Merkabah | Page 134 | INFJ Forum
I came over to say this topic was covered a while back and Skarekrow beat me to it.

Hmmm.... I have all sorts of ideas flitting through my mind while reading this.

This reminded me of the time I was drifting off to sleep - in that in between state - when I clearly heard the words "Commence Download" in my head. I snapped to full wakefulness and said "Whoa Whoa...what is happening here?!" and proceeded to have a long talk with my spirit animal guides at that time. This happened years ago and I never had that happen again. Now I know when it's happening and they walk me through it. I'm wondering what is happening to those individuals in the spirit realm - or 4th/5th frequency dimension - for them to hear those loud sounds. I'm thinking they are getting their own downloads of code just like all of the rest of us and they don't understand what's happening. Their Soul Family could be sending signals to wake them up and bring them online - so to speak. There are several galactic races represented down here in human form and each have their own protocol.

Which leads me to the anxiety reported before an attack. It was stated these usually occur after a person had gone to sleep. How would they know they were having anxiety before being woken up by a loud noise? Are they hooked up to an ekg machine (or whatever it's called these days to measure respiration and heart rate). Is there observation? Sound recordings of where they sleep? I mean I don't doubt what they are saying at all...but that is good science....yes?
Another thought which occurred is I am betting after one or two of those episodes they would naturally start anticipating weirdness while they were asleep and this would lead to anxiousness.

Skarekrow - your family is calling you. :w: Answer the damn phone.... Hahahahahahaha.

I keep being woken up by dfferent noises but i wouldn't say i'm particularly stressed at the moment

Last edited:
I keep being woken up by dfferent noises but i wouldn't say i'm particularly stressed at the moment

Good. You are more aware of what those noises may mean to you. I'd say you are in full knowledge they are ok and are no harm to you.
It's interesting there are many types of sounds that people are hearing.

Maybe they're coming awake while still heavy in a dream....and the dream is noisy?

Good. You are more aware of what those noises may mean to you. I'd say you are in full knowledge they are ok and are no harm to you.
It's interesting there are many types of sounds that people are hearing.

Maybe they're coming awake while still heavy in a dream....and the dream is noisy?

I don't have enough recall of the dream state prior to waking up

I'll pay more attention that

Reactions: Kgal
Ok

That's interesting.

So you are linking this phenomena to lucid dreaming and OBE?

It is a snapping out of that state before it can get rolling?

Mine usually have the electrical shock feeling associate with it for some reason….
But yes, that is my theory…that we are just on the cusp of leaving the body, or experiencing a lucid type dream as our consciousness is aware enough to realize this change of state or vibration.

TEDxAmsterdam - Wubbo Ockels

[video=youtube;eaV-GeAPSlE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eaV-GeAPSlE[/video]

Prof. dr. Wubbo J. Ockels is a Dutch physicist, and also the Netherlands original astronaut.
He is a Professor of Aerospace Sustainable Engineering and Technology at the University of Delft, and tries to stimulate a mentality change among Dutch citizens.

In his mind-bending TEDxAmsterdam talk, Ockels explains how time is created by human beings, as a way our brains can make sense of gravity.
The speed of light is constant, because it is made by us: its the clock by which we have calibrated our existence.
Based on this premise, Ockels proposes a new way to explore life in our galaxy.

The Earth Hums - And Now We Know Why

big%20wave.jpg

You can't feel it, but there's a constant, low frequency vibration that's reverberating throughout the planet.
It's not an earthquake. It’s more like a continuous humming or ringing, as if someone had just stuck a bell, hard.

According to a recent study in Geophysical Research Letters, this so-called microseismic activity is largely due to ocean waves.

Researchers had previously suspected that these waves might be the culprit.

Two mechanisms have been proposed to explain the generation of this so-called microseismic activity: huge, deep ocean waves propagating along the seafloor, and the interaction of colliding ocean waves.

But neither idea could account for the entire spectrum of vibrations seen on various earthquake sensors, Live Science explains.
These range from the most energetic microseisms with periods of 3 to 10 seconds all the way to those with long seismic periods lasting 13 to 30 seconds.

A trio of French researchers led by Fabrice Ardhuin of Laboratoire d'Océanographie Spatiale thought that perhaps the two kinds of waves together could accont for the plant’s constant hum.

So they combined both mechanisms into a single model.
Colliding ocean waves could generate seismic waves that take 13 seconds or less to complete one ripple, Live Science reports, while ocean waves moving over ridges and shelves on the seafloor could generate seismic waves with the longer range of frequencies.

Most of the mysterious bell-like ringing comes from these longer waves.

"I think our result is an important step in the transformation of mysterious noise into an understood signal," Ardhuin says.

Still, there could be more sources of microseismic activity: oceans waves traveling along shorelines could contribute, as could waves moving down underwater mountains and mid-ocean ridges, for example.

Having a better understanding of this hum could help scientists generate better maps of the Earth's interior, Ardhuin explains, since seismic waves may be penetrating all the way through Earth’s mantle and into the core.

http://www.iflscience.com/physics/deep-ocean-waves-trigger-tiny-seismic-activity-everywhere-earth

Dark Matter Can Interact With Itself, Galaxy Collisions Show

hubble-dark-matter-view-abell-3827.jpg

The distribution of dark matter in the galaxy cluster Abell 3827 appears as blue contour lines in this view from the Hubble Space Telescope.

It appears that dark matter — the mysterious stuff that makes up most of the matter in the universe — may be able to interact with other bits of dark matter, and not just through the pull of its gravity.

Researchers looking at four colliding galaxies discovered a discovered a clump of dark matter apparently moving more slowly than its host galaxy.
This slowing-down would be expected if dark matter was interacting with separate clumps of dark matter through forces other than gravity.

"We used to think that dark matter just sits around, minding its own business, except for its gravitational pull," said lead author and astrophysicist Richard Massey at Durham University, in the United Kingdom, in a statement.

"But if dark matter were being slowed down during this collision, it could be the first evidence for rich physics in the dark sector — the hidden universe all around us."

Dark matter makes up about 85 percent of the matter in the universe, or about five times as much as regular matter — the stuff we see in everyday life.
But it does not emit, reflect or absorb light, which makes it virtually invisible to astronomers.

Because dark matter is constructed differently than normal matter, astronomers can track it only through its gravitational effects on stars and galaxies.
For example, dark matter is often detected through a phenomenon called gravitational lensing, which happens when the gravity of a massive object (like dark matter) distorts the light of an object behind it.

galaxy-cluster-abell-3827.jpg

A Hubble Space Telescope image of galaxy cluster Abell 3827, where dark matter may have been observed interacting with itself during a galaxy collision.

If confirmed, the new finding would mark the first time that dark matter has been detected interacting with itself via forces other than gravity.
The scientists cautioned, however, that more collisions will need to be observed and further computer simulations performed to confirm the finding.

Researchers made the discovery while examining galaxy cluster Abell 3827, using an instrument on the European Southern Observatory's Very Large Telescope, as well images from the Hubble Space Telescope.

The same research team recently published another study where they looked at 72 collisions between galaxy clusters, and saw very little interaction between dark matter clumps.

In this new study, however, the scientists were looking at individual galaxies instead of entire clusters.
The galaxy collisions observed in the new study may have lasted longer than the cluster collisions observed in the previous study, making it possible for the scientists to observe the non-gravitational dark matter interactions.

The new research was published in the Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society.

Mine usually have the electrical shock feeling associate with it for some reason….
But yes, that is my theory…that we are just on the cusp of leaving the body, or experiencing a lucid type dream as our consciousness is aware enough to realize this change of state or vibration.

An electric shock like a sudden jolt?

I'd say that description fits but i think i was already lucid dreaming with the last one and the sounds ejected me from that realm

An electric shock like a sudden jolt?

I'd say that description fits but i think i was already lucid dreaming with the last one and the sounds ejected me from that realm

No,no…not like a sudden jolt or scare…like a physical electric shock.

]I've been hearing for several years now that the Human body is undergoing genetic changes as influenced by the rise in frequencies of energy coming our way. Just this morning I was listening to Barbara Marciniak describe the 12 strands of DNA is now being connected with 12 Chakras which connect us to the various frequency levels of the Universe. Lee Harris has also offered teachings on Crystalline Energy and how it is connecting to our DNA - the junk DNA - as we come online. The Human Body is being transformed so as to be able to house the multi dimensional aspects of our selves. That is our 3rd frequency self here on Earth - and our 4th, 5th, 6th, etc selves.

Well look what Science is discovering...!!!

"Scientific American: The ENCODE project has revealed a landscape that is absolutely teeming with important genetic elements—a landscape that used to be dismissed as “junk DNA.” Were our old views of how the genome is organized too simplistic?"

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/hidden-treasures-in-junk-dna/

Reactions: muir
]I've been hearing for several years now that the Human body is undergoing genetic changes as influenced by the rise in frequencies of energy coming our way. Just this morning I was listening to Barbara Marciniak describe the 12 strands of DNA is now being connected with 12 Chakras which connect us to the various frequency levels of the Universe. Lee Harris has also offered teachings on Crystalline Energy and how it is connecting to our DNA - the junk DNA - as we come online. The Human Body is being transformed so as to be able to house the multi dimensional aspects of our selves. That is our 3rd frequency self here on Earth - and our 4th, 5th, 6th, etc selves.

Well look what Science is discovering...!!!

"Scientific American: The ENCODE project has revealed a landscape that is absolutely teeming with important genetic elements—a landscape that used to be dismissed as “junk DNA.” Were our old views of how the genome is organized too simplistic?"

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/hidden-treasures-in-junk-dna/

Simply amazing!
Just like consciousness itself though, I don’t think we will ever understand exactly how DNA works in the many ways that it does.
I believe there is something more to it than just biology at work!

11150277_1085380298149647_682273846471738583_n.jpg

25 Natural Phenomena That Science Has Yet To Explain

[video=youtube;x-rIe1sCJU4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x-rIe1sCJU4[/video]

It’s hard to believe, but there are things that our scientists have not been able to explain.
Things like, balls of electricity appearing in the sky, or the random movement of 700 pound rocks with no aid from man or beast.
Will we ever know the answers to these mysterious natural phenomena?
Maybe.
But as of now, these 25 natural phenomena remain a mystery.

woah

How long for?

It’s predicated by an electrical type (very loud) noise too….then, I get the shock and I usually end up either sitting up in bed or shaking my head violently for a few seconds until it stops.
When it happens I would say that I have a 50% chance of it happening directly afterward that night to.

It’s predicated by an electrical type (very loud) noise too….then, I get the shock and I usually end up either sitting up in bed or shaking my head violently for a few seconds until it stops.
When it happens I would say that I have a 50% chance of it happening directly afterward that night to.

My first thought had been an outside influence causing it, but i like your explanation (i'd prefer to believe your explanation!)

Consciousness and Modern Physics: The Limits of Science ~ Steve Pollaine

[video=youtube;aHfDdbiwWZg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aHfDdbiwWZg[/video]

Consciousness is either an emergent property based on the brain, a fundamental feature of the universe related to quantum mechanics and entanglement, or is something more fundamental than the physical world.

What does the evidence show?
If we examine children who remember previous lives and provide details that have been corroborated, accounts of near death experiences, mediums who speak with spirits, the experience of ghost hunters, shamanic practitioners, and the perceptions of enlightened masters, then the simplest conclusion is that our consciousness survives physical death, and existed before birth.

If true, this means that our consciousness is not dependent upon a physical brain, and in fact is not dependent at all on the physical world.
This implies that consciousness is more fundamental than any physical manifestation, and thus can’t be described in terms of quantum mechanical wave functions, the zero point field, entangled particles, or any other entity subject to the equations of physics.

If true, then there must exist a reality that lies beyond the physical world that our awareness goes to after physical death.
In fact, this reality, and consciousness itself, has been explored for thousands of years with subjective techniques such as meditation, inquiry, shamanic journeying, and the use of entheogens such as peyote, mushrooms or ayahuasca.

The fundamental question for this conference then changes from “how does the brain generate consciousness” to “how does our body and brain interface with consciousness?”

Does the randomness inherent in quantum mechanics allow consciousness to affect the physical world?
The unity we long for will come as we bring the Sacred to the physical world.

My first thought had been an outside influence causing it, but i like your explanation (i'd prefer to believe your explanation!)

I just don’t know anymore…did you see that post I wrote to Jacobi about the dream I had…here read the last bit about the ghost. - http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27025&page=133&p=816994&viewfull=1#post816994

I have always had weird shit going on around me as far back as I can remember…electrical disturbances and whatnot.
Who the fuck knows….I know I can’t see to gain any real measure of conscious control over it.

I just don’t know anymore…did you see that post I wrote to Jacobi about the dream I had…here read the last bit about the ghost. - http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27025&page=133&p=816994&viewfull=1#post816994

I have always had weird shit going on around me as far back as I can remember…electrical disturbances and whatnot.
Who the fuck knows….I know I can’t see to gain any real measure of conscious control over it.

Any patterns to it all or is it random?

Simply amazing!
Just like consciousness itself though, I don’t think we will ever understand exactly how DNA works in the many ways that it does.
I believe there is something more to it than just biology at work!

Many years ago - before I was interested in all of this ascension energy stuff - I got the idea our DNA were like antennas and could receive signals. Now what signals I couldn't articulate but I just knew deep down inside DNA was like a communicator/receiver of sorts. At the time I the idea the DNA of one person could perceive the DNA of another person was bouncing around in my mind. It was part of the reason we are attracted to certain people whom we would not ordinarily be attracted to. The idea that this was how we as a species maintained diversity in our progeny made sense. I think I was reading about our ideas of Love and Marriage and Fidelity. I had run across a research documentary showing how women married for stability but had sex with other men who were not good father material. It was speculated Nature was trying to improve our diversity and survivability leading women to have intercourse with non compatible men. The only thing that made sense to me was that some how the DNA recognized other DNA.

12 Strands of DNA connected to the 12 Chakra system would allow the data available in each frequency level to communicate with the strand of DNA connected to it. Can you imagine the vast knowledge one will have access to in the future when the human body is fully adapted and connected to all of it's DNA?

Anyway...this is my crude approximation of what is to come. You're right - the human mind in its current iteration would have a hard time understanding our DNA.