Merkabah | Page 39 | INFJ Forum
[h=1]Stanford Physicist: Vast, Powerful Realm Between Particles Influenced by Human Consciousness[/h]

Stanford University Professor Emeritus William A. Tiller has been researching a level of physical reality hitherto undetectable with conventional measurement instruments.
He says two kinds of substances exist:
1. The electric atom/molecule level: Substances on this level can be measured with traditional instruments. We can measure them because they are electric-charge based.
2. The magnetic information waves level: Tiller explains in an introduction to his research on his website: “This new level of substance, because it appears to function in the physical vacuum (the empty space between the fundamental electric particles that make up our normal electric atoms and molecules), is currently invisible to us and to our traditional measurement instruments.”
This second type of substance has great power, and it is affected by human thought.
[h=3]POWER OF THE MAGNETIC INFORMATION WAVES[/h]Tiller put the energy of the magnetic information waves level into perspective in an interview for the documentary “What the Bleep Do We Know?” (See the interviews below) He compared the latent energy of the entire known universe to the latent energy in the vacuum inside a single hydrogen atom.

The latent energy in one atom is a trillion times that estimated to exist in the space of the known universe.
“Just that little bit of vacuum outweighs all the mass and all the planets and all the stars,” he said. This comparison assumes the universe is fairly flat, which astronomers say it is. Tiller said the calculations are not 100 percent accurate, but they are accurate enough to give us an idea of the amount of energy in this second type of substance he talks about in the vacuum.
[h=3]HOW HUMAN INTENTION TAKES EFFECT[/h]Tiller says he has been able to detect this hitherto invisible substance, but only when it interacts with the electric molecule/atom type substance we can conventionally measure.
Human consciousness spurs this interaction.
An intention projected from a person’s mind seems to increase the conductivity between the atom/molecule level and the vacuum level.
“Consciousness lifts the higher thermodynamic free energy state [of the vacuum level], then we can access the physics of the vacuum,” Tiller says. “Accessing that new physics allows intention to bring forth effects you wouldn’t imagine.”
The consciousness can, in a way, affect or interact with a power greater than anything conventional instruments have been able to measure thus far.
[video=youtube;wNOCTGk63mg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wNOCTGk63mg[/video]
[video=youtube;6L0G97UxxLI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6L0G97UxxLI[/video]
[video=youtube;5zlz_JMHqRg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5zlz_JMHqRg[/video]

Wow! This is intensely interesting!

Scientific Approach to Reincarnation and the Journey of Souls After “Death”

reincarnation.jpg

Science and spirituality have split the public’s opinions on the matter of reincarnation. The two sides are evident; science proponents believe biological death to be the absolute end of our human experience, whereas spiritualists believe that our bodies are physical vessels for an eternal energetic aspect of our consciousness called the soul, which implants itself into a new body after the previous body has died.
Many popular religions, such as Christianity and Catholicism, also refute the idea of reincarnation because it contradicts the belief systems within the theologies which state that there is a place where sinners go after death called “Hell” and a place where the devoted go called “Heaven”. It becoming knowledge that the major religions were used as a control mechanism to manipulate the masses through the use of fear.
It wasn’t until around the 17th century when science began to influence people’s belief systems due to the continued development of the scientific method and advancements with the laws of nature. This system challenged any truth that had no physical proof, and so began science’s dominance in human society. The scientific systems that were established provided many innovations and advancements for the human race, but there were still many questions that could not be answered by the scientific community such as various paranormal phenomena and other impossible ‘miracles’ in nature.
The 20th century ignited a new wave of science that dealt with the exploration of consciousness, psychedelics, and paranormal psychology that collectively aimed to connect the spiritual and scientific communities. Instances of near death and out-of-body experiences during which people were consciously aware, after being declared clinically dead, began to test the hard facts that science had previously established. Today these cases are still widely reported and there are remarkable similarities between the reports all over the world. Dr. Pim van Lommel, a cardiologist in the Netherlands, conducted the largest hospital-based study of NDEs (Near Death Experiences), years after hearing a patient report seeing a tunnel, a light, and beautiful colors and hearing wonderful music during a clinical death in 1969. Dr. Lommel was inspired to research the matter further after hearing a detailed near death experience of someone who had been clinically dead for six minutes.
“After reading [this] book I started to interview my patients who had survived a cardiac arrest. To my great surprise, within two years about fifty patients told me about their NDE…. So, in 1988 we started a prospective study of 344 consecutive survivors of cardiac arrest in ten Dutch hospitals…. 62 patients (18%) reported some recollection of the time of clinical death…. About 50% of the patients with an NDE reported awareness of being dead, or had positive emotions, 30% reported moving through a tunnel, had an observation of a celestial landscape, or had a meeting with deceased relatives. About 25% of the patients with an NDE had an out-of-body experience, had communication with ‘the light’ or observed colours, 13% experienced a life review, and 8% experienced a border…. Patients with a NDE did not show any fear of death, they strongly believed in an afterlife, and their insight in what is important in life had changed: love and compassion for oneself, for others, and for nature. They now understood the cosmic law that everything one does to others will ultimately be returned to oneself: hatred and violence as well as love and compassion. Remarkably, there was often evidence of increased intuitive feelings.” (David Wilcock’s ‘The Synchronicity Key: The Hidden Intelligence Guiding the Universe and You’)
Evidence of life after death continued to rise with the ground-breaking addition of work from hypnotherapists such as Dolores Cannon, Dr. Ian Stevenson and Dr. Michael Newton. With over 50 years of client-session information documenting people’s subconscious memories of past lives and even memories of the time in between two lives, something has to be said about evidence from the doctor’s research supporting reincarnation. Dr. Newton explains that people under hypnosis are not dreaming or hallucinating— and in this state they are not capable of lying. They report whatever they see and hear in their subconscious minds as if everything is a literal observation. While under hypnosis, it is possible for them to misinterpret something they are seeing, but they will not report on anything they do not feel to be the literal truth.

“I also found that it did not matter if a person was an atheist, deeply religious, or believed in any philosophical persuasion in between— once they were in the proper superconscious state of hypnosis, all were consistent in their reports….” Dr. Newton in David Wilcock’s ‘The Synchronicity Key: The Hidden Intelligence Guiding the Universe and You’.
[video=youtube;Fk3s40UnoDE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Fk3s40UnoDE[/video]

^^ Dr. Michael Newton discussing how past-life regression became a part of his practice^^​
Interestingly, Dr. Newton also reported that many clients were hesitant to reveal too much about their time between lives, almost as if they were following a universal code of ethics of sorts, where the information was not supposed to be revealed to mankind for a reason. Over the years Dr. Newton noted similarities among client’s descriptions, ultimately putting together a picture of the process that our soul goes through from the moment we ‘die’ to the moment we are ‘reborn’. These are the stages that he described:

1.) Death and departure – Most clients recall looking down at their body and seeing people mourning over their death. Some people reported staying around their loved ones until after their funeral. During this time clients could feel a pull towards a light, and described a tunnel of sorts to get there.

2.) Gateway to the spirit world – This is the stage where clients report moving through the tunnel and reaching the light at the end. Location of the tunnel varies, as some say it appears right above their bodies and others say they have to travel above the Earth to reach it. After reaching the end of the tunnel clients almost always describe in varying ways beautiful visions, music, and scenery. Dr. Newton suggests that these images are beloved memories from our lives, to help give a feeling of familiarity during such an overwhelming process. Younger souls may feel sad or confused during this time, and it’s reported that their guides will come to assist and comfort.

3.) Homecoming – Here we are greeted by souls who are close to us. They appear as luminous beings who sometimes project faces of people who are still ‘alive’ in a physicality because our souls only project a certain percentage of itself into the physical body, so there will always be a part of the soul existing in the spirit realm. During this stage the soul begins to remember more about the afterlife and also their previous lives, feeling more at ease with the process. Souls which have committed murder or suicide will analyze their actions with their guide and decide on an appropriate path to begin almost immediately.
4.) Orientation – During the orientation stage a soul will shed any regret/doubt/sadness/traumatic memories from its previous life by going through what clients describe as a ‘shower of light’. This renews the soul’s vibrancy and restores it to its original vibration. Afterwards, we discuss with our guide everything that has happened in our life and decide whether or not we lived up to our expectations about how we dealt with those incidents and if the lessons need to be repeated in the next life.

5.) Transition – After we have completed our light shower and have worked through our previous life, we then move onto what most describe as the most breathtaking visions of the entire journey. Here we see a mega-hub of souls at the same stage, all moving through beautiful tunnels of light to their destination. Clients describe this moment as exciting because there is no darkness, just pure light, and we are also on our way to meet up with our soul family, souls who are at a similar stage in their evolution and who we shared lives with. Once we meet up with these souls, we usually compare experiences and learn from each other. These are souls that we keep reincarnating with over and over again, playing various roles with each other such as partners, brothers/sisters, parents, children, etc. Sometimes souls will be present but dimmer and quieter than others, and that is because they are still projecting a physicality at that moment. Another crucial aspect of this stage is to meet a grand counsel that oversees our previous life, going into more detail about the experiences and lessons learned.

