My Girlfriend Is Incompatible With Me, According To MBTI | INFJ Forum

My Girlfriend Is Incompatible With Me, According To MBTI

• Thread starter Deleted member 12009
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 12009

Hello guys, i need some advice with this Problem. My girlfriend is an ESTP and I am Entj. We get along like nobody else and I Lyk her alot, but I'm worry it Might not work out because of our Types. According to Keirsey and pretty much every other type compatibility theory, we're not Meant for eachother and will eventually break apart. Should I break up and Look for a INxP? She also wants sex every second of the day btw. My body is falling apart lol :(

Oooooo, so hard!
It seems that you get along great, but one day you will certainly break up because your types don't match. :eek:hwell:
Maybe it's best to do it now?

Oooooo, so hard!
It seems that you get along great, but one day you will certainly break up because your types don't match. :eek:hwell:
Maybe it's best to do it now?

Ikr!! I've never met someone as awesome and hot as her but since it's bound to crash, I might as well just end it now than grow closer only to lose it all eventually. I'm glad I know about mbti, else I wouldn't have known this.

Hello guys, i need some advice with this Problem. My girlfriend is an ESTP and I am Entj. We get along like nobody else and I Lyk her alot, but I'm worry it Might not work out because of our Types. According to Keirsey and pretty much every other type compatibility theory, we're not Meant for eachother and will eventually break apart. Should I break up and Look for a INxP? She also wants sex every second of the day btw. My body is falling apart lol :(

I suspect a self-fufilling prophecy there.

Dont engage in confirmation bias, Jung said that typology was only helpful in a general sense but not a quide to the individual psyche.

Ikr!! I've never met someone as awesome and hot as her but since it's bound to crash, I might as well just end it now than grow closer only to lose it all eventually. I'm glad I know about mbti, else I wouldn't have known this.

It's good to know about MBTI! It saves a lot of time!
Do you have ice cream and one night stand girls prepared for after the break up phase?

So you get along well with this person, like her a lot, but you're going to end it on the grounds that a flawed personality theory told you to?

images

It's good to know about MBTI! It saves a lot of time!
Do you have ice cream and one night stand girls prepared for after the break up phase?
Nope, but working on it. I figure I should just marry an INxP asap to get over it, regardless of any factors other than personality. Even if it's a guy (im str8) it'll work out, because mbti.
So you get along well with this person, like her a lot, but you're going to end it on the grounds that a flawed personality theory told you to?

images
well yeah. Also my sperm is like depleted.

Reactions: iHeartCats
I don't see a problem if you guys have great time together and like each other very much. MBTI is not some law what you have to follow. :)

She also wants sex every second of the day btw. My body is falling apart lol :(
- huh yes, I can see how this would be an issue. On personal note, I do think there are worse causes of ones body falling apart to be had. Perhaps that is my perspective alone.

I mean pardon me, at first it sounded like you were bragging until I saw the frown face...

sounds like you're doomed.

MyWholeBrainIsCrying.gif

Reactions: Radiantshadow
- huh yes, I can see how this would be an issue. On personal note, I do think there are worse causes of ones body falling apart to be had. Perhaps that is my perspective alone.

I mean pardon me, at first it sounded like you were bragging until I saw the frown face...

Hehe it's the only thing I would complain about in our relationship. I love her so much <3

Hello, my name is Dr. MBTI, Esq, OBE, CBE, MBE, MP, RA, PhD.

As you may know, I set up the system, named after myself, after seeing so many people having ideal relationships. I always felt there was something... not quite right.

As you can see, this is what I set the system up for. To dismantle happy relationships. I divorced my husband because he was an ISTJ, after I looked at my own personality formula. I instead ended up with a horrendously abusive INTJ. But opposites attract, so it was all worth it.

You need to settle down with a nice ISFP. An intuitive will only be on the same side as you in communications and we don't want that.

Good luck in all future relations.

Regards,
Melissa Andronicus Clarissa Myrtle MBTI.

At best, MBTI is armchair psychology -- maybe one or two levels above astrology in terms of organizing human personalities and how they're compatible (or not). So I wouldn't make any major life decisions based on it.

Also, you have to remember not to chase an ideal but instead pursue someone you're realistically compatible with (which has a lot to do with tolerance of their flaws).

Last edited:
I have actually dated people who were not redheads and it was fun even though they were not redheads.

fortunately your face isn't incompatible with my fist...

Reactions: tfg345i4u5lw

You can't be serious.

image.jpg

Reactions: rawr
Break up, I agree.

Reactions: barbad0s
Lol and I was warned by a mod to not insult this kid? *smh* Whatever man, whatever -_-

I was right by the way.