Merkabah | Page 40 | INFJ Forum
Psychic Vampires and the Use of Etheric Energy

Vibrating energy is what makes up the existence of everything in life and is commonly referred to as waves of energy flowing through the universe.
Everyone gives out certain vibrational frequencies, which is what attracts the many events that occur in your day-to-day life.
Psychic vampires have learned to give out and control these frequencies which allow them to remain in the form they are in.

Energy comes in many different colors and forms and every emotion that is created gives out a specific type of energy that differentiates itself from the other types created.
Let’s talk about energy that is created by positive actions.
For instance, creating a positive emotion in someone by doing something nice for the person is a way to get positive energy forming.
When you create a positive emotion in someone, you are allowing the person you are creating that emotion with, to release positive energy which can come in the colors of yellows, pinks, oranges, purples, greens, etc. It varies with the person and the positive emotion being felt.

This is the kind of energy you want to create. While it does take longer and more work to create this kind of energy, the results in the long run are much more rewarding and you will feel better physically.
When feeding off the positive energy created, you will feel the positive emotions of that person you are feeding off of.
Same goes if you are feeding off the energy provided by things in nature like trees for instance. If you take energy from the tree, give energy back to it. When you create positive energy it is almost like you are feeding off each other at that point because you are both exuding a positive field of energy and in turn you are not creating a negative energy field. When you have this kind of energy, you naturally attract it towards yourself without even trying most of time.
It also makes you feel good physically in the sense that you can think clearer, you are less prone to becoming ill, you feel good about yourself, and it makes giving and taking energy ten times easier than it would be if you were to choose to go take the route of creating negative energy in others and in your environment.

Another form of creating energy in order to absorb or feed off of it, is the one mentioned above; the creation of negative energy. This way of creating energy through negative actions or emotions directed at others can be one of the fastest and easiest ways to create and feed off of energy, but it is also dangerous to you and dangerous to those you are feeding off of. All one has to do in order to create a negative form of energy is start talking to someone in a negative way, such as being condescending or talking to someone like they are a five-year old. When you do that, it creates frustration and even anger in others, and you can then take their energy immediately and produce large results by continuing to push that person’s buttons so to say.
Starting a fight or an argument with someone produces negative energy results fast it is easy to continue insulting someone if you will. The consequences of taking energy in this manner can result in many ways that are pleasant for some, and not so pleasant for others. If you care at all about other people and their feelings or well-being, you will not perform this type of feeding of energy from others. It can make you feel ill, and keep in mind that you ARE absorbing that persons emotions and feelings as well, so if they are depressed, you become depressed. The upside is that you replenish your energy fast, but the downside is that it diminishes fast as well.

Taking energy in this way not only can cause you to attract a lot of negative things into your life, such as lack of close friends or family, or even the inability to hold a job or sustain a relatively normal life; but it also affects your own personally mental and physical well-being with its toxins that negative energy tends to carry.
For example, let’s say that you have a close friend that you always pick on because they are broke all the time (this is purely an example) and never have money to do anything. Eventually that person you are picking on will start to be on the defensive with you because you are always making fun of them.
This creates an emotion of anger or frustration which are both negative. Now, every time you are around that person, they start giving off a negative form of energy instead of positive emotions and energy. It is easy to get someone to give off that negative energy field without really trying. It’s the positive energy field that tends to be a challenge for a lot of people and therefore, many people create negative energy fields around others.Not ALL Vampires have to create some sort of emotion in someone in order to take their energy. For some of us it just comes naturally, while others it takes time and a lot of practice to learn how to just walk up to someone and touch their hand and take their energy without creating a positive or negative emotion in them. While creating positive or negative energy in someone, it just basically ads to the energy a Vampire is already receiving just by being in the presence of someone. It takes a lot of concentration and a tremendous amount of focus to develop this form of feeding and it is best to learn from someone else who already knows how to do this so that it they can guide you along the way to help you develop this skill.

It is also possible to manipulate others energy fields in order to get what you want out of them or make them do what you want them to do in a way. This is something that again comes naturally to some, and for others it is quite the challenge to master. Once you are able to successfully learn this technique, it can make life that much easier for you and make taking that person’s energy even simpler. Some people choose to use this gift for their own uses and gains while others choose to use it to have fun with people or just to be devious.You can for instance focus your energy on someone you may want to get something from for free, like at a store or even the movie theater. With this ability you can convince people of just about anything and they will believe it, and they will do a lot of what you ask of them. You can draw people in for feeding as well with this ability. Learning how to use your own energy to take partial control of what others may think or do is an ability that should not be taken lightly and could easily fall into the hands of those who choose to use it for their own dark purposes.

Energy has been used for healing those who have ailments for thousands of years by just about every different culture in our world, as well as on other planes of existence. It is the life force which keeps everything living thing alive and able to function on a daily basis. Without our energy field/aura, we would cease to exist as humans, as well as vampires. A vampire cannot survive without an energy field or without replenishing it, just as anything else in this world.Understanding the energy field and what affects it and the results you will receive by feeding off of certain energies is important in knowing how to live and survive in a relatively negative energy free lifestyle for any vampire, intentional or unintentional.
TYPES OF ENERGY VAMPIRES-BY DR. BRUCE GOLDBERG

Some people, by their very presence, seem to drain the energy of those unprotected people around them.
They will often associate with a victim who exhibits the classic signs of this drain.General debility, lack of motivation and energy, an emaciated physique, a pallid complexion, and an overall sense of weakness are typically noted.
These victims also tended to be highly suggestible people. The dominant partner (energy vampire) always resists a successful treatment, or protection, applied to their victim.Most of these energy vampires are well-meaning, normal people. They are an unhappy lot, and do their damage by a telepathic draining of their victim’s energy resources. Mere separation of two people results in immediate positive changes in the victim. In my Los Angeles office I train all such victims in the art of spiritual protection techniques to eliminate any recurrences of this syndrome. Try the psychic protection negativity experience on the hypnotic exercise link for your own protection.

I prefer to use the term “psychic parasitism” for cases where this energy drain is involuntary and subconscious. If this effect is the result of a premeditated psychic attack, I refer to the perpetrator as an energy vampire.You will observe this process at work in any public gathering,. The more people present, the easier it will be to observe. This could be a family gathering, a lecture, or an encounter at your local movie theater. When I conduct seminars and workshops, it is more than obvious. I discuss this concept and immediately see certain heads bobbing up and down. Even more interesting is the response of their partner. These individuals give more me some of the nastiest looks I have ever seen. Fear not, I am fully protected and am not susceptible to their parasitism/vampirism.

Psychic Defense Strategies Against Energy Vampires -
The psychological dynamics represented by people who inadvertently portray a psychic attacker (energy vampire) fall into five major categories. This personality type is an accumulation of that individual’s experiences in their current life, as well as in prior lifetimes.Fear is the common denominator in these individuals, and you must learn to protect yourself from their negative influences. The five personality types are called ethereal, insecure, paranoid, passive-aggressive, and robotic.

The Paranoid Type -
Betrayal is the main issue with a paranoid type. Their karmic theme in past lives has possibly been that of warrior-like behavior, self-sacrifice, and victory in their battles. As a results of their experiences, they learned that there were enemies in the world who betrayed and possibly killed them in several incarnations.
Paranoid types are soldiers still trying to win a war that no longer exists against an enemy that has long since perished. They do not trust anyone. Everyone is their enemy and life is their battleground. Fear is everywhere and an ingrained part of their personality makeup.Their energy fields tend to be more highly charged on the upper half of their body. They are especially fearful and distrustful of members of the opposite sex. Aggression is the most common response to the world from a paranoid type. This aggression takes the form of physical behavior and energy projections to anyone in their path.Paranoid types constantly pick fights. They are seductive, but are incapable of long-term relationships. This person expects all others to betray them, and will assist in setting up others for this betrayal. A paranoid may initiate a betrayal as a preemptory strike.
To lose for a paranoid is to admit that they are bad. This is intolerable, so these people must win at any cost. They are hard workers, obsessive-compulsive, and are usually quite healthy physically. There is never enough time for them to accomplish their various goals.Paranoid types insist you agree with their often-distorted view of the world. In reality, they want you to argue with them. This way they can win the argument and prove to themselves that they are good and you are bad.Never argue with this person. Refrain from making eye contact with them. Lower and soften your voice when you speak to them, and change the topic to something pleasant.

The Ethereal Type -
Existential terror is the predominant issue of an ethereal type. Most often these troubled souls have been tortured to death in previous lives for their metaphysical beliefs or practices. Their only escape was to leave the body, so out-of-body experiences are the norm with them today.
These individuals do not want much contact with others. They were afraid to incarnate in their present body, and show this fear by being unwilling to commit their consciousness completely into their physical body.Leaving their physical body often throughout the day is the most common method that ethereal types use to deal with problems. They have weak boundaries and spend as much time as possible on the spiritual realms. Since all time is simultaneous on other planes, these people find it difficult to relate to linear time.The result of these inclinations is both withdrawal and aggression. They become aggressive and angry when forced to function on the earth plane. Their psychic attack on you is rarely premeditated, but nonetheless you must protect yourself from these individuals.

The Insecure Type -
The main issue with insecure types is nurturance. These souls have been through many incarnations during which there simply was not enough food or love to go around. They usually were abandoned at some time in their present life, and fear it will happen again.The insecure type feels that everyone around them is draining their energy; their response is to suck the energy from others to compensate. They may engage you in long, boring conversations and speak very softly. Their voice is so soft and low that you have to strain to hear them. These are compulsive people who are classically overweight and susceptible to addictions of all kinds.These souls continually create life experience proving that they are not worthy of attention, and their energy needs and nurturing requirements will never be satisfied. To solve this deficiency, they must persist in draining the energy from others, creating a vicious cycle.
An insecure type always comes across as helpless. They insist you do things for them, and expect you to take care of their every need. Give-and-take circumstances are unknown to them. All they can do is take.
Never stand directly in front of this person. Do not make eye contact with him or her, if possible. Encourage them with words, but do not offer to do things for them. Remember these individuals live in constant fear of rejection and abandonment. Do not let your pity for them be a basis for you being their next victim.

The Passive-Aggressive Type -
Invasion and being controlled is the chief concern of the passive-aggressive type. During several past incarnations, they experienced being controlled and trapped in situations, and prevented from being able to express themselves in ways they wanted to. They may have been slaves, prisoners, or been victimized by religion or governments.
These souls absolutely desire freedom, but their fear prevents them from claiming it. They are angry and resentful for not feeling free, and lack a solution to this problem. Their response to the world is withdrawal, but with a subconscious wish to obtain permission from other people to come back into the world.Passive-aggressive types lack autonomy. They constantly strive to involve other people in their lives. This individual makes demands and resists input at the same time. They live in the now, and never plan or think about the future. Self-expression is unknown to them. It is common to observe others interfering with their development, completing their sentences, and taking them for granted.
This type of individual creates an internal world of unclear, undifferentiated fantasies and ideas, with fear at the core of this world. They imprison themselves and project loneliness, desperation, and resentment toward everyone they contact. It is impossible for them to express anger.
Whey you engage this type in a conversation, they will request your advice. Unfortunately, all of your suggestions are wrong and you are of no help to them. These people ask but reject whatever is offered to them. Their classic response to your advice is, “yes,but..”

The Robot Type -
The main issue of robotic types is authenticity. They are denying their true self. During previous lifetimes, they had to keep up the appearance of being perfect in order to survive. They were most likely in charge of running things, as they probably are now.Their outer world is perfect, the inner world is denied, and there is no core essence. They constantly fear that something is missing and life is progressing without them.
To deal with this reality, robot types try to become even more perfect. They have high-paying jobs, a good reputation, a perfect spouse and family, and look in perfect health.
The more inauthentic they act, the more meaningless the world appears. Others envy their lifestyle. People come to them with their problems. The robot types never attain satisfaction from life, and come across as a blank. They function as if on automatic pilot and are often removed from your conversation.
Robot types never complain about the world. They are perfect and everything is beautiful. Appropriateness and being “politically correct” are more important that being real.

These five types of psychic parasites need to be recognized and treated accordingly, or a psychic attack upon you is inevitable.Here are a couple interesting articles I found as well as a couple videos. Enjoy!

Energy Vampires- Who They AreHow to Protect Yourself from Energy VampiresHow to Deal with Energy Vampires
Youtube: Psychic Vampires & Spiritual Energy Vampires – How to stay Immune
Youtube: Managing Energy Vampires

Reactions: t56hg2bv
[h=1]10 Good Reasons To Never Give Up[/h]

tumblr_lapanxmfb91qdwetoo1_400.jpg
Today I was seriously debating whether to show up at an exam or not, knowing that I was completely unprepared for it. As a side note, yes, I am still in school, in graduate school to be exact.I always have this gripping feeling inside of me when I know I am going into the lion’s den with no weapons at hand: what if I fail, what if I embarrass myself, what if everybody else studied but me and I’ll end up looking like a fool? But as these thoughts were going around in my head today, there was this other voice saying: if you fail, you’ll do 10 times better next time because it will motivate you; if you embarrass yourself for a moment, you’ll forget about it by next week; if you end up looking like a fool then you probably are one because you chose to care what others are thinking about you and belittle yourself like that.I also knew how bad I would feel if I wouldn’t go. So I went. And I wrote what I remembered on the subject. And towards the end of the exam, when others were furiously writing ahead with 5 minutes to go on the clock, I stepped back knowing that no new information was going to magically appear in my head and I wrote on a blank paper the following: I’m happy I didn’t quit. Fail or pass, I’m happy I went there today and gave it a shot, and now I am happy it’s over and I can relax.We’re always going to have to face similar situations. We’re always going to hit against walls, be afraid of things and want to quit. But I think it’s important to remember to not give up, not until you give it your absolute best, no matter what.So here are 10 reasons why you shouldn’t quit at whatever it is you’re doing:1. LEARNING FROM MISTAKES
Even if you do fail, you can find 10 new ways of giving it another shot and succeeding. Quitting will help you find none. You try, and you stumble on your way, and you make mistakes, but you keep on trying and eventually you get it. And the moment that you do get it is so precious and important, that it’s worth so much more than if you have succeeded the first time.
“I have not failed. I’ve just found 10.000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
2. NO REGRETS TO WORRY ABOUT
One of the hardest things to do in life is live with regret. Not kissing your crush when you had the chance to, not being more active growing up, not trying new things, not going on a new adventure when you wanted to travel so bad, not doing what you really wanted in life until it was too late to make a difference. Quitting on your dreams, on your way of life, on yourself and then living with the consequences of those choices for the rest of your life are some of the people’s worst unrealized fears.Read the top five regrets of the dying. CLICK HERE3. FACING YOUR FEARS
And speaking of fears, quitting means giving in to them and to added pessimism, sadness and misery. What you should do instead is love your fears, feed on your fears,argue with your fears, and show those fears who’s the better man (or woman). Let them fuel your motivation and determination in becoming better than the you who would give up and resent himself later for it.
5wkze0-1024x819.jpg
4. FINDING INNER STRENGTH
You’ll never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. When you make that decision to give it a shot, and put your vulnerable self out there, it’s amazing what you discover about yourself. Teenage girls facing the responsibility of raising a child and doing their best at it, people losing their spouses but still moving on, basically anybody who has been through hardships and are still here, still breathing, still living, did NOT quit, and found the strength to not only go on, but to also enjoy this wacky ride called life.5. GAINING EXPERIENCE
When you do something over and over and over again, you become better at it. You win some, you lose some, but you keep going until one day you wake up and find yourself being somewhat of an expert at it. But there are so many people out there who start something new, being completely enthusiastic about it, then they hit an obstacle and just stop. So many of us could become great guitar players, writers, entrepreneurs if we could only learn the important lesson of not giving up.Listen to Alan Watts’s speech ‘WHAT IF MONEY DIDN’T MATTER?6. ENCOURAGES OPTIMISM
People who don’t do something with their lives tend to end up being caught in this miserable rut they can’t seem to get out of. And as they swim around in circles they just become more pessimistic about their lives and they choose to over-generalize and blame it on anything but themselves. Their job sucks, their love life sucks, their actual life sucks, this world sucks, etc. It’s like at some point they just quit trying to…live. Not giving up on things that you want to do, to change, to be, means bringing more joy and optimism in your life.7. BEING DIFFERENT FROM THOSE WHO DID QUIT
Do you want to be just like everybody else out there who’s a quitter or do you want to be one of those people who succeeded? That’s all I’m saying.8. IT BRINGS SOME AWESOME, WACKY MEMORIES
Remember when you used to make all those crazy experiments when you were a kid? How about when you first learned how to bike, to swim, to skate? I bet you fell down a couple of times. Bet it hurt a lot too. But if you are at the moment a bike rider, a swimmer, or skater, or if you still have your science projects next to you or your awards on a shelf, then that means that you didn’t quit. And those memories are there to last for a lifetime, and to help you teach someone else what you learned at one point.9. DEFINES WHO YOU ARE
It really comes down to this. It comes down to who you are: a quitter or a winner; someone who gives up easily or someone who doesn’t rest until he has accomplished what he has set his mind to. Which one are you?10. THE BEST IS YET TO COME
It’s the scariest thing when you face that wall head on. You feel like it’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done, the hardest thing you’ll ever do. But truth is, once you get over it, once you push yourself and make it to the finish line, it will get better. In the end, the best is yet to come. You feel like your world is falling apart after a break up, just to end up finding your soul mate some time later. You get kicked out of school for something stupid that you did, just to find your way and have a successful business later. You feel like you want to die from loneliness and misery just to find your true happiness later on in life.We’ve all been through rough times, and we’ve all made it this far because we didn’t give up. So next time you think about quitting, think about the ten reasons why you should keep going, and most of all, think about that one specific reason why you held on for so long.

[h=1]Research Mapping Human Emotions Shows Strong Mind Body Connection[/h]
pridee.jpg

Photo: Bodily topography of basic (Upper) and nonbasic (Lower) emotions associated with words. The body maps show regions whose activation increased (warm colors) or decreased (cool colors) when feeling each emotion. (P < 0.05 FDR corrected; t > 1.94). The color bar indicates the t-statistic range.​
Love makes us warm all over, and now scientists are creating body maps to prove it.
A team of scientists in Finland has used a topographical self-reported method to reveal the effects that different emotional states have on bodily sensations. After five experiments and over 700 participants from Finland, Sweden and Taiwan, who reported where on their bodies they felt different emotions, the scientists discovered surprising consistencies. Their research findings were published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences:
Most basic emotions were associated with sensations of elevated activity in the upper chest area, likely corresponding to changes in breathing and heart rate (1). Similarly, sensations in the head area were shared across all emotions, reflecting probably both physiological changes in the facial area (i.e., facial musculature activation, skin temperature, lacrimation) as well as the felt changes in the contents of mind triggered by the emotional events. Sensations in the upper limbs were most prominent in approach-oriented emotions, anger and happiness, whereas sensations of decreased limb activity were a defining feature of sadness. Sensations in the digestive system and around the throat region were mainly found in disgust. In contrast with all of the other emotions, happiness was associated with enhanced sensations all over the body.
Research on behavioral and physiological responses to emotions could help in understanding mood disorders such as anxiety and depression.
“Emotions coordinate our behavior and physiological states during survival-salient events and pleasurable interactions. Even though we are often consciously aware of our current emotional state, such as anger or happiness, the mechanisms giving rise to these subjective sensations have remained unresolved. Here we used a topographical self-report tool to reveal that different emotional states are associated with topographically distinct and culturally universal bodily sensations; these sensations could underlie our conscious emotional experiences. Monitoring the topography of emotion-triggered bodily sensations brings forth a unique tool for emotion research and could even provide a biomarker for emotional disorders.”

This research is another great example of the mind and body connection. Our brain sends signals to the body as we deal with certain situations, causing certain physiological changes without any thought on our part. These bodily sensations in turn could be helping the mind to consciously recognize what emotions we are having. This type of research could help explain why making an effort to smile more or sitting straight instead of slouching can alter our brain, improve our mood, and change our general disposition.
“People look at emotions as something in relation to other people,” Antonio Damasio, who is a professor at the University of Southern California, says. “But emotions also have to do with how we deal with the environment — threats and opportunities.” For those, Damasio says, you need your body as well as your mind. (source: NPR)
If you would like to try to map your body’s response to your emotions in certain situations, you can do so here.
The full research findings can be viewed here.

Reactions: t56hg2bv and muir
[h=1]Brain Waves And The Deeper States Of Consciousness[/h]

braib-wavees.png

Every part of your body vibrates to its own rhythm. Your brain has a unique set of brain waves. In neuroscience, there are five distinct brain wave frequencies, namely Beta, Alpha, Theta, Delta and the lesser known Gamma. Learning mind control at the deeper states of consciousness opens you up to the world of your subconscious mind where you can create your reality at will and with exact precision.
Each frequency, measured in cycles per second (Hz), has its own set of characteristics representing a specific level of brain activity and hence a unique state of consciousness.
Beta (12-30Hz): Beta brain waves are associated with normal waking consciousness and a heightened state of alertness, logic and critical reasoning. As you go about your daily activities you are at Beta. Although important for effectively functioning in everyday life, higher Beta levels translate into stress, anxiety and restlessness. With the majority of adults primarily operating at Beta during their waking hours it is little wonder that stress is today’s most common health problem. The voice of Beta is the little nagging chatterbox of your inner critic, which becomes louder and more relentless the higher you go in the range.
Alpha (7.5-12Hz): Alpha brain waves are present in deep relaxation with the eyes usually closed and while day-dreaming. The relaxed detached awareness achieved during light meditation is characteristic of Alpha and is optimal for programming your mind for success. Alpha heightens your imagination, visualization, memory, learning and concentration. It lies at the base of your conscious awareness and is the gateway to your subconscious mind. The renowned Silva Method by Jose Silva is premised on the power of Alpha. The voice of Alpha is your intuition, which becomes clearer and more profound the closer you get to 7.5Hz.
Theta (4-7.5Hz): Theta brain waves are present during deep meditation and light sleep, including the REM dream state. Theta is the realm of your subconscious mind. It is also known as the twilight state as it is normally only momentarily experienced as you drift off to sleep (from Alpha) and arise from deep sleep (from Delta). A sense of deep spiritual connection and oneness with the Universe can be experienced at Theta. Vivid visualizations, great inspiration, profound creativity, exceptional insight as well as your mind’s most deep-seated programs are all at Theta. The voice of Theta is silence.Delta (0.5-4Hz): The Delta frequency is the slowest and is present in deep, dreamless sleep and in very deep, transcendental meditation where awareness is completely detached. Delta is the realm of your unconscious mind. It is the gateway to the Universal mind and the collective unconscious whereby information received is otherwise unavailable at the conscious level. Delta is associated with deep healing and regeneration, underlining the importance of deep sleep to the healing process.

The following chart shows the EEG (Electroencephalography) graphs of the four major levels of brain activity.
brainwaves_chart.jpg
The Alpha-Theta border, from 7 to 8Hz, is the optimal range for visualization, mind programming and using the creative power of your mind. It is the mental state at which you consciously create your reality. At this frequency of mind control you are conscious of your surroundings but your body is in deep relaxation. To learn how to access this level of mind at will you must first learn how to relax.
Gamma (30-100Hz): The most recently discovered range is Gamma which is the fastest in frequency at above 40Hz (some researchers do not distinguish Beta from Gamma waves). Although little is known about this state of mind, initial research shows Gamma waves are associated with bursts of insight and high-level information processing.
In a nutshell, there are five major brain wave ranges: Beta (12-30Hz) is present in normal waking consciousness and is heightened during times of stress; the Alpha brain wave (7.5-14Hz) in deep relaxation; Theta (4-7.5Hz) in meditation and light sleep; and the slowest, Delta (0.5-4Hz) in deep dreamless sleep and transcendental meditation. The less recognised Gamma is fastest (above 40Hz) and associated with sudden insight. The optimal level for visualization is the Alpha-Theta Border at 7-8Hz. It is the gateway to your subconscious mind.

Today I was seriously debating whether to show up at an exam or not, knowing that I was completely unprepared for it. As a side note, yes, I am still in school, in graduate school to be exact.I always have this gripping feeling inside of me when I know I am going into the lion’s den with no weapons at hand: what if I fail, what if I embarrass myself, what if everybody else studied but me and I’ll end up looking like a fool? But as these thoughts were going around in my head today, there was this other voice saying: if you fail, you’ll do 10 times better next time because it will motivate you; if you embarrass yourself for a moment, you’ll forget about it by next week; if you end up looking like a fool then you probably are one because you chose to care what others are thinking about you and belittle yourself like that.I also knew how bad I would feel if I wouldn’t go. So I went. And I wrote what I remembered on the subject. And towards the end of the exam, when others were furiously writing ahead with 5 minutes to go on the clock, I stepped back knowing that no new information was going to magically appear in my head and I wrote on a blank paper the following: I’m happy I didn’t quit. Fail or pass, I’m happy I went there today and gave it a shot, and now I am happy it’s over and I can relax.We’re always going to have to face similar situations. We’re always going to hit against walls, be afraid of things and want to quit.

But I think it’s important to remember to not give up, not until you give it your absolute best, no matter what.........

This is a really powerful lesson! I'm excited you went ahead and took the exam. You ended up being honest - on many levels - and wrote what you knew with a positive intention. This is soooo powerful for you - and for the universe.

I have discovered if I go ahead and venture into the places where I'm scared - something positive always always comes of it.

:)

2 minutes and 46 seconds in, I can tell you why Einstein was right about the moon, and how the observer effect still exists:

It can be presumed that it should actually be called a measuring effect. Schrodinger's cat doesn't actually happen because things are measured whether they are observed or not. It has been shown in experiments that even an electron can 'observe' another electron. There's no consciousness needed. This is why the cat is alive or dead.

I have come up with a theory on why this is true. It is not that the electron is recognizing another electron or observing it. This would imply some amount of intelligence. It is that the rules in place see that the electrons have come into contact with each other that is relevant. The rules behind the scene is what causes action or non-action. This is why things we observe can go back in time and change their action. It is not that they are going back in time, its that the rules are "Resetting" how they acted.

I belong to a closed facebook group called consciousness evolution where many empowering statements are made amongst the members. This one (from a guy I do not know) today made me want to share. For me it demonstrates what one can achieve when the conditioned patterning imprinted upon the ego is finally let go and allowed to float away.
I thought maybe you'd like to see this.

Well I am back in my canoe again, floating down the River of Creation. The river has been very profound of late, as I allow it to overtake me. It vibrates and pulsates with the unfolding of my soul's design. At age 65, I am younger now, and far more excited, than I was at 18. When I was 18 I was burdened by the torments and whispers of my egoic mind. Nobody ever taught me that I was magnificent; that the deepest part of me was a flowing droplet in the River of Divinity.

They taught me algbra. They taught me that God was up there, unapproachable, and that he craved worship. They taught me that I wasn't good looking enough or athletic enough to be loved. But no, they never taught me that I was magnificent. Now I know, because I am a part of the River and the River is magnificence in its purest form. I and the River are One. I wish to shout this from the highest mountain ledges. I wish to watch the trees sway in acknowledgment and hear the birds sing in delight at my exclamation.

Not that I don't still have my "lessons". The mind still holds sway sometimes with its thoughts of acceptance, self-worth and survival. I know that I need but lovingly accept these thoughts and return them to the River of peace. I know, I know...but I don't really know...not at all levels of my being. And that is perfectly fine too.

The River knows. it has nothing to prove. It seeks only to expand and to serve Creation. Form and consequence have no meaning to it. It flows into the future but has no need to see the future, for its joy is in the flowing. The river allows but never molds. It seeks only to celebrate, and this, my friends, is the true meaning of worship. ……Ted S.

[h=1]Brain Waves And The Deeper States Of Consciousness[/h]

braib-wavees.png

Interesting hairdo. Looks a little bit Mayan or maybe Inca. Not sure I get them mixed up sometimes.

Psychic Vampires and the Use of Etheric Energy

These five types of psychic parasites need to be recognized and treated accordingly, or a psychic attack upon you is inevitable.Here are a couple interesting articles I found as well as a couple videos. Enjoy!

Energy Vampires- Who They AreHow to Protect Yourself from Energy VampiresHow to Deal with Energy Vampires
Youtube: Psychic Vampires & Spiritual Energy Vampires – How to stay Immune
Youtube: Managing Energy Vampires

I am giving you a thumbs up on the picture because there are too many words here. The picture though, yeah I think you were the one who mentioned vampires and since then, I think theres a lot of truth in it.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Larger_Image.png

[h=1]Flower of Life upon Conception[/h]
flowerrrr.jpg

This is a single Cell transforming through the Flower of Life Sacred Geometry stages before becoming a fetus. This is ALL OF US at conception! It is completely validating of the Flower of Life for everyone out there who is still on the fence about it. Geometry is EVERYWHERE. From flowers, to the swirling shape of a hurricane… Everything is connected. Welcome to the wonderful world of Sacred Geometry.
Sacred Geometry in the body
“In the beginning of your life in the womb, you were nothing but geometrical forms.In fact, all life forms—trees, plants, dogs, cats, everything—have the same geometrical and structural patterns run-ning through them that ran through you when you were microscopic. Their very life and structural support depend on the forms. In fact, all life forms are these geometrical patterns, but it is not apparent to the casual eye.These geometrical relationships are important to perceive, not only so the left brain can realize the unity of all life, but for another reason: so that we can understand these electromagnetic structural patterns around our body and begin to re-create them. Every known life form begins as a sphere. It’s the most female form there is, so it makes perfect sense that the female would choose that shape to form the ovum.The ovum is a sphere. Another example of a round ovum is inside a chicken egg. When you re-move the yolk from a hard-boiled egg, you can see how perfectly round it is. All of us begin as a sphere. The ovum has a membrane around it called the zona pellucida . Inside the mem-brane, is a liquid, and inside that, just like the chicken egg, there’s another perfectly round sphere called the female pronucleus, which contains 22 + 1 chromosomes— half the chromosomes necessary to create a human body.Inside the zona pellucida, are two polar bodies. It is now known that the ovum must be absolutely saturated with hundreds of sperm,or conception is not even possible. Out of those hundreds, ten, eleven or twelve must come together in some kind of pattern on the surface—a pattern they’re still trying to figure out—that allows the eleventh, twelfth or thirteenth sperm to enter the ovum. One sperm cannot get through the membrane without the other ten to twelve.It’s not possible except when a human artificially inseminates it. The little sperm gets in through the zona pellucida with the help of the other sperm and then starts swimming toward the female pronucleus. The first thing that happens is that the sperm’s tail breaks off and disappears. Next, the tiny sperm headexpands and becomes a perfect sphere, which is the male pronucleus. It becomes exactly the same size as the female pronucleus, and it contains the other half of the necessary information. Next, they pass through each other and form a geometrical relationship called the vesica piscis. It’s not possible for two spheres to pass through each other and perfectly coincide without forming a vesica piscis.This means that at this exact moment literally all the information of the Reality (and light) is contained in that geometry. This could not happen unless the two pronuclei were the same size. The First Human Cell After the two pronuclei make a vesica piscis, the male pronucleus continues to permeate the female pronucleus until they areone. At this time it’s called a human zygote , the first cell of the human body . So you began as a sphere before you created your familiar human body. Actually, you were a sphere within a sphere. The human zygote will not change size during the first nine cell divisions. It’s fixed, as is the size of the outer membrane. The human zygote is about 200 times bigger than the average cell in the human body, so big you can actually see it with your naked eye. When it divides into two, each of those two cells is half the original size; and when those two cells divide into four, each cell is a quarter of the original size. The cells keep dividing like this, getting littler and littler, until they’ve divided eight more times and number 512. At that point the average cell size of the human body is reached. Mitosis continues, and the dividing cells expand beyond the boundaries of the original zona pellucida.”
Videos:
1.) Alexander Tsiaras: Conception to birth — visualized
[video=youtube;fKyljukBE70]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=fKyljukBE70[/video]

2.) Spirit Science: Flower of Life
[video=youtube;Ss1ajWeY_wc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=Ss1ajWeY_wc[/video]

[MENTION=10252]say what[/MENTION]
[video=youtube;wTv8cP_v11Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=wTv8cP_v11Y[/video]

[h=1]12 Ways To Calm The Overactive Mind[/h]

calmmm.jpg

Have you ever laid in bed trying to sleep while a constant stream of thoughts flow through your mind? Do you perpetually think about random thoughts throughout the day?
[h=2]LAW OF ATTRACTION[/h]According to the Law of Attraction, you will receive whatever is predominantly on your mind. If your mind is producing chaotic, non-random thoughts, then this is what you will attract in your life.
Even in the dream world, your predominate thoughts and worries will be reflected.
[h=2]HIJACKING THE INTROVERTED MIND[/h]We have been indoctrinated into a society that places ego and materialism above everything else, so many people will end up thinking about these things and how they are being perceived by others. Our self perception has been hijacked by the mainstream media, who portrays fictitious characters leading the make-believe lives which many people feel they should be living.

It is estimated that approximately 75% of the population are extroverts and virtually all television programming is geared to reinforce the “all-about-me” persona while deterring people to look within for answers, which is they key trait of an introvert.
Carl Jung defined extraversion as “an attitude type characterized by concentration of interest on the external object”, (the outside world). and introversion as an “attitude-type characterized by orientation in life through subjective psychic contents” (focus on one’s inner psychic activity).
Reinforced irrational thoughts
By allowing the mainstream media to influence our thoughts and perceptions, we are creating irrational thought processes based on completely fictitious ideas, premises and images.
This is why you will NEVER feel good after watching the nightly news, which is mainly fear-based propaganda designed to keep you living in lower vibrational thought patterns.
Even if you don’t watch the news but still watch your favorite TV programs, the television commercials are equally as bad by showing you groups of extroverts leading the fictitious life the mainstream media is trying to sell you. Of course, these actors are mostly above average looking which is telling you on a subconscious level, “If I buy this product, then I am beautiful and will have a large group of beautiful friends.”
What these commercials are telling you is that you are not good enough the way you are while reinforcing the overactive mind to understand the differences that never truly existed.
[h=2]TIME IS MONEY, MONEY IS TIME[/h]We have all heard the expression, “Time is money.” This is why every word needs to be precisely written and every second is accountable in any given television program. On a subconscious level, we accept this premise as reality, creating additional cognitive dissonance. We end up feeling as if every second needs to be accountable and we make up excuses for not finding the “time” to connect with nature or to meditate.
The precept of time is equally as fictitious as the bullshit they’re selling on TV, yet we all buy into “time” and “money”. What is not being portrayed by the mainstream media are the mundane moments that we all experience.
Much of what the overactive mind is doing is filtering the rational and irrational thoughts, which creates cognitive dissonance. In other words, you may be subconsciously persuaded to believe in these fictitious-
stereotypes portrayed on TV, newspapers, magazines, etc… while another part of your subconscious mind is telling you the exact opposite. Your active mind plays out all of these scenarios and your thought processes dictate the internal chaos that will continue to be reinforced as thoughts create reality through the Law of Attraction.
The mainstream media also refuses to show the importance of connecting to nature. while you will see various nature-related programs, the connection to body, mind, spirit and soul through nature is rarely, if ever, emphasized.
[h=2]SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDERS[/h]Sometimes, a social anxiety disorder is the cause of an overactive mind. In this scenario, a person may feel as if he or she is constantly being judged by others. If you are one of these people, then be assured that when someone judges someone else, they are generally insecure about that of which they are judging you. In other words, they are detracting attention away from themselves and are projecting it upon you. This is THEIR issue, not yours! The best way to handle this is to envision yourself as a mirror that deflects all negative thought patterns from other people and reflects it right back at them. By doing this, you are no longer absorbing the insecurities that they are projecting.
[h=2]12 WAYS TO CALM THE OVERACTIVE MIND[/h]1. Eliminate the clutter
The easiest way is to eliminate the clutter. What are the themes to your overactive thoughts? Many of these thoughts are related to money issues and our economic subservience to the system of control. Perhaps it’s time for a change in jobs or to find a job that you truly love to do? The easiest way to determine this is to ask yourself, “If there was no such thing as money, then what would I be doing with my life?” After having fun or traveling, you would eventually do something you love to do. At this point, try to find ways of doing this, even if it means working a job that you hate while doing this new activity on the side. The worst case scenario is that you spent time doing something you love to do and helped to eliminate the clutter from the overactive mind. The best case scenario is that you will find ways to make an income from it and will be able to quit your present job.
2. Stop watching TV
The television is the biggest form of mind control and plays a large part on what we think and how we perceive life. In the United States, the entire mainstream media (TV, radio, newspapers, magazines, text books, etc…) is owned by 6 corporations, all of which have Zionist connections. Is it remotely possible that there is an agenda behind their “programming”? Ask yourself this: During World War II, Precott Bush was arrested for funding both sides of the war, yet we never learned this in school. Why? Do you think his son, George H.W. or grandson, George W. would have been elected president if we were taught this in school?
Your entire thought process of who you are, what you should wear, what you listen to, what you eat or drink, etc… is being manipulated through the mainstream media. Your overactive mind will continue to process, judge, compare and contrast that which you are being sold as “reality” to what is actually real. If you continue to watch TV, then you will continue to buy into a false sense of reality which, in turn, will reinforce your current thought processes and inability to fall asleep peaceably at night. Even when you fall asleep, your dreams will be affected by that of which predominates your thought patterns. Once you learn how to declutter your mind, you will find that your dreams are no longer fear based and at times, will be prophetic.
3. Meditate
One of the biggest excuses that people will give as to why they do not meditate is they don’t have the time.
According the the Bureau of Labor Statistics, “Watching TV was the leisure activity that occupied the most time (2.8 hours per day), accounting for about half of leisure time, on average, for those age 15 and over. Socializing, such as visiting with friends or attending or hosting social events, was the next most common leisure activity, accounting for nearly three-quarters of an hour per day.”
What this statistic is saying is that people would much rather be programmed by TV than to visit friends and neighbors. It also says that they would much rather be, literally, programmed than to use that time constructively, meditating.
Another excuse of why people don’t meditate is that they have an overactive mind and have difficulty clearing their predominant thoughts.
There are many different styles of meditation, so one should experiment with as many as possible and either find a method that is conducive to eliminating the clutter or to create one where they are able to find that “inner peace”.
The meditation that I recommend to those with an overactive mind is called an “Open Eye Meditation” where you place two objects approximately 6 feet away from you and each other. (See Amazing Open Eye Meditation). While trying to focus on these objects, your mind will not be able to process any other thoughts. I also suggest to try this technique for more than 5 minutes, as many people will easily give up too quickly.
4. Remove the ego
Many people will live their entire lives never knowing who they truly are while pretending to be what society expects them to be. Once again, these irrational thoughts are reinforced by the mainstream media. Ultimately, we are spiritual beings having a human experience and our bodies are just shells for our souls. Once you begin to accept this concept, you will then begin to realize how we are all connected.
A good way to learn how to remove the ego is to practice empathy by envisioning how other people may feel.
Through empathy, you will see how our egos help to keep us separated as individuals instead of a collective consciousness. For example, many people are too detached from worldwide atrocities, such as famine and starvation in third world countries. They may think to themselves, “If it doesn’t affect me, then it doesn’t exist.” What if it was YOU who was starving? Would you want others to know or care or would you prefer to have people say to themselves, “If it doesn’t affect me, then it doesn’t exist.” The truth is that we are all in this together and if one person is suffering, then we all suffer.
5. Your body is your temple
Diets that are high in sugar and caffeine content may affect your thought processes. Fluoridated water has been proven to calcify the pineal gland (your 3rd eye). GMO’s have been proven to cause tumors in laboratory testing of rats. Too much alcohol will generally magnify any issues you are thinking about, so try to avoid excessive alcohol consumption if you have an overactive mind. Avoid stimulants.
Be conscious about what you are eating and drinking because these all play into your vibratory level and will in turn, affect how you think or what you’re thinking about.
Most importantly, listen to your body. If you are experiencing heartburn, then eat more high alkaline foods instead of taking an antacid. On your day off, if you are tired, take a nap no matter what time of the day it is. Your body will always tell you when it is out of synch, so listen to it!
6. Exercise
They say a healthy body is a healthy mind, so if you are physically able to, then find ways to integrate exercise into your daily routine.
7. Escape time

On your day(s) off, learn how to escape time. Time keeps us locked into the constructs of the “work week” so on your day off, don’t look at your cell phone, don’t watch TV (TV is all scheduled on “time”) and just “wing it” in regard to any activities for that day. Try not to place any time constraints on this particular day’s activities.
By escaping time, you are also getting away from the matrix that keeps us all entrapped as economic slaves to the system, so this will help to eliminate the overactive mind’s thought process by giving it one less thing to think about.
The next time you have a week vacation, try listening to your body as to when to go to sleep for the entire week. If you feel like taking a nap at 3PM, do it! Stay up as late as you want and go to bed when your body tells you that it is time to sleep. You’ll find that you will be able to fall asleep easier and much faster when you listen to your body.
8. Have fun!
Start doing things that you truly enjoy to do. Let your mind focus on fun instead of trivial items that are out of your ability to control. You’ll find that your thought patterns will change drastically when you are doing things you enjoy.
9. Release the need to control everything
Many people with overactive minds have the need to remain in control of most everything in their lives. it is very difficult for a controlling person to relinquish control because they might feel that if they do not have control over their circumstances, then they have no control over themselves, which is not true. Events will come and go whether you control them or not. All you need to be is responsible for your own actions. When you begin to start controlling other people, you are creating more things to be concerned about which in turn will feed the overactive mind.
10. Start a journal and/or dream diary
One way to release the constant flow of thoughts is to start a journal or dream diary. By simply putting it in writing, you can provide yourself with a simple outlet to help eliminate the clutter in your mind.
11. Live in the “now”
The overactive mind is constantly thinking about the past or future. By living in the now you will be able to release that of which you cannot control. This doesn’t mean that you instantly become unaware of what has happened or what is about to happen. It is more of a realization that the past cannot change and the future hasn’t occurred, so why waste time thinking about either?
12. Connect with nature
Find the time to connect with nature, whether it’s taking a long walk in the woods or at the beach or where ever brings you inner peace while being immersed in nature. While in nature, try not to think about “every day life” and simply appreciate what nature provides. Try listening to the cadence of the wind or from a babbling brook. What animal or bird sounds do you hear?
[h=2]BALANCE[/h]An overactive mind is a sign of imbalance and can be corrected but one must want to see the change within themselves in order for this to occur. There is a saying, “As within, so without”. If your body needs rest, then so does your mind. If your mind is constantly processing activities, events and possible scenarios, it will resist sleep by continuing this process, despite your body telling you that you are tired. This is why it is so important to listen to your body.
By eliminating the clutter, you will find that in the worst case scenario, you will continue using your overactive mind in a positive way without fear or the need to control others. You will also have an increased sense of intuition, an easier time falling asleep and your dreams will become more prophetic.

How to Deprogram Yourself

unlearnnn.jpg

“We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it’s worth.” -Terence Mekenna
Society has undergone a mass brainwashing and it is time for us to deprogram ourselves in order to be completely immersed in the evolution of consciousness.
1. RELIGION

If a UFO were to land in your backyard tonight, I promise the ET will not have either a bible or money. Religion has been the longest running form of mind control on the planet and has served to not only keep us separated, but to depopulate the world through numerous wars, Inquisitions and Crusades in the name of “God”.
What religion does not teach us is that we are powerful, spiritual beings without them.
In the next few months or years, we can look forward to religion’s next form of mind control as they admit to the presence of extraterrestrial beings. This, of course, will not fall into the bible’s timeline, unless they try to convince their followers that the ET’s have only been around for the last 6,000 years as well. If that were true, then why are they so much more advanced than we are if they are able to travel light years to visit us?
The real truth is that the bible is just a story to keep you living in subservience, control and conformity, the same template as every government.

THE SOLUTION

Ask lots of questions and go within for answers. It is time to take control of your own life instead of giving your energy and power away to others.
[video=youtube;AanQ2mY2jjc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=AanQ2mY2jjc[/video]

[video=youtube;oZgT1SRcrKE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=oZgT1SRcrKE[/video]

2. MONEY

When you find religion, you find money as these two tenets in life are married to one another. Within these two entities, you’ll also find their bastard stepchild, government as all 3 are perpetually tied to each other. I often ask people, “If there was no such thing as money, then what would you be doing with your life?” This will give you an idea of what your life purpose should be if you were not influenced by the almighty dollar. While money can simply be viewed as another form of energy, neither positive or negative, it also takes us away from our true, natural selves along with what is truly important in our lives. We are all economic slaves to the system. How many of us work 40+ hours a week only to find ourselves so drained at the end of the day that we don’t want to do anything other than relax and watch TV?

That means that you are working 40+ hours so you can enjoy yourself for the weekend. In essence, you are an economic slave for 5 days to the corporations in exchange for 2 days to yourself. Does this sound fair? And how are you spending these two days? Are you helping to make this world a better place or are you simply recharging your batteries so you can go back to being a slave to these corporations who drained your battery in the first place?
THE SOLUTION

We live in a society that relies on money for existence. Some people are able to get off the grid completely but they are few and far between. Find whatever it is that truly makes you happy, then find ways to make a living doing it. There may be a time when you have to work your current job while building a new career, but in the end, you’ll find that working for yourself is much more gratifying than working some job that you hate for a boss who is an a*hole. Also, stop supporting these companies that keep us living as economic slaves. Buy local.
3. NATURE

Everything that man has done has contributed to the degradation of nature as we have polluted our food, skies and water supplies. Nature was much better off without us.
Despite our ways, nature provides an outlet and an opportunity to connect with what is important in life because without nature, we do not exist, period.
THE SOLUTION

Take to time to connect with nature. Go out for a long walk in the woods or at the beach. Listen. Stargaze. Find that inner peace that nature provides. This is much more enriching than wasting your time watching TV.
4. TV

Along with religion, this is one of the biggest mind control venues out there. How many times have you ever felt good after watching the news? If you trace who owns the mainstream media in the United States (TV, newspapers, radio stations, magazines, etc…) you’ll find that there are only 6 people at the top of the chain and all have Zionist ties, so what are the chances that your news is “fair and unbiased”?
Do you enjoy being (literally) programmed into what you should eat, wear, drink, etc… through the commercials?
This is why we never see an introverted person on TV ads because it shows the wrong message to those in power as they discourage people from looking within. Every ad shows some extrovert with his or her group of friends living the fictitious life that you should be living (through their eyes). And these people have above average looks and portray success, which subconsciously tell us that we are not good enough the way we are and if we want to be successful, beautiful and have friends like them, then we need to purchase whatever product they are selling. Does this sound ridiculous? It is, yet many people fall for this ploy, otherwise the commercial would not exist.
THE SOLUTION

Stop watching TV. If you cannot do this, then record educational programs and skip through the commercials.
5. MEDITATE

The biggest excuse people say when asked why they do not meditate is, “I don’t have the time” yet these same people will waste hours watching their favorite TV shows. Another excuse is, “I can’t clear my mind.” There are many different forms of meditation and in time, you will be able to meditate at a crowded beach or swimming pool if you really wanted to.
There are many physiological, psychological and spiritual benefits to meditating.
Meditation allows you to connect to your higher self while giving you clarity and insight to your direction and purpose for being here. This is why our senses are over-stimulated with everything else… to keep us too busy to connect with our higher selves.
[video=youtube;EIJQsE8C5Is]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=EIJQsE8C5Is[/video]

Solution: Find the time to meditate, even if it is for only 5-10 minutes a day. Experiment with different meditation techniques.
6. CLEANSE YOUR BODY

As part of the programming, our bodies have been introduced to many foreign substances, such as vaccines, GMO’s, fluoridated water, chemtrails, mercury fillings, etc… There is a reason why 55 countries have BANNED GMO’s and why there is a Monsanto Protection Act in the United States. If you haven’t already, please educate yourself on the dangers of genetically modified organisms.
Each of these substances and elements have been specifically designed to keep our energies at low levels while polluting our bodies along with the air, water and food supplies.
Plus, each of these are introducing elements that are foreign to our bodies and cannot possibly be good for you.
People will say, “Well, I’ve been eating GMO’s for years and I feel great!” 10 years from now, when they’re on dialysis from kidney failure or need massive tumors removed, will they be saying the same thing?
THE SOLUTION

Buy local. Buy organic. Stop buying from chain stores. Filter your water, use reverse osmosis or buy clean drinking water. Plant organic heirloom seeds. Replace mercury fillings. Refuse vaccinations. Research holistic physicians and methods to cure holistically.
7. EDUCATION

Our educational system is a complete failure as it basically grooms our children to become corporate economic slaves while discouraging them to ask questions and to follow their own path. Generally, there has been a “dumbing down” in our educational systems because it is not in the controller’s best interests to have a large part of the society questioning why things are the way they are, nor is it in their best interests for us to come up with better solutions.
College is yet another failure as it generally creates even more economic subservience through student loans that will take a life time to repay.
THE SOLUTION

Homeschool your children without the state sponsored propaganda. Teach them at a young age to take time out to meditate. Encourage metaphysical abilities within them (or yourself!).
CONCLUSION

For many people, they will not see or acknowledge the brainwashing and programming that has been occurring throughout the decades and centuries until it is too late. Many will live their lives content as being economic slaves to a broken system.
There are options and solutions:

[video=youtube;lEV5AFFcZ-s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=lEV5AFFcZ-s[/video]

We are at an important juncture in human history. The path we are currently following is unsustainable and will inevitably self-destruct, as it is already doing under its own weight. What we need are solutions and answers, but first, we need to awaken from the collective programming we’re under and work together to provide solutions in the best interests of humanity.

This is a single Cell transforming through the Flower of Life Sacred Geometry stages before becoming a fetus. This is ALL OF US at conception! It is completely validating of the Flower of Life for everyone out there who is still on the fence about it. Geometry is EVERYWHERE. From flowers, to the swirling shape of a hurricane… Everything is connected. Welcome to the wonderful world of Sacred Geometry.
Sacred Geometry in the body
“In the beginning of your life in the womb, you were nothing but geometrical forms.In fact, all life forms—trees, plants, dogs, cats, everything—have the same geometrical and structural patterns run-ning through them that ran through you when you were microscopic. Their very life and structural support depend on the forms. In fact, all life forms are these geometrical patterns, but it is not apparent to the casual eye.These geometrical relationships are important to perceive, not only so the left brain can realize the unity of all life, but for another reason: so that we can understand these electromagnetic structural patterns around our body and begin to re-create them. Every known life form begins as a sphere. It’s the most female form there is, so it makes perfect sense that the female would choose that shape to form the ovum.The ovum is a sphere. Another example of a round ovum is inside a chicken egg. When you re-move the yolk from a hard-boiled egg, you can see how perfectly round it is. All of us begin as a sphere. The ovum has a membrane around it called the zona pellucida . Inside the mem-brane, is a liquid, and inside that, just like the chicken egg, there’s another perfectly round sphere called the female pronucleus, which contains 22 + 1 chromosomes— half the chromosomes necessary to create a human body.Inside the zona pellucida, are two polar bodies. It is now known that the ovum must be absolutely saturated with hundreds of sperm,or conception is not even possible. Out of those hundreds, ten, eleven or twelve must come together in some kind of pattern on the surface—a pattern they’re still trying to figure out—that allows the eleventh, twelfth or thirteenth sperm to enter the ovum. One sperm cannot get through the membrane without the other ten to twelve.It’s not possible except when a human artificially inseminates it. The little sperm gets in through the zona pellucida with the help of the other sperm and then starts swimming toward the female pronucleus. The first thing that happens is that the sperm’s tail breaks off and disappears. Next, the tiny sperm headexpands and becomes a perfect sphere, which is the male pronucleus. It becomes exactly the same size as the female pronucleus, and it contains the other half of the necessary information. Next, they pass through each other and form a geometrical relationship called the vesica piscis. It’s not possible for two spheres to pass through each other and perfectly coincide without forming a vesica piscis.This means that at this exact moment literally all the information of the Reality (and light) is contained in that geometry. This could not happen unless the two pronuclei were the same size. The First Human Cell After the two pronuclei make a vesica piscis, the male pronucleus continues to permeate the female pronucleus until they areone. At this time it’s called a human zygote , the first cell of the human body . So you began as a sphere before you created your familiar human body. Actually, you were a sphere within a sphere. The human zygote will not change size during the first nine cell divisions. It’s fixed, as is the size of the outer membrane. The human zygote is about 200 times bigger than the average cell in the human body, so big you can actually see it with your naked eye. When it divides into two, each of those two cells is half the original size; and when those two cells divide into four, each cell is a quarter of the original size. The cells keep dividing like this, getting littler and littler, until they’ve divided eight more times and number 512. At that point the average cell size of the human body is reached. Mitosis continues, and the dividing cells expand beyond the boundaries of the original zona pellucida.”
Videos:
1.) Alexander Tsiaras: Conception to birth — visualized
[video=youtube;fKyljukBE70]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=fKyljukBE70[/video]

2.) Spirit Science: Flower of Life
[video=youtube;Ss1ajWeY_wc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=Ss1ajWeY_wc[/video]

Thank you for that. I've always been fairly opposed to abortion, which is something rare for a liberal of my stripe, unless the mother's life is in danger (the one with more at stake in the world), or rape. One of my best friends growing up was from an adoption, and to my understanding there are generally lots of couples looking to adopt... such simple beginnings.

Last edited:
Thank you for that. I've always been fairly opposed to abortion, which is something rare for a liberal of my stripe, unless the mother's life is in danger (the one with more at stake in the world), or rape. One of my best friend's growing up was from an adoption, and to my understanding there are generally lots of couples looking to adopt... such simple beginnings.

I agree...I generally try to stay away from the topic of abortion...
I don’t think it should be illegal, however, I do think that some people use abortion as birth-control and I disagree with that too.
On one hand there are cases as you suggested - rape, incest, danger to the mother, severe birth defects, etc.
Also there are far too many children waiting to be adopted and studies have shown that they are predisposed to many many problems in life...many end up eventually in prison sadly enough.
On the other hand, I also disagree with the religious zealots imposing their personal beliefs on others...they stand outside the clinics with posters of dismembered fetuses in plain view of school busses driving by, they shoot the Doctors, they block the entrance, and burn or bomb the clinics too.
I do hold a bit of resentment toward anyone who forces their religious morals on anyone...it’s a bit egomaniacal...especially if they themselves have not gone out and adopted all these children who they supposedly are fighting to protect....it’s almost as if once they’re born, they are forgotten.
If all the “Christians” who fight against abortion tooth and nail were to adopt one child each then we wouldn’t have ANY children living in the foster system.
Another thing too...if these children are not adopted by the time they reach HS, they are sent to school via Juvenile Hall...the same place juvenile criminals are sent, this is part of why they end up committing criminal activities themselves.
It’s a bit hypocritical.
I do however believe that abortion is used too liberally...even though a fetus has no reasoning per say, it is still a living being, it still has potential to become a child, a Father, a Mother, etc...
I would really like to see a mandate that would force a Mother who has given birth to more than one drug baby have to have her tubes tied.
That may seem harsh, but working in the medical field, I have seen it too many times....and some of these women have 3, 4, 5, drug babies and no one can do anything...these poor children end up with learning and behavioral disabilities setting them up for a disastrous life that eventually ends up costing the taxpayer huge amounts of money in the future.
Life IS incredibly precious, beautiful, and mysterious...but you also must weigh the quality of life that these children will face...I wouldn’t go so far as to call it a ‘mercy killing’ because it isn’t...but there are circumstances that would merit that extremely difficult choice in my opinion.

[MENTION=10252]say what[/MENTION]
[video=youtube;wTv8cP_v11Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wTv8cP_v11Y[/video]

I liked the part in the video about other's thoughts of you...and how you actually exist far more than just you and your conscious self!

To me....it makes me think about who and what we are, and how other's thoughts may actually have profound impact on us!

I liked the part in the video about other's thoughts of you...and how you actually exist far more than just you and your conscious self!

To me....it makes me think about who and what we are, and how other's thoughts may actually have profound impact on us!
Absolutely...especially those of us who are more empathic than others...it can be incredibly harmful to be around negative individuals if you don’t have your guard up!

Concerning money, a quick question. Lets say they do away with money tomorrow. Boom gone. You go to the store and get whatever you want. On your way home you pick of a new car. Later you start shopping for houses. Everyone is doing this because no one needs money. People sleep in.

Then one day you cant figure out why no one is picking up your garbage. You figure, you dont care. Youll just take it to the dump yourself but... the dump is full. No one is servicing the trash.

Explain to me how this is remedied in a world where there is no more money.