Merkabah | Page 285 | INFJ Forum
The Veil Has Lifted!
In5D March 15, 2017 Exiting The Matrix, Spiritual Awakening

dfbh54h2454wt.jpg

by Jelelle Awen,
Guest writer, In5D.com

“The veil is gone,” this is the phrase that my guides and galactic/angelic aspects have shared with me recently. The veil of amnesia that we all placed over our soul memories and link in with cosmic collective ‘knowledge and truth’ has been lifted. It feels like a foggy membrane that floated above us, creating a ceiling or sense of ceiling over us, is now cleared. It seems like the ‘sky’ of our remembering is now clear.

This lifting offers tremendous opportunities in personal healing and transformation as what has felt ‘murky’ is now accessible. I have personally experienced a great acceleration in the last couple of months especially in connections and access to my soul legacy or what I call the “Metasoul” line of my soul, where all of the fractals from my Metasoul are expressing out in different dimensions, planets, and ‘eras’ of time. Access feels much easier now with portals to these Metasoul aspects available with a simple meditative states and processes.

The veil has particularly been lifted related to access our ‘memories’ of Atlantis and Lemuria, and our soul aspects that are expressing there. As there is no time, there are no ‘past lives’ and also no ‘past’ events. The fall and collapse of Atlantis from higher dimensional consciousness expression to ‘denser’ due to being influenced by mostly shadow-based reptilians (known as Dracos, the Controllers, Archons, etc.) is available for ALL of us to feel if we have a Metasoul brother or sister who is still living this energy out, still experiencing it as if it is happening today.

As my consciousness merges more with Metasoul and angelic aspects, I can feel more access to the cosmic collective and the truth of our story as humans here on Gaia. It feels like more and more souls, especially those called to be wayshowers and healers and teachers, are feeling the veils lifted and seeing and feeling this more clearly. As this ‘knowledge’, which is based in the upper or cosmic heart and the upper or ascension chakras, downloads to us and those of us with gifts of communication share it, more souls will be ‘popped’ into remembrance as well, adding their unique perspectives to the ‘story’. Access and capacity to connect with and integrate soul aspects and galactic/angelic selves will increase for more and more people. The sense of ‘being alone’ and ‘not being able to hear or see or feel Ethereal guides’ will decrease greatly as more and more souls gain this access.

Healing the emotional wounds, largely before subconscious, becomes more accessible as the PURE love waves push up the ‘oil’ of these wounds to be felt and digested. Healing the soul wounds, largely before shrouded in fog, becomes more clear as access to the Akashic records opens up more and more with increased galactic consciousness integrated in a personal way.

The healing of heart and soul is MORE important than ever though (even if it becomes ‘easier’ in some ways) because these unhealed frequencies can block, anchor, lower your frequency, and also because it is ‘time’ it seems to let them go. Fourth dimensional (4D) transitional and awakening consciousness holds the space and the stage for this healing, for this death and rebirth, for the blooming of the authentic self out of the ashes of the false and strategic self.

Lifting of the veil also offers tremendous opportunities related to our experience of reality in 3D or mainstream consciousness or prevailing worldview consciousness. The disclosure process will bring forward that which has been hidden from us related to our connection with star beings, the shadow influences of souls polarized to fear (Cabal, Illuminati, Elites, creators of the matrix, etc.) Lifting of this veil will be very hard for many souls who are not yet awake and aware of the phase of this influence that all of us have chosen on a soul level and yet had purposely forgotten this choice as 3D selves. Many changes in our lifestyles are possibly coming related to these disclosures with amazing technologies becoming available to us for the first ‘time’ from star being allies and friends. Many of the issues that we suffer from related to 3D reality will most likely be resolved, cured, or in transition.

The veil has been necessary. It has been necessary for us to fully go into our experience and experiment of duality consciousness in 3D reality. We have played that out now and it has changed us from the energies and processing ground that we were coming from in Atlantis or Lemuria. These experiences harvested from the 3D experiment form the foundational soil for which the seed of the sacred human is growing and sprouting. Watered by the PURE love that is available from galactic and angelic sources, the seed is sprouting, the sacred human is birthing. Messy at times, this birth, ups and downs…..yet, the baby is gestating then it is wailing and then it is waking UP!

See if you can feel the absence of the veil in your own consciousness. Go into a meditative space and ‘feel’ the inner sky of our consciousness. Feel it as open and expansive. Feel it as clear and shiny. Ask your guides to help you access your heart woundings that are still in shadow. Ask your guides to help you access the soul expressions and aspects that are still unknown to you that you can benefit from connecting with. Listen for guidance related to reaching out to others, whether a space holder, teacher, and/or a community of others for which to receive support.

Opening sky of the third eye, opening of the cosmic Christ heart, opening of the Metasoul line, opening of the Archangel rays, opening of the Divine Source access, opening of the galactic connections…..all of this opening offers an invitation to us for a deeper embodiment of our process in all areas of our lives and HUGE support for the 3D life changes that may be pressing on you at this point in order to move you deeper into 4D transitional phase and into more and more experiences and tastes of 5D and beyond and beyond, there is much beyond, yes! And, all of this is held with love by love and for LOVE!

Below is a video of me with my beloved mate and co-creator of SoulFullHeart, Raphael Awen, as part of his Golden Earth Now! Vlog series discussing the lifting of the veil and the deeper meanings personally and globally:

http://in5d.com/the-veil-has-lifted/

This article is interesting, @Kgal. Perhaps that the veil was put in place after the a request by us humans like they say here. It might be several things that caused the cut-off from source. But the veil is the only legitimate one that I know off.

Another thing keeping us isolated is Yaldabaoth. It is actually an AI creature according to Cobra. That is what I have been reading in www.prepareforchange.net. In the solar system, AI now only resides on planet Earth and no farther than the moon. Previously, it encompassed the entire solar system, extending all the way to Pluto and perhaps beyond. Yaldabaoth keeps shrinking. :m172:

I have noticed since December that there is more joy and less pain. It feels better. Anyway, "gotta" try meditating now to experience the absence of the veil. Let me see if I remember anything from past lives.

Flecks of Extraterrestrial Dust, All Over the Roof
By WILLIAM J. BROADMARCH 10, 2017

Continue reading the main story Share This Page
  • Tweet
  • Email
  • More
  • Save
Photo
14SCI-STARDUST-COMP01-master1050.jpg

Varieties of space dust, barely the width of a human hair. These photomicrographs were made with a special camera setup that magnifies the dust grains nearly 3,000 times. Credit Jan Braly Kihle/Jon Larsen
After decades of failures and misunderstandings, scientists have solved a cosmic riddle — what happens to the tons of dust particles that hit the Earth every day but seldom if ever get discovered in the places that humans know best, like buildings and parking lots, sidewalks and park benches.

The answer? Nothing. Look harder. The tiny flecks are everywhere.

An international team found that rooftops and other cityscapes readily collect the extraterrestrial dust in ways that can ease its identification, contrary to science authorities who long pooh-poohed the idea as little more than an urban myth kept alive by amateur astronomers.

[...]

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/10/science/space-dust-on-earth.html?_r=0

In the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, the SSPs have bases in large asteroids. Is that why we are being told about this space dust? In the last couple of years, there have circulated news that private companies will be allowed to mining minerals in the asteroid belt. Are we being prepared for partial disclosure that Corey Goode warned us about?

how-you-can-help-comic.jpg

How are your psychedelic trips going, Skare? Perhaps that you are not using "shroom" currently. Nevertheless, you are out traveling in colorful spaces.​

Not currently taking any, though that isn’t to say I’m opposed to it.
Yes...been finding my way there via other means.

According to an old Hindu legend...

lord-brahma-wallpaper-1024x768.jpg

..there was once a time when all human beings were gods, but they so abused their divinity that Brahma, the chief god, decided to take it away from them and hide it where it could never be found.

Where to hide their divinity was the question.
So Brahma called a council of the gods to help him decide. "Let's bury it deep in the earth," said the gods.

But Brahma answered, "No, that will not do because humans will dig into the earth and find it.”
Then the gods said, "Let's sink it in the deepest ocean.”

But Brahma said, "No, not there, for they will learn to dive into the ocean and will find it.”
Then the gods said, "Let's take it to the top of the highest mountain and hide it there.”

But once again Brahma replied, "No, that will not do either, because they will eventually climb every mountain and once again take up their divinity.”
Then the gods gave up and said, "We do not know where to hide it, because it seems that there is no place on earth or in the sea that human beings will not eventually reach."

Brahma thought for a long time and then said, "Here is what we will do. We will hide their divinity deep in the center of their own being, for humans will never think to look for it there."

All the gods agreed that this was the perfect hiding place, and the deed was done.
And since that time humans have been going up and down the earth, digging, diving, climbing, and exploring--searching for something already within themselves.

Scientists discover how to 'upload knowledge to your brain'

Feeding knowledge directly into your brain, just like in sci-fi classic The Matrix,
could soon take as much effort as falling asleep, scientists believe.

Researchers claim to have developed a simulator which can feed information directly into a person’s brain and teach them new skills in a shorter amount of time, comparing it to “life imitating art”.

They believe it could be the first steps in developing advanced software that will make Matrix-style instant learning a reality.

In the neo-noir sci-fi classic, protagonist Neo is able to learn kung fu in seconds after the martial art is ‘uploaded’ straight to his brain.

Researchers from HRL Laboratories, based in California, say they have found a way to amplify learning, only on a much smaller scale than seen in the Hollywood film.

They studied the electric signals in the brain of a trained pilot and then fed the data into novice subjects as they learned to pilot an aeroplane in a realistic flight simulator.

The study, published in the journal Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, found that subjects who received brain stimulation via electrode-embedded head caps improved their piloting abilities and learnt the task 33 per cent better than a placebo group.

“Our system is one of the first of its kind. It's a brain stimulation system,” explained Dr Matthew Phillips.

"It sounds kind of sci-fi, but there's large scientific basis for the development of our system.

"The specific task we were looking at was piloting an aircraft, which requires a synergy of both cognitive and motor performance.

"When you learn something, your brain physically changes. Connections are made and strengthened in a process called neuro-plasticity.

“It turns out that certain functions of the brain, like speech and memory, are located in very specific regions of the brain, about the size of your pinky.”

Dr Matthews believes that brain stimulation could eventually be implemented for tasks like learning to drive, exam preparation and language learning

“What our system does is it actually targets those changes to specific regions of the brain as you learn,” he added.

“The method itself is actually quite old. In fact, the ancient Egyptians 4000 years ago used electric fish to stimulate and reduce pain.

“Even Ben Franklin applied currents to his head, but the rigorous, scientific investigation of these methods started in the early 2000s and we're building on that research to target and personalise a stimulation in the most effective way possible.

“Your brain is going to be very different to my brain when we perform a task.
What we found is … brain stimulation seems to be particularly effective at actually improving learning.”

THE SCIENCE OF SMUDGING:
HOW SAGE ACTUALLY CLEANS BACTERIA IN THE AIR

The practice of smudging dates back to prehistoric times, and is still very much in use today worldwide for cleansing everything from dwellings to human spirits.

However recent research has shed light on the popularity of this activity, revealing that burning certain plant matter actually clears harmful bacteria.

All Western use of burning herbs and plants for spiritual purposes aside, the activity rests firmly in the sensibilities of ancient cultures in that, historically, smudging was believed to put forth the spirits of various ‘allies’ to provide ease and balance to an individual or group.

shutterstock_119042176-300x200.jpg

In this way, the practice was used to clear spiritual and emotional negativity that has built up in a body or a space.

Of course, there are skeptics who belittle the practice as unscientific and akin to magic.

The practice has a negative association to a form of cultural imperialism, where traditions of dwindling indigenous populations are co-opted by the descendants of those who more-or-less conquered them.

The scientific paper entitled “Medicinal Smokes” and published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology focuses a scientific lens on the practice, which is becoming more and more widely practiced, despite skepticism.

It serves to play against the role that this activity has played in a culturally diverse range of religions and tribal beliefs.

The research study looked into herbal and non-herbal remedies that were administered by the burning of various matter.

The research included information from 50 countries over 5 continents and found that, predominantly, smoke administered medicinally is mostly used to aid lung, brain and skin function.

In addition, it was revealed that passive fumes doubled as a sort of air purifier.

The purpose of the study was to see whether or not these medicinal smoke deliveries could be explored by western medicine, because “The advantages of smoke-based remedies are rapid delivery to the brain, more efficient absorption by the body and lower costs of production.”

A follow up paper published in the same periodical, “Medicinal smoke reduces airborne bacteria,” found that the research concluded that, in addition to health benefits, smudging was a powerful antiseptic.

shutterstock_312949751-300x200.jpg

“We have observed that 1 hour treatment of medicinal smoke emanated by burning wood and a mixture of odoriferous and medicinal herbs (havan sámagri=material used in oblation to fire all over India), on aerial bacterial population caused over 94% reduction of bacterial counts by 60 min and the ability of the smoke to purify or disinfect the air and to make the environment cleaner was maintained up to 24 hour in the closed room.

Absence of pathogenic bacteria Corynebacterium urealyticum, Curtobacterium flaccumfaciens, Enterobacter aerogenes (Klebsiella mobilis), Kocuria rosea, Pseudomonas syringae pv. persicae, Staphylococcus lentus, and Xanthomonas campestris pv. tardicrescens in the open room even after 30 days is indicative of the bactericidal potential of the medicinal smoke treatment.

We have demonstrated that using medicinal smoke it is possible to completely eliminate diverse plant and human pathogenic bacteria of the air within confined space.”

In short, burning medicinal herbs cleared airborne bacterial populations by 94%, and the space was still found to be disinfected a day later.

What’s more, a month after smudging, much of the pathogens originally found were still undetectable.

This has profound implications, as modern air quality in the developed and undeveloped world is atrocious, containing up to 1800 bacterial types, many of them pathogenic.

With an increasing deadly array of antibacterial-resistant strains, we’ll need all the help we can get.

Conventional methods of sterilization often employ chemical cocktails that are typically much less effective than purported.

Smudging seems to be an effective alternative, while also being natural and safe to use.

In conclusion, the ancient practice of burning powerful herbal material may be much much more than just a primitive belief that we can simply disregard due to it being unscientific.

Of course, this should not take away from the properties of smudging in the area of energy system and soul cleansing and in the power of aromatherapy.

23 CHARACTERISTICS OF CRYSTAL CHILDREN

[...]

21. Fearless – due to their intuitive connection to the planet, they tend to know their boundaries better than we as parents may be comfortable. They are avid climbers and explorers yet not always mindful of the limitations of their little physical bodies.

http://www.consciousreminder.com/2017/03/16/23-ways-recognize-crystal-children/

Psychopaths? :m092:

Reactions: Kgal and Skarekrow
23 CHARACTERISTICS OF CRYSTAL CHILDREN

[...]

21. Fearless – due to their intuitive connection to the planet, they tend to know their boundaries better than we as parents may be comfortable. They are avid climbers and explorers yet not always mindful of the limitations of their little physical bodies.

http://www.consciousreminder.com/2017/03/16/23-ways-recognize-crystal-children/

Psychopaths? :m092:

Not that I’m claiming to be a “crystal child”...
I used to be an avid rock climber...was actually pretty good...I could do two finger pull ups.
Was also a member of the National Speleological Society.
I have explored some really amazing caves...some you have to repel down through waterfalls and such...really beautiful...you’ve never seen dark like that dark....and some of them are so silent it could be maddening to some I’m sure.
That was partially why the arthritis was so frustrating when it came on...hell, I used to ride my bike at least 5-10 miles every night.
So I’m pretty mindful of my limitations....though I still push it fairly often.
I would rather deal with the extra pain later, than limit myself in other arenas.
Still has kept me from rock climbing...I can still say that I’ve done things most never would dream of doing...I can’t sit an be regretful all the time now that I’m disabled somewhat...it’s opened new and other avenues for me to experience...other figurative cliffs to climb and caves to explore.

17309740_842097309277731_6553773929973668162_n.png

Reactions: Sandie33

by Paul Levy

11c3d3ce5f6c9ae0894b90bf8c070946

When people are infected by the wetiko virus, Forbes writes, they are,

"the host for the wetiko parasites."

The wetiko germ is a psychic tapeworm, a parasite of the mind.

Just like certain computer viruses or malware infect and program a computer to self-destruct, mind-viruses like wetiko can program the human bio-computer to think, believe and behave in ways that result in our self-destruction.

Wetiko is a virulent, psychic pathogen that insinuates thought-forms into our mind which, when unconsciously en-acted, feed it, and ultimately kills its host (us).

It doesn’t want to kill us too quickly however, for to successfully implement its agenda of reproducing and propagating itself throughout the field, it must let the host live long enough to spread the virus.

If the host dies too soon, the bug would be prematurely evicted and would suffer the inconvenience of having to find a new residence.

Like a cancer of the mind that metastasizes, in wetiko disease, a pathological part of the psyche co-opts and subsumes all of the healthy parts of the psyche into itself so as to serve its pathology.

To quote Jung,

"an unknown ‘something’ has taken possession of a smaller or greater portion of the psyche and asserts its hateful and harmful existence undeterred by all our insight, reason, and energy, thereby proclaiming the power of the unconscious over the conscious mind, the sovereign power of possession."

The personality then self-organizes an outer display of coherence around this pathogenic core, which ‘masks’ the inner dysfunction, making it hard to recognize.

In a psychic coup d’etat, the wetiko bug can usurp and displace the person, who becomes its puppet and marionette.
Like a parasite, the wetiko virus can take over the will of an animal more evolved than itself, enlisting that creature into serving its nefarious agenda.

Once the parasite becomes sufficiently entrenched within the psyche, the prime directive coordinating a person’s behavior comes from the disease, as it is now the one calling the shots.

Just as someone infected with the rabies virus will resist drinking water, which would flush out the infection, someone taken over by the wetiko parasite will have nothing to do with anything that will help them get rid of the disease.

Wetikos are phobic towards the light of truth, which they avoid like the plague.

In advanced stages, this process takes over the person so completely that we could rightfully say the person is no longer there; they are just an empty shell carrying the disease.

In a sense there is just the disease, operating through what appears to be a human being.

The person becomes fully identified with their mask, their persona, but it is as if there is no one behind the mask.

Paul Levy explores the work of C. G. Jung
Wetiko: How to Heal the Insanity of Humanity with Paul Levy

Paul's book "Dispelling Wetiko: Breaking the Curse of Evil" available here: http://amzn.to/2e8vbqt

Show topics and outline:

1. Exploring the crisis of sanity of humanity and what is the source of the problem. (1:35)
- the disease within the collective unconscious
- understanding the nature of Wetiko
- the consequential psychic blindness and madness

2. How Wetiko has the power to induce a negative hallucination. (7:45)
- the connection to the work of Philip K. Dick and Paul’s article (http://www.awakeninthedream.com/enlig...)

3. How trying to solve Wetiko we may actually be feeding it. (9:36)
- the problem of projection
- the impacts of reacting from the unconscious psyche

4. The role of deception in Wetiko. (12:26)
- how our mind can deceive us and create a negative feedback loop
- how Wetiko feeds off of polarization
- the role of compassion

5. How compassion increases our lucidity within this dream-like reality. (15:26)
- the components of true awakening: emptiness and compassion
- the importance of cultivating compassion

6. The symptoms of Wetiko: an insatiable void and spiritual emptiness. (18:20)
- Wetiko as a psychic eating disorder
- our craving for endless consumption
- how encoded in the disease of Wetiko is the cure

7. How our economy and personal and collective obsession for more is influenced by Wetiko. (22:57)
- the illusion of the current economy
- how Wetiko can only operate by not being seen

8. How the unpleasant nature of Wetiko makes us want to turn away from it, which only feeds it further. (28:07)
- the consequences of avoidance and ignorance
- the importance of bringing awareness to the dark energy

9. How our Ego (identity attachment) prevents us from seeing Wetiko and how our actions impact others. (30:57)
- the importance of facing the Shadow
- projection as a consequence of not being able to face our own shadow

10. How it does not make sense to try to create peace via a war. (35:16)
- the consequences of creating trauma
- the role of creativity
- the balance of creative vs destructive forces
- Wetiko as part of the daemonic energy
- daemon vs demon

11. How inner (self) destruction leads to external destruction. (38:34)
“Whatever the soul does to itself, it cannot help but do to others.” ~ Paul Levy, Dispelling Wetiko

12. The illusion that the problem or source of evil is outside of ourselves. (39:50)
- self-deception of Wetiko
- micro vs macrocosm reflections
- the power of our mind to influence our reality

13. How the cure for Wetiko is within us: we created Wetiko, and thus we can uncreate it. (43:19)
- we have an untapped power for creative genius
- the importance of seeing what Wetiko is showing us

“Wetiko can literally destroy our species through wrenching poverty, endless war and catastrophic environmental destruction.
Or, if confronted, named and understood, it can introduce us to the dreamlike nature of reality, which changes everything.” ~ Paul Levy, Dispelling Wetiko

14. The vital role of imagination for curing Wetiko. (47:00)
- tapping into the potential of our mind’s creative power
- the importance of conscious, not unconscious, imagination
- the meaning of “as viewed, so appears”
- the lack of objective reality

15. The value of turning around our negative imagination. (52:25)
- the danger of pessimism, despair, etc.

16. The potential positive side of Wetiko. (55:02)
- how it can serve our spiritual evolution
- the symbolic nature of our dreams/dream-like reality
- symbolic vs diabolic meanings

17. How to support each other and collaborate with others on the awakening journey. (59:00)
- the value of the 3 jewels: teacher, teaching, and community

18. Paul’s closing words: 3 essentials for healing and liberation (1:00:52)
- awareness of (1) the dream-like nature (2) non-local field
and (3) illusion of separation

Reactions: ImaginaryBloke
Be very mindful today....of your health and the health of people around you. Muah! :sneakyhug:

Health alert conditions. "We are in an enduring risk alert for all cardiac patients, neurological and psychological conditions flare-ups, cognitive diminutions and emotional instability are things we are all risk of today" Listen at around 1:22.

Be very mindful today....of your health and the health of people around you. Muah! :sneakyhug:

Health alert conditions. "We are in an enduring risk alert for all cardiac patients, neurological and psychological conditions flare-ups, cognitive diminutions and emotional instability are things we are all risk of today" Listen at around 1:22.

Wow...thanks for the heads up!

I was just thinking the other day about the Earth’s magnetic fields...it has been unusually on my mind.
Just as huge arches of gravity throw plasma from our Sun thousands of miles into space and further, etc.
I was thinking of Ley Lines...and as thinking about a report I read about the last time the Earth switched poles.
The time in between such pole switches can mean that certain areas of the Earth will have stronger or weaker gravity in various locations.
As we are always throwing off our own magnetic fields, then wouldn’t it also make sense that some people could be highly sensitive to such gravity fluctuations...specifically along Ley Lines and elsewhere that have come to be known as Vortexes, or places of Earth energy.
As our own gravity fluctuates on the Earth, who knows what some of the further effects it has upon us?
We know that the Moon has certain influences in the way that people behave...I will have to look for actual studies into this and report back.
But any Nurse or EMT can tell you that on Full Moon nights you are always inundated with calls and people acting bizarrely.
The ER see’s some of the weirdest shit on those nights.
I will also have to look into the effect that our own gravitational fields have on our behavior...I know it does, but I’m sure I can find some good studies and info on it detailing just how much...our own field is something we hear about only rarely.
I hope you are doing well?
Thank you as always for your contributions and your insight.
Much love to you!
-M

Reactions: ImaginaryBloke
From Magic to Religion to Science: What's Next?

Dean Radin

Humanity's first grasp of reality was based on a magical worldview.
Over millennia, magic evolved into a multitude of esoteric and religious ideas.
Within the last five centuries our worldview has settled upon science as the arbiter of truth.
Each of these major transitions has offered more comprehensive explanations of the natural world,
but each new paradigm also suppressed useful elements of previous worldview.
Based on the historical record, as well as a growing body of new experimental studies,
we can now gain a glimmering of what our next grasp of reality may look like, along with its pragmatic consequences.​

Psychic Abilities and the Illusion of Separation
~ Dean Radin PhD

Dean Radin Phd talks about the evidence of extended capacities of human consciousness (psychic abilities)
with students and faculty at the California Institute for Integral Studies (CIIS).​

Wow...thanks for the heads up!

I was just thinking the other day about the Earth’s magnetic fields...it has been unusually on my mind.
Just as huge arches of gravity throw plasma from our Sun thousands of miles into space and further, etc.
I was thinking of Ley Lines...and as thinking about a report I read about the last time the Earth switched poles.
The time in between such pole switches can mean that certain areas of the Earth will have stronger or weaker gravity in various locations.
As we are always throwing off our own magnetic fields, then wouldn’t it also make sense that some people could be highly sensitive to such gravity fluctuations...specifically along Ley Lines and elsewhere that have come to be known as Vortexes, or places of Earth energy.
As our own gravity fluctuates on the Earth, who knows what some of the further effects it has upon us?
We know that the Moon has certain influences in the way that people behave...I will have to look for actual studies into this and report back.
But any Nurse or EMT can tell you that on Full Moon nights you are always inundated with calls and people acting bizarrely.
The ER see’s some of the weirdest shit on those nights.
I will also have to look into the effect that our own gravitational fields have on our behavior...I know it does, but I’m sure I can find some good studies and info on it detailing just how much...our own field is something we hear about only rarely.
I hope you are doing well?
Thank you as always for your contributions and your insight.
Much love to you!
-M

If you look under the youtube video you'll find links. They also have more information on their Suspicious Observers page. I watch his morning youtube video most every day. All of them gather research - do their own research - publish their own papers - and have developed an alert app. Now they are tracking their predictions and are training others on how to predict earthquakes and weather. Such cool sincere guys.

Also - there is the Heart Math Institute and the Global Coherence Group. David Wilcock quotes the Russian research in his Wisdom Teachings series on Gaia.com. All roads point to the fact we are intrinsically connected to the Earth's electromagnetic field.
So if it's changing and fluctuating and rising on up in frequency - then the Human body will go through the same process. It has to...or it will die....from heart attacks and strokes and seizures. yes?

Since the Earth has a new Grid in place - to match the elevated frequency - the Schumann Resonance - the Ley Lines and Nodes(gateways, portals,stargates, vortexes) have changed too from the old paradigm and grid.
Why don't you establish a portal right there where you live?
I have one on mine now. :D

As far as the Earth shifting poles - Ben over at Suspicious Observes had a youtube video out on it just the other day. Fascinating that not only does the Sun do it...but there is evidence that all of the planets do it...and Earth appears to be getting ready to do it too. I have speculated as to what might happen. I hope it doesn't happen during a Seasonal Shift of the animals on the planet.

I am doing pretty good these days. My guides have me working on two practices right now: 1. Mindfulness and 2. Relaxation and Playfulness.

There latest mantra is --->> "Relax and Play. It's the only way!".

In truth they are correct. When I relax and play I giggle and laugh. This is extremely healing for my body and my connection with the higher frequency beings deepens.
So I'm enjoying myself. I celebrated St. Patrick's Day with style!! Fabulous home brewed double chocolate stout and grilled steak medium rare!!! Yummmmmmmm.

If you look under the youtube video you'll find links. They also have more information on their Suspicious Observers page. I watch his morning youtube video most every day. All of them gather research - do their own research - publish their own papers - and have developed an alert app. Now they are tracking their predictions and are training others on how to predict earthquakes and weather. Such cool sincere guys.

Also - there is the Heart Math Institute and the Global Coherence Group. David Wilcock quotes the Russian research in his Wisdom Teachings series on Gaia.com. All roads point to the fact we are intrinsically connected to the Earth's electromagnetic field.
So if it's changing and fluctuating and rising on up in frequency - then the Human body will go through the same process. It has to...or it will die....from heart attacks and strokes and seizures. yes?

Since the Earth has a new Grid in place - to match the elevated frequency - the Schumann Resonance - the Ley Lines and Nodes(gateways, portals,stargates, vortexes) have changed too from the old paradigm and grid.
Why don't you establish a portal right there where you live?
I have one on mine now. :D

As far as the Earth shifting poles - Ben over at Suspicious Observes had a youtube video out on it just the other day. Fascinating that not only does the Sun do it...but there is evidence that all of the planets do it...and Earth appears to be getting ready to do it too. I have speculated as to what might happen. I hope it doesn't happen during a Seasonal Shift of the animals on the planet.

I am doing pretty good these days. My guides have me working on two practices right now: 1. Mindfulness and 2. Relaxation and Playfulness.

There latest mantra is --->> "Relax and Play. It's the only way!".

In truth they are correct. When I relax and play I giggle and laugh. This is extremely healing for my body and my connection with the higher frequency beings deepens.
So I'm enjoying myself. I celebrated St. Patrick's Day with style!! Fabulous home brewed double chocolate stout and grilled steak medium rare!!! Yummmmmmmm.

I [David Wilcock] had started to ask Pete about the underground cities that he’s talked about before because this is where these people are hiding that they are now going in and invading. He said a normal underground city will house 40 to 45 thousand people. Some bases are there to protect people who aren’t even there yet—meaning the bases are empty and they plan on having people from the surface go down there to be saved from cataclysms.

He said that they’ve got this Mt. Timpanogos underground base where they’ve already set up an apartment. They are trying to get him to go down there, but he stays on the surface. They insisted that he have one eight months ago. This was in January. And what they are planning on doing at some point is saying:

“Hello folks, guess what? The sun is changing. At 32,000 feet you are now getting the equivalent of an chest x-ray in an airplane every 8 minutes.” And they are not telling us this yet. So flying is becoming a problem. You are allowed two chest x-rays a year. They are hiring flight crews like they are going out of style. So apparently they are trying to keep this covered up, but people in flight crews that are on airplanes all the time are getting cancer a lot faster because they are getting all these x-rays. And this is because the sun is doing its thing. They’re trying to fly at lower altitudes now to prevent this from being worse.

http://sitsshow.blogspot.se/2017/03/david-wilcock-antarctic-atlantis.html

The sun is getting hot. :m149:

I used to be an avid rock climber...was actually pretty good...I could do two finger pull ups.
I have explored some really amazing caves...some you have to repel down through waterfalls and such...really beautiful...you’ve never seen dark like that dark....and some of them are so silent it could be maddening to some I’m sure.
That was partially why the arthritis was so frustrating when it came on...hell, I used to ride my bike at least 5-10 miles every night.
I would rather deal with the extra pain later, than limit myself in other arenas.
Still has kept me from rock climbing...I can still say that I’ve done things most never would dream of doing...I can’t sit an be regretful all the time now that I’m disabled somewhat...it’s opened new and other avenues for me to experience...other figurative cliffs to climb and caves to explore.

Crystal children were born in the last 10 years. It is not your generation. Your generation is the Indigo children. You have discussed nothing about that topic, you may or may not identify with those.

As an INTP, I love books. I am one of the "bookaholic children". They exist everywhere in time and space, and are not limited to a specific time period. :mk:

It has got to be pretty difficult with arthritis given that you love rock climbing. I would get claustrophobia in a cave. That is not for me. Biking is nice. I really like that.

I suspect that you have got rather good vision if you are a mountaineer. Half-way up to the top where you see the trees and grass below, you brag to your mates saying "you see that butterfly over there?".

Kilimanjaro Expedition - Monty Python's Flying Circus

Reactions: Skarekrow