Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370

Have you ever considered that maybe in an extremely volatile world of ever growing populations, dwindling resources, nuclear warheads, potential tactical nuclear warheads being sold to american hating terrorist groups by soviets, that these "psychopaths" are actually training elite assassins to PREVENT humanity's self-inflicted total annihilation, and from spilling tides of blood?

No that's not what is happening

Its the same people who took us from fuedalism into capitalism and now they are wanting to take us to a new stage

They have written papers for example ''the limits to growth'' (1972) about the need to cut the population numbers

They don't discuss this with everyone, they just have meetings behind closed doors and then do whatever they have decided to do; half the time they don't even tell us...they just do it

They usually try to maintain 'plausible deniability' so that they can keep denying things...this throws off people like stu who need a signed confession before they accept there is any skullduggery

dead-horse.gif

I imagine for some, the constant scrutiny of evidence feels like this. In a time of emotional dissonance, you want to face the truth and then move on to recover. Constantly bringing up the evidence, and suggesting that there might be still hope that their loved ones are alive, must be difficult for them.

I'm not saying that us here will have this impact, but I feel (personally), that it's important to reflect on how these suggestions/theories might impact the families.

I've been following a local murder case of a young woman. While the have two suspects in custody and have been charged, there are still people throwing out claims of innocence, and digging into the life of the young woman (and her family) to suggest other scenarios. I can't imagine how awful that must be for the family. And while some people might want this and want to fight for the truth at all costs, there are other peo
ple who just want to accept the loss and move on - regardless of how it happened, it won't bring their loved one back.

I guess this story is impacting how I see this one...it's just made me conscience of how emotions and love are in play with this whole story. I don't think it's wrong to discuss the truth and evaluate the evidence, I just personally feel bad sometimes for doing it.

The missing are family members for some people but they are also members of the public like you and me

We, 'the people', need to hold authorities accountable when they just dissapear hundreds of us at a time

We should all be outraged and we should all be making noise about this, because if we don't the authorities will think nothing of dissapearing people

I just do not believe that the authorities do not know where the plane is

The missing are family members for some people but they are also members of the public like you and me

We, 'the people', need to hold authorities accountable when they just dissapear hundreds of us at a time

We should all be outraged and we should all be making noise about this, because if we don't the authorities will think nothing of dissapearing people

I just do not believe that the authorities do not know where the plane is

For sure!

Maybe I'm just having a soft moment- but I do feel bad for their loved ones, it must be hard.

For sure!

Maybe I'm just having a soft moment- but I do feel bad for their loved ones, it must be hard.

No you're having a human moment

Despite being bombarded with horrible stuff in the news we can still care about these thing and imagine how those people must be feeling

I honestly can't focus on that for too long because it is too acute

But i know if i was on the plane or a family member of the missing that i would not want the world to turn a blind eye; i'd want the public digging for answers and holding the authorities to account

I've been following a local murder case of a young woman. While the have two suspects in custody and have been charged, there are still people throwing out claims of innocence, and digging into the life of the young woman (and her family) to suggest other scenarios. I can't imagine how awful that must be for the family. And while some people might want this and want to fight for the truth at all costs, there are other people who just want to accept the loss and move on - regardless of how it happened, it won't bring their loved one back.

Yeah, that would be horrible. Alas, welcome to the digital/social media age where privacy is a distant memory (well media has been around forever, but not it's practically instantaneous).

On moving on. A news team interviewed a lady who's brother(son?) went missing on a plane. It was NEVER found to this day, and it had been like 30 years. The lack of a body, or evidence, or the wreckage being found-she just couldn't find closure. I can't imagine. Being absolutely tortured by hope all those years, no matter how small. But I guess that's the thing about humans; the staggering, sometimes detrimental, capacity for hope.

Ok so last I heard they were fairly certain they found it. Issued a statement saying everyone on board is officially dead. Now, today I find that they have not found it and they still dont know where it is.

Well, hopefully this opens the public's eyes. One crash in thousands per year but still...

And I was thinking about going to Tibet one day. Ill have to seriously reconsider doing that now.

Ok so last I heard they were fairly certain they found it. Issued a statement saying everyone on board is officially dead. Now, today I find that they have not found it and they still dont know where it is.

Well, hopefully this opens the public's eyes. One crash in thousands per year but still...

And I was thinking about going to Tibet one day. Ill have to seriously reconsider doing that now.

Are you kidding?

Go to tibet man...just use reputable airlines and don't travel with any defence contractors!

Go to tibet man...just use reputable airlines and don't travel with any defence contractors!

So you're telling me I should cancel my flight with Academi Airlines?

Last edited:
For sure!

I had been thinking that too, from the beginning of this, the kinds of horrible things its possible to suspect or believe when you do not know for sure or believe the official story of the plane's fate.

What if the plane was taken and sold like some car jacking heist? What if the passengers were sold into slavery or to people waiting to collect a ransom?

Somalian pirates have been kidnapping and settling ransoms away from world attention for some time, that has set the rules of this game, and there have been lots of other disappearences, the child from the UK Madeline McCann (spelling?) is one example, and this could very well be just the upscaling of that sort of practice. All of which would be truly barbaric but I dont believe impossible in the present day and age.

