My Girlfriend Is Incompatible With Me, According To MBTI | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

My Girlfriend Is Incompatible With Me, According To MBTI

• Thread starter Deleted member 12009
  • Start date
Just wait until your penis falls off from all that sex. She'll dump you. Problem solved.

Lol and I was warned by a mod to not insult this kid? *smh* Whatever man, whatever -_-

I was right by the way.

Well shoudn't i post my problem here to get some advice? At least I respect the community to such a point that I include their deliberation in considering what big life choices to make. Have you never dumped/considered dumping someone because you knew it wouldn't work out? Thought so. Brb again, she barely gives me a break.

Well shoudn't i post my problem here to get some advice? At least I respect the community to such a point that I include their deliberation in considering what big life choices to make. Have you never dumped/considered dumping someone because you knew it wouldn't work out? Thought so. Brb again, she barely gives me a break.

The problem is that your opening post shows lack of understanding and maturity to put it nicely. This makes it hard to take it seriously, at least from my perspective.

Last edited:
[MENTION=12009]Holy SwagPope InfernoKage[/MENTION] -I think you and [MENTION=11622]iHeartCats[/MENTION] and [MENTION=12002]Retsu[/MENTION] got something going on, you all sound real fucking shady if you're not all the same person. I don't trust you kid. And this isn't life advice you're asking, you're just dick'n around.

Reactions: Bird
Hello guys, i need some advice with this Problem. My girlfriend is an ESTP and I am Entj. We get along like nobody else and I Lyk her alot, but I'm worry it Might not work out because of our Types. According to Keirsey and pretty much every other type compatibility theory, we're not Meant for eachother and will eventually break apart. Should I break up and Look for a INxP? She also wants sex every second of the day btw. My body is falling apart lol :(

Rule #1 on the INFJ forums:

Do not base major life decisions on MBTI. It's meant to be used as a general guideline of outer characteristics. Plus everyone is on a different developmental level within the general typologies. Tons of thread on this. Educate yourself first.

Reactions: rawr
[MENTION=12009]Holy SwagPope InfernoKage[/MENTION] -I think you and [MENTION=11622]iHeartCats[/MENTION] and [MENTION=12002]Retsu[/MENTION] got something going on, you all sound real fucking shady if you're not all the same person. I don't trust you kid. And this isn't life advice you're asking, you're just dick'n around.

Very well, that's none of your fucking business :)
Knock it off or something. Your inability to detect sarcasm is alarming, btw.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
I am surprised how many people did not detect this was sarcastic or satirical...

Reactions: rawr

Yes. We're all headmates living within one person called Hotel.

Look, I just found it funny and gave it what I feel was a humorous response. We're not in some sort of weird coven.

Yes. We're all headmates living within one person called Hotel.

Look, I just found it funny and gave it what I feel was a humorous response. We're not in some sort of weird coven.

Lol.....it's like she thinks that we're conspiring or something. I didn't know that INFPs were fans of conspiracy theories. I always thought that was kind of an INTJ thing.

Anyway, can you hand me my pajamas with pink stripes from the living room pls, cause I don't feel like getting up from bed. Also that crime novel from the kitchen table pls.

Anyway, can you hand me my pajamas with pink stripes from the living room pls, cause I don't feel like getting up from bed. Also that crime novel from the kitchen table pls.

Okay, me. :3 And you spelt pyjamas wrong. I hate having non-British headmates.

I know, me, I hate it when I become non-British. I feel so common then. :(

Look, me, we need to talk. I just feel that I am not British enough when I lapse into periods of non Britishness. It upsets me when I spell American. I should both cry now. With our pink pyjamas. <3

Look, me, we need to talk. I just feel that I am not British enough when I lapse into periods of non Britishness. It upsets me when I spell American. I should both cry now. With our pink pyjamas. <3

I also don't like when I become American! You are making me feel even worse now! I'm crying now. :'( We both cry. Yes in our pink pajamas (I did it again, sry :( ). Cause crying is always best in pink.

Last edited:
I also don't like when I become American! You are making me feel even worse now! I'm crying now. :'( We both cry. Yes in our pink pajamas (I did it again, sry :( ). Cause crying is always best in pink.

hey me, you think our girlfriend is bi? If she's not, keep talking, maybe she will be turned off when she's back...

hey me, you think our girlfriend is bi? If she's not, keep talking, maybe she will be turned off when she's back...
Wait... I'm the dominant form? I...
I...
How have I never noticed my penis!?!?!??
My stripy pyjamas are ruined! I hope I'm happy.

Wait... I'm the dominant form? I...
I...
How have I never noticed my penis!?!?!??
My stripy pyjamas are ruined! I hope I'm happy.

How have you not noticed our penis, Retsu? It's kind of obvious, always there, so awkwardly in the way when we want to look good in a bathing suit.

How have you not noticed our penis, Retsu? It's kind of obvious, always there, so awkwardly in the way when we want to look good in a bathing suit.

Well... I dunno, I guess I just... always wanted to ignore it :'( :m156: though it made peeing easy.

hBC9C8011

I am surprised how many people did not detect this was sarcastic or satirical...

I feel such shame. I have dishonored myself and my satire sensei.

*commits seppuku*