Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 | Page 14 | INFJ Forum

Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370

Lol. Epic movie, epic scene, epic Denzel.

I'd totally be a machiavellian cop and end up getting killed by all the thugs I pissed off.

Denzel IS epic!

**makes mental note that digitalbum is potentially corruptable**

This is where I have such a internal pull- I feel bad questioning the evidence because it brings more unrest for the family...but at the same time, it's so important to know what really happened and question the authorities and what they're saying.

How is you questioning the evidence affecting the families? Or are you talking about the people actually doing it?

We are emotionally insulated from this tragedy, or at least I am. After hearing about Sandy Hook, I could literally feel this anger/sadness begin to swell up in me, but not because I knew anyone, just the sheer, unimaginable ugliness of people that are the same species as me.

I mean, my whole take on this incident is that because of the enormous pressure from China, people scrambled to come up with answers, anything to throw at the media and the victims, but haste makes waste (ok that was corny).

It took TWO YEARS before they finally dragged up France Flight 447 from the belly of the ocean and were able to piece together what happened, and give concrete evidence to the grieving families.

I do think answers will come to light about this incident, but it could well be years. In the meantime, all we can do is look at what is known and speculate.

Reactions: Stu
wow, i have keyboard marks on my face from where I fell asleep reading that stuff, must be something in the air from the chemtrails that triggers it.

It needs lizards in it to hold your attention doesn't it?

You know those pyramids in central america they use to sacrifice people on? The stairs are arranged so that at certain times of the year they cast a shadow that forms the outline of a snake....like a reptile is being fed by the priests

Some people swear by those ionizers as a way to cleanse the air of the crap they're putting in the chemtrails

They even put a picture in the paper the other day of two chemtrails crossing and put a comment underneath saying that it looked like the scottish flag above edinburgh....looks like they are trying to normalise chemtrails in the public perception

I see them in TV programmes all the time...they're even in the childrens animated film 'cars' by Disney

Last edited:
can you source real tinfoil for me?

The most facinating aspect of this mystery for me is the rapid decent followed by a long flight that went over Malaysia without anyone making a phone call from the plane.

How is you questioning the evidence affecting the families? Or are you talking about the people actually doing it?

We are emotionally insulated from this tragedy, or at least I am. After hearing about Sandy Hook, I could literally feel this anger/sadness begin to swell up in me, but not because I knew anyone, just the sheer, unimaginable ugliness of people that are the same species as me.

I mean, my whole take on this incident is that because of the enormous pressure from China, people scrambled to come up with answers, anything to throw at the media and the victims, but haste makes waste (ok that was corny).

It took TWO YEARS before they finally dragged up France Flight 447 from the belly of the ocean and were able to piece together what happened, and give concrete evidence to the grieving families.

I do think answers will come to light about this incident, but it could well be years. In the meantime, all we can do is look at what is known and speculate.

The thing to remember with all of these things is that it is the same handful of people behind it each time

They're psychopaths

These events in no way reflect the wider mass of humanity...most people are just peacefully going about their business

Its a network of psychopaths that are ruining it for everyone

We live on an abundant and beautiful planet...we have everything we need to look after everyone but a handful of people just mess the whole thing up

can you source real tinfoil for me?

You can get stuff to line your walls with to block out all the wifi RF frequency electro-smog

Some foil underpants might not be a bad idea if you keep your mobile in your trouser pockets...you know...to protect the family jewels

The most facinating aspect of this mystery for me is the rapid decent followed by a long flight that went over Malaysia without anyone making a phone call from the plane.

Yes that is a puzzler but there will also be technology that can block mobile usage so it doesn't necessarily mean that everyone was incapacitated

I think the hijackers knew all the loopholes and covered all the bases

I think the hijackers knew all the loopholes and covered all the bases

I would like to rule out a non nefarious series of catastrophes before entertaining the notion that it was a deliberate act.

My naivete has always been my most charming characteristic

**makes mental note that digitalbum is potentially corruptable**
About 77 steps past potential.

How is that so hard to believe?
Can't tell if sarcasm or not.

Lord knows that black ops exist, and it's almost a fact that truth is stranger than fiction, and who the FUCK really knows what goes on in a black op. Those special forces dudes are each literally million dollar investments for the tactical skills and knowledge they possess. Put 'em in a team and support them with intel and live satellite uplink communications, and they really are ghosts. And I'm not saying any of this is involved in this Malaysian Flight, just sayin that in reference to your larger theory, I mean no, it's not hard to believe that some ill wicked shit goes down behind the curtain. I mean Noriega working with the CIA, Enrique Prado, miami mafia hitman turned CIA black ops hitman. All kinds of documented shit. Just leaves you wondering, what shit's going down that we DON'T know about.

Let me ask this question. 240 people or so out of a world of 6 Billion people. Really 240 people is nothing. Im not saying that because I am heartless. Just 6 Billion people is too many to imagine. Without the news in our face every day telling us about these things, we would never even know about it. The reason I have maintained any interest in this story is because no one can find the plane. In this day and age, it is THAT which is the story here in my mind. No one on this forum will ever know or meet anyone having anything to do with this story.

I know heartless. I realized long ago that caring about ones family and friends is hard enough. No reason to bring the rest of the world into it.

:)

Oh for sure! I mean, I'm interested- it's a mystery!!! I just have to remind myself that there are family members connected to these people as well. It's so easy to forget that in tragedy there's a line of people that remain that miss their loved ones everyday.

But aside from that- I'm still banking on aliens!

Spring equinox

[video=youtube;N1ySXrmPrsU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1ySXrmPrsU[/video]

Good to see some positivie vibes being laid down now at that site to cleanse it

Some people swear by those ionizers as a way to cleanse the air of the crap they're putting in the chemtrails

I don't know about chemtrails (I know what the "are") but I had an ionizer once and it made the room smell like fresh rain. Which is, in fact, what that smell is. Water molecules smashing into the earth creates negative ions, which are really good for you. Waterfalls have the most. Computers produce positive ions.

I would like to rule out a non nefarious series of catastrophes before entertaining the notion that it was a deliberate act.

My naivete has always been my most charming characteristic

I thought we had ruled them out?

What non nefarious catastrophes could produce all the required results?

You know...if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

I know heartless. I realized long ago that caring about ones family and friends is hard enough. No reason to bring the rest of the world into it.

It's not heartless. You don't know those people. I don't know those people. It affects my emotions absolutely ZERO. People I don't know die in car wrecks daily. HOWEVER, when you see these people live on the news wailing and moaning, well, that kind of gets you in the throat.

I thought we had ruled them out?

What non nefarious catastrophes could produce all the required results?

You know...if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
this is my point exactly, without any wreckage or the black box, which can and probably will be found in time, non nefarious catastrophes can't be ruled out.

no matter what the voices in your head, i mean on your websites, are saying.

so you will pardon me if i dismiss your attitude as zealous.

Reactions: digitalbum
About 77 steps past potential.

'77'...i don't have my gematria book to hand

Can't tell if sarcasm or not.

No totally serious

Lord knows that black ops exist, and it's almost a fact that truth is stranger than fiction, and who the FUCK really knows what goes on in a black op. Those special forces dudes are each literally million dollar investments for the tactical skills and knowledge they possess. Put 'em in a team and support them with intel and live satellite uplink communications, and they really are ghosts. And I'm not saying any of this is involved in this Malaysian Flight, just sayin that in reference to your larger theory, I mean no, it's not hard to believe that some ill wicked shit goes down behind the curtain. I mean Noriega working with the CIA, Enrique Prado, miami mafia hitman turned CIA black ops hitman. All kinds of documented shit. Just leaves you wondering, what shit's going down that we DON'T know about.

A lot of shit is going down

They don't care about the cost of training these guys because they use public money anyway and besides they don't view money the same way that we do

Navy seal guys involved in the supposed bin laden raid have been dying in bizarre ways. A bunch of them died in a helicopter crash

To the psychopaths special ops soldiers are just expendable pawns

this is my point exactly, without any wreckage or the black box, which can and probably will be found in time, non nefarious catastrophes can't be ruled out.

no matter what the voices in your head, i mean on your websites, are saying.

so you will pardon me if i dismiss your attitude as zealous.

And its like i've said already we DO KNOW certain things such as that ACAARs and the transponder were switched off. That doesn't happen without human intervention

This is like arguing about horses with mormons

To the psychopaths special ops soldiers are just expendable pawns

Have you ever considered that maybe in an extremely volatile world of ever growing populations, dwindling resources, nuclear warheads, potential tactical nuclear warheads being sold to american hating terrorist groups by soviets, that these "psychopaths" are actually training elite assassins to PREVENT humanity's self-inflicted total annihilation, and from spilling tides of blood?

dead-horse.gif

I imagine for some, the constant scrutiny of evidence feels like this. In a time of emotional dissonance, you want to face the truth and then move on to recover. Constantly bringing up the evidence, and suggesting that there might be still hope that their loved ones are alive, must be difficult for them.

I'm not saying that us here will have this impact, but I feel (personally), that it's important to reflect on how these suggestions/theories might impact the families.

I've been following a local murder case of a young woman. While the have two suspects in custody and have been charged, there are still people throwing out claims of innocence, and digging into the life of the young woman (and her family) to suggest other scenarios. I can't imagine how awful that must be for the family. And while some people might want this and want to fight for the truth at all costs, there are other people who just want to accept the loss and move on - regardless of how it happened, it won't bring their loved one back.

I guess this story is impacting how I see this one...it's just made me conscience of how emotions and love are in play with this whole story. I don't think it's wrong to discuss the truth and evaluate the evidence, I just personally feel bad sometimes for doing it.