[h=1]Chinese Ship Reportedly Detects 'Pulse Signal' In Search For Airliner[/h]
by

April 05, 2014 8:35 AM ET

ping_map_wide-d5f30145cf40b03021f839bea809460cee0748f1-s40-c85.jpg

A map shows the location of a pulse signal that was reportedly detected by a Chinese patrol ship searching for Malaysia Airlines flight MH370. China's state-run media says the signal is being investigated as a possible clue to the missing airliner's final location.

Google Maps
A Chinese Coast Guard ship has detected an ultrasonic pulse on a frequency used by black box recorders, according to China's state news agency, fueling new hope that searchers might be closing in on a beacon from the Malaysia Airlines jetliner that vanished weeks ago. The ship found the pulse signal in the south Indian Ocean, Xinhua says.
We'll caution that the signal hasn't yet been investigated, and it's too early to draw a connection to the missing flight MH370. The signal's frequency is 37.5 kHz, according to Xinhua. That's the frequency underwater locator beacons use to transmit their location; it's also reportedly used by other systems.
"A black box detector deployed by [Chinese patrol ship] Haixun 01 picked up the signal at around 25 degrees south latitude and 101 degrees east longitude. It is yet to be established whether it is related to the missing jet."

We'll update this post as more information comes in.
Update at 11:15 a.m. ET: Beacon Has 30-Day Battery Life
An official report about the signal hasn't been sent to Australian Defense Minister David Johnston, who tells Australia's to be cautious about drawing conclusions. He said he wanted to wait for confirmation from the search operation's leader, retired Air Chief Marshall Angus Houston:
"This is not the first time we have had something that has turned out to be very disappointing," he said. "I'm just going to wait for Angus (Houston) and the team and my team to come forward with something that's positive because this is a very very difficult task."
ABC adds, "The black box is equipped with a locator beacon that transmits 'pings' when underwater, but which only has an expected battery life of about 30 days."
Our original post continues:
Fears, hopes, and speculation have marked the four weeks since flight MH370 disappeared from air traffic control systems after taking off in Kuala Lampur for a flight to Beijing with 239 people on board.
The target search area has been widened and reset several times, as new revelations about the plane's possible flight path have emerged.
An oceanographer that we should all be patient in determining the import of the reported signal:
"We've had a lot of red herrings, hyperbole on this whole search," Simon Boxall of the University of Southampton says. "I'd really like to see this data confirmed."
Noting that other marine equipment also uses the 37.5 kHz frequency, he added, "It could be a false signal."
.http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...y-detects-pulse-signal-in-search-for-airliner

Bkn8Yz3IYAAM1mr.pngHere are four reasons to believe and six reasons to doubt:
REASONS TO BELIEVE
1) The frequency doesn't occur in nature.
The Chinese Haixun 01 patrol ship detected pulses at a frequency of 37.5 kHz, the Chinese state-run Xinhua news agency reported. That's the same frequency of black box pingers -- and that frequency is no accident. The pingers were designed to have that frequency because it does not occur in nature.
2) There were two separateevents.
The Haixun 01 reported two pulses within 2 kilometers (1.25 miles) of each other. Air Chief Marshal Angus Houston, head of the Joint Agency Coordination Center, described them as "fleeting, fleeting acoustic events." One was described as being 90 seconds long; no time was given for the other, but it was evidently shorter.
"I think the fact that we have had two detections, two acoustic events, in that location provides some promise which requires a full investigation of the location," Houston said.

3) You usually know a ping when you hear one.
The pings are, under ideal conditions, easily recognizable. They "ping" like a metronome — with a steady pulse about once a second.
4) They're in the right spot.
According to the latest analysis of Inmarsat satellite data and aircraft performance, the Haixun 01 is in the right spot. In fact, search supervisors, citing the new analysis, are moving the focus of the search to an area that includes the location of the Haixun 01.
"The area of highest probability, we think is now probably in the southern part of the area, pretty close to where Haixun 01 is operating," Houston said.
Pulse signals raise new questions
REASONS TO DOUBT
1) The ocean is noisy.
In addition to the Haixun 01's two "acoustic events," ships detected two other events in a very short time, showing exactly how noisy the ocean is.
The British ship HMS Echo recorded one event that was determined to be unfounded. The Ocean Shield, an Australian naval vessel equipped with sophisticated listening equipment, has also detected "an acoustic noise" in another area of the ocean to the north.According to a CNN calculation, the Australian ship was about 350 miles (565 kilometers) away from the spot where the Chinese ship detected the pulses. It's also unclear whether the sound the Australian ship detected was related to Flight 370.
The search team is urging patience and restraint.
2) Only one pulse was detected at a time.
The Haixun 01 detected only one pulse at a time. Assuming both black box pingers are working, are close together, and are unobstructed by debris or terrain — and those are, admittedly, big assumptions — they should have heard two pingers, perhaps like a metronome with an echo.