6.) Placement – This stage is almost like a school where larger groups of soul families (up to thousands) who incarnate around each other in cycles learn about their previous experiences. Here clients report projecting into specific scenes from their previous life and into other people’s minds to gain a full understanding of the larger picture. Here we feel what others felt to learn how we hurt people in certain situations. This stage can also see the larger soul groups connecting in circles, sharing more ideas, singing, and experiencing other joyful events.

7.) Life selection – During this stage we move to a large sphere of light where we then choose our next life path. We are able to see multiple paths and are able to temporarily project into these lives to feel which one would be most appropriate. We also have the ability to fast forward through the timelines to see critical events that will happen. Some souls will choose greater challenges to experience such as a disability or premature death.

8.) Choosing a new body - This process is a part of the previous life selection stage, but has a separate categorization because it focuses on the physical appearance that we will possess in the next life. This choice vastly affects our experience, so it usually takes much thought as to what it will be. If you were obese in one life, chances are you will choose to be skinny the next, etc.

9.) Preparation and embarkation – After choosing our life path, next we meet up with our soul group, the people who will play roles in the next life, to do extensive planning and to create synchronicities and cues that will guide us throughout our life. Higher-level guides also help to plan out specific symbols we will see or hear that will trigger certain thoughts and actions at specific times. After the synchronicities are decided, we once again meet with a counsel to go over our goals and plans for the next life. This meeting is also to encourage us to have patience, to hold true to our values, to trust ourselves in the midst of difficult situations, and to avoid indulging in anger and negativity.

10.) Rebirth – Clients report traveling back to Earth through the same tunnel they left in, entering the mother’s womb. Until the age of 5, the soul is able to leave the baby’s body to travel and meet up with other souls if it wishes, but will snap back to the body if the baby is in any turmoil. During the first few years the soul will work to integrate its energy with the brain.

This outline of our experience between lives is based on decades worth of research, and like Dr. Newton and other hypnotherapists state, clients under such hypnotic states will never lie and will only describe what they are actually seeing. How is it that almost everyone who undergoes hypnotherapy or who have NDE or OOB experiences, regardless of whatever religious or cultural background they come from, report such similar experiences? Could it be merely coincidental? How is it that people recall these kinds of experiences after being declared clinically dead? These are the sorts of questions that can only be answered by the assimilation of science and spirituality. In the years to come we will witness more of this conjunction between two seemingly unrelated spectrums, which will ultimately bring us closer to an understanding of life, death, and consciousness like never understood before.

Reactions: t56hg2bv
Dr. Newton also reported that many clients were hesitant to reveal too much about their time between lives, almost as if they were following a universal code of ethics of sorts, where the information was not supposed to be revealed to mankind for a reason.

Hmm...this is really interesting. I mean, that statement alone poses SOO many interesting questions!

A few years ago I listened to a PodCast and one of the interviewers did a regression (http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2010/01/episode-305-mysterious-universe/) ..it was absolutely amazing! The details he experienced and the feelings- it was really exceptional and pretty confirming for me.

Personally, I'm not sure how I feel about it. On one hand, I think it's likely that's what happens to us- it makes sense logically to me and feels right. But on the other, I like the idea of being able to see our loved ones again and reuniting with them.

I wonder if, within reincarnation, we are always connected with our lived ones- we just play different roles in our next lives? Or maybe a part of us goes someplace else to be with them, and another part goes onto another life.

Hmm...this is really interesting. I mean, that statement alone poses SOO many interesting questions!

A few years ago I listened to a PodCast and one of the interviewers did a regression (http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2010/01/episode-305-mysterious-universe/) ..it was absolutely amazing! The details he experienced and the feelings- it was really exceptional and pretty confirming for me.

Personally, I'm not sure how I feel about it. On one hand, I think it's likely that's what happens to us- it makes sense logically to me and feels right. But on the other, I like the idea of being able to see our loved ones again and reuniting with them.

I wonder if, within reincarnation, we are always connected with our lived ones- we just play different roles in our next lives? Or maybe a part of us goes someplace else to be with them, and another part goes onto another life.

Well according to this article you ARE there with your loved ones....only a part of your soul in being projected into this body here on earth....and when we die we can even be greeted there by the souls of people who are still living here...it’s a fascinating concept.

Well according to this article you ARE there with your loved ones....only a part of your soul in being projected into this body here on earth....and when we die we can even be greeted there by the souls of people who are still living here...it’s a fascinating concept.

Oh interesting! I misread it! I thought it was only a stage where we're greeted by our loved ones...but in a sense, if they have passed on how could we be greeted by them if they're already reincarnated...I guess that would imply that a little bit of us is left behind.

I know it's not right to think of a soul in terms of mass, but if a little piece is left behind, does that mean that souls that have been around for awhile are a different capacity than newer souls?

Oh interesting! I misread it! I thought it was only a stage where we're greeted by our loved ones...but in a sense, if they have passed on how could we be greeted by them if they're already reincarnated...I guess that would imply that a little bit of us is left behind.

I know it's not right to think of a soul in terms of mass, but if a little piece is left behind, does that mean that souls that have been around for awhile are a different capacity than newer souls?

So the article talks about your soul being “projected” into this body here on earth...if you put it in those terms then to me it sounds as if we are never really “here” at all.
You can be greeted by them just as you can greet those who die while we are still living....because our souls are still there in the afterlife...they never in fact truly leave.
The article almost implied that our lives here are like a virtual reality experience...albeit quite beyond anything we could conceive.
They didn’t talk about the length of the souls existence, but they did talk about having other souls as our guides....I would think that our guides would be more experienced and older.

So the article talks about your soul being “projected” into this body here on earth...if you put it in those terms then to me it sounds as if we are never really “here” at all.
You can be greeted by them just as you can greet those who die while we are still living....because our souls are still there in the afterlife...they never in fact truly leave.
The article almost implied that our lives here are like a virtual reality experience...albeit quite beyond anything we could conceive.
They didn’t talk about the length of the souls existence, but they did talk about having other souls as our guides....I would think that our guides would be more experienced and older.

Interesting! Kind of like the idea of the Matrix- except that when our body dies here, our soul doesn't die...it just gets reprojected.

How does population growth impact this? There's many more 'beings' on earth now than there were before...I guess that's a narrow perspective if we think earth is the only place our soul is projected too...I suppose, if we think in broad universal terms, the ratio of souls:bodies might never change.

Reactions: Skarekrow
[MENTION=10252]say what[/MENTION]
One more thing before I run off to work....

When I first met my son (I call him my son even though technically he is my step-son from my former marriage) he was two years old (he’s 10 now).
The first time our eyes met there was an incredible connection there...we recognized each other...we had an instant bond that I cannot describe.
If we do reincarnate around those same souls each time, then that would explain that recognition.

Interesting! Kind of like the idea of the Matrix- except that when our body dies here, our soul doesn't die...it just gets reprojected.

How does population growth impact this? There's many more 'beings' on earth now than there were before...I guess that's a narrow perspective if we think earth is the only place our soul is projected too...I suppose, if we think in broad universal terms, the ratio of souls:bodies might never change.

Yes that is the idea....in terms of population growth, they alluded to, but did not really explain....what I gathered was we all belong to a group of souls who reincarnate around each other...but there could be endless groups of souls...if there are large numbers of groups then you couldn’t just send them all here at once. Perhaps there is an order and a line so to speak...maybe some groups haven’t even come to earth yet and they’re just waiting their turn?

Time Is an Illusion: Past, Present, and Future All Exist Now

People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.” – Albert Einstein.
Brian Greene, Professor of Physics and Mathematics at Columbia University, presents interesting information about the nature of space-time, including an explanation of how past, present, and future all exist in the now.
Time.
We waste it, save it, kill it, make it. The world runs on it. Yet ask physicists what time actually is, and the answer might shock you: They have no idea. Even more surprising, the deep sense we have of time passing from present to past may be nothing more than an illusion. How can our understanding of something so familiar be so wrong?
In search of answers, Prof. Greene takes us on the ultimate time-traveling adventure, hurtling 50 years into the future before stepping into a wormhole to travel back to the past. Along the way, he will reveal a new way of thinking about time in which moments past, present, and future—from the reign of T. rex to the birth of your great-great-grandchildren—exist all at once.
This journey will bring us all the way back to the Big Bang, where physicists think the ultimate secrets of time may be hidden. You’ll never look at your wristwatch the same way again.

[video=youtube;f9AiPuIsqck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f9AiPuIsqck[/video]

[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION]
You mean both Napoleon and Caesar exists righ now and battle to defend their empires, right while I'm writting this message?

@Skarekrow
You mean both Napoleon and Caesar exists righ now and battle to defend their empires, right while I'm writting this message?
In a manner of speaking - yes.
Watch the video...it’s very well done...he explains it all very well.

[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION]
This video explain the two classic theories of time, the A theory, and the B theory;

[video=youtube;lNLKcq6JjYk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNLKcq6JjYk[/video]

Reactions: say what

[h=1]15 Tips For Empaths And Highly Sensitive People[/h]

Empathic ability allows you to read and understand people’s energy. This ability may be genetic, passing from generation to generation. You may share this ability with a relative, so look at your family tree; does anyone else seem to fit the description? Empaths have the ability to scan another’s energy for thoughts, feelings and possibly for past, present, and future life occurrences. Most empaths are unaware of how this really works, and have accepted that they are sensitive to other people’s energy. The ability to correctly perceive and to some extent mirror the energy of another is a challenge. This gift allows us to steer ourselves through life with added perception. You need to be selective and have coping skills in place, if not you will easily be overwhelmed.
These are some excellent methods for coping:
1. Schedule time with you:
Spending time alone creates the space needed to release emotion, energy and stress.
2. Positive Affirmations:
Short messages that train thought patterns. An example: “Let me receive what is in my best and highest good at this time”

3. Shielding:
Placing a protective shield of white light that is around and encasing you in a bubble, remember to make a grounding cord so you don’t float away!
4. Chakra Cleansing and Balancing:
Regular cleaning of the chakras will keep your energy field free of negative or unwanted energy. Re-balance them by bringing in energy that will create alignment and balance.
5. Centering:
Align yourself with spirit and get out of Ego. Try to live in the moment and whatever emotion comes up express and release it.
6. Stones:
Some people find that crystals and gemstones aid in clearing negative energy and maintaining balance. Choose yours by trying several different stones,and by paying attention to how each feels.
7. Aroma therapy:
Essential oils can enhance well being. Choose what elevates or calms your mood.
8. Forgiveness:
Forgiving others and forgiving self is one of the most powerful tools you have. It will clear your energy and raise your vibrational rate.
9. Grounding:
We have a grounding cord in the root chakra that connects us to the earth. Being aware of this and using this cord to both send negative energy into the earth where it is absorbed and drawing nourishing energy up from the center of the earth will increase your energetic flow.
10. Meditation:
Quiets the mind so you can center, be present and listen to the voice within.
11. Soothing Sounds:
Relax yourself using music or nature sounds.
12. Animals and Nature:
Being in Nature or spending time with our pets is a great way to relax, clear energy and connect.
13. Smudging:
The Native Americans have been doing this with great results for years. Burning sage while stating an intention is a great method for clearing energy.
14. Yoga:
Yoga is effective because it combines breathing, centering and grounding. A wonderful way to raise vibrational energy.
15. Gratitude and intention journal:
Ending the day by writing a list of things you are grateful for and then stating an intention to work towards keeps the energetic flow steady.

@Skarekrow
This video explain the two classic theories of time, the A theory, and the B theory;

[video=youtube;lNLKcq6JjYk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNLKcq6JjYk[/video]

Very cool...thanks for the post...I have to watch it!

We do not need solutions to the ills of the world. We need to remove the cause of the problem and that is ignorance and arrogance. These are inseparable partners in the war on human awareness and innate intelligence. The stupidity of ignorance can only survive through the blindness of arrogance. They need each other for their mutual prosperity.

Einstein said: “The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been.”
Following the crowd is how we got up this creek with the paddle missing and to remove the cause of the problem we need a mass awakening of Mind to Consciousness, limitation to All Possibility. There are no limits to possibility, only asense of the possible. We impose that on ourselves – thus we can also set ourselves free of such debilitating restriction.

Da Vinci said: ‘The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.’
Yes and what are opinions? They are only the result of personal background, prejudice and access to perceived knowledge, and yet they seamlessly morph into solidified ‘fact’. Most of science and almost all public perception of ‘fact’ is little more than opinion and assumption repeated into general acceptance. There is no way we can prevent what is planned for humanity unless the blinkers of belief are cast aside and the power of information and insight dictates our sense of reality instead of programmed perception. We can’t change the world until we change ourselves because the world is a collective expression of the human totality. You can have all the protest marches and demonstrations that you like, but without an expansion of awareness we will stay on the hamster wheel made possible only by programmed ignorance.

Currently, the vast majority of people are the victims of their own myopia and cannot see beyond their race, culture, religion, job, political preference, sexuality and societal programming. The few – though fast growing in number – see all this as an irrelevant diversion from the big picture of global control and abuse of all races, cultures, religions, jobs, political preferences, sexualities and societal programs. They also see it as a diversion from the even greater truth that we are all ONE Awareness having different experiences.

[video=youtube;dVUU3p5iHMA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dVUU3p5iHMA[/video]

This is Da Vinci’s point that humanity must learn to see and realize that everything connects to everything else. To the majority, a distorted perception based upon ignorance is the only truth, and knowledge and awareness is a heresy. Knowledge and awareness is dangerous to all authority because by definition it means that people are connecting the dots and seeing what they really are when connected together. Once the picture comes into focus all aspects of authority and the belief systems on which it stands come crashing down in an explosion of life-changing insight. If you are a cog, but see yourself and the other cogs as individuals doing your own thing, you will never see what is really going on. But once you see the machine then your perception is immediately transformed and the true nature of your daily existence becomes blindingly obvious.

Education, science, medicine, politics and media are all founded on a belief in the known. The known is basically the holographic realm of what is called the physical world, and the unknown is the unseen infinity of waveform information and pure consciousness from which the holographic illusion is decoded and made manifest. The known is the domain of the five senses – can I see it, hear it, touch it, taste it or smell it? These questions therefore become the arbiters of perceived existence or non-existence. Education is about teaching the known to the next generation of programmed ‘knowers’ while academics, scientists and doctors are looked upon in awe because they are perceived to know more than others about the known. But what is this ‘known’? It is what they believe is known, what they have been told is known and nothing more. It was known that the Earth was flat and this ‘known’ was preached and imposed upon generations galore in the great centres of alleged ‘education’; but it was wrong all the same. The known is only ‘I believe it is known’ but it is the very foundation of human society. You can only truly learn by uncovering the unknown. Everything else is repeating.

When your job, status and even sense of self and security come from the known there is a built-in incentive to ignore or trash the unknown. The known fears the unknown because the more the unknown reveals its secrets the more the known loses its omnipotence and dominance of perception. How funny this is when what is perceived as the known is only a decoded figment of the unknown’s imagination. The dream is the dreamer but can only see the dream. The known is the unknown but can only see the known. This ‘known’, the holographic illusion, is where people invent and worship their beliefs while the realms of waveform and pure Consciousness connect everything as One. The control system demands for its very survival that the mentality of ignorance be constantly maintained and so ‘visionaries’ have always been sought out and targeted by the authorities of the day. True visionaries are so immensely threatening to the prevailing order which needs to lasso human perception and tie it to the hologram.

These are some definitions of ‘normal’:
• Conforming with, adhering to, or constituting a norm, standard, pattern, level, or type; typical.
• Relating to or characterized by average intelligence or development.
• Free from mental illness; sane.

So ‘normal’ is conforming to a standard or typical pattern. But what dictates and constitutes ‘standard and typical’? The perceptions and behaviour of the majority. It is the majority’s perceptions and behaviour that become the standard and typical ‘normal’. The term is also ‘characterised by average intelligence or development’ and so to be above average intelligence makes you abnormal. And here’s the punch line … to be normal is to be ‘free from mental illness; sane’. Everything is inverted as usual. To be free from mental illness and sane is to conform with, adhere to, or constitute a norm, standard, pattern, level or type; typical; and to relate or be characterised by average intelligence or development. But how do they define average intelligence or development? It is the average compared with all the others who believe only in the perceived known. Those that see beyond the ‘known’ are, by definition, too intelligent to be considered ‘normal’, but not normal enough to be considered ‘free from mental illness; sane’. It’s hysterical.

If you are born into a madhouse, and you know nothing else, then madness to you is normal. It is still crazy, but it’s normal crazy masquerading as sanity. Welcome to Planet Earth, a standard, typical, normal, madhouse where civilians are bombed to protect them from violence, children starve in a world of plenty, people borrow money that doesn’t exist and pay interest on it, food is a form of poison and the inmates can’t see how comprehensively they are been shafted because they are too busy following their football team and watching Eastenders and X Factor. To grasp what is really going on here we have to disconnect the terms ‘sane’ and ‘normal’ because they are not at all interchangeable; and we have to realize that what is termed ‘normal’ is an advanced form of insanity. Once people get that, everything makes sense and falls into place. Don’t try to make sense of the world on the basis that the world is sane and therefore try to work out why intelligent people would make decisions that cause daily death, destruction, suffering and deprivation. The people making those decisions are mad and demented, and that is why their actions are mad and demented. Those tracts of the population that support those actions and can make rational sense of them are an extension of the same madness and dementia. It is simple cause and effect. The world is mad because those running the world and much of the population are in a state of madness. The point is, though, that they don’t have to be.

Madness is only extreme myopia and ignorance and both are the creation of a closed and padlocked mind. Open your mind beyond myopia and ignorance and this madness will take care of itself. Gone. This process is far simpler than people believe (what you believe you perceive and what you perceive you experience). It means only to open your sense of the possible to All Possibility. Most people have a belief system and anything outside of that must prove itself (on their terms) to be possible. In other words, All Possibility is constantly on trial with the belief system as the judge. How about taking All Possibility as the norm and making anything that speaks of the impossible justify itself? Running a mile in four minutes was considered impossible until someone did it by a fraction and then many others followed in the knowledge – the belief – that it could be done. Humanity’s sense of the possible and obsession with the impossible are the greatest enslavers of real progress.

The foundation of any challenge to control must be, has to be and cannot be anything else but the opening and awakening of Mind to Consciousness outside the Matrix. Without that we should go home and do what we can to prepare for the inevitable extremes of the tyranny that is heading our way so quickly. People can stockpile all the weapons they like, organise all the protests they like and attack the Control System all they like, but in the end it won’t matter. The Control System is what it is and what it is becoming because the mass of humanity is trapped in the perceptions of Mind. The controllers are mind parasites, after all. But they cannot parasitize, manipulate and programme Consciousness because it is well out of their range. Believers in religion, politics and mainstream science are all underpinning the Control System agenda by falling for their game – their mind game.

The character in the Matrix trilogy, called the Trainman, said of his domain:
‘You don’t get it. I built this place. Down here I make the rules. Down here I make the threats. Down here, I’m God.’

It was in these terms that the Gnostics described our world in relation to the Demiurge and the Archons. When you are entrapped in the five senses, and their associated mind, your perception of reality is what the Archons tell you it is. The Control System can only have any effect in the realm of the mind and the ‘physical’ senses. Once you open to All Possibility, your point of attention – of perception – expands into the realms of Consciousness. From there the game is so easy to understand, but without that understanding how can anyone make an informed and effective judgement on how to respond to the global situation that we face?

Self-identity is the key to everything. You are the All That Is, All-Knowing, All Possibility. But your attention is currently focused on a tiny range of frequency called visible light and that focus is given names and labels like John and Amy, Caucasian and Jew, rich and poor.
So which ‘you’ are you going to identify with? Do you self-identify with what you really are or only with what you are experiencing? John and Amy, Caucasian and Jew, rich and poor are all figments of the illusion and if that is your only self-identity then the Matrix rules your perception because you have no other point of reference for what is happening to you and the world. Your life this far has been dictated by who you thought you were. Change what you think you are and you will change what you perceive and experience. Together we will change what we all perceive and experience. There is no way out of where we are unless there is a transformation of our sense of self from the self-identity that put us where we are.

The more you move your point of attention to the heart the more our suicidal society becomes self-evident. The Archons have transformed a heart society into a gut society to make humanity easy to scam, manipulate and control. In the spirit of removing the cause of the problem we have to change it back again. The heart and associated heart vortex, or chakra, are our prime connection to the infinite forever. The brain is supposed to be its servant not its master, but the Archon hijack could not have got anywhere close to where it is without the brain usurping the pre-eminence of the heart.

Giordano Bruno (1548-1600) had the insight that comes from going beyond time and saw through the official version of reality. It was Bruno who said: ‘the Divine Light is always in man, presenting itself to the senses and to the comprehension, but man rejects it’ and ‘heroic love is the property of those superior natures who are called insane, not because they do not know, but because they over-know’. The known fears the unknown. What Bruno, Da Vinci and others tapped into for their insight may always have been there, but it can only be accessed by opening the mind and crucially the heart. This is the gift of heart intelligence. The heart views everything from outside the illusion. It is in this world, but not of it. As a result, people with heart intelligence are seen as crazy and impossible to fathom or understand.

The brain is not the source of anything. It is the conduit, the biological computer system, which responds to information stimuli and makes it conscious in terms of five-sense perception and behaviour. Different areas of the brain become activated, or ‘light up’, when energetic information is received that relates to a specific role in decoding and communicating information to the holographic conscious mind. The information can come from the heart and the greater Consciousness (what some call the soul), or it can come from direct Archontic possession and the endless Archontic programs such as education, science, medicine, media, politics etc. Once you open yourself to heart intelligence – innate intelligence,universal intelligence – the ‘opposition’ is routed and the heart and brain speak as one.

The Archons target the heart vortex in the way they have structured society and lock people into the emotional chakra in the gut. Positive feelings and perceptions like love and joy (high frequency) come from the belly. The idea is to block the influence of the heart by giving people so many reasons to feel fear, anxiety, stress and depression. Stress causes heart disease because it stems the flow of energy through the heart chakra and causes it to form a chaotic field that becomes more intense the longer the stress continues. This distortion is transferred through to the holographic heart and there you have the reason why in a fearful and stressed society that heart disease is a mass global killer.

The heart vortex and its massive electromagnetic field is where human perception has been most effectively hijacked and we need to reverse that. Nothing is more important than this for those who truly want to free themselves from Archontic tyranny. If people think they can meet this challenge with anger, hatred or violent revolution they should feel free to waste their time. No shift from gut to heart = global tyranny. Shift from gut to heart = game over. It is possible to override and bypass the brain altogether and in fact this must be done to go beyond ‘time and space’. This is what Da Vinci, Bruno and others were doing.

Normally information enters what we call the conscious mind through the brain with all the potential interference, blocks and filters caused by belief, emotion and other programming. But if you move your point of attention from the body out into the infinity beyond the Matrix you can make a direct connection between expanded insight and your own awareness. The ‘cavalry’ hasn’t come to you – you have gone to the ‘cavalry’. With the insight absorbed by your expanded point of attention you can bring that back to five-sense reality through the heart as intuitive knowing and not as mere thought which is routed through the brain. This is how we can tap into infinite insight and inspired knowing and bring it through into this reality in a pure and untarnished form.

Reactions: t56hg2bv and muir
http://cyberjournal.org/Documents/CosmicInfluences.html

The role of the cosmos in our magnetic and psychic environment
a possible explanation for cycles of human consciousness
Richard K. Moore – rkm@quaylargo.comcyberjournal.org – 21 March 2014
Our magnetic environment
The Earth has a magnetic field, and so do the Moon, the Sun, the other planets, and the galaxy itself. The Sun’s magnetic field extends far out beyond the planets, creating a plasma shield around the solar system that protects it from external intrusions, like the membrane of a cell protecting the cell. So here on the Earth we are very much under the influence of the Sun’s magnetic field as well as the Earth’s.
Similarly, the magnetic field of the galaxy extends beyond the visible galaxy, creating a plasma shield around the galaxy. So we are very much under the influence of the galaxy’s magnetic field as well. The Moon’s magnetic field is not very strong, but because the Moon is so close, we are also influenced to some extent by its magnetic field.
Thus, the magnetic fields of the Earth, Moon, Sun, and galaxy all influence the magnetic energy fields we are experiencing at any given time. As to why that’s important we will get to later. For now I just want to make it clear that all four influences are significant, as regards the magnetic field being experienced on Earth.
The daily and monthly magnetic cycles – the Moon’s influence
Consider this image of the Earth’s magnetic field. In particular, notice that Earth's rotational axis is different than its magnetic axis...

MagneticField.jpg

Figure 1 – Tilt between our rotational and magnetic axes
As the Earth rotates around its rotational axis, the axis of its magnetic field wobbles around in a circle. It wobbles with respect to the magnetic axis of the Moon, of the Sun, and of the galaxy. When two magnetic fields interact, the relative alignment of the axes is critical as regards how they interact. If you hold two bar magnets near one another, the forces acting on them depend very much on how you align them.
As the Earth’s axis wobbles over a 24-hour cycle, the resonance between it’s own magnetic field and each of the three other fields is continually shifting. If we mapped the changing field lines, we’d see little waves of various frequencies and amplitudes promulgating among the field lines, as the interference patterns among the four fields shifts slightly. It would be something like the surf coming in on a beach, with quiet intervals, intense intervals, repetitive patterns, etc. And ‘beach conditions’ would the about the same each day, for any given time of day. The Earth wobbles through (almost) the same relative alignment patterns each second of a day, as it went through the previous day at the same second.
The Moon’s field is the exception. The Moon shifts its own axis slightly, relative to our axis, over a 24-hour period as it moves in its orbit around the Earth. The outcome is that each day we experience a shifting magnetic environment, and the pattern of that shifting varies only incrementally each day, giving us a daily repetitive cycle, and wrapped around that a monthly repetitive cycle. Repetitive as regards the magnetic energy patterns we are exposed to.
The annual magnetic cycle – the Sun’s influence
Consider next this image, showing how the tilt of the Earth’s rotational axis varies with respect to the Sun over the course of a year.
RotationalTilt.jpg

Figure 2 – Tilt of Earth’s rotational axis relative to the Sun
At the Summer Solstice, our northern rotational axis – and magnetic axis – is pointing toward the Sun, and at the Winter Solstice both axes are pointing away from the Sun. Over the course of a year our magnetic environment goes through an annual cycle, based on the relative alignment of our magnetic axis with that of the Sun. This annual variation in alignment is much greater than the daily variation caused by wobbling.
It is important not to think of the Sun as ‘far away’, when it comes to magnetism. The Sun’s magnetic field is right here right now, and it is very powerful. A relative shift in our axis could have a major local magnetic effect, given the amount of energy in the solar field. It’s like our axis alignment is a tuner on a radio, and a small shift in the tuner can suddenly bring in a station loud and clear.
The precessional magnetic cycle – the galaxy’s influence
precession.jpg

Figure 3 – Tilt of Earth’s rotational axis relative to the galaxy
The orbital axis of the Earth wobbles over a 26,000-year cycle, by precession, just like a wobbling top spinning on a table. These wobbles bring about the biggest variations in our magnetic alignment with the galactic magnetic field, and the effect the galaxy’s field will therefore lead to energy patterns that repeat on a 26,000-year cycle.
And as with the Sun it is important not to think of the galaxy as ‘far away’. The galactic field is immensely powerful, and it extends out to the furthest reaches of the galaxy. We are right in the midst of that powerful field, and our ‘axis tuner’ can modulate how that energy affects us. Our relative alignment with the galactic axis could turn out to be the most significant term, in the equation that describes the energy dynamics of our magnetic environment.
We are tuned in live to the cosmos
In the standard model of cosmology, the only important connections we have with the rest of the cosmos are (1) radiation and particles that reach us, and (2) gravity that governs our orbit and the tides. In that model our solar system is an isolated island, with its own nuclear power station, and is for the most part unaffected by anything going on outside the island. In that model, the only ‘cosmic interactions’ that have any real meaning for us are the radiation we get from the Sun, and the effect of the Moon in causing tides.
With magnetism we have an example of a mechanism that connects us to the cosmos in ways that the standard model could never imagine. Not only do we have a cyclic magnetic relationship with the Moon, Sun, and galaxy, these are in addition real-time relationships. The standard model thinks of the galactic center as being far away, with us seeing its light from long, long ago. When we think instead of the galaxy’s magnetic field, rather than its center, then we are in touch with the galaxy right now, as it is now, interacting with its energy in real time.
The Electric Model of the universe
99.999% of the matter in the universe, including all the matter in stars, is in plasma form – ionized particles that respond to electric and magnetic fields. Plasma has been studied in laboratory experiments for over a century, and a vast amount of experimental data and analysis is now available. It is relatively easy to create plasmas in the laboratory, and to study how they respond to electric and magnetic fields.
A network of scientists from around the world has been cooperating on what they call the Thunderbolts Project. They have been using our knowledge of plasma behavior, looking at cosmology from a plasma perspective, and developing a very robust electric model of the universe. The project has a website and a YouTube channel, which explain the model and the latest developments in the field in clear, understandable terms. The Essential Guide to the Electric Universe provides a comprehensive overview of the model.
Electrical and magnetic forces are many billions of times stronger than gravity, as anyone can demonstrate with a toy magnet, which can overcome the gravity of the entire Earth, by lifting a piece of metal. In a universe that is mostly plasma, it is not surprising that magnetic and electrical forces would predominate.
The gravitational model of the universe – the standard model – originated over two centuries ago, when nothing was known about plasmas, gravity was the only force thought to act at very long distances, and our astronomical knowledge didn’t extend much beyond the solar system. The model works well for the orbits of the planets, moons, and comets, and for a very long time there was no reason to question the model.
As the sophistication of our telescopes and other tools increased, we began to gain a quantitative understanding of astronomical phenomena; we learned how to estimate the distances, masses, composition, energies, and motions of distant objects in the universe. Over the years new assumptions were required, so that the gravitational model could account for what was being learned and observed.
It has gotten to the point now where the most creative activity in mainstream cosmology is inventing new assumptions, no matter how wild and implausible, to account for what’s being observed in the universe. The belief that gravity is the primary force at work is rooted so deeply in the minds of cosmologists that almost any assumption will be entertained, rather than considering the possibility that other forces might be primary.
Black holes, dark matter and energy, and the big bang itself are all invented assumptions, based on the need to find some explanation for what is being observed, an explanation that is compatible with gravity-as-cause. Every new space probe returns data that surprises and amazes mainstream cosmologists, sending them back to the drawing board, to elaborate still more bizarre assumptions.
It has not been possible, however, for the assumptions to remain consistent with our understanding of physics. Some new kind of physics would need to be discovered, for the various assumptions, such as dark matter, to be realistic. In short, standard-model cosmology has become a fragile house of cards that is beginning to collapse under its own weight. Here is a video by David Talbott of the Thunderbolts Project, Exposing the Myths of "Settled Science", which discusses the failure of the gravitational model, and provides an excellent yet concise introduction to the electric model.
Like the Bishop who refused to look through Galileo’s telescope, mainstream cosmologists refuse to look through the lens of the electric model. There is no reason why the rest of us need to follow their example of self-imposed blindness. The electric model has the weight of overwhelming evidence on its side, and that is the model the rest of this article will be based on.
Our magnetic environment as an energy modulator
The Aurora Borealis are plasma discharges in the ionosphere, caused by powerful electric currents coming into the Earth from the Sun. The currents come in at the poles because they follow the Earth’s magnetic field lines, and those lines go into the Earth at the poles. We are receiving electrical energy from the Sun; magnetic fields are not the source of that energy, and yet magnetic fields determine the pathways over which that energy flows.
auroraBorealis.jpg

Figure 4 – Electric current from Sun
Thus the importance of our magnetic environment is not so much the direct effect of magnetism itself, rather it is the role of magnetism as a modulator, or traffic manager, of the electrical energy coming into the Earth. And that electrical energy comes in not just from the Sun, but also from the galaxy itself. The Sun is powered by electric currents coming in from the galaxy, and those currents then continue on from the Sun to the Earth, and to the rest of the planets. This means that the Earth has not only a direct magnetic connection to the galaxy, but also a direct electrical connection – a connection that is modulated by our magnetic environment.
Could there be more subtle forms of magnetic modulation?
With the incoming electric current, we are seeing a gross manifestation of magnetism as energy modulator. Those incoming polar field lines are always there. They are not significantly affected by the magnetic cycles we discussed earlier. The field lines shift in subtle ways, according to those cycles, but those subtle shifts do not affect the amount of current coming in, nor where it is coming in.
Let us now enter the realm of speculation, and consider how there might be a more subtle form of magnetic modulation, one in which the magnetic cycles could play a role.
The central galaxy is emitting electromagnetic energy on many frequencies all the time. Let us suppose that the Earth’s precessional wobbling could lead to a local magnetic configuration that acts as a receiver for one of those frequencies. If so, then the strength of the signal received on that frequency would vary, as the magnetic configuration varies in resonance with that frequency.
By this mechanism we can easily imagine a more subtle role for magnetism-as-modulator than we see with gross electrical currents. It is in the realm of possibility that we receive electromagnetic energy from the central galaxy, on certain frequencies, with intensities that vary according to the precessional magnetic cycle.
Similarly, the Sun also emits electromagnetic energy on many different frequencies, in addition to visible light itself. It is in the realm of possibility that we receive electromagnetic energy from the Sun, on certain frequencies, with intensities that vary according to the annual magnetic cycle.
This is entirely speculative, and I’ve seen no evidence that we do in fact receive electromagnetic energy on any kind of cyclical basis, apart from variations in solar radiation, which is not related to the magnetic cycles. The point I’m trying to make here is that if evidence were found, of incoming electromagnetic radiation, whose intensity cycles matched our magnetic cycles, then magnetic modulation, in the form of resonances, could provide an explanatory mechanism for that electromagnetic variation.
Telepathy: the transmission of psychic energy
Just as mainstream cosmologists ignore the overwhelming evidence for an electric universe, so do mainstream scientists ignore the overwhelming evidence for the existence of telepathy. Hundreds of careful scientific studies, in universities and in government research centers, have confirmed that telepathy really does exist.
We don’t know how it works, but we know it happens, we know it is not a form of electromagnetic radiation, and we know that it depends on psychic resonance between the sender and receiver of telepathic signals. For example, identical twins are more likely to be able to connect telepathically, than are two randomly selected people.
With telepathy we see energy that can affect us at a psychic level being transmitted over a distance, and resonance is the means of receiving that energy. In the case of psychic energy there are no Maxwell’s Equations to tell us how resonance works, and we don’t have any way to trace and detect psychic energy flows, apart from what we learn from subjects who participate in experiments.
Despite our lack of understanding what it is or how it works, the transmission of psychic energy is a scientifically demonstrated reality. And it seems to resemble electromagnetic radiation in that it can be unnoticeable as background energy, but can become a clear signal when appropriate resonance is achieved in a receiver.
Astrology: is it real?
Astrology, in its various forms, has been a tradition since time immemorial in cultures all over the world. It is a tradition that has been based on the empirical observation of personality differences that correlate with time of birth. The most significant personality differences, in the Western astrological tradition, are associated with annual cycles: these are referred to as the Sun signs. It is only these Sun signs that will be considered in this article.
The Sun signs are associated with constellations, such as Taurus, Virgo, etc. This does not mean that the constellations themselves affect us, rather the shifting position of those constellations serves as a kind of clock, reflecting the position of the Earth in its annual orbit around the Sun. If there is any reality to the Sun signs, the personality differences have to do with cyclical influences of the Sun itself.
Many people are convinced that astrology is real, and many others are convinced that it is pseudo-science. For myself, I am not convinced either way. However my own personality does seem to line up very closely to what is said about Virgos, which is my Sun sign. So I do keep an open mind in the matter.
One of the biggest objections to Astrology, by skeptics, is the absence of an explanatory mechanism. How could it be possible for the Sun to affect personality? And if the Sun could affect personality, why would the effect vary with time of year? In what follows I am going to assume, for the sake of argument, that the empirical evidence for the Sun signs is real, and based on that assumption, I’ll be seeking to discover an explanatory mechanism.
A possible explanatory mechanism for Astrology’s Sun signs
From the reality of telepathy, we know that psychic energy can be transmitted over a distance. We also know, from biology, that developing embryos are highly vulnerable to influences of various kinds. That’s why expectant mothers are advised to avoid alcohol and other potentially harmful substances. If a strong psychic energy field exists, while an embryo is developing, that could influence the development of the embryo’s psyche.
This means that a possible explanation for the Sun signs could be found in a psychic energy field that varies with an annual cycle. As I’ve argued above, our magnetic environment varies with an annual cycle. And as I’ve also argued, it is conceivable that our varying magnetic environment could achieve resonances with electromagnetic energy from the Sun. Could it also be conceivable that our varying magnetic environment could achieve resonances with psychic energy from the Sun?
Telepathy is something that happens between two psychic fields – the mind of the sender, and the mind of the receiver. If psychic energy can be transmitted from the Sun, that would seem to imply that the Sun has a psychic field associated with it. And if the Sun has a psychic field, then perhaps the Earth – Gaia – also has a psychic field.
The transmission of psychic energy from the Sun to the Earth would then amount to telepathy – from the mind (psychic field) of the Sun to the mind of Gaia. And the character of the telepathic signal would depend on the resonance between the two psychic fields at any given time. The character of the telepathic signal would in turn determine the psychic environment of any embryos that are under development at any given time.
None of this proves that astrology is real or that the Sun and the Earth have ‘minds’. What this line of reasoning does suggest, is that if the Sun signs are real, then that would seem to imply that cosmic bodies, like the Sun and Earth, have a kind of consciousness. And in addition, this line of reasoning suggests that magnetism would be the mechanism that achieves resonance between the consciousness fields of cosmic bodies.
Is the Cycle of the Yugas real?
While the Sun signs involve influences on human consciousness with an annual cycle, there are various ancient mythologies that talk about Great Cycles of human consciousness. Here we will consider the Yugas, from Hindu Mythology.
YugaCycles.jpg

Figure 5 – The Cycle of the Yugas
In the Yuga model, the Satya Age is the highest age of human consciousness, followed by Treta, Dwapara, and finally Kali, the lowest age of consciousness. The level of consciousness descends as we descend clockwise around the circle in Figure 5, and then rises as we ascend upward around the circle. The total cycle takes 24,000 years. The peak of the Satya Age occurred at 11,500 BC, and is expected to return in 12,500 AD. We are now near the lowest level of consciousness, just beginning to ascend into the Dwapara Age.
According to this ancient mythological tradition, as recorded in the Vedas and elsewhere, this information is being passed down to us from earlier ages of higher consciousness, as we in our lower level of consciousness would be unaware of these cycles.
As regards evidence apart from the mythologies themselves, the cycle of the Yugas does seem to line up with the historical eras that we have records for. In addition we do have evidence of ancient civilizations with technologies we do not understand. We have no idea, for example, how or when the great pyramids of Egypt were constructed. Mainstream Egyptologists have their theories, but they do not stand up to scrutiny, and stones cannot be carbon dated.
Given the massive size of the stones, and the amazing precision of construction, we would have a very difficult time trying to replicate the pyramids using the latest technologies of our own era. There is no way Egyptians of the Pharaoh eras, using brass tools and ropes, could have built them, nor are there any hieroglyphs referring to their construction.
The same can be said of other monumental structures in other parts of the world, some of which are deep in the ocean, indicating that they existed during the last ice age, making them at the very least 12,000 years old. Many of these structures, based on their location and alignment, indicate a deep level of knowledge regarding astronomical phenomena. There is indeed evidence that human history is not characterized by the linear progress of knowledge and technology.
One can either reject what these mythologies say, or one can entertain what they say as being possibly true. If what they say is true, then as with astrology we are in need of an explanatory mechanism for the Great Ages. I suggest that essentially the same explanatory mechanism would apply in this case.

The 24,000-year cycle of the Yugas is approximately the same as the Earth’s precessional cycle of 26,000-years, and there is no reason to assume that the precessional cycle remains absolutely constant. Just as a spinning top can wind down, and its precessional cycle change, so could the forces causing the precession of the Earth vary, and along with that the precessional cycle of the Earth could change.
The explanatory mechanism for the Cycle of the Yugas would then involve psychic energy from the center of the galaxy, as moderated by the shifting resonance caused by the precessional cycle of the Earth’s magnetic environment.

Reactions: Skarekrow
[video=youtube;YGAo5uLCPio]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YGAo5uLCPio[/video]

30 traits of an Empath (How to know if you’re an Empath)

traits.jpg

Traits of an Empath (How to know if you’re an Empath)
By: Christel Broederlow
What is an empath?
Being an empath is when you are affected by other people’s energies, and have an innate ability to intuitively feel and perceive others. Your life is unconsciously influenced by others’ desires, wishes, thoughts, and moods. Being an empath is much more than being highly sensitive and it’s not just limited to emotions. Empaths can perceive physical sensitivities and spiritual urges, as well as just knowing the motivations and intentions of other people. You either are an empath or you aren’t. It’s not a trait that is learned. You are always open, so to speak, to process other people’s feelings and energy, which means that you really feel, and in many cases take on the emotions of others. Many empaths experience things like chronic fatigue, environmental sensitivities, or unexplained aches and pains daily. These are all things that are more likely to be contributed to outside influences and not so much yourself at all. Essentially you are walking around in this world with all of the accumulated karma, emotions, and energy from others.

Empaths are often quiet achievers. They can take a while to handle a compliment for they’re more inclined to point out another’s positive attributes. They are highly expressive in all areas of emotional connection, and talk openly, and, at times quite frankly. They may have few problems talking about their feelings if another cares to listen (regardless of how much they listen to others).
However, they can be the exact opposite: reclusive and apparently unresponsive at the best of times. They may even appear ignorant. Some are very good at “blocking out” others and that’s not always a bad thing, at least for the learning empath struggling with a barrage of emotions from others, as well as their own feelings.
Empaths have a tendency to openly feel what is outside of them more so than what is inside of them. This can cause empaths to ignore their own needs. In general an empath is non-violent, non-aggressive and leans more towards being the peacemaker. Any area filled with disharmony creates an uncomfortable feeling in an empath. If they find themselves in the middle of a confrontation, they will endeavor to settle the situation as quickly as possible, if not avoid it all together. If any harsh words are expressed in defending themselves, they will likely resent their lack of self-control, and have a preference to peacefully resolve the problem quickly.
Empaths are more inclined to pick up another’s feelings and project it back without realizing its origin in the first place. Talking things out is a major factor in releasing emotions in the learning empath. Empaths can develop an even stronger degree of understanding so that they can find peace in most situations. The downside is that empaths may bottle up emotions and build barriers sky-high so as to not let others know of their innermost thoughts and/or feelings. This withholding of emotional expression can be a direct result of a traumatic experience, an expressionless upbringing, or simply being told as a child, “Children are meant to be seen and not heard!”
Without a doubt, this emotional withholding can be detrimental to one’s health, for the longer one’s thoughts and/or emotions aren’t released, the more power they build. The thoughts and/or emotions can eventually becoming explosive, if not crippling. The need to express oneself honestly is a form of healing and a choice open to all. To not do so can result in a breakdown of the person and result in mental/emotional instability or the creation of a physical ailment, illness or disease.
Empaths are sensitive to TV, videos, movies, news and broadcasts. Violence or emotional dramas depicting shocking scenes of physical or emotional pain inflicted on adults, children or animals can bring an empath easily to tears. At times, they may feel physically ill or choke back the tears. Some empaths will struggle to comprehend any such cruelty, and may have grave difficulty in expressing themselves in the face of another’s ignorance, closed-mindedness and obvious lack of compassion. They simply cannot justify the suffering they feel and see.
You will find empaths working with people, animals or nature with a true passion and dedication to help them. They are often tireless teachers and/or caretakers for our environment and all within it. Many volunteers are empathic and give up personal time to help others without pay and/or recognition.
Empaths may be excellent storytellers due to an endless imagination, inquisitive minds and ever-expanding knowledge. They can be old romantics at heart and very gentle. They may also be the “keepers” of ancestral knowledge and family history. If not the obvious family historians, they may be the ones who listen to the stories passed down and possess the majority of the family history. Not surprisingly, they may have started or possess a family tree.
They have a broad interest in music to suit their many expressive temperaments, and others can query how empaths can listen to one style of music, and within minutes, change to something entirely different. Lyrics within a song can have adverse, powerful effects on empaths, especially if it is relevant to a recent experience. In these moments, it is advisable for empaths to listen to music without lyrics, to avoid playing havoc with their emotions!
They are just as expressive with body language as with words, thoughts, and feelings. Their creativity is often expressed through dance, acting, and bodily movements. Empaths can project an incredible amount of energy portraying and/or releasing emotion. Empaths can become lost in the music, to the point of being in a trance-like state; they become one with the music through the expression of their physical bodies. They describe this feeling as a time when all else around them is almost non-existent.
People of all walks of life and animals are attracted to the warmth and genuine compassion of empaths. Regardless of whether others are aware of one being empathic, people are drawn to them as a metal object is to a magnet!
Even complete strangers find it easy to talk to empaths about the most personal things, and before they know it, they have poured out their hearts and souls without intending to do so consciously. It is as though on a sub-conscious level that person knows instinctively that empaths would listen with compassionate understanding. Then again, for empaths, it is always nice to actually be heard themselves!
Here are the listeners of life. They can be outgoing, bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to be in the presence of, as well as highly humorous at the most unusual moments! On the flip side, empaths can be weighted with mood swings that will have others around them want to jump overboard and abandon ship! The thoughts and feelings empaths receive from any and all in their life can be so overwhelming (if not understood) that their moods can fluctuate with lightning speed. One moment they may be delightfully happy and with a flick of the switch, miserable.
Abandoning an empath in the throes of alternating moods can create detrimental effects. A simple return of empathic love–listening and caring compassionately without bias, judgment and/or condemnation–can go an incredibly long way to an empath’s instant recovery. Many empaths don’t understand what is occurring within them. They literally have no idea that another person’s emotions are now felt, as one’s own and reflected outwardly. They are confused as to how one moment all was well, and then the next, they feel so depressed, alone, etc. The need to understand the possibilities of empath connection is a vital part of the empaths journey for themselves and for those around them.
Empaths are often problem solvers, thinkers, and studiers of many things. As far as empaths are concerned, where a problem is, so too is the answer. They often will search until they find one – if only for peace of mind. This can certainly prove beneficial for others in their relationships, in the workplace, or on the home front. Where there is a will, there is a way and the empath will find it. The empath can literally (likely without the knowledge of what’s actually occurring) tap into Universal Knowledge and be receptive to guidance in solving anything they put their head and hearts into.
Empaths often are vivid and/or lucid dreamers. They can dream in detail and are inquisitive of dream content. Often they feel as though the dreams are linked to their physical life somehow, and not just a mumble of nonsensical, irrelevant, meaningless images. This curiosity will lead many empathic dreamers to unravel some of the “mysterious” dream contents from an early age and connect the interpretation to its relevance in their physical life. If not, they may be led to dream interpretations through other means.
Empaths are daydreamers with difficulty keeping focused on the mundane. If life isn’t stimulating, off an empath will go into a detached state of mind. They will go somewhere, anywhere, in a thought that appears detached from the physical reality, yet is alive and active for they really are off and away. If a tutor is lecturing with little to no emotional input, empaths will not be receptive to such teaching and can (unintentionally) drift into a state of daydreaming.
Give the empath student the tutor who speaks with stimuli and emotion (through actual experience of any given subject) and the empath is receptively alert. Empaths are a captivated audience. This same principle applies in acting. An actor will either captivate the audience through expressing (in all aspects) emotions (as though they really did experience the role they are portraying) or will loose them entirely. Empaths make outstanding actors.
Empaths frequently experience déjà vu and synchronicities. What may initially start as, “Oh, what a coincidence”, will lead to the understanding of synchronicities as an aspect of who they are. These synchronicities will become a welcomed and continually expanding occurrence. As an understanding of self grows, the synchronicities become more fluent and free flowing. The synchronicities can promote a feeling of euphoria as empaths identify with them and appreciate the connection to their empathic nature.
Empaths are most likely to have had varying paranormal experiences throughout their lives. NDE’s (Near death experiences) and or OBE’s (Out of body experiences) can catapult an unaware empath into the awakening period and provide the momentum for a journey of discovery. Those who get caught up in life, in society’s often dictating ways, in work etc., can become lost in a mechanical way of living that provides very little meaning. All “signs of guidance” are ignored to shift out of this state of “doing”. A path to being whole again becomes evident and a search for more meaning in one’s life begins.
These types of experiences appear dramatic, can be life-altering indeed, and are most assuredly just as intensely memorable in years to come. They are the voice of guidance encouraging us to pursue our journey in awareness. Sometimes, some of us require that extra assistance!
For some empaths, the lack of outside understanding towards paranormal events they experience, may lead to suppressing such abilities. (Most of these abilities are very natural and not a coincidence.) Empaths may unknowingly adopt the positive or negative attitude of others as their own. (This, however, can be overcome.) Empaths may need to follow interests in the paranormal and the unexplained with curiosity so as to explain and accept their life circumstances.

Here are 30 of the most common traits:
1. Knowing: Empaths just know stuff, without being told. It’s a knowing that goes way beyond intuition or gut feelings, even though that is how many would describe the knowing. The more attuned they are the stronger this gift becomes.

2. Being in public places can be overwhelming: Places like shopping malls, supermarkets or stadiums where there are lots of people around can fill the empath with turbulently vexed emotions that are coming from others.

3. Feeling others emotions and taking them on as your own: This is a huge one for empaths. To some they will feel emotions off those near by and with others they will feel emotions from those a vast distance away, or both. The more adept empath will know if someone is having bad thoughts about them, even from great distance.

4. Watching violence, cruelty or tragedy on the TV is unbearable: The more attuned an empath becomes the worse it is and may make it so they eventually have to stop watching TV and reading newspapers altogether.

5. You know when someone is not being honest: If a friend or a loved one is telling you lies you know it (although many empaths try not to focus on this because knowing a loved one is lying can be painful). Or if someone is saying one thing but feeling/thinking another, you know.

6. Picking up physical symptoms off another: An empath will almost always develop the ailments off another (colds, eye infections, body aches and pains) especially those they’re closest to, somewhat like sympathy pains.

7. Digestive disorders and lower back problems: The solar plexus chakra is based in the centre of the abdomen and it’s known as the seat of emotions. This is where empaths feel the incoming emotion of another, which can weaken the area and eventually lead to anything from stomach ulcers to IBS (too many other conditions to list here). Lower back problems can develop from being ungrounded (amongst other things) and one, who has no knowledge of them being an empath, will almost always be ungrounded.

8. Always looking out for the underdog: Anyone whose suffering, in emotional pain or being bullied draws an empath’s attention and compassion.

9. Others will want to offload their problems on you, even strangers: An empath can become a dumping ground for everyone else’s issues and problems, which, if they’re not careful can end up as their own.

10. Constant fatigue: Empaths often get drained of energy, either from energy vampires or just taking on too much from others, which even sleep will not cure. Many get diagnosed with ME.

11. Addictive personality: Alcohol, drugs, sex, are to name but a few addictions that empaths turn to, to block out the emotions of others. It is a form of self protection in order to hide from someone or something.

12. Drawn to healing, holistic therapies and all things metaphysical: Although many empaths would love to heal others they can end up turning away from being healers (even though they have a natural ability for it), after they’ve studied and qualified, because they take on too much from the one they are trying to heal. Especially if they are unaware of their empathy. Anything of a supernatural nature is of interest to empaths and they don’t surprise or get shocked easily. Even at the revelation of what many others would consider unthinkable, for example, empaths would have known the world was round when others believed it was flat.

13. Creative: From singing, dancing, acting, drawing or writing an empath will have a strong creative streak and a vivid imagination.

14. Love of nature and animals: Being outdoors in nature is a must for empaths and pets are an essential part of their life.

15. Need for solitude: An empath will go stir-crazy if they don’t get quiet time. This is even obvious in empathic children.

16. Gets bored or distracted easily if not stimulated: Work, school and home life has to be kept interesting for an empath or they switch off from it and end up daydreaming or doodling.

17. Finds it impossible to do things they don’t enjoy: As above. Feels like they are living a lie by doing so. To force an empath to do something they dislike through guilt or labeling them as idle will only serve in making them unhappy. It’s for this reason many empaths get labelled as being lazy.

18. Strives for the truth: This becomes more prevalent when an empath discovers his/her gifts and birthright. Anything untruthful feels plain wrong.

19. Always looking for the answers and knowledge: To have unanswered questions can be frustrating for an empath and they will endeavor to find an explanation. If they have a knowing about something they will look for confirmation. The downside to this is an information overload.

20. Likes adventure, freedom and travel: Empaths are free spirits.

21. Abhors clutter: It makes an empath feel weighed down and blocks the flow of energy.

22. Loves to daydream: An empath can stare into space for hours, in a world of their own and blissfully happy.

23. Finds routine, rules or control, imprisoning: Anything that takes away their freedom is debilitating to an empath even poisoning.

24. Prone to carry weight without necessarily overeating: The excess weight is a form of protection to stop the negative incoming energies having as much impact.

25. Excellent listener: An empath won’t talk about themselves much unless it’s to someone they really trust. They love to learn and know about others and genuinely care.

26. Intolerance to narcissism: Although kind and often very tolerant of others, empaths do not like to be around overly egotistical people, who put themselves first and refuse to consider another’s feelings or points of view other than their own.

27. The ability to feel the days of the week: An empath will get the ‘Friday Feeling’ if they work Fridays or not. They pick up on how the collective are feeling. The first couple of days of a long, bank holiday weekend (Easter for example) can feel, to them, like the world is smiling, calm and relaxed. Sunday evenings, Mondays and Tuesdays, of a working week, have a very heavy feeling.

28. Will not choose to buy antiques, vintage or second-hand: Anything that’s been pre-owned carries the energy of the previous owner. An empath will even prefer to have a brand new car or house (if they are in the financial situation to do so) with no residual energy.

29. Sense the energy of food: Many empaths don’t like to eat meat or poultry because they can feel the vibrations of the animal (especially if the animal suffered), even if they like the taste.

30. Can appear moody, shy, aloof, disconnected: Depending on how an empath is feeling will depend on what face they show to the world. They can be prone to mood swings and if they’ve taken on too much negative will appear quiet and unsociable, even miserable. An empath detests having to pretend to be happy when they’re sad, this only adds to their load (makes working in the service industry, when it’s service with a smile, very challenging) and can make them feel like scuttling under a stone.

If you can say yes to most or all of the above then you are most definitely an empath.
Empaths are having a particularly difficult time at the present time, picking up on all the negative emotions that are being emanated
into the world from the populace.

Last edited:
[h=1]166 More Documentaries To Expand Your Consciousness[/h]

Here is a list of 166 more documentaries you can watch for free online. They are about Science, Consciousness, ETs, you name it. It’s a smorgasbord of fascinating subjects to learn about.

1. Home (2009)
2. Thrive (2011)
3. Paradise or Oblivion (2012)
4. Love, Reality and the Time of Transition (2011)
5. Earthlings (2005)
6. Everything You Know Is Wrong (2000)
7. Zeitgeist: Addendum (2008)
8. Zeitgeist: Moving Forward (2011)
9. The Money Fix (2009)
10. The Wikileaks Documentary (2010)
11. Owned & Operated (2012)
12. Overdose: The Next Financial Crisis (2010)
13. Apologies of an Economic Hitman (2010)
14. The Beautiful Truth (2008)
15. The Awakening (2011)
16. What Would It Look Like? (2009)
17. The World According to Monsanto (2008)
18. Esoteric Agenda (2008)
19. Making a Killing: The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging (2008)
20. College Conspiracy Scam in USA (2011)
21. The Indigo Evolution (2005)
22. Edible City: Grow the Revolution (2012)
23. Collapse (2009)
24. The Global Brain (1983)
25. The White Hole in Time (1993)
26. The Primacy of Consciousness (2011)
27. Fuel (2008)
28. Power of Community: How Cuba Survived Peak Oil Crisis (2006)
29. What a Way to Go: Life at the End of Empire (2007)
30. Resonance: Beings of Frequency (2012)
31. War by Other Means (1992)
32. Endgame (2007)
33. War Made Easy (2007)
34. The War on Democracy (2007)
35. Rise Like Lions: The Occupy Wall Street Documentary (2011)
36. Propaganda (2012)
37. The Secret of Oz (2009)
38. The One Percent (2006)
39. The Shock Doctrine (2009)
40. Iran Is Not the Problem (2008)
41. PsyWar: The Real Battlefield Is the Mind (2010)
42. Vaccine Nation (2008)
43. Psychiatry: An Industry of Death (2006)
44. Flow: For the Love of Water (2008)
45. Kymatica (2009)
46. Pots, Pans, and Other Solutions (2012)
47. Manna: The Psilocybin Mushroom Documentary (2011)
48. What in the World Are They Spraying (2010)
49. Why in the World Are They Spraying (2012)
50. Globalization: The New Rulers of the World (2001)
51. Terrorstorm (2006)
52. Fall of the Republic (2009)
53. Crop Circles: Crossover From Another Dimension (2006)
54. The Day Before Disclosure (2010)
55. 9/11: The Road to Tyranny (2002)
56. 9/11: In Plane Site (2004)
57. 9/11: Press For Truth (2006)
58. The Revelation of the Pyramids (2010)
59. Ancient Knowledge (2012)
60. The Union: The Business Behind Getting High (2007)
61. Money As Debt (2006)
62. Money As Debt II (2009)
63. The Age of Stupid (2009)
64. Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch’s War on Journalism (2004)
65. Crossroads: Labor Pains of a New Worldview (2013)
66. Human Resources: Social Engineering in the 20th Century (2010)
67. Renaissance 2.0 (2010)
68. Consuming Kids: The Commercialization of Childhood (2008)
69. The War on Kids (2009)
70. Palestine Is Still the Issue (2002)
71. Peace, Propaganda, and the Promised Land (2004)
72. Occupation 101: Voices of the Silenced Majority (2006)
73. Walmart: The High Cost of Low Prices (2005)
74. Big Sugar (2005)
75. The Fluoride Deception (2011)
76. Fluoridegate: An American Tragedy (2013)
77. An Inconvenient Tooth (2012)
78. The Great Culling: Our Water (2013)
79. Shots in the Dark: Silence on Vaccines (2009)
80. I Am Fishead: Are Corporate Leaders Psychopaths? (2011)
81. Capitalism Is the Crisis (2011)
82. Slavery By Consent (2012)
83. The Crisis of Civilization (2011)
84. No Logo: Brands, Globalization, and Resistance (2003)
85. 97% Owned (2012)
86. Culture in Decline – Episode 1: What Democracy? (2012)
87. Culture in Decline – Episode 2: Economics 101 (2012)
88. Culture in Decline – Episode 3: C.V.D. (2012)
89. Culture in Decline – Episode 4: War on Nature (2013)
90. Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds – Part 1: Akasha (2012)
91. Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds – Part 2: The Spiral (2012)
92. Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds – Part 3: The Serpent and the Lotus (2012)
93. Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds – Part 4: Beyond Thinking (2012)
94. Ethos: A Time for Change (2010)
95. Rich Media, Poor Democracy (2003)
96. Weapons of Mass Deception (2004)
97. Entheogen: Awakening the Divine Within (2007)
98. American Blackout (2006)
99. Uncounted: The New Math of American Elections (2008)
100. Blue Gold: World Water Wars (2008)
101. Big Bucks, Big Pharma: Marketing Disease and Pushing Drugs (2006)
102. The End of Suburbia (2004)
103. Rethink Afghanistan (2009)
104. There’s No Tomorrow (2012)
105. Iraq for Sale: The War Profiteers (2006)
106. Priceless (2012)
107. What the Bleep Do We Know? (2004)
108. Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead (2010)
109. The 11th Hour (2007)
110. Paradise With Side Effects (2004)
111. Starsuckers (2009)
112. Awakening the Dreamer: Changing the Dream (2011)
113. Religulous (2008)
114. Sir! No Sir! – The GI Movement to End the Vietnam War (2005)
115. Gasland (2010)
116. Hacking Democracy (2008)
117. Real Estate 4 Ransom: Why Does Land Cost the Earth? (2012)
118. Vanishing of the Bees (2009)
119. Tapped (2009)
120. DMT: The Spirit Molecule
121. Baraka (1992)
122. Samsara
123. Cut Poison Burn
124. The Business of Being Born
125. The Cove
126. Ayahuasca: Ancient Plant Medicine
127. Hempster – Plant the Seed
128. Coca Lives
129. Forks Over Knives
130. Dirty Pictures (The God Father of Ecstasy)
131. All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace
132. The Money Masters
133. The Secret of Oz
134. Spirit Science 1-15
135. Garbage Warrior
136. Top 10 Eco Films of All Time
137. What Babies Want
138. Ring of Power
139. House of Numbers
140. SiCKO
141. True History of Marijuana
142. Run From The Cure
143. Eye of The Illuminati
144. Burzynski: Cancer Is Serious Business (2011)
145. Shaman Voyage
146. Libertopia
147. Zeitgeist
148. Stepping Into The Fire
149. Propaganda
150. Secret Ancient Knowledge
151. The Holy Mountain
152. Food Inc.
153. The Silent Revelation of Truth
154. The Obama Deception
155. The Great Culling: Our Water
156. Dreaming Awake At The End of Time
157. The New American Century
158. ZERO: An Investigation into 9/11
159. The House I Live In
160. Black Whole
161. We Are Legion – The Story of the Hacktivists (2012)
162. Sirius – 2013
163. The Shock Doctrine
164. Manifesting the Mind: Footprints of the Shaman
165. Genetic Roulette
166. The Disclosure Project