Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370

so sorry, I have read to many of your posts to think that you have any other concern then speading the dark "truth" you embrace. Call it a smear but how many threads have you taken over with your one recurring theme?

You call it 'conspiracy theory' i call it the truth

Someone starts a thread and usually they post what they have been told by the mainstream media

I listen to the mainstream but also to the alternative media which i've found gives me much more info than the mainstream which is beholden to corporate interests who have a lot invested in maintaining particular perceptions of reality

So i give what i believe is the truth; i also make sure i provide evidence so that those that aren't familiar with that perspective can get some insight into why i am saying what i say

I don't post random opinion...i post carefully considered points backed up by evidence often gained from a variety of sources

You may believe you are an honest seeker but that is not how you present.

Once again you are trying to smear me. Just because you say something about me doesn't make it so stu

If i wasn't an honest seeker i wouldn't have evolved my perceptions past the mainstream media illusion

On a side note, I find it facinating that that plane plunged the way it appeared to. Could it have dove so deeply that it incapacitated all of the passengers?

If it crashed into the sea lets hope the passengers were unconscious before it dived but that would need to come from decompression or gassing surely

You still haven't dealt with the details of this case such as the ACAARS, transponder and the suppression of information by various governmental groups not to mention the 20 employees of freescale semiconductors that were onboard and the lack of a distress call

Last edited:
[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]
If you are talking about the retreat from enraged, grief stricken family members by the spokesmen who referred to "sealed documents". I have to say that without access to said documents it is moot.
as for all the technical possibilities, acaars, transponders, not to mention no cell calls from the plane as it passed over Malaysia....everything is pure speculation until real physical evidence comes up.

I do know an airline capt and he said it is pointless to speculate without evidence. Unless of course your point has nothing to do with the physical reality of the event. (yes, that is a dig)

Oh and if by winning an argument you mean that you are the last person to post in an exchange, then you are very much a winner around here! (where is that frickin thumbs up monkey?)

@muir
If you are talking about the retreat from enraged, grief stricken family members by the spokesmen who referred to "sealed documents". I have to say that without access to said documents it is moot.

No i'm talking about a walk out by the families who are disgusted when they are told by the authorities that they don't know where the plane is or what has happened to it

That's BULLSHIT

And them withholding information that would help explain what happened is bullshit as well

as for all the technical possibilities, acaars, transponders, not to mention no cell calls from the plane as it passed over Malaysia....everything is pure speculation until real physical evidence comes up.

No it is not merely speculation; there are certain things that can be gleaned from what we know. A systems failure alone would not provide these results

I do know an airline capt and he said it is pointless to speculate without evidence. Unless of course your point has nothing to do with the physical reality of the event. (yes, that is a dig)

If i were an airline pilot i would be careful what i said as well seeing as his job loyalty is to his airline who might not like to hear about their captains speaking out about such matters

Better to leave it to 'the company' to sort out

Oh and if by winning an argument you mean that you are the last person to post in an exchange, then you are very much a winner around here! (where is that frickin thumbs up monkey?)

I didn't say anything about winning an argument...that has come purely from your ego

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Stu

I didn't say anything about winning an argument...that has come purely from your ego

I beg your pardon, I must have been thinking of another member who has chided me on loosing arguments to him and him speculating that my ego was severely busied.

I don't doubt that there is a very interesting story behind this tragedy, but the whole Rothschild thing, the "strangeness" of corporations putting 20 colleges on the same flight (which I know first hand that businesses do), the links to unsubstantiated sites run by god knows who for god knows what reason, it is a little numbing and makes me question the motivations of those who propagate such dark, hateful ideas.

I beg your pardon, I must have been thinking of another member who has chided me on loosing arguments to him and him speculating that my ego was severely busied.

Well man now you mention it you do seem to be acting a little hurt...

For example instead of dealing with the issues in the thread or the information i am sharing you instead use all your energies to attack me personally...that implies a personal element to your behaviour

I don't doubt that there is a very interesting story behind this tragedy, but the whole Rothschild thing, the "strangeness" of corporations putting 20 colleges on the same flight (which I know first hand that businesses do), the links to unsubstantiated sites run by god knows who for god knows what reason, it is a little numbing and makes me question the motivations of those who propagate such dark, hateful ideas.

What is hateful is hijacking a plane and dissapearing scores of people...THAT'S hateful

If you are putting your energies anywhere else then imo you have taken your eye off the ball

I have mentioned the rothschilds a fair bit because they are always behind things when you dig and sure enough...here they are again (but for your info i wasn't the first person to mention them in this thread)

Last edited:
Once again you are trying to smear me.

How can someone be "smeared" if the evidence they present is irrefutable?

How can someone be "smeared" if the evidence they present is irrefutable?

