Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 | Page 17 | INFJ Forum

Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370

I've got a mate who believes the whole alien overlords masonic cover up theories of david icke and he thinks this is what's been happening with this flight vanishing and the cheeky raffeky

I've got a mate who believes the whole alien overlords masonic cover up theories of david icke and he thinks this is what's been happening with this flight vanishing and the cheeky raffeky

Well the rothschilds HAVE been implicated

The data is there now to track the plane....the authorities know where it is...but they're not telling us!

[video=youtube;viw8pNGU1rI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viw8pNGU1rI[/video]

Reactions: say what
I just had a pang of guilt for forgetting about this. How could one forget about a missing airplane that vanished....I'm going to go search for recent information!

I just had a pang of guilt for forgetting about this. How could one forget about a missing airplane that vanished....I'm going to go search for recent information!

So what do you think after all this time?

Does it feel like reality as sold to us by the corporate media isn't quite....the full picture?

So what do you think after all this time?

Does it feel like reality as sold to us by the corporate media isn't quite....the full picture?

100% yes. I'm happy to see the families looking into hiring PI or a third party!

I'm shocked that there hasn't been more outrage to find the plane...but then again, I did just forget about it as a newer more scandalous story came along.

Reactions: muir
100% yes. I'm happy to see the families looking into hiring PI or a third party!

They are putting up a $5million reward for information because they believe there is a government cover up by the malaysian government

An oil worker who recently leaked that he saw the plane was fired from his job for going public witht he story

With the growing tensions between the US and Russia/China the dissapearance of a plane with many Chinese citizens on board is a potential flash point

They are putting up a $5million reward for information because they believe there is a government cover up by the malaysian government

An oil worker who recently leaked that he saw the plane was fired from his job for going public witht he story

With the growing tensions between the US and Russia/China the dissapearance of a plane with many Chinese citizens on board is a potential flash point

There was a woman on a yacht too that reported seeing a burning plane...I can't imagine they could cover up all these people being silenced...or could they!?

There was a woman on a yacht too that reported seeing a burning plane...I can't imagine they could cover up all these people being silenced...or could they!?

They control the mainstream media so they can control the stories that get put out there

More people are getting news from online sources however that bypass the corporate media however the corporate media machine is still able to subtly mould peoples perceptions of the possible through various means for example by lending credibility to some sources whilst discrediting other sources

Also if you wanted to dissapear a plane you might want to help fuel all the confusion and plant your own agents of dissinformation...so who knows what sources are credible?

We were told various things at various times as if they were fact, by the MSM, which have since been discounted...they've been leading us all on a wild goose chase

Its too strange but its not like there hasnt been precidents, the marie celeste and other disappearences like it, I dont believe that its been cover ups throughout human history and most of the modern conspiracy theories about weapons platforms in the space and gangsta like elites, national or international, performing their own version of neighbourhood drive bys with space age lazers or jamming and redirection equipment couldnt have existed back then.

I'm still undecided as to what the hell is going on, I do think that when major events are happening internationally its mad that coincidentially some huge mystery story would emerge to grab the headlines away from the tension and potential for major, major wars breaking out.

I also believe that its very possible, still, that this has been some incredibly ballsy action by organised crime, I think the criminals are among the few who realise that the world is nothing like as organised and orderly a place as anyone assumes (and a hell of a lot less organised and ordered as the average conspiracy theorist proposes). This could be in the order of the kidnapping of the 200 kids from that christian school by the muslims, although whoever was responsible for this airline kidnapping was not as much of a publicity seeking douchebag as the guys responsible to the 200 kids being kidnapped (another story which disappeared of the radar too).

The coverage of the recent ISIS offensive in Iraq has been interesting because some of the has focused, I think rightly, upon the money and resources and planning involved in this effort, going from 43 million to billions in the last couple of days, whatever way the offensive plays out in terms of the terrorists ability to hold the terrority they have seized they have the funds to wage campaigns like any state for as long as any state pretty much. Its all been massive criminal business moves. Die Hard was more on the money than anyone could have guessed.

I remember a rather vivid dream where while still living in my parents house, I saw flashing lights outside and the wind kicked up. I went out the back door to see bright lights through the tree branches. I looked back at the door and my mother was looking out and toward the lights. I remember looking up through the tree branches that were there and saw three lights in a triangle shape. There was little sound that I remember but I remember yelling back at my mother to stay inside. The tree were wiping back and forth so I assume there was wind that was making noise.

I remember thinking it was strange how real it seemed. Also that I did not remember when I had the dream, you know what night it happened I just remember having it. I remember thinking it might have been real but that if it had been, other people in the neighborhood (and quite honestly the entire surrounding area) would have seen it and said something about it. Naturally I checked the news but found nothing, so I chalked it up to being a vivid dream.

I remember the way the light played off the glass my mother was looking through, the temperature of the night. I remember thinking it was a helicopter and wondering why it seemed like it was landing in our backyard. The feeling of awe and fear...

Anyway, one might think there are things that have the ability to erase or suppress memory but that if you had to cover up a physical piece of missing evidence, say a whole plane, it would be more difficult than just erasing a memory.

The coverage of the recent ISIS offensive in Iraq has been interesting because some of the has focused, I think rightly, upon the money and resources and planning involved in this effort, going from 43 million to billions in the last couple of days, whatever way the offensive plays out in terms of the terrorists ability to hold the terrority they have seized they have the funds to wage campaigns like any state for as long as any state pretty much. Its all been massive criminal business moves. Die Hard was more on the money than anyone could have guessed.

ISIS are funded by the cabal

The invasion of Iraq by ISIS and their well publicised atrocities provide the perfect excuse for the US to deploy more troops in that strategic area

ISIS is also an egyptian goddess who is Venus, the morning star...lucifer by another name