3) These aren't ideal conditions.
While pingers are easily identifiable under ideal conditions, the current conditions are far from perfect. Video of the searchers show them listening to the hydrophone with earbuds, not headsets that would block out ambient noise.
So the steady "pings" -- which actually sound like the snap of fingers -- could be confused with or overwhelmed by other noise, such as the waves lapping against the boat.
The Chinese said they did not have time to record the pulses, precluding a scientific analysis of the sounds.
4) A spare pinger on the boatmight have sent the signal.
In video of the Haixun 01, it appears the Chinese had a spare pinger in the boat.
Anish Patel, president of pinger manufacturer Dukane Seacom, says it is not recommended to have a pinger near the area where you are trying to listen.
If that pinger gets wet, it will start transmitting, potentially confusing search teams.
"I wouldn't put one where I'm measuring," Patel said. "It's just not good common practice."
5) The equipment was designed for shallow water.
The hydrophone the Chinese used to detect the pulse is "designed for shallow water applications," not for the deep water, said Thomas Altshuler of Teledyne Marine Systems, manufacturer of the hydrophone.
"They are using it in a scenario outside of our normal operation," he said.
Is it possible that it heard a ping from the depths of the Indian Ocean?
"It is possible, but it would be right at the edge of that detection (capability)," he said.
6) The underwater search of a vast area started only recently.
The search area is so large, and the underwater search has just begun. It almost defies belief that the pingers could be found so soon. But then again, almost everything about this case defies belief.
THE BOTTOM LINE
We'll give the final word to Angus Houston.
"This is an important encouraging lead, but one which I urge you to continue to treat carefully," he told reporters. "We are working in a very big ocean and within a very large search area, and so far, since the aircraft went missing, we have had very few leads which allow us to narrow the search area."
http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/06/world/asia/mh370-black-box-pings?sr=tw040714flight370latest10avodtop

[video=youtube;8kNOdLbPLJY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kNOdLbPLJY#t=360[/video]

Suddenly after the missing malaysia airlines flight the british government is under pressure over the help it gives to the CIA and their torture programme on diego garcia:

http://rt.com/news/diego-garcia-uk-us-212/

[h=1]Pressure mounts on UK over CIA’s ‘black site’ jail in Indian Ocean[/h]
rtrd6f8_1.jpg

A human rights group is urging Britain’s Foreign office to “come clean” over claims that a British-administered island in the Indian Ocean, Diego Garcia, was used as a secret "black site" detention center by the CIA.
“We need to know immediately whether ministers misled parliament over CIA torture on British soil,” Cori Crider, strategic director at Reprieve, a legal action charity group, said in a letter to UK Foreign Secretary William Hague.
“If the CIA operated a black site on Diego Garcia, then a string of official statements, from both this and the last government, were totally false,” Crider said.
The letter followed a report by the US Senate Intelligence Committee that Britain had allowed the US to run a “black site” prison on Diego Garcia to secretly hold suspects without accountability. The Diego Garcia prison held some “high-value” detainees and was operated with the “full cooperation” of the British government, US officials familiar with the Senate report said.
“Were ministers asleep at the wheel? Or, as the report suggests, have we been lied to for years?” Crider wrote.

Woot!!!

More dark is having the light shined upon it for all to see..... :bounce:

Suddenly after the missing malaysia airlines flight the british government is under pressure over the help it gives to the CIA and their torture programme on diego garcia:

http://rt.com/news/diego-garcia-uk-us-212/

[h=1]Pressure mounts on UK over CIA’s ‘black site’ jail in Indian Ocean[/h]
rtrd6f8_1.jpg

A human rights group is urging Britain’s Foreign office to “come clean” over claims that a British-administered island in the Indian Ocean, Diego Garcia, was used as a secret "black site" detention center by the CIA.
“We need to know immediately whether ministers misled parliament over CIA torture on British soil,” Cori Crider, strategic director at Reprieve, a legal action charity group, said in a letter to UK Foreign Secretary William Hague.
“If the CIA operated a black site on Diego Garcia, then a string of official statements, from both this and the last government, were totally false,” Crider said.
The letter followed a report by the US Senate Intelligence Committee that Britain had allowed the US to run a “black site” prison on Diego Garcia to secretly hold suspects without accountability. The Diego Garcia prison held some “high-value” detainees and was operated with the “full cooperation” of the British government, US officials familiar with the Senate report said.
“Were ministers asleep at the wheel? Or, as the report suggests, have we been lied to for years?” Crider wrote.

Well yeah. That's the nature of black projects. They don't exist. We weren't here. You didn't see anything.

Of course they aren't going to admit to something which by their accounts they aren't doing. That's why it's called a black project. If somebody DOES see it like they're maybe doing now, then that means somebody will get thrown under the bus.

"It doesn't exist"
"But I was there!"
"Now you don't exist. Any questions?"

Reactions: muir
Why have they waited so long to use a sub to look for the plane? Were they worried about it interfering with the blackbox signals?

Why have they waited so long to use a sub to look for the plane? Were they worried about it interfering with the blackbox signals?

My guess is that they wanted to get as much information as possible from the pinger locator before going in since the sub is probably a costly undertaking. The more info they have on location, the less $$$ they spend with the more expensive technology.

It always come down to money.