Migraines Vivid Dreams | INFJ Forum

Migraines Vivid Dreams

PintoBean

Site Supporter
May 18, 2015
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Whenever I am about to get a migraine, my prodrome period includes hypersomnia, with intense, vivid dreams. The dreams are not surreal or bizarre, but more like watching a movie of another life. What I mean, is the dreams seem to be about me in that I am involved in a first person type feeling, but it is a totally different me in a different place and time, and the events play out vividly like a movie because the situations, places and times are not familiar to me in my everyday life. Events seem very real, and I can recount the dream in detail when I wake, which is unusual for me. The dreams leave me feeling very emotional, like I have a vision or glimpse into a prior life. Please keep in mind this is coming from someone who is agnostic at best, cynical and no serious interests in spirituality. But I can remember all the dreams before migraines and the only way to describe the experience is leaving me with a feeling of having experienced something spiritually significant. I was wondering if anyone else has experience, insight or can relate to any of this? Thank you in advance.

I don't know what to make of that link or see how it relates.

Kundalini rising.
Lucid dreaming.

Be easy on yourself. Watch the dreams with curiosity.

Whether you admit or not you are having a Spiritual Awakening.
I was a devout Atheist and did not believe in any of it before I had my first vision in 2012.
Awakenings are happening at an increasing rate all over the planet. Perhaps you could browse the internet and let your intuition guide you on what to click on. It's how many of us have managed to keep our sanity so far. :w:

Welcome to the club.