman on scene ill and in the hospital.

so why didn;t this lethal nerve agent kill more people?

This is not the first time that Russia has assassinated former spies who turned or political rivals of those in power.
Why launch such an attack you ask?
Fear.
To make those who would do the same fear for their lives and seriously question going up against them.
Wouldn’t you?
I would be afraid if I were in that position having seen this as a pattern Moscow repeats.
It’s a deterrent...just like throwing children into cages who were seeking asylum with their parents was so recently used here.
The administration even said and admitted as much.
How sad and inhuman.

its not the fear of russian dissidents that is the factor here

it is YOUR fear of russia

they want you to be afraid of russia because they intend to continue their illegal war in syria in which they are fighting a proxy war against russia and there are whispers that the US backed rebels have been smuggling chemical weapons into syria which they intend to use to create an incident which they would then blame on assad

And now we have the threat of Russia interfering once again in the elections this year...both here and in GB.
Using both hacking and social media manipulation.

where is the proof?

I just don’t see how you can be as dismissive of all this as you are?
That isn’t even mentioning his and Republican plans to dismantle what is left of our social safety net...they block any legislation that would give health care to all Americans...they block even raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour...they are after Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security, Disability, PP, SNAP benefits, Heating assistance, meals on wheels, environmental regulations, food safety regulations, drug safety regulations, pre-existing conditions, the right for a woman to choose, school lunches for poor kids...need I go on?
The party of fiscal responsibility and family values indeed!
Ha!

"Mueller has now indicted or secured guilty pleas from 32 people and three Russian companies.”

"four former Trump advisers, 26 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer. Five of these people (including three former Trump aides) have already pleaded guilty."

This is what I kept thinking as I read special counsel Robert Mueller's 29-page indictment yesterday of a dozen Russian intelligence officers (from Boris and Ivan to Sergey and Viktor):
  • Wait! A Russian military intelligence agency leased server space in Arizona and a computer in Illinois?
  • Wait! The Russian military used bitcoin to buy servers, register domains and pay for other election-hacking activity?
  • Wait! The Russian military used screenshots and keystroke-capture to monitor dozens of DCCC and DNC employees as they typed?
  • Wait! The Russian military tried to trick more than 30 Hillary Clinton campaign employees into clicking on a document titled "hillary-clinton-favorable-rating.xlsx" (that actually went to a Russian website)?
  • Wait! The Russian military extracted opposition research on Republican candidates in bulk from the DNC, as part of a multi-gigabyte haul?
  • Wait! A lieutenant captain in the Russian military named Nikolay Yuryevich Kozachek (Козачек Николай Юрьевич) disguised himself online as “blablabla1234565"?
And none of that is even the most alarming, damning news in the filing in U.S. District Court in D.C. Mueller, who personally signed the document, saved that for page 25:
  • Two of the officers conspired "to hack into the computers of U.S. persons and entities responsible for the administration of 2016 U.S. elections, such as state boards of elections, secretaries of state, and U.S. companies that supplied software and other technology related to the administration of U.S. elections."
  • And they actually pulled it off: "In or around July 2016, [Russian military officer Anatoliy Sergeyevich Kovalev] and his co-conspirators hacked the website of [an unnamed] state board of elections ... and stole information related to approximately 500,000 voters, including names, addresses, partial social security numbers, dates of birth, and driver’s license numbers."
All of the documents are on one page on Mueller's official Justice Department website.
I curled up and read them all.

What I learned:

Known knowns about Mueller:
  • He has keystroke-by-keystroke reconstructions of online activities by the Russian "Conspirators," as the indictment calls them — down to their web searches.
  • He's going broader, deeper, wider than people realize — following the money, following the keystrokes, following the concentric circles of characters.
  • His indictments and plea agreements are providing a serial narrative of what Sen. John McCain has called an "act of war" perpetrated during one of the closest elections in American history.
Known knowns about Russia:
  • Yesterday's indictment was so significant because its scope went far beyond propaganda efforts and into a physical attack on America's state-by-state machinery of democracy.
  • This wasn't an attempt — the Russians actually succeeded in some of their incursions.
  • The attack was more sophisticated and involved vastly more resources than most U.S. politicians realized.
Be smart: David Kris, founder of Culper Partners consulting firm and head of the Justice Department's National Security Division under President Obama, told me that Mueller is following traditional prosecutorial practice by starting at the outer ring.
  • "His next steps may include moving in closer to the center of things."
  • One possible shot to drop ... Russian blackmail or threats targeting Americans who took things of value: "That's a traditional element of Russian tradecraft."

lol

how much in funding have the russians given to the trump campaign?

anyone else given funding to trump?

do you know who the biggest funder of trump is?

MONEY is what controls your political system. those people who fund your candidates they expect a return on their investment

From a mainstream progressive British newsaper:

US senator claims Britain's MI6 is planning a fake chemical weapons attack on Syria
'I'm just an individual who is deeply concerned about achieving peace and stopping the slaughter in the Middle East', said the politician

Fresh off a sitdown with Syrian president Bashar al-Assad, Virginia state senator Richard Black turned up on Arab TV last week making an extraordinary claim about one of the US’ closest allies.

Mr Black said Britain’s MI6 intelligence service was planning a chemical weapons attack on the Syrian people, which it would then blame on Mr Assad.
“Around four weeks ago, we knew that British intelligence was working towards a chemical attack in order to blame the Syrian government, to hold Syria responsible,” Mr Black said on Al Mayadeen, an Arab news channel based in Beirut.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...chard-black-uk-mi6-assad-russia-a8529681.html

France ‘ready to strike’ Syria if chemical weapons used during Idlib offensive – army chief
Published time: 6 Sep, 2018 14:28 Edited time: 7 Sep, 2018 09:25

France’s top military chief has said Paris is ready to bomb Syria if chemical weapons are used during the Syrian government’s retaking of Idlib province. It comes a week after Russia warned the US of a pending false flag attack.
“We are ready to strike if chemical weapons were used again,” Armed Forces Chief Francois Lecointre told a small group of reporters Thursday.

“They can be carried out at national level but it’s in our interest to do it with as many partners as possible,” he added.

The threats come a week after the Russian Ambassador to the US Anatoly Antonov warned top diplomats in Washington that militants in Idlib were planning a false-flag chemical attack, in order to frame the government of Bashar Assad as his forces prepare for an offensive to recapture the northern province.

US President Donald Trump too has warned Assad over the Idlib offensive, tweeting on Monday that his forces must not “recklessly attack” the province. The US earlier stated that it would “retaliate” against any chemical attacks by the Syrian government, using more firepower than it did back in April.

France joined the US and the UK as partners in the April strikes, launching more than 100 missiles at Syrian government targets. The move was in retaliation for an alleged poison gas attack in the city of Douma, 10km northeast of Damascus.

French involvement saw three cruise missiles launched from French Navy frigates deployed in the eastern Mediterranean, while French Air Force Rafale fighter jets launched nine airborne missiles. However, several salvos malfunctioned.
https://www.rt.com/news/437790-fran..._medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome