Merkabah | Page 297 | INFJ Forum
I fell in love with Whitley Strieber when I heard him interviewed by Jimmy Church on Fade To Black radio.
He described all manner of experiences happening to him BEFORE his wife died. THEN after she died she became his Mentor Guide. ...and is continuing to love him (even more) from the other side of the veil. What an amazing love story!!

So far it's very well written.
I'm only about a quarter way into the book, but many of the conclusions they ponder make more sense than some other more mystically answered questions....though they do not dismiss the mystical by any means and discuss various subjects in the book with a very holistic view.

Reactions: Kgal and James
18402953_1332691566838890_4486787241788766316_n.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Tin Man
18301093_1409557065769492_7425413373691946451_n.jpg

18193955_1402774056447793_2345637025912847808_n.jpg

18194582_1402021446523054_955736943958526340_n.jpg

18221599_1401304053261460_5929059258062421512_n.jpg

18199006_1398779690180563_9177304705780453114_n.jpg

Reactions: Kgal
So far it's very well written.
I'm only about a quarter way into the book, but many of the conclusions they ponder make more sense than some other more mystically answered questions....though they do not dismiss the mystical by any means and discuss various subjects in the book with a very holistic view.

Where might this book be found?

Reactions: Skarekrow
Hey dude.. I need my fortune telling :smile:

Reactions: Skarekrow
Where might this book be found?

I got it from the Public Library.
The Library website is fantastic, and free, they even have free language lessons with a program smart enough to hear the intonation in your voice and correct you as you repeat the words and learn...most movies that are in Redbox are also at the library...lots of good and fairly new movies...not only is that free, but you get to keep it for two weeks or whatever it is. I have a big stack of documentaries and back seasons of Mr. Robot that sit on my coffee table next to the other 20 + books.
The library is pretty awesome here, I’m not sure where you live, but most of them have really great services all for free.
They even have classes on this or that for free...they have days during tax season where you can go get help filing them.
Of course, in the Trump budget our public libraries receive ZERO funding.
I really cannot be a bigger advocate for keeping them open even in this digital age - speaking of which...the website here you can also download digital books for free, as well as graphic novels, music, and many movies...I’ve been meaning to download “Ghost in the Shell” (the anime) from their site.
But I guess anything that threatens to educate the public is the enemy of Trump...though they are very well balanced in the books they purchase - all sides are very equally represented...with books containing opening sentences such as - “The first Liberal was Lucifer...” Hahahahaha.
Anyhow...they also have a huge occult section with some really awesome books.
I dislike reading things online...I enjoy holding a book in my hands, and have forbidden my family from ever buying me a Kindle as a gift for any occasion.
Here is the site for where I live...I think you can still use all the resources though you don’t live here.
It’s all public domain I believe.
http://www.fvrl.org

Reactions: Tin Man and Ryso89
Hey dude.. I need my fortune telling :smile:

Oh?
Send me a private message...unless you wanna just let it all hang out... ;)
Did I forget or do you need a new one for something?

I will take this moment to apologize to anyone I have promised readings but have forgotten...not sure if there is one floating out there or not honestly, if there is anyone please remind me and I will get on it.

Been hit with severe arthritis pain this past week and a half or so...I am literally in constant pain (unless in meditation), but I’m not writing this to complain but rather to say that I have a very good and almost positive outlook on the pain itself, that I fought for so long.
It took a long time to come to accept that I will just be in pain...it’s like having green eyes...it’s my experience for the universe.
And I can meditate the pain away if I focus on it...but I cannot spend all day in meditation...though it usually helps it not to hurt as much for at least 30 mins to an hour afterward.
Got new X-rays done yesterday, guess we’ll see what’s going on.
This is because I stopped the IV medication which made me very ill.
So I can be sick or in pain...not a great choice...right now, I’m choosing the pain...I can take the pain.
It has no more power over me though it brought me to tears this morning when I first woke up...I am momentarily frustrated when it really hurts like that but overall I am in a better place mentally and emotionally than I was.
Less anxious, less depressed...so I can take the pain for now.
Maybe there will come a time when that changes...but I don’t know what else I could possibly do?
Suggestions anyone?

Last edited:
Total shot in the dark, but have you tried capsaicin capsules?

Health food/drug store near you? You can find online too im sure. Elderberry extract or syrup, or if you can find them the elderberry gummies are much better. Elderberry is great for inflammatory type pains and arthritis. Tea is good too but not as effective.

http://www.home-remedies-for-you.com/articles/Elderberry-juice.html

https://wellnessmama.com/5913/elderberries-herb-profile/

Thank you both...Wyote, yes, I take Curcumin actually which helps a lot...from Turmeric.
Sandie, I have not tried elderberries...I will put it on my list!
Thanks to you both!!