Merkabah | Page 507 | INFJ Forum
I used to be involved in these practices and way of thinking too...

Jesus wept.

Nice talking to you too :)

That Soma dream is something to remember and learn from should something like that happen in the real given how people are these days always chasing the dragon that is happiness. I usually don't get very many cool or happy dreams though a lot of mundane forgettable then the doom and gloom type of dreams. Once in a blue moon I'll get something truly interesting like being back in some other historical period or something other worldly and those are what makes my day rather than seeing the horrible like watching cities be destroyed ect. Had one earlier this year where I hear some crackling noise in the distance only to look north seeing a large power plant burning, some rumbles in the distance to look east seeing many buildings being destroyed. At the end of the dream I look south that it is night now to see these buildings up close where many were bomb damaged though some still had their lights on. The only other dream like that I've had was watching a moon or small planet pass overhead only to glow red hot as it broke up then rained down meteors.

For sure!
I wish that we had a way to record our dreams already.
There are some Japanese scientists working on it...so far they've gotten some rather blurry images...but hey, it's something.
Too bad they also have to have the subject fall asleep in a giant fMRI machine :tearsofjoy:
But who knows...maybe in our lifetime if we don't make our apocalyptic dreams a reality first!

Those are some very intense dreams!
I've has some that were similar.
Thanks for the videos, I'll be sure to check them out when I have a moment.

Talk to you more soon!
Take care!

"Deriving pleasure from the Gift of pure Being..."

Do you manage to hold that point of view at times Roses? I find it challenging.... :D

Want to live it rather than it just being something on the shelf or the back of one's mind of what could have been but more than anything I find this world to be hostile to peace.

Reactions: Asa, Wyote and Kgal
Want to live it rather than it just being something on the shelf or the back of one's mind of what could have been but more than anything I find this world to be hostile to peace.

Yes. It seems most people would rather choose Fear over Peace.
Yet that is what I practice every day and while I'm practicing I can feel the expansiveness of Peace within me. It feels liberating....soft...and my body feels at ease.

Sometimes I think about Time and how it has no meaning outside of our planet earth human experience. The conversation between the Earthling and the Martian was really cool. I love seeing things like this because it helps me remember to not take everything so seriously. :D

I hope you can call in your own ease.

The sciences are pointing toward a new sense of a living world. The cosmos is like a developing organism, and so is our planet, Gaia. The laws of Nature may be more like habits. Partly as a result of the ‘hard problem’ of finding space for human consciousness in the materialist worldview, there is a renewed interest in panpsychist philosophies, according to which some form of mind, experience or consciousness is associated with all self-organizing systems, including atoms, molecules and plants. Maybe the sun is conscious, and so are other stars, and entire galaxies. If so, what about the mind of the universe as a whole?
Rupert Sheldrake will explore some of the implications of this idea.
Rupert Sheldrake is a biologist and author of more than 85 scientific papers, and was named among the top 100 Global Thought Leaders for 2013. He studied natural sciences at Cambridge University, where he was a Scholar of Clare College, took a double first class honours degree and was awarded the University Botany Prize in 1963. Dr Sheldrake then studied philosophy and the history of science at Harvard before returning to Cambridge, where he took a Ph.D. in biochemistry in 1967.

Reactions: AJ_ and Wyote
Why do we kill the ones that are trying to tell us "This is only a ride"?

Reactions: Wyote