If they attack the person and the character of the person rather than the evidence they present; for example by claiming that they don't care about the people on the flight

If you present some evidence from a retired airforce general and i ignore it but instead call you a cold blooded liar then that would be an attempt to smear you through trying to undermine your character rather than the information you have presented

The term 'smear' means to try and leave a mark...a black mark against their character

if you sling false mud at someone in an attempt to make some stick then you are trying to smear them

For example if i called you a 'rapist' then some people who read that comment would become wary of you because of the negative associations of the word, even if you had never raped anyone; it would be smearing you with the stigma of rape

Last edited:
Well man now you mention it you do seem to be acting a little hurt...
Honestly, I am fine, never better, and thank you for your concern.

have mentioned the rothschilds a fair bit because they are always behind things
Do you mean that stupid, baseless charge that rather then kill people in their sleep they would spectacularly pluck a plane from the sky?
but for your info i wasn't the first person to mention them in this thread

No, i believe it was K-gal, and you must be so proud because before she started reading your posts she had no idea what was..
always behind things

What is hateful is hijacking a plane and dissapearing scores of people...THATS hateful
And again, you "believe" there is no other explanation. No chance that say the windscreen failed during a cockpit fire...or a host of other horrific non nefarious catastrophic events.

.... the rothschilds ......they are always behind things
Please quote me again, it is so exciting!.

I think that we are living in a holographic reality so i don't think things are quite as we perceive them to be

Jung believed that things were working on different levels as well. So synchronicities for example are occuring in both your inner and outer world

I posted a clip of Terrence McKenna speaking about 'aliens' on another thread recently; he has some interesting perspectives regarding this phenomena

Bare in mind though that some sightings have involved more than one person at a time

If true, what difference does anything make to you? Why care about what happened to the plane, ghosts etc?

Honestly, I am fine, never better, and thank you for your concern.

I don't remember expressing concern; i just agreed with your theory about you being hurt

I'm not saying that to sound callous but just to point out how you keep misrepresenting what i say

I certainly don't mean any harm to you; i haven't gone on the offensive against you...i'm just defending myself; it's you making the plays here

Do you mean that stupid, baseless charge that rather then kill people in their sleep they would spectacularly pluck a plane from the sky?

Are you referring to the malaysia airlines hijack theory?

Some people in the alternative media world are saying that a lot is being made of this missing plane and that actually there are more important things going on in the grand scheme of things for example the Ukraine situation threatening to escalate or how Israel has withdrawn all its embassy staff from around the world; some people think the malaysia flight story is a distraction

I don't know....something strange is clearly going on because all the tracking devices were switched off...that's highly irregular

No, i believe it was K-gal, and you must be so proud because before she started reading your posts she had no idea what was..

Well you'd have to ask her if she knew that there was a corporate elite running the country before she read my posts...i think you'll find she knew already

And again, you "believe" there is no other explanation. No chance that say the windscreen failed during a cockpit fire...or a host of other horrific non nefarious catastrophic events.

Stu...how many times do i need to say this to you.....the ACAARS and the transponder were switched off....the scenarios you discuss would not produce that result

Also if it was a regular accident the airline would reveal the information they are concealing as i'm sure they would like to clear themselves by pointing the finger at boeing: 'it wasnae us! It was the manufacturers!' But they're not doing that...they're concealing evidence

Last edited:
If true, what difference does anything make to you? Why care about what happened to the plane, ghosts etc?

Because this is what we've got

In spiritual terms you can practise detachment from maya but you can also then practise attachment

Last edited:
The term 'smear' means to try and leave a mark...a black mark against their character

Yeah, I know what smear means, sorry if that was unclear.

And I'm not a rapist, I swear! j/k I am. j/k I'm not.

But uh, you seem to have posted a lot, can you give me your general, quick and dirty theory again?

Yeah, I know what smear means, sorry if that was unclear.

And I'm not a rapist, I swear! j/k I am. j/k I'm not.

But uh, you seem to have posted a lot, can you give me your general, quick and dirty theory again?

You seem a bit conflicted about the rape thing...i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt though. Your character is like a clear pane of glass in my mind

However by calling my theory 'quick and dirty' you are smearing it or is that a term to mean 'keep it brief'?

Which theory do you mean though? Do you mean a theory about the malaysia airlines or about the corporate el-ite controlling society?

I don't remember expressing concern;
I wholeheartedly apologize for misrepresenting your position, it was just that when you used the familiar term ...
I mistakenly took that as sign of empathy. Again forgive me.

how many times do i need to say this.....the ACAARS and the transponder were switched off....
Also if it was a regular accident the airline would reveal the information they are concealing as i'm sure they would like to clear themselves by pointing the finger at boeing: 'it wasnae us! It was the manufacturers!' But they're not doing that...they're concealing evidence

Again, it is not known at this point why these devices were not on. Not known, as in unknown, except of course if it is known and being concealed. In that case it is perhaps knowable to those who might have that information and the ability to figure it out.

I tend to think that investigators with the proper backgrounds are better suited to analyses known data then anonymous internet baseless speculators

I wholeheartedly apologize for misrepresenting your position, it was just that when you used the familiar term ... I mistakenly took that as sign of empathy. Again forgive me.

