Merkabah | Page 472 | INFJ Forum
74358453_2546211265433430_3675925069692928000_n-jpg.60307

Oh man, I watched the first episode of The Mandalorian and I am so hyped for the potential here

Oh man, I watched the first episode of The Mandalorian and I am so hyped for the potential here
It's something I would like to check out!
I hear it's pretty good so far...I just don't have Disney+.
Eventually I'll see it though. ;)

Many people have personally experienced – or at the very least, witnessed – a streetlight suddenly turning off as someone passes under it.
It's really weird you should post this right now because I was talking about the same thing to some friends just a few days ago, and it's not something I'd thought about for ages. I've had this experience, but it wasn't as clear cut as the lights just going on and off. We used to have sodium lights down our street and along the lane round the corner - they've been replaced with led lights now and they don't flicker at all. The council used to let the old sodium lights age a lot before replacing the bulbs and the triggers would be dodgy for maybe a couple of years - some of them would start going on and off at random. I think when they are on the threshold of this behaviour, they are more open to psychic influence because they are close to the on-off point - but of course it's then more open to the criticism that it's just the wear and tear that's causing it. Even so, I found it weird. I often go out for a walk in the evening, and on quite a few occasions in the winter after dark these lights would be on until I reached them, go off as I passed under them, and go back on again as I carried on. Just one doing this would be coincidence, but when you have it happening 5 or 6 times in a row, one light after another in sequence, it most definitely feels strange - particularly as they were quite far apart, obstructed by trees and there are no nearby lights from houses for part of the way, so I was plunged into deep darkness under some of them. I wasn't making any conscious attempt to influence them - it just happened.

It's really weird you should post this right now because I was talking about the same thing to some friends just a few days ago, and it's not something I'd thought about for ages. I've had this experience, but it wasn't as clear cut as the lights just going on and off. We used to have sodium lights down our street and along the lane round the corner - they've been replaced with led lights now and they don't flicker at all. The council used to let the old sodium lights age a lot before replacing the bulbs and the triggers would be dodgy for maybe a couple of years - some of them would start going on and off at random. I think when they are on the threshold of this behaviour, they are more open to psychic influence because they are close to the on-off point - but of course it's then more open to the criticism that it's just the wear and tear that's causing it. Even so, I found it weird. I often go out for a walk in the evening, and on quite a few occasions in the winter after dark these lights would be on until I reached them, go off as I passed under them, and go back on again as I carried on. Just one doing this would be coincidence, but when you have it happening 5 or 6 times in a row, one light after another in sequence, it most definitely feels strange - particularly as they were quite far apart, obstructed by trees and there are no nearby lights from houses for part of the way, so I was plunged into deep darkness under some of them. I wasn't making any conscious attempt to influence them - it just happened.

How serendipitous!

Wow John, that's really cool...I think you're a pretty good skeptic about such things, I take your words with weight because I know you aren't just fooling yourself like some people can.
I can also attest to this happening...with my SO...we would always go on a nightly walk with our dog before he died a few years ago...there was one streetlight that I would say a good 50% of the time it would shut off when she walked by with the dog.
We have LED lights now too, not sure if these were old type or not...I'll have to go down there and look, they have different lights than my block.
We would even stop and watch to see if it would shut off and nothing would happen until we would go by, lol.
I have had some occasions with flickering light bulbs in the home...seems like it happens on occasion when I enter the room, I don't seem to ever notice it otherwise once in the room.
And the wiring in the home is not old.
It's one of those maybe/maybe not sorts of things...but I don't see why PSI or the human energy field couldn't have something to do with it.
Have a peaceful week!
:<3white:

It's one of those maybe/maybe not sorts of things...but I don't see why PSI or the human energy field couldn't have something to do with it.
Yeah - it could be just a bit of coincidence, and of course those are the times we remember. I've walked past those lights plenty of times when nothing happened - but it was quite eerie when the lights went off in sequence like that, and on several occasions too. I think such a coincidence would be just as remarkable as some kind of psi effect - synchronicity effects might give an alternative explanation.

I pray all is well with you and yours
2018-10-13-green-heart-gif.45254

Well it is statistical mechanics that tells us there is a very real possibility that all the air in your room could collect in a corner and laugh while you suffocate in a vacuum. Mind you, you'd have to wait for a few hundred billion years or so to be certain of experiencing it - but .... that's on average and it could still happen to anyone any time. No wonder the subject had a weird effect on its founders.

Well it is statistical mechanics that tells us there is a very real possibility that all the air in your room could collect in a corner and laugh while you suffocate in a vacuum. Mind you, you'd have to wait for a few hundred billion years or so to be certain of experiencing it - but .... that's on average and it could still happen to anyone any time. No wonder the subject had a weird effect on its founders.

Something I say often, as a way of asserting confidence in the face of difficult circumstances:
You don't know the kind of time I have, buddy.

:laughing:

Something I say often, as a way of asserting confidence in the face of difficult circumstances:

Yeah - it could be just a bit of coincidence, and of course those are the times we remember. I've walked past those lights plenty of times when nothing happened - but it was quite eerie when the lights went off in sequence like that, and on several occasions too. I think such a coincidence would be just as remarkable as some kind of psi effect - synchronicity effects might give an alternative explanation.

