Mass Shooting of Children - WTF?!?! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Mass Shooting of Children - WTF?!?!

@muir

Due to thumbs down, I will clarify something for your sake.
This is an example of which an INFJ could develop into being. Just an EXAMPLE, so what is the fuzz? Did I say your name? No. A MBTI type is a mere example an INFJ could develop into being, we still are all different. ..

This is not the thread to prove your point Jah. Yes, all INFJs are different; but to scapegoat one type over others is a sad conclusion. Maybe you are describing yourself in the post.

Reactions: muir
[MENTION=3096]HeartLess[/MENTION]
I clarify perspectives, It's a thing I tend to do. If you say A, I will accept your answer but for the sake of objectivity behind your answer I will clarify your standpoint viewed from another perspective where the 'answer' would be B (Even if my answer would be A as well!). And I will stick to my point for the answer being B, to improve your judgement when it comes to perspective switching. This is because nonetheless you agree, the answer COULD in a way, also be B thus I will stick to B to clarify my point. I think this is what makes me unintentionally a real Jerk and pain in the ass but do note, that I do it for 'your' sake. Not for my ego or any, behind my mask I'm to emotional for that I suppose.

-Jah

Okay, just to be clear here [MENTION=6689]Jah[/MENTION]....to think you do anything for "my" sake is just pure ego...

So you will tell the parents that lost their children "Get over it, it's just an attachment?!"...are you fuckin serious?? Obsessing over the murder of your child is a wasted energy??

I am amazed at the insensitivity on this thread....really fucked up. If you don't care; don't spread your insenstivity or try to rationalize a human loss that probably only a parent can feel and perhaps never recover from.

I know where you are coming from i really do

I think that there's an element of emotional self preservation as well in the sense that to really let the full gravity of the situation sink in is....well its unfathomable isn't it?

We just keep seeing tragedy after tragedy...its relentless

my approach in the face of this insane world has been to try and make sense of it. i'm at a point now where i believe i have found the reason for it but the new reality i've found is pretty horrifying in itself; i think there is something beneficial however to knowing where a danger is coming from though, even if it is horrifying to acknowledge it

i'm not going to expand here....

I don't believe Lerxt meant anything bad...everyone copes differently

Last edited:
I just heard about it on the radio! Gonna read the article.

[MENTION=884]solongotgon[/MENTION]
I'm not "scapegoating one type over others". But do note we are all human! Even people who commit crimes often claim it to be an action they did for god. And in their worldview, they would be right. I'm not saying its forgivable or justified to commit such crimes, No. But by making the statement that these types have a TENDENCY (nothing more) to be INFJ, you perhaps would understand. More I do not ask. How could you sentence someone to death if you don't understand them? Even if its justified for such crimes, which it is... I think that to be irrational. Because PERHAPS they really do portray the wishes of GOD and we all are to stupid to understand. Can you now understand the perspective? Just imagine, you being the son of god, that is misunderstood in everything it does.

-Jah

[MENTION=3096]HeartLess[/MENTION]
That makes no sense. I'm a person that does good deeds, not because I will feel better. No, but because then I help humanity in some sort off way, or well at least in my judgement it is. Now, how is that intention egoistic? In my worldview, that is the exact opposite.

-Jah

Horrific and chilling. I cannot imagine the pain these parents and families are experiencing. I have young nieces and nephews in kindergarten; if something like this ever happened, I think I'd have a mental break.

On a political note, I find it very suspicious that we've had two school shootings this week...coupled with a few others this year, including the Batman theater shooting. Seems odd to me. Where are all these psychos suddenly coming from?

Reactions: cvp12gh5
This is probably going to elicit much discourse on existing gun laws.

Do we think gun laws have anything to do with the number of shootings happening in America? Will outlawing guns or further restricting them actually prevent these incidents?

Is it that these things are happening predominantly in the States, or is it that we're just unaware of when it happens elsewhere?

Horrific and chilling. I cannot imagine the pain these parents and families are experiencing. I have young nieces and nephews in kindergarten; if something like this ever happened, I think I'd have a mental break.

On a political note, I find it very suspicious that we've had two school shootings this week...coupled with a few others this year, including the Batman theater shooting. Seems odd to me. Where are all these psychos suddenly coming from?

Operation MKULTRA

There is plenty of documentation from the UN regarding gun control

Widespread gun ownership in the US is seen as a major barrier to the creation of a world government

Handguns were banned by new legislation in the UK following the shooting of children in a school in Dunblane. the same process of 'problem, reaction, solution' will be followed in the US to disarm the public

Do we think gun laws have anything to do with the number of shootings happening in America? Will outlawing guns or further restricting them actually prevent these incidents?

Is it that these things are happening predominantly in the States, or is it that we're just unaware of when it happens elsewhere?

Yes this is what its all about. The Aurora shooting happened days before a UN conference on gun control

Yes this is what its all about. The Aurora shooting happened days before a UN conference on gun control

Are you implying that it was staged?

I can believe that it may have been staged, only because there always seems to be something being voted on the UN at that time. Not that any major news group ever covers the UN anyways, just saying. I used to not think so but it's just a pattern I noticed.

I can believe that it may have been staged, only because there always seems to be something being voted on the UN at that time. Not that any major news group ever covers the UN anyways, just saying. I used to not think so but it's just a pattern I noticed.

I do not find it terribly hard to believe that such an event would be staged.

I believe it was staged. Once they take away your rights to bear arms; you open the door to a police state. The fear helps pass the laws that can easily allow the government to come in and search your homes and property at will. It's really not that shocking. Americans seems to be shocked at these notions but other countries have practiced this type of political maneuvering for decades.

Reactions: muir

At this point i can only say what i believe. I am open to the possibility that it was a lone crazed gunman(s) but i am also open to the possibility that it is an example of 'problem, reaction, solution'.

The elite create a problem in order to provoke a reaction from the public who demand some sort of action be taken so the elite then offer their solution, which they had ready all the time

many of the families behind the creation of the UN studied Hegel at university and Hegel called this method 'thesis, anti-thesis and synthesis'

Other examples of it being used are the gulf of tonkin incident which was a staged non event that has since been exposed as a fraud that jutified bringing the US into war with Vietnam (even though it was already involved in covert operations in vietnam)...which of course then saw the deaths of 55,000 US service people and Hitlers burning down of the Reichstag which he then blamed on political oponents which justified him passing the 'enabling act' tht gave him dictatroial powers enabling him to declare martial law and lock up all his political opponents (i think over 5000 of them)

This stuff goes on. Some members of the public, however, often don't accept how far the elites are willing to go to get their way; i think its almost too horrifying to contemplate....which is understandable....as i've said though my coping method is that i'd rather know what the bogeyman is

they very much see us as the herd and themselves as the handlers. So if they want to rile up the herd they'll shoot some cows

Last edited:
Reactions: Odyne

Until America has a cultural shift as far as it's attitude towards guns, nothing will change.

I'd have to say, I believe that it is possible. Way too many "coincidences". I read something before about the government hand picking people and using mind control on them to do things they usually wouldn't do. It is very possible.

It is extreme, but that is how they get things done.

If I can find the link, I will post.

Reactions: the
handguns were banned by new legislation in the UK following the shooting of children in a school in Dunblane. the same process of 'problem, reaction, solution' will be followed in the US to disarm the public

I'm not so sure. It at least won't happen as easily here because unlike the UK, the States have a Constitution, wherein one of the first amendments by our currently accepted interpretation (*scoffs*) is the right to bear arms.

I have never agreed with this interpretation, since it clearly mentions a well-regulated militia. Whether outlawing guns is actually benevolent, in light of your allegations, I don't know.

Operation MKULTRA

It makes sense. I suspect people with preexisting mental illness are much more easier targets for control and manipulation. Operation MKULTRA by the CIA have been documented in the US for decades by people whose "programming" failed and came to tell the stories of how exactly they operate. It's sad because they do own everything; including the media.