No worries man i know you love me really lol

Its just that your brain goes into shut-down when someone says the word 'rothschild'

Again, it is not known at this point why these devices were not on. Not known, as in unknown, except of course if it is known and being concealed. In that case it is perhaps knowable to those who might have that information and the ability to figure it out.

Careful stu...you're sounding a bit like old donny rumsfeld there with his whole ''there are knowns and there are unknowns''.....schtick

Ok joking aside....there are things about this case that set off alarm bells

If the black box isn't recovered they will say ''don't worry it will turn up at some point like the missing airfrance one did''. And if the black box does show up then how do we know that a government that is already concealing information won't conceal more?

I tend to think that investigators with the proper backgrounds are better suited to analyses known data then anonymous internet baseless speculators

That's why i like to listen to retired airforce generals and ex CIA pilots and people like that regarding flying matters and economists, ex wallstreet traders and experienced investors about money matters and so on. if you read my posts you will even get to watch some clips by them :)

That ol'fox donny rumsfeld bamboozling the press:

[video=youtube;GiPe1OiKQuk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiPe1OiKQuk[/video]

Last edited:
However by calling my theory 'quick and dirty' you are smearing it or is that a term to mean 'keep it brief'?

Which theory do you mean though? Do you mean a theory about the malaysia airlines or about the corporate el-ite controlling society?

Lol. "Quick and dirty" is a common english phrase that means "the gist of" or basics, brief.

Thanks for the vote of no-rape confidence.

But yes, your general theory on the plane crash. Did I hear aliens and shit, or was that something else? If it's real long, don't worry about it.

And the other, actually, the corporate elite controlling society? You're saying that the people with the most money and power control the world? Well, yeah. That's how it's always been.

Lol. "Quick and dirty" is a common english phrase that means "the gist of" or basics, brief.

Ok sure yeah...a quicky...i getcha!

Thanks for the vote of no-rape confidence.

It's the least i could do for a newb

But yes, your general theory on the plane crash. Did I hear aliens and shit, or was that something else? If it's real long, don't worry about it.

Some folks were indeed talking about aliens and some were in the process of stitching up the langoliers when myself and some others got all serious and shit and started talking about who was actually on the plane

So..in brief....i said that it seemed like a hijack cos the tracking devices were switched off and yet no terrorist organisation had claimed responsibility which suggested government culpability

Also there were 20 employees from a technology company with links to the military industrial complex onboard on their way to China. One of the rothschild clan had links to the company in question

One theory i had heard was that the plane may have been flown to a wee attol called Diego Garcia which contains a UK and US military base on it with a landing strip. The base has been used for extraordinary rendition flights, which i'm sure you are aware is when the CIA kidnap people from their own countries and fly them to places outside the jurisdiction of any countries that don't allow torture so that they can torture them. Diego Garcia is one such 'black site' https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_sites

And the other, actually, the corporate elite controlling society? You're saying that the people with the most money and power control the world? Well, yeah. That's how it's always been.

Sure for at least as long as money has been around anyway...you'd be amazed how difficult it is to get some people to understand that though

Its just that your brain goes into shut-down when someone says the word 'rothschild']

There was a deli owner in my home town in NJ, married to the daughter of a Nazi who had escaped to Argentina after the war. He was pals with the owner of the fish store where I worked in High School, that is where I first started hearing that crap. I know first hand what
.... the rothschilds ......they are always behind things
means.

You want to paint me with the same brush as the known war monger and quite possibly war criminal Rumsfeld, go ahead. but the fact is, we do not know what happened, for you that seems like an opportunity to rally the weak minded around your pseudo gnostic evil demiurge world view (which is unpleasant as well as made up)

So..in brief....i said that it seemed like a hijack cos the tracking devices were switched off

That was my thinking as well. They were switched off with significant time between as well, suggesting it was NOT an explosion.

I'll have to examine this thread later when I get back from errands NOT involving rape.

There was a deli owner in my home town in NJ, married to the daughter of a Nazi who had escaped to Argentina after the war. He was pals with the owner of the fish store where I worked in High School, that is where I first started hearing that crap. I know first hand what means.

It means exactly like the last poster said that the people with the money and power control society

You want to paint me with the same brush as the known war monger and quite possibly war criminal Rumsfeld, go ahead. but the fact is, we do not know what happened, for you that seems like an opportunity to rally the weak minded around your pseudo gnostic evil demiurge world view (which is unpleasant as well as made up)

I haven't said anything about a demiurge

Concerning the similarity of your statement and rumsfelds they are similar in two regards:

1. both donald and you were trying to take the piss out of the people you were speaking to

You were overly elaborate repeating the word 'know' and derivations thereoff to try and sarcastically say that no one knows anything

2. You both used the word 'know' or derivations of it a lot. here...lets compare both statements:

Your bamboozling statement:

after which you referred to me as a 'baseless speculator'

and Rumsfelds bamboozling statement:

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.

A documentary about the rothschilds for anyone who's interested:

[video=youtube;-WfqdcnjvlA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WfqdcnjvlA[/video]

Last edited: