[PAX] - My Idiot President | Page 24 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] My Idiot President

37858891_503668780073867_6258041983365808128_n.jpg

my man gettin super serial about his wall yo
Threatening to shut down the government in order to get his way, makes him look like a giant douche (I mean, more than usual).
I thought he was the deal master?
He looks like a toddler throwing a fit in the grocery store.
He chooses the stupidest shit to double down on.
*sigh*

Reactions: noisebloom
Well, well...
Now we've gone from saying "there is no collusion" to "collusion is not a crime".
At least ever since somebody's former attorney provided proof.
Yeah, no duh...it's a word that encompasses many possible crimes that could have been committed, it's easier than running through all the possible traitorous deceptions and crimes every time.
The whole argument over faux-semantics is a blatant deception being played out by certain political partisan media organizations and spokespeople purposefully attempting to confuse the issue that the President KNEW about the Russia/Trump Tower meeting....in spite of denial after denial...lie after lie that has flapped out of his flappy mouth.
Fact is...Trump is a fucking traitor to America.
He is purposefully burning the country down and trying to take us all with him as he falls ever so flat on his fat ass.
Look up how many days from the meeting until Trump requests in a campaign speech "assistance" from Russia to find his rival's missing emails...here's a hint...I can stay awake longer.
All those worried about the "deep state" BS...Trump IS the deep state and they are trying maintain power now.
Go ahead and shut the government down...that will look great while the GOP controls all the branches of government right now...that will show some brilliant leadership and won't bite you in the ass at all..go for it!
Traitor sold out America to Russia.

Last edited:
upload_2018-7-31_7-44-3.png

upload_2018-8-23_17-55-59.png

Reactions: Skarekrow
upload_2018-8-27_15-3-8.png

upload_2018-8-31_12-52-47.png

That quote of his makes no fucking sense whatsoever.
Who is “they” that are raiding Medicare?
The only people raiding Medicare are the “Prez" and GOP who would rather it be privatized and vouchered.
What a lying sack of crap.

Reactions: Stu
upload_2018-9-1_22-4-27.png

McCain was a war mongerer though wasn't he?

i was watching the vietnam documentary the other day that's on netflix at the moment and it showed the footage of mccain when he was captured and recovering from his injuries in a hospital in hanoi.

He looked terrified and was whimpering. You'd think that experience would be enough to put someone off war for life and yet mccain kept on banging the drums of war right through his life. I guess the war was scarier when he was on the ground and not in the air dropping bombs on people from a high height

sad

Here's a positive news story though:

Small Business Ownership Among Black Americans Jumps 400% Since Trump's Election
by Tyler Durden
Fri, 08/24/2018 - 06:22

As black unemployment remains at historic lows, The number of small businesses owned by African Americans in the United States has exploded by 400% year-over-year, according to a survey of more than 2,600 small business owners and entrepreneurs by Guidant Financial.

The survey reveals that in 2018, 45% of small business owners were minorities - up from just 15% three years ago, with the majority of them belonging to African American owners.

Following African Americans, Hispanics were the next largest group of minority small business owners representing 14% of the business owners interviewed for the survey. Meanwhile, Asians made up 8% of the business owners surveyed while Native Americans made up 4%. -Small Business Trends

Looking more closely at the data, we find that the majority of black business owners are between 40-49 years of age, while the #1 state for the demographic is Texas, followed by Georgia, California, Florida and North Carolina.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...s-400-one-year