My Boyfriend Is INTJ And He Never Goes Out | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

My Boyfriend Is INTJ And He Never Goes Out

Having said that. If halflife 3 or portal 3 ever come out any so of mine would have to expect to take a back seat in all with exception of any ummm..physical concerns during that time.

It's been a while. I hope you've made your decision? ._.

He's an INTJ. He probably doesn't have a clue that this is a problem. If you like him enough, then tell him exactly what the problem is. Don't beat around the bush.

Example:

"I want to go out places together. I want to have sex. I want to make out. If you can't meet me half way then I'm moving on." Be blunt and to the point.

If he doesn't care, then move on. If he does and wants to compromise, then learn his video games.

I don't see why you should jump straight to breaking up with him without trying to communicate your needs. It's only been two months so you are still learning about each other.

Again, he's an INTJ. You need to spell out these particular type of needs. If you don't want to, then move on. It's not complicated.

Exactly. I've been married to an INTJ for 15 years almost, if you want a successful relationship you need to be able to be assertive, aggressive, and honest. You don't need to buy WoW to get in his pants; that's just stupid.

abort the mission, immediately. happened to my best friend (infj?) who is also a gamer but also likes the occasional social gathering especially if it involved bikes, anime or cosplay. her bf was probably an intj and was so hooked on wow and his guild that their relationship just drifted away and he was just a shell of a man, he was mostly inanimate unfeeling machine. abort, i repeat, abort.