I pray all is well with you and yours
2018-10-13-green-heart-gif.45254

All is well as can be I suppose...the roof isn't caving in and the cat isn't on fire. ;)
Yes the idea of noticing things more follows this idea somewhat:
75485906_10157222737371693_5269371719058980864_n.jpg
(though I certainly hope the meme author is paraphrasing...not too sure cars were around in his time??)

For a long time there has been a correlation between electrical phenomena and paranormal phenomena...not to mention we are all energy in one state or form or another...in a soup we cannot detect - I find it feasible that something other than what materialist science says can exist could be happening.
Even my past episodes as a child had those loud electrical buzzing noises and crackling when something negative was coming into my "space(?)".
I bet Tesla would be okay with the idea...he probably could explain how it works, lol!

In all seriousness I'm doing okay...been a little rough dealing with the current lack of sleep...and whoever died from lack of sleep...except all those people (and mice) who have been so subjected?
JK
It's not that bad...a little drama for the dark joke.
Just feel tired all the time, exhausted really.
But I do what I can and I'm okay!
:hug:

Well, for whatever reason...statistical mechanics makes one want to kill themselves...statistically, lol.

Hope you are well?
Did your cough finally dissipate?
Talk to you soon, much love!

Haha, I can relate!
Hope you are good man!

Last edited:

75640736_10157226686036693_133908228361682944_n.jpg

78196365_682710738802866_8398372638212227072_n.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 6.41.21 AM.png

I dig it.

Enjoy!

Quantum Fields:
The Real Building Blocks of the Universe - with David Tong

According to our best theories of physics, the fundamental building blocks of matter are not particles,
but continuous fluid-like substances known as 'quantum fields'.

David Tong explains what we know about these fields, and how they fit into our understanding of the Universe.

Watch the Q&A here: https://youtu.be/QUMeKDlgKmk

David Tong is a professor of theoretical physics at Cambridge University, specializing in quantum field theory.

Lol, Skare.
I'm not sure what to think about this though. Haha. What do you take of it?

I read that you're having difficulties sleeping. And in pain. I'm so sorry for this. My sister is similar as far as I can tell. She's sick so often because of so many factors. But it hurts to see it. I wouldn't wish these things upon you and your golden heart.

I hope you have ways to alleviate it some. But even with some alleviation, it's still painful and exhausting. Ugh.

You're in my positive thoughts and wishes. ...much love and hugs. ❤️

Lol, Skare.
I'm not sure what to think about this though. Haha. What do you take of it?

I read that you're having difficulties sleeping. And in pain. I'm so sorry for this. My sister is similar as far as I can tell. She's sick so often because of so many factors. But it hurts to see it. I wouldn't wish these things upon you and your golden heart.

I hope you have ways to alleviate it some. But even with some alleviation, it's still painful and exhausting. Ugh.

You're in my positive thoughts and wishes. ...much love and hugs. ❤️

Well first of all...he is smothering Snow White, when those are clearly Cinderella's shoes.
So, I see it as a justified killing in retribution for the death and theft of Cinderella's shoes by a crazed and murderous Snow White.
:tonguewink:

LOL
No...it's just some strange dark humor I thought might make you chuckle...no need to read any deeper into it. ;)

I'm okay...there is always pain, it's literally there on a constant basis - for the most part I can tune it out - but it does have effects I cannot escape like poor sleep and body inflammation causing me to feel lethargic often.
I really am doing alright though in spite of it all...I get down from time to time...and there are days that are more difficult than others...but overall I am in a much better mental place than I have ever been in my life thus far in regards to the pain...so that's something I guess. :)
Thanks for your kind wishes and thoughts - you know, I was just reading last night about PK abilities (one type would be "healing from a distance"), and there is seemingly no issue with physical distance and space as we know it.
It can be induced by someone in the same room, or miles away - as trials have shown with odds around a trillion to 1.
Such claims though are often dismissed because they are not 100% replicable on demand, and there is no working model of how such a thing could work in the realm of physics as we currently understand it.
So, statistics be damned...we can't explain it, so it must not exist.

I do have a point and that is that your wishes and thoughts you send out to me and others most likely do have some effect, though it may not be readily noticeable always...they have shown there is a cumulative component - such as group prayer or meditations.
There are also those who are naturally more in tune with the type of mind state needed to be in to produce such effects - but that is not any different than a musician or athlete expected to perform and having a slew of factors which effect their performance...sleep, diet, health, mental state, do they believe they can win?
They have shown that those who believe they can produce PK, more often produce it than nonbelievers.
Similarly sports games played at the home stadium statistically win more often than away games - this is also for number of reasons, the largest of which is the support of the crowd.
It has been suggested that it could be suppressed by those who already have a preconceived notion that it cannot happen, not just in themselves, but in others who have previously been able to produce it.
Anyhow...THANK YOU!!
What I am saying in a rambling format, haha, is I take such commentary from people very seriously and actually DO think that such words, thoughts, and wishes spoken or sent to someone can and do make differences.
:hug:

Much love back and have a peaceful day!

